The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

By Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 86

5.5K 65 90
By Hogwartx_Express

Amelia POV

If it wasn't the last day of school I wouldn't be crying right now. The year was definitely one to remember, I kept focusing on the bad, when there was so much good in it. My mind was definitely in a better place, and I had my friends to thank for that. But mainly Fred.

Since we got together he has been perfect to me. I still remember the night at the astronomy tower, both of us completely drenched in water and it was just me and him. I'll never forget that kiss we had, it was like magic.

Even though I wanted to see my parents, I wasn't very keen on getting home. I didn't know how I was going to get through the summer holidays without Fred. He had helped me so much and didn't even realise it. When I found out about Alphard, Fred never once pushed me to tell him what was going on and that's what I loved about him.

It was early in the morning Katie wasn't awake as yet and neither was the sun. I let a tear slide down my face and drop onto my pillow as I thought about Fred. The tears weren't coming from sadness nor happiness, I just knew I was going to miss him. It was the last day at Hogwarts, it felt as if the dust was finally settling after a storm.

It felt as if everything was coming to an end.

Not necessarily a sad ending but something I knew I would miss. I would miss Katie and the gossip she would tell me about. I would miss Lee, his wit and wild energy. I would miss having George as a shoulder to cry on. And I would definitely miss Fred, the first boy I ever loved.

I heard Katie roll over in her bed which meant I would have to get to class soon. Though the last class would end early as the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang students would be leaving. I had made sure to pack the night before so I could spend most of the day with Fred. I didn't have anything planned for the two of us but then again when we had nothing to do, we always ended up having a great time.

The sunlight was pouring into my room, so I knew it was time to get ready. I woke Katie up and headed towards the bathroom and got ready for the day. As I looked at myself in the mirror I was happy with where I had gotten too. Since the start of the school year till now I was a completely different person, everything had changed. But that change was needed.

Katie walked into the bathroom her blond hair in a tangled mess. The two of us brushing our teeth together in silence too tired to speak.

Once we finished she spoke, "Last day of sixth year. When we come back it's going to be our last year."

"Senior year. It's going to be weird not coming back to this place," I said trying not to get emotional.

"Yeah but then we get to go out into the world," Katie spoke as she looked at me and smiled.

I was glad the conversation was cut short; I was already crying just a couple minutes ago and didn't want to get disheartened once more. We both got ready for the day making small talk here and there.

We headed down to the great hall and instantly spotted the twins and Lee. The hall had a magnificent glow to it. Something about the room made me feel warm inside. I kissed Fred smiling to him as I sat beside him and began to dig into my breakfast. I looked over at Lee who wasn't talking as much as he did. Last I saw him was at the party and didn't see him the morning after.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I spread the butter on my toast.

"He's not talking," George sniggered as he nudged Lee.

"Why not?" I asked taking a bite of my toast.

Lee simply stuck out his tongue showing a piercing sitting in the centre. I immediately spat out my toast and was completely shocked. His tongue was a deep red and was completely swollen. I began to laugh out loud feeling slightly guilty for Lee as he looked at me with a sour face.

"Madam Pomfrey gave me an ointment so it should heal by the end of today," Lee had a lisp as he spoke.

Once we were done with our breakfast Katie and I had our first class together. We walked to Transfiguration together and grabbed a seat at the back of the classroom. Professor McGonagall walked in as she faced the classroom quieting it down.

"Silence now," She spoke as the class settled down. "For today's lesson I will be setting you all homework which must be completed during your summer break. You are all now going into your senior years and need to focus and work harder. I will be placing next year's syllabus on my desk if anyone wants it."

Professor McGonagall clapped her hands together and smiled at the class, "For now, I wish you all the best in your future years."

Most of the classes went on like that. Professors wishing students the best of luck in their senior year. I was finding myself accidentally reading people's minds. Most were reminiscing about their years at Hogwarts, while some were happy to not come back to this place. I was definitely going to miss this place no matter what the history was.

Before I knew it I was finishing up my last class for the day with Professor Flitwick. I walked out the room with Katie as we walked to the hall in silence. Dumbledore was giving his speech of farewell to the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang students. As soon as we reached the hall it was already full, I could see Madam Maxime yelling at her students to fix their appearance before they left. The Durmstrang were already seated with the Ravenclaws and seemed ready to leave Hogwarts.

Katie and I took our seat as we waited for the twins and Lee to arrive. There was a certain atmosphere that had been created in the large room. Buzzing with chaotic energy and excitement. Soon the seats began to fill up as Dumbledore got ready for his speech. I watched as the twins and Lee began to run towards us hoping that they weren't late.

They grabbed their seats as Fred sat beside me panting slightly. I noticed there was black dirt sitting on his nose, I recognised the smile he wore which screamed mischief.

"Where were you?" I asked as he and Lee giggled.

"And why do you have dirt on your nose?" I brought my hand up to his cheek and swiped away the dirt on his nose.

Fred did not respond instead he giggled, grabbed my waist and turned me to face Dumbledore. I felt his body press against mine. I didn't dare look back and I felt as he pushed my hair to one side of my shoulder. His breath washed against my skin as he whispered in my ear. "Pay attention now, Whisp."

He knew exactly what he was doing.

I couldn't help but smile at his affection, but I did as he said. I averted my eyes to Dumbledore as he raised his hands and waited till the hall was silent. I felt as Fred slipped both his arms around my waist, pushing me further into him. He placed his head in the crook of my neck as we both listened to Dumbledore speak.

"The End," Dumbledore spoke as he looked around the room. "Of another year."

"Before I continue I would like to acknowledge the great loss of a passionate and wonderful student, Cedric Diggory. His presence will be missed," A moment of silence spread across the hall for Cedric, and I could tell the Hufflepuffs were going to miss him.

"Cedric Diggory was killed by Voldemort."

A large gasp was taken by the students, I looked back at Harry who had his head down. I knew most people would disagree with this, but knowing Alphard was a death eater I knew this was the ugly truth. Fred squeezed my waist to show his comfort.

Dumbledore continued, "The ministry does not wish me to tell you this, though it is my belief to not let the memory of Cedric Diggory be seen as an accident. I think we all owe it to Harry Potter who managed to escape from Voldemort and risked his life to return Cedric's body back to Hogwarts."

There was another moment of silence until Dumbledore spoke again. "The Triwizard Tournament's aim was to further promote magical understanding. In times like these, ties like these are more important than ever. On a lighter note, I wish you all the best for your summer, I hope that you all stay safe, keep your friends and family close. And remember Hogwarts is always open to all."

With the speech concluded there was a scattered amount of applause that went throughout the room. Most of the students didn't care for his speech. Even I was starting to feel my mood change, hearing about Cedric like that just didn't feel right.

I turned my body to face the food in front of me, looked delicious but thanks to Dumbledor's speech my appetite had been ruined. I grabbed the golden chalice in front of me and sipped on the pumpkin juice.

I felt Fred nudge me as he said, "Come on now, don't get all gloomy. We've got a surprise for you girls."

I looked up at him slightly intrigued by what he meant, "What surprise?" Katie asked reading my mind.

"You just wait, alright," George said smiling widely as Fred raised his eyebrows at me.

I wasn't sure what exactly the three of them were up to, but whatever it was I knew it would lift my spirits. I placed a spoonful of mashed potatoes on my plate and grabbed two pieces of pork chops. The hall soon began cheerful again, and people's sprits began to life once more. The groups conversation went on for a while that it took us a while to realise Dumbledore was speaking.

"Now that our bellies our full, I think it is time to say goodbye to our guests." Dumbledore clapped his hands together and the great hall's tables cleared.

Soon students and teachers began to clear out of the hall and began to meet at the entrance. Students were pouring into the area from each door, I looked over the heads to see the Beaubaxton carriage standing out in the sun. Looking at it brought back the memory when we broke into the carriage. I laughed to myself finding myself getting lost in the silly thought.

"Where did Lee go?" Katie asked as she and I began to move with the crowd.

I looked around to see Fred was no longer by my side and George wasn't around either. "Where are the twins?" I asked rhetorically.

As I looked around for the twins and Lee, I noticed someone was walking directly towards me. It was a bit hard to see with the crowd, but I recognised her as Isidora. I hadn't seen her in a while, after what Arline had done to me I didn't really speak to Isidora. I watched her walk up to me as she gave me a smile.

"Hello Amelia," she spoke her voice soft and as usual she had the most unique beads braided in her hair.

"I know we haven't spoken in a while, but I wanted you to know that I had no idea what she was doing to you and those kids. I didn't even know she was using her Legilimecy on me," I could tell she was genuinely sorry.

"I don't blame you for any of that," I spoke smiling to her, she truly seemed like a lovely soul. "All is in the past, Isidora."

She smiled and pulled me into a hug, slightly startled I hugged her back knowing we both needed it. "If you ever come to Paris contact me. And I'll give you a wonderful tour," Isidora smiled handing me a small parchment which I assumed had her contact details.

Isidora turned her head as she heard Madam Maxine call for her. "I hope to see you again Amelia," she said pulling me into a hug before kissing my cheek.

"Goodbye," I waved to her, glad we left things on good terms.

I watched as she entered her carriage and I placed the parchment she gave me into my pocket. Katie pulled me closer as she spoke, "I think this was the surprising they were talking about."

I looked up to see Fred, George and Lee riding their broomsticks high into the sky cheering to themselves. Because they were so well known for their pranks, they instantly drew a crowd. They began to cheer on the twins as Lee cheered and threw what seemed to be a firework in the air.

My eyes watched as Lee rode his broom away from the explosion. The firework went from a gorgeous deep purple before turning into a light shade of blue. By the time the first one ended Fred threw up another firework, in the letter of H, for Hogwarts. It's gold colours sparkled across the sky with miniature fireworks exploding around it.

Katie and I cheered on for the twins and Lee. They flashed their smiles to us and threw up more fireworks. Each were different and unique in their own way.

"Oh Severus, let them have their fun one last time," I looked behind me to see Professor McGonagall holding back Professor Snape as she cheered on the twins.

I watched as Fred and George nodded to each other one last time before throwing a firework in the air together. All three of them zoomed down on their broom as their firework exploded. It started off with one small firework, before it doubled into more and more. All of them in different colours and constantly doubling. The crowd gasped completely mesmerised by the magic. The twins and Lee stuck their landing as the stood in front of us with their brooms in each hand.

Fred grabbed me by my waist as I laughed and smiled at him. My hands went against his chest as he pulled me into a kiss. I could hear the crowd cheering, but I wasn't sure if it was for the fireworks or our kiss. I could feel my knees beginning to shake as the kiss turned more and more passionate. I pulled away completely breathless and could feel the blood rushing to my lips.

I looked behind him to see the once small firework turned into a huge W. Bright colours were flashing amongst it, and I was completely bewildered. "W for Weasley," I said.

Fred placed his arm around my waist, looking at the firework, "Whisp and Weasley," he corrected me.

I looked up at him catching his eyes as he shot me a wink and his iconic Fred Weasley smirk. I could feel my cheeks going hot just like they used to before we started dating.

As the large W began to vanish and fade I said to him, "I'm guessing that was the surprise." I said pulling him in by his belt. "It was amazing."

Fred chuckled smiling down at me, "Well that was part of the surprise."

I looked at him tilting my head slightly confused.

"The other part is that mum sent me a letter saying you're going to have to stay with us for a while," Fred said getting excited. "And your parents have arranged everything for you to stay with us. And they'll see you in a couple days," he spoke assuring me.

I was completely shocked by what he was saying and was completely thrilled. I squealed as I jumped into his arms pulling him into a tight hug.

"Thank you," I said as I pulled away.

"I mean this was all George's idea," Fred said completely missing the point.

I chuckled, "No. You're always there for me, and always cheer me up. You're everything I could ask for."

Fred connected his forehead with mine, the sun shining brightly in my eyes as he looked deep into them. "You're everything I could ask for," he said the same sentence back, but I could tell he meant it more.

As my heart fluttered we watched as the Beaubaxton's carriage began to take off and the Durmstrang ship began to go underwater. It was a sight to see as the carriage vanished into the white fluffy clouds, and the Durmstrang ship submerged under the sparkling water. Professors and students waved farewell before we began to make our way back in the castle.

We only had two hours before the Hogwarts express would take us back to London. Back to where it all began.

Fred interlocked his fingers with mine as we walked back into the castle. I could hear Lee and Katie chatting behind us and George was off to see Susan once again. I looked over to Fred who seemed to be off in his own world. He had a faint smile resting on his lips and the same glimmer of mischief in his eyes. His hair flowing with the wind as he took long strides. I might have been staring for too long because he caught my eyes and I quickly looked away, embarrassed.

"Staring are we Whisp?" He teased, the same sentence which had been said during the start of our fifth year when I caught him coming out of the shower, with nothing but a towel hanging on his hips.

I laughed with him as I said, "No," practically embarrassed.

Fred scoffed as he said, "I take it as a compliment if you were staring."

"Well then I was," I confess enjoying the light banter.

We continued talking the two of us enjoying each other's company. Just as I was about to say the password to enter the common room, Fred grabbed my hand and pulled me aside. Completely taken aback with what was going on I looked at him in bewilderment.

"I want to take you somewhere first," Fred said smiling at me.

"Where?" I asked.

Though he didn't reply, instead he dragged me down the stairs as I tried to keep up with his speed. He jumped, skipping the last three steps as I almost tripped behind calling out his name in laughter. I could tell he was pulling me in the direction of the astronomy tower, though I didn't stop him.

Students walking past us gave us the side eye and a professor almost yelled at us though we couldn't care less. We continued to run getting closer and closer to the astronomy tower, I could feel myself panting as I ran out of breath. I was expecting a break when we stood at the spiral staircase which would lead to the top part of the astronomy tower. But Fred continued running.

Both of us completely breathless once we reached the top. The view was completely breathtaking as it looked over the landscape which stretched until I could see the village of Hogsmeade. I pressed my body at the railing leaning over as I let the fresh air into my lungs.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Fred asked and I averted my eyes to him.

He was standing slightly far from me, his cheeks and lips pink from all the running we were doing. There was a slight rasp to his voice as he was trying to catch his breath. He pushed his hair of his forehead and looked straight at me.

"We've had a lot of firsts here," Fred continued, walking closer to me. "Do you remember the night Professor Lupin gave us detention."

I nodded and let him continue. "I remember us fighting about something but I'm not sure what it was. That night I told myself I would distance myself from you, I told myself to stop thinking about you."

"Why?" I asked my voice coming out in a whisper.

"Because I knew if I didn't. I would fall in love with you."

I was completely taken back by this, during that time I had no idea he felt this way. "Fred," I spoke looking up at him.

"And that's exactly what happened. I couldn't keep myself away from you. No matter how hard I tried I could only think about you and how quickly I had fallen in love."

Fred had now placed his hands on the sides of my cheeks his eyes meeting mine and I could see the emotion and love behind them. I was completely speechless; my heart was pounding in my chest from what Fred was telling me.

I gasped as my lips brushed against his, I spoke very softly, "Fred I will always love you no matter what."

With the last words leaving my lips I looked into his eyes. The same hazel eyes mesmerising me, his nose touching mine as he leaned in very slowly. I felt my breath turn slightly shaky as my lips finally met his. He placed his lips on mine softly moving them with mine. I could smell the deep scent of firewood on him and let myself fall apart in the kiss.

It was one of those kisses you see in movies, where it's the last scene and the two lovers finally run to each other and have this extraordinary kiss. I never thought I would have a kiss like that, but now that I thought about it every kiss with Fred was extraordinary.

Fred pulled away both of us panting slightly and smiling to each other. I held his hand as we walked down the stairs getting back to the common room as we would be leaving soon. I was in a much better mood than I was this morning. But it was all thanks to Fred.

We were running slightly behind schedule, so Fred and I instantly made our way to the Hogsmeade station. Our luggage was already going to be on the train, so we didn't have to carry anything. We spotted Lee, George and Katie waiting for us in the busy crowd. The three boys instantly began talking as Katie pulled me to the side.

"And where were you!" She asked in a shocked tone. "Shagging Fred I suppose."

I swatted her arm as my eyes widened, "No we weren't."

"Then why are your lips pink and why are you blushing?" She questioned even further as we saw the Hogwarts express coming our way.

To make sure Katie didn't further question me I simply told her, "Katie he told me how much he loved me and then we snogged for a bit."

Katie gasped before 'awing' at what I said. "Well, I think we all knew he was in love with you."

As we boarded the train I asked, "What do you mean?"

"We could all tell by the way he looked at you spoke to you and acted around you. I definitely knew he liked you but had no idea he was completely in love."

I smiled at that statement because I knew it was true. He loved me and I loved him and that's all that mattered to me.

Katie and I found a free carriage and quickly grabbed it as we waited for the rest to return. I grabbed the window seat and looked out the window to see Hogwarts standing there in all it's glory. I was going to miss the place as I remembered all the wonderful memories that took place.

The screech of the train tracks could be heard as I prepared myself for the long train ride. The slow and steady beat of the train began before speeding up and soon Hogwarts was consumed by trees around it.

I looked to the door to see the twins and Lee just entering the carriage the three of them laughing and messing around like they always did. Katie had grabbed a book and was leaning against the door as she placed her legs on my lap.

I revisited a couple happy memories in my head realising this year was a perfect year. It wasn't ideal but it was worth it.

"Anything from the trolly dears," I heard the familiar voice of the old witch say as she opened the door.

Lee stood up grabbing a couple sickles from his pocket as he grabbed five chocolate frogs. It had been a while since I had gotten anything from the trolly. I quickly grabbed my money pouch before the old witch left and grabbed a galleon which would be enough for what I needed.

I walked up to her exchanging smiles with her. "Can I grab two liquorice wands and a Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, please."

I handed her the galleon as she placed the items in my hand. I watched as she walked to the next carriage the door sliding shut as I walked back to my seat. I chewed on one of the liquorice wands before snapping the other one in half and giving it to Katie and Fred.

I took my seat and watched as George struggled to open the chocolate frog box. I chewed on my liquorice wand watching him continue the struggle. He began to strain at the packet his fits tightening until he popped open the packet and the frog came flying out.

"No!" George yelled as it stuck to the window and began to hop out.

Though Fred quickly tried to stop the frog from running away, he slammed his hand against the glass scaring the frog as it leaped onto the seat Katie, and I were sitting at. I watched as Fred began to through his body towards me to grab the frog.

"Fred no!" I yelled as I pushed my hands forward but was too late. '

Fred jumped from one side of the carriage to the other landing straight on top of me. The frog got leaped once more as Fred missed again.

"I got it," Lee yelled looking up at the frog on the wall.

"I got it," George yelled as he tried to grab it.

As both boys went to grab the frog the train jolted for a split second as both of them banged their heads together.

Fred accidentally pressed his foot against mine as he was trying to stand making me yell, "My foot!"

"Sorry," he whispered back, trying to find his balance again.

George fell over and Lee fell back onto his seat while the frog jumped once more and landed on Katie's lap who look completely unbothered by the entire situation. The charm had worn off as Katie picked up the chocolate frog and popped it into her mouth as everyone watched in shock.

Fred looked down at me still pressed against me, "You alright there?" he asked laughing under his breath.

"Perfect," I fake smiled at him before rolling my eyes and laughing with him too.

"Sorry," he said softly pressing his lips against mine before pulling away and going back to his seat.

I looked over to George who had the torn packet sitting in his lap with a gloomy look on his face as he watched Katie eat the last of the chocolate frog.

"That was mine," George spoke softly with a frown on his face.

I felt bad for the ginger, "You can have some of these if you want." I said throwing the box of Bertie's box. He caught the purple-coloured box looking down at it and smiling like a child.

The train ride went on like that, chaotic and fun the entire time. Laughs were shared on the train as Fred and George passed around the Bertie's box. I ended up getting ear wax twice and a chocolate flavoured one once. We played a game of exploding snap before I figured out Lee was cheating thanks to my Legilimecy. And just like that time flew by and before I knew it we had reached London.

Luckily I had already changed out of my robes and into a pair of faded blue jeans and a pink tank top. I grabbed my luggage with the help of Fred and began to depart from the Hogwarts express. I grabbed onto Fred's hand as he walked behind me squeezing it to calm my nerves.

As soon as I stepped foot outside I heard the sound of the train squeal behind me and the sound of parents welcoming their kids into their arms. I looked behind me to see Katie who wrapped her arms around me instantly pulling me into a hug.

"Please let's plan something this summer," She whispered into my ear. "And write to me. I want to hear everything that goes on between you and Fred."

I giggled before whispering back, "I will. And I want to hear everything between you and Lee."

She pulled away as I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she did the same. "There's my mum, I gotta go."

I turned to see her mother waving and smiling at us. With one last hug I said my goodbye to Katie. Katie then took her time to say her goodbye's to the twins and had a passionate kiss with Lee. As she left her blond hair whipping in the wind with a cheerful smile on her face.

"See you in a bit," Lee said pulling me into a hug as well.

I buried my face in his neck as I hugged him tighter knowing I was going to miss his stupidity and wit. "I'm going to miss you." I said to him.

"And so will I. But don't worry darling we'll see each other very soon," Lee pushed a strand of my hair back before giving me a kiss as well.

He said a quick goodbye to Fred and George before running off with his luggage to see his parents waiting for him.

"I'm going to say bye to Susan, so I'll meet you two at the entrance," George said grabbing his luggage as Fred and I nodded.

With just me and Fred standing side by side each other, I could tell this is where the story of the red head boy would come to an end. Before I saw him as a friend and a crush, someone I thought who could never love me. But here I was standing with him staring into his gorgeous eyes and realised he was my red head boy.

"What?" He asked catching me staring with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I didn't know it before but when I first saw you I really liked you. And I had no idea that you would not only become my best friend but the person I love. Fred Weasley I am completely and entirely in love with you."

I poured my heart out to him as he held my hand. I couldn't stop myself from smiling but neither could he. Fred placed his hands on my waist while one of them cupped my cheek. I leaned forward as did he. As soon as our lips met I could feel the spark of electricity now turn into a flame. His lips moved with mine as I slipped my tongue in as Fred opened his mouth slightly. Our lips danced together never stopping as my hands wrapped around his collar tightly. I couldn't even seem to stop myself until Fred pulled away.

I could feel the blood rushing to my lips as I smiled to him and spoke once more.

"And I hope to love you until the very end."

"Amelia Whisp I will love you until the very end."

That sentence was enough to let the two of us know how fast we had fallen for each other. It a mutual understanding that made the two of us feel more connected than ever. I watched as Fred spotted his family in the crowd, they were already beginning to make their way through the brick wall.

I would usually walk through the brick wall alone, which would always scare me. But this time with Fred by my side I knew I would be fine.

We were both madly in love and had known it since we first met. From our first day at Hogwarts, to the first prank we pulled together, our first class and our first fight. Everything the two of us did together was brought up to this moment. The moment where we knew it was only us. No matter how hard or brutal it got, we knew we could count on each other. Our love was like no other.

He was my red head boy, and we were completely in love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 111 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
147K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
364K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
97.4K 2.3K 36
Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, is a popular Gryffindor student with many friends at Hogwarts. Her life is going well as her bond with George Weasl...