The President And His First M...

By MiracleHappiness7

Kim Taehyung is the youngest president of South Korea, he's very handsome, smart, wise, kind and the perfect... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24πŸ”ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Sorry
46
47
48
49
Please Read😊
My Vampire And His Lies
Loving My Solace!

Epilogue

9.1K 285 71
By MiracleHappiness7

12 years had past. Taehyung is now 35, while Jungkook is 34. Taehyung is still the President of South Korea.

Everyone was still working their job, at the same position. Namjoon being the Vice President. Yoongi being the Chief of Police. Jimin being a doctor, Yoonji and Jhope being lawyers. And Seokjin being Taehyung's secretary. And of course Jungkook the First Man.

South Korea has been good ever since. There are some problems but it weren't major. The economy has grew wider, and successful.

Namjoon and Seokjin got married months after Taehyung and Jungkook. Then Yoongi and Jimin got married a year after that. Since Yoonji and Hoseok had a lot to do, they put their marriage to postponement. But they eventually got married 3 years after Yoongi and Jimin.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim are just travelling around the world for 2 years now, as a gift to eachother. And more like a honey moon, just the two of them.

Eunwoo is now 16 years old, and has came out as gay, and also a carrier. Him and Joonseok are already in a relationship. And good thing Taehyung and Namjoon didn't make a fuss about it.

But Taehyung said that...

T: Joonseok, try to hurt my baby, and I'll throw you  to mars.

Joonseok widen his eyes, and look at his boyfriend asking for help. Eunwoo playfully glared at his father and said...

E: papa...dont scare Seokie, he's been good to me.

Js: yes, uncle. I promise I won't hurt Woonie. I'll take care of him.

Taehyung just nodded his head and tapped  Joonseok's shoulders.

Haejeog is now 12 years old. He's a perfectionist among things, he is also good at every sports. And also really handsome and popular in their school.

They say he really looks like Taehyung. He also protects his siblings as they said he's the muscle man.

He protects Eunwoo from Joonseok and some bullies. He protects Sejun from hate on social media and in real life. And of course he protects their princess, He-nee from boys and bullies.

Taehyung and Jungkook's 3rd child Sejun. He's 11 years old, he is a little social media star and a model. He also looks like Taehyung, that's why many agencies would try to get him as a model.

And lastly Taehyung and Jungkook's youngest child. Their little princess. Ha-nee, she's 9 years old. She's a very beautiful girl. Everyone actually likes her a lot, she's kind and nice. She also do ballet, and she also sings.

Everyone say she took after her mother, Jungkook. They have the same bambi eyes, nose and lips, aslo the face shape.

Namjoon and Jin have three children, Joonseok and their adopted twins Jansung, and Jae-un. They adopted them  from the saved carriers children, in their last mission 11 years ago.

For Yoongi and Jimin, to their surprise the younger was actually a carrier, they have three biological children 2 girls, named Hae-su 7 years old and Soo-ya 4 years old.

Jimin also just recently gave birth to their only boy, Chu-Han.

For Hoseok and Yoonji, they adopted two kids, Ho-Soo 12 years old, and Ji-Soon 8 years old.

Ho-Soo and Haejeog are bestfriends. Ho-Soo admitted to his bestfriend that he likes his sister. To which Haejeog strictly forbid.

Hj: bro you can't like my sister, she's 9!

Hs: I know, I know... But your sister is really pretty...

Hj: shut up, she's my princess, dare to touch her and I will feed you to yeontan...

Hs: okay chill... I'm gonna court her anyways....

Hj: bro she's too young... Back off!!

Haejeog pushed Ho-Soo making him stumble a little. Just then Jungkook came with Yoonji...

Yj: hey hey what's going on?

Hj: he tried to court my sister!

Yj: Soo-yah is that true?

Hs: I was just teasing him mom...

Jk: Jeogie, Ho-Soo was just teasing you, don't take it too serious.

Hj: but mom, even so. No body would disrespect my sister like that. Even if you are my bestfriend, know your boundaries.

Jk: calm down honey.... I know you're trying to protect your sister, but it is still wrong to pick a fight.

Jeogie looked at Ho-Soo, then at Jungkook. He went up to Ho-Soo and said...

Hj: I'm sorry for my stupidity. I hope you can forgive me...

Hs: tsk.. No formal speech bro... Its alright, I'm the one at fault anyways. So sorry for pushing your limits.

Then they shook hands and pulled each other for a bro hug. Jungkook and Yoonji looked at each other smiling. Proud of their children.

Jk: okay let's go everyone, dinner is ready...

And so with that, everyone went to the garden. Its a very special day as it is Taehyung and Jungkook's 13 year wedding anniversary.

And for that, they decided to watch some video clips taken by them, all these years.

They set up a movie night theme in the garden, with some blankets and pillows. And of course snacks.

They all sat together on the blankets. Each set up, per family. Then Taehyung turned on the the screen. Then he pressed the video to play, and it started playing.

When the video were starting, the kids were so into it because they were curious of their parents's love stories and other happening around.

Like when the time, Jungkook surprised Taehyung about him being pregnant with Haejeog. Or the time when Jimin pushed Yoongi on the pool full of frogs.

And also the time when Jin adopted the twins. And also when they all were out of the country and they were at Malta, when Yoonji cought a fish but was snatched by a cat.

There was also a time when they went at an escape house, where there are a lot of "ghost" or "zombies". And then Hoseok got sacred by a zombie, he hit the man and chased him outside.

They also watched the clips from their weddings, pregnancy announcements, and some sweet stuff.

The kids were cringing because of their parents. They were luagung, teasing eachother, and crying when the most memorable moments were shown.

Everything that happened to them were all memorable, and they hoped to keep it memorable as they can.

And they will never ever forget, the family that they've created.

Taehyung and Jungkook were leaning into eachother. Then Jungkook looked at Taehyung who's already staring at him.

T: we've been together for so many years, and yet I still love you the way I loved you 13 years back. I don't know what I did in my past life to have you in my life. Everytime I see you is like I've fallen inlove all over again. And I would never ever let you go. Thankyou for staying with me, love.

Jk: all those years Taehyungah, I've never ever felt like leaving you or looking for someone. Because it will be a big lose for me. Having you as a husband is so much as a blessing. And I never tend to let go of that blessing. Thankyou for loving me from the start..... I love you so much... My President.

T: I love you to, so so much...My First Man.

And with that, they kissed eachother in the lips, they poured their love, passion and joyful emotions into it. Good thing the kids were now asleep.

They kissed eachother for a couple of seconds more, until they pulled out of it. Then they leaned their foreheads together.

And smiled fondly. Thinking, some chapters of their stories might ended, but one thing is for sure, their love for eachother will always be in their whole book. And that will never change.

From yesterday, today, tomorrow and until their last breath. Its how "The President and his First Man" reached their happily every after.

   "The President and His First Man"
Is Now Signing Off

I hope everyone will also reach their happy ever after. And live in their fairytale world.

And remember, find a man/woman that can love and accept you for who you are.

Remember, you are beautiful /handsome and you are definitely worth it.

Thankyou to everyone who supported this story. And now it has officially ended.

By the way guys "Mafia's Farmer Boy" with 5 chapters has been published. I will update it everyday, for my other story "who's the daddy" I'm not gonna publish it now, because I'm gonna change some things, for example; it was supposed to be King and Chef, I'm gonna make it Alpha and Omega, instead. So I hope you will still support my upcoming stories. Thankyou so much.

   Thankyou Everyone

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 35.1K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
214K 10K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
177K 8.1K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
52.4K 1.8K 44
A story where two strangers from different backgrounds become one. Kim taehyung and upcoming actor who has a very challenging life with his fami...