Truth Doesn't Change The Way...

By dylanreuben18

Amelia Stone has a hard time fitting in, until she meets Mr James Buchanan Barnes and everything starts to pi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

chapter 17

2.2K 60 42
By dylanreuben18

-Content warning: this chapter contains some strong 18+ themes, some include smutt, abuse, and other minor themes.-

- This chapter is another long one so enjoy :) -

After spending most of the day at the compound messing around with Sam and redwing, the headed back to Bucky apartment. Amelia still had to pack her things ready for her flight that evening.

As they walked down the hallway of Bucky's apartment block, all Amelia could think about was how much she was going to miss him, and miss spending time in his life.

Before opening the door to his apartment, Bucky stopped and took both of Amelia's hands in his. "What are you doing?" She giggled at him, but his face became deadly serious.

"I wanna do something before you leave tonight." Bucky stared into her eyes as they stood by his door.

"Do what?" She said enticed by him.

"This..." Buck leaning into her, swiftly placing both of his cold hands on the sides of her face, locking lips passionately. Their tongues intertwined while Amelia traced her hands over his back, pulling herself closer to him. He pulled his lips away for a moment, looking down into her golden orbs before getting straight back to it. He moved his cold metal hand down to her waist and under her top, sending a chill up Amelia's spine. With the other hand he opened the door, not letting do of her as they stumbled back into the apartment. Bucky closed the door by gently pushing Amelia against it, taking his jacket off and kicking his shoes away in the process. Amelia tugged at the back of his shirt, lifting it over his head. Bucky hiked her leg up to his side, sliding his hand slowly down her thigh and placing it on her arse. She wrapped her arms around is neck as he picked her up, keeping the intensity of the kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she planted short kisses down his neck, her back pressed against the door.

"God I want you so bad right now." Bucky moaned, as he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck.

She leaned up to his ear and whispered heavily, "Then have me."

With those words he hoisted her up above his hips, both hands supporting her arse as his erection grew stronger for her. He carried her through his apartment, bumping into the table in the middle but not caring, solely focusing on keeping his lips interlocked with hers. Once they reached the bedroom, Bucky fell back onto the bed, Amelia straddling on top of him. He sat up as he lifted Amelia's top off, landing kisses on the top of her shoulders and chest. Amelia took one of his hands and licked up the side of his thumb before kissing the tip of it, teasing him. She grabbed his other wrist and pinned his arms down above his head, Bucky grunting in the process as he disliked how submissive he was being made. She leaned up and licked down from his fingertip to elbow, before moving to his ear, sucking his lobe. Bucky let out a little moan at the unfamiliar sensation. She gazed into his eyes, smirking, before continuing to kiss him down from his neck to his stomach, leaving red marks as she did.

He quickly sat up, wanting to take control again, he put his hand under her hair, tilting her head to the side as he sucked on her neck. With his metal hand, he placed it on her hip, pushing her down further on his lap. She could feel his harness through his trousers as she started to grind on him. He shuffled them both to the edge of the bed so his legs dangled off, giving them a better position. As he kissed lower to her breasts, he gently pulled the straps off her shoulders. Amelia unhooked her bra from behind, letting him know that it was okay, after all this would be the first time he had seen them. He pulled the bra off her front, chucking it across the room. Bucky held her up by placing a hand on her back as his lips began to brush around her nipples. Amelia clenched her thighs as her back arches slightly at the sensation. Bucky noticed this and began to move his chilling metal hand up her thigh and under her skirt, to where he felt a thin strap of her underwear. He looked up at her as his fingers moved down, feeling her already soaked pants. She leant her head back, pushing her petite chest closer to his face, as his thumb applied pressure through her underwear.

Bucky swiftly turned her over, making her lay down on the bed. He stood up and unbuckled his trousers, pulling them down so he was in his boxers, where Amelia could see his hardened dick eager to come out. He leant on top of her, placing his knee in between her legs, pushing up against her. He grabbed both of her hands and kept them above her head, the same as she did to him,  and licked down her arm, except not stopping until he reached her breast. This send shivers down Amelia's body, causing her legs to squirm around his knee. He began to lick around nipples, going from on to the other. Amelia moved her arms down to his shoulders but he instantly grabbed the and put the back above her head.

"I want you to keep your hands up there, Doll." He licked up between her breasts, before coming face to face with her. "Can you do that for me, Love?" She bit her lip and nodded in response. She had finally become submissive to him, which only made him want to rip her skirt off more.

Bucky hiked her one of her legs up, placing his hand on the underneath of her thigh, tracing circles with his finger, before diverting his attention back to her breasts. He started to suck gently on her small nipples. The feeling sent fire through her veins, feeling herself throb for him as she scrunched the sheet above her head. Bucky lowered himself, licking a streak down the centre of her stomach, before forcefully pulling her skirt off. He moved so that he was on his knees at the edge of the bed, yanking her forward towards him. HIs actions shocked her, but she liked it, seeing a completely dominant side to him as he knew exactly what he wanted.

He kissed his way up her legs, before reaching her black lacey thong. His fingers intertwined with the sides of it, pulling it down and and off her ankles. "Naughty girl" He shook his head, before tracing his fingers on her folds, "You're already dripping." He licked her wetness off his fingers, moaning at her taste. His fingers pressed around her entrance, teasing her with the pleasure, before he began to lap her clit. As he did so, Amelia gasped as she grabbed on to his hair.

"Hands." Bucky said in a stern tone.

"S.. sorry" She quivered, putting her hands back.

He continued to draw circles with his tongue around her clit, then down to her entrance, where he inserted a finger. He could feel her pulsing inside, lusting for him. She gasped once again as he thrusted his finger inside of her. He took his finger out and continued to suck on her clit, making her legs tremble around his head. As he did so, he pulled his arm up to her and caressed her breast, adding to the sensation. He stuck his tongue in her, whilst using his metal thumb the massage her spot, the metal feeling ticking all the right boxes, making Amelia moan out in pleasure. He got back up and hovered over Amelia, seeing her eyes closed. He kissed her lips, before pulling away, biting her bottom lip. She opened her eyes, gawking up at him.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me now?" His thumb traced her lips. She nodded once again, before putting his thumb in her mouth. He took his thumb away before smashing his lips in to hers, their tongues colliding like a tornado. His hand reached down between her legs again, first inserting one finger, then two. Amelia groaned as he curled his fingers hitting her g-spot. She could feel the climax already run its way through her body. He noticed Amelia's back beginning to arch at the feeling, so he pulled his fingers out.

"Wha- why'd you stop" She panted, as she almost reached climax. Bucky smirked at her silently, knowing that he had edged her. Amelia slid down further under him slightly, reaching for his throbbing cock, pressing her hand against it, making Bucky collapse on the bed. She crawled on top of him, pulling his boxers off, letting his erection fall on to his stomach, already dripping with precum. Amelia ran her fingers up Bucky's leg, and between his legs, but not touching anything, just teasing him.

"Don't do this to me Doll... Please." Bucky begged to her surprise.

"Since you asked nicely..." She looked up at him, kissing her was down his stomach, reaching the base of his cock. She grabbed it with one hand, not being able to wrap her small hand around it entirely, and began to lick it up and down before putting it in her mouth. His precum made it easier for her to slide it to the back of her throat, making Bucky unravel in the process.

"F-fuck Doll, you take me so well." Bucky's hands moved down through her hair as he thrusted gently into her mouth. His size made her gag slightly before she came up for air, licking her lips.

She climbed up on top of him, her arse raised in the air as she gently bit her way up his neck towards his ear, before whispering "I want you..." Bucky lifted her face so that she was eye to eye with him.

"Are you sure?" He pondered around her eyes, a smirk creeping across his face. She nodded smiling down at him, but he needed to be sure she wanted it. "You need to say it, Doll. So I know you're okay with it."

"It's okay, I want this Buck" Her heart was racing as her words left her lips. With hearing that Bucky flipped them over, Amelia lying on her back with her legs wrapped around Bucky's waist. He sucked on her lips, the kiss being fierce but still gentle. His hand glided down over her body before reaching her wetness. His touch once again sent butterflies through her stomach, the feeling carrying on from where he left off. He slipped two finger in feeling her moistier, he knew he'd have to warm her up first as he could feel just how tight she was. Amelia could feel the orgasm already making its way through her body as he manoeuvred inside of her. He flicked his tongue over her clit, sending her over the edge making her legs pull his head in closer, not wanting him to stop. Bucky pulled his fingers out and wrapped his hand around his cock, rubbing it to ready himself for her, still wet from her saliva.

"I'm gonna do it now, are you ready?" He asked once more, still checking if it was what she wanted. A sudden wave of anxiety rushed over Amelia,

"I... I'm not sure." She began to feel very insecure, realising she was fully exposed to him.

"Hey, if you're worried about it hurting I'll go slow, don't worry." He smiled sweetly at her, concerned about what she was thinking.

Amelia didn't really know why she was feeling like she was, all she knew was that she didn't feel comfortable anymore. "I can't Buck. I'm really sorry." She pulled her legs away from him and crawled to the top of the bed, grabbing a blanket to cover herself in the process. Bucky sat on the edge of the bed, putting his hand on the bottom of her leg to comfort her. They both sat there in silence. Amelia with her legs tucked to her chest covered with a blanket, and Bucky staring at the wall still naked. After a couple of minutes Bucky stood up and put his boxers on, also picking up Amelia's clothes off the floor and laying them out on the bed for her as well as laying out one of his t-shirts for her to wear. He glanced over at her, giving her a quick and apologetic smile, before leaving the room and going the the kitchen.

Amelia quickly got up and put her underwear on, pulling Bucky's navy blue tee over her head, feeling drowned in it. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling worthless, thinking that she had made Bucky mad by not going through with it. She crawled back into the bed, turning away from the door and pulling the covers over her head, wallowing in her own thoughts.

Meanwhile Bucky poured himself a glass of whiskey and downed it. He leant against the counter top as he sipped the second glass. He couldn't escape the thought that Amelia didn't want him. She had seen so much shit from his past that he couldn't help but think that it was too much for her. That she was too scared of him. His breathing became heavy as his thoughts grew louder and more invasive. Bucky kept thinking about his past, knowing that Amelia had seen it all. Knowing that he had hurt her with it. Everything bad kept replaying, Tony's party, what happened at her apartment. Everything. He finally cracked, hurling the glass at the wall, causing a loud smash as the glass shattered. He slid down the counter, sitting on the floor with his head buried in his chest. He crossed his arms over his knees, His fingers ran over the scars on his shoulder, making him think that it could have been because of his arm.

After a few minutes, Bucky composed himself, picking up the glass from the floor and putting it in the bin. He slowly crept to the bedroom door, peering in and seeing Amelia asleep. He tiptoed over to the bed and got in, trying not to disturb her. Little to his knowledge, she was still awake. She had been crying, thinking that Bucky had flipped out because of her.

"You're mad at me, aren't you" Amelia sniffled.

"What?" Bucky turned over, seeing her cuddled up to the sheets. "Doll, of course I'm not mad at you. How could you think that?"

She stayed facing the other way, not wanting to look at him. "I heard you smash something." She took a deep breath. "Plus I made you mad by not wanting to have sex." A tear fell over her nose and on her cheek.

Bucky's heart shattered at Amelia's words, "Look at me." He said in a soft but stern voice. Amelia didn't reply, but she let out a little whimper. "Amelia, Please." He paused, "Look at me" As she turned over, he noticed her puffy and tearful eyes. He hesitantly wiped a tear from her face. "I promise I'm not mad at you."

She sniffled once again, "You're not?" Amelia became confused.

"No, Doll. I could never be mad at you." Bucky smiled at her, brushing the hair off her face before scooting closer.

"Then what's wrong?" Amelia asked, calming down more, knowing that she wasn't the problem.

Bucky sighed as he lay back, looking up at the ceiling. "I thought that maybe..." He hesitated. "Maybe you didn't like me anymore. you know, because of everything that's happened." Amelia moved closer to him, placing a hand on his bare chest. "Then I wondered if you were scared of me, because of who I was, And because of my arm." He gave a deep sigh.

"Buck..." She sat up, looking at him. "It's got nothing to do with any of that, I swear." Bucky placed his arm around her. "I don't care about your past, Because after all that's what it is... The past." Amelia leant back down into Bucky's arms as he wrapped them around her, holding her close and comforting her. "I thought I wanted to do it, I really did. But when you were about to do it... I just freaked out. I got really self-conscious, I don't know why." She explained.

"Amelia, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You're perfect." He kissed the top of her head.

"I'm really not," She scoffed. "I know it might not seem like a big deal, but that's the first time someone's ever seen me like that." She paused for a second before carrying on, "My bodies scarred Buck." She sat up and shuffled forward. Bucky looked confused as to what she was doing. She took off the top that Bucky had given to her, still facing with her back to him. "I'm surprised you didn't notice before." Bucky's eyes scanned her back. It was covered in thin, long scars. Amelia awaited his response, but there was silence from him. "Bucky? Please say something..."

Bucky came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her front. "I noticed before... but I didn't want to ask you about them" Amelia leant her head back onto his chest. "Did you do it to yourself?" He confronted her, still with his arms around her.

"No, not those ones..." She looked over to her shoulder, where Bucky could see her smaller, old self harm scars.

"Then..." He pondered

"The perks of growing up in the system I suppose." She took his arms away from her, before putting the top back on. "It was just this one family... There were three of us. I still don't know why they did it though..." She started to get emotional again. "But hey, like I said, the past is the past." She gave him a pain filled smile.

Bucky instantly pulled her back into his arms, knowing how much talking about it was hurting her. "Ill never let anyone hurt you...I promise." He whispered in a soft tone, holding her head into his chest, making sure that she felt safe with him again. "I love you, Amelia Stone."

She looked up at him wide eyed, "I love you too... James Bucky Barnes" She giggles, giving him a soft and warm-hearted kiss. "Crap, what time is it?" She shot back.

"Uh, 6:30, why?" He was confused yet again.

She stared at his as if he was missing something, "Bucky... My flight..." She got up and started to pack her things away. "it leaves at 7, I'm never gonna make it."

"Then sta-"

"Don't tell me to stay another night." She interrupted him.

"Oh come on, why not. You're not gonna make it anyway." He lay down on the bed, still in just his boxers. "Just one more night, please." He gave her puppy dog eyes as she rushed around the room.

"I can't"

"Just for tonight, then I'll make sure you get a flight before the afternoon." He pleaded.

Amelia stopped in the middle of the room, "I hate you." She chucked, grinning at him.

"You love me really." He held his arms open for her to join him back in bed. She did as he pleaded and joined him back in bed, dropping the clothes in her hand. For the rest of the evening, the two cuddled, just embraced each others company before she had to leave in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.6K 88
A/N: first few chapters are a bit 'cringy' with spelling errors (I write this on my phone) but if you can get past those two things, I PROMISE the st...
615 58 10
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
51.2K 2.2K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...