Is It All A Myth?

By Hamdakath

He left me broken and I was left to mend the pieces together but not every shattered glass stays together if... More

Chap 1 : New Beginnings
Chap 2 : Him
Author's Note
Characters
Chap 3 : Eyes And The Ring
Chap 4: Nightmares
Chap 5 : The Call
Chap 6: Surprise Visitor
Chap 7:Muddy Shoe Was It?
Chap 8 : Ugly Duckling
Chap 9 : School's Newspaper
Chap 10 : sparks And Burns
Chap 11 : Liam
Chap 12 : Guilt, Revenge And Heather
Chap 13 : The Wolf
Chap 14 : Color
Chap 15 : Partner In Crime
Chap 16 : Astrea
Chap 17 : Fate
Chap 18 : Mission Accomplished
Chap 19 : Marks And Secrets
Chap 20 : David
Chap 21 : Angry Idiots
Chap 22 : Revelations
Chap 23 : Cameron
Chap 24 : Mates And GreenPoodlesticks
Chap 25 : Blood And Past
Chap 26 : Jealousy Is A Bitch
Chap 27 : Daughter
chap 28 : Possesive Male Warning
Chap 29 : Drunken Actions And Cold Showers
Chap 30 : Food Thief
Chap 31 : Wattpad Addiction
Chap 32 : Dreams And Surprises
Chap 33: Truth Or Drink
Chap 34 : Long Walks And Firsts
chap 35 : Cookies And Tears
Chap 36 : Memory Lane
Chap 37: Smile
Chap 38:Racing Hearts
Chap 39:Keith
Chap 40:Sleep
Chap 41:Alpha
Chap 42:Ring
Chap 43:killed Me Inside
Chap 44:Alpha Knight
Chap 45:Keith And Hazel
46:Wolfsbane
47:confession And Heartbones
48:Sleeping Beauty
50: Epilogue

49:Stay

27 1 0
By Hamdakath

The feeling was there again. The hollow feeling, that should've felt as if it was wrong yet it didn't.

My heart soared with sadness, my knees dropped, grabbing a fistful of the sand to my chest.

The shock of her leaving me never left its been a week  yet it's too much to sink in.My heart feels as if it's been shredded with a sharp knife, every piece delicately carved, giving a painful emptiness.

Emptiness that she's not here, her shoulder to put my head on.

Tears dropped on the ground, how I wish the ground would swallow me too.

I miss you, so fucking much.

I fisted a hand on my heart, twisting it. Go away please. I don't want to feel this mournful feeling.

My eyes swept to the other grave. I hope you rest well Astrea. I hope you're mate is with you, kissing you. Adoring you like you deserve.

You've always been the adorer now it's time to be the adoree.

A hand clasped on my shoulders as I leaned in the warmth.

I looked up at my mate, he sat beside me his head on my lap. My fingers in his smooth dark hair.

God, I love him.

“I miss her too, cupcake” Sugar whispered. He hugged my torso, his fingers caressing my back.

Sparks.

The fluttering feeling was always there but it's me who was sliding it like it was normal. It wasn't, what I have with him, it's surreal, it's magical.

And it only will be with him. He's my forever.

“I feel as if it's my fault she did this to herself” I muttered looking at her grave.

“No cupcake, it wasn't never will be. Stella (harley's adoptive mom) killed herself because of the heavy guilt she had for what she did to you. It's not what you did.” He stated taking my face in his hands.

I nodded.

“Can you give me the letter she wrote?” I asked making him search my eyes for something.

Whatever he was looking for was found making him nod.

He kissed my forehead, his lips remaining there.

“Let's go inside. I'll give it to you” He muttered.

“I - I want you to be there with me” I whispered grabbing onto his hands tightly.

“I'm not gonna leave, I promised you I'll be there with you, by your side. Always” He insisted his eye's twirling with a promise I know he will fulfill and sincerity.

I grabbed his hand, standing up. I looked back at both of their Graves. I hope you both are finally happy there.

His hands wrap naturally around my waist.

The children played in the forest, some shifted and some in human form. The wind blew making the fall leaves fly up.

People nodded as we passed by, smiling at our joined hands.

“See everyone loves you” Sugar teased in my ear.

“What can I say, I'm too loveable. I'm everyone's type” I grinned.

His lips pecked the corners of my lips, a deep blush coating my cheeks.

“That you are cupcake, you are the most loveable for me. My whole heart is yours” Sugar added making my cheeks blaze.

Damn it. He knew what he was doing.

He chuckled seeing me walk fast, my head down as my whole neck heated up.

“Woah woah, you're so red. let me guess it's Adrian again. It's disgustingly cute bitch. Disgustingly.” Roni chided as I flipped her off making her laugh.

I entered our room, yes our. Flopping on the bed groaning aloud.

“Cupcake” His voice taunted sweet like sugar. My stomach twirled only by hearing his voice.

The effect he has on me. God. I'm a goner.

“Here, you wanna lay while you read” He said giving me the letter. Caressing my red cheeks. His eye's fondly watching me with a gentle look, his fingers soft, giving me sparks again.

“Yes please but while we read” I corrected, a groan leaving him.

“What, what did I do?” I grumbled going in his arm's.

His warmth wrapping around me like a soft, warm blanket.

“You'll be the death of me. What did I do to deserve you?” He muttered his head in my hair.

“Oh that's simple honey, it's just the looks. Your parents did all the work” I gave him a toothy grin.

He glared at me.

“Oh cheer up. You always said you wanted honest answers. Plus I love that green eye's of yours. I could just take them out and keep them with me all the time” I laughed at his face.

“Hmm, now that you are being honest let me be too. I've always loved that figure of yours. I always wondered what's it like to touc-” I clamped my hand on his mouth, his eye's glinting in amusement.

His tongue flicked out, I screeched playfully hitting him.

“Woah there, cupcake. You forget you are dark Luna” He muttered wrapping his arm around me.

“Alright let's see” I muttered my hands shaking.

“Relax” He whispered in my hair.

I took a deep breath, nodding.

I flipped the letter open, the waterworks already ready to spill.

Hey, my beautiful daughter.

By the time you see this letter, I would be six feet under. I'm sorry - that's what I can pathetically give you. I'm so sorry. I tried, I really tried to take your father away from you. Sorry he's no father. He's a monster forever has been. How did I end up with this monster? My father married me of to him for money. Yes I know, I wasn't really a daughter, I realized that after my life changed forever.

The marriage only worked because of you're mom, your real mom harley.
She was a god sent angel. Just like you are. I hope Adrian cherishes you like your father, Cardan did. Your mother helped me heal in ways I couldn't put into words. So in return to give what she gave me I tried - to give you all I could. I'm sorry he reached to you in the end. What Ryder did, what fin did. I couldn't forgive myself for it ever. My poor baby went through so much, yet you stood up strong.

Heather - Heather I'm so so sorry. We drugged you so she couldn't wake up ever. I'm - I can't even say I'm sorry anymore. I'm too pathetic aren't I? The last thing I could do was give Heather bach to you. Yes I was the one who made her Come back to you again.I beg you to kill him, kill that man in the most gruesome way. He's done things to me, I couldn't ever tell a soul except your mother. I'm so sorry Astrea, another angel died. I hope you're mother and Astrea meet in heaven.

They both were friends, did you know that? Isn't it so ironic, how both of you were right under each other's nose yet you met 7 years later. I'm sure you both met once. They were the most down to earth people I've known.
Don't blame yourself over me, I have tried to do it many times but this time I guess was the last straw. All I ask is to please forget me. Keep this letter somewhere far. I wrote this because I wanted to tell you. You were always a daughter to me. I love you so much my dear harley. Live your life. Learn from the pain, don't let it take you with it. I couldn't stay away, it took me in and I'll tell you just that, this place is very dark and all I want from you is to live in a place that is full of life.

Stay strong, my dear daughter.

Love, mom.

I hugged Adrian, that's all I could do.
He hugged me back tightly. No words need to describe this feeling.

“Stay” I whispered my voice muffled.

“I'm not going anywhere” He promised straightening my hair.

And that's what he did as we layed, laughing, crying and mourning at our loss.

His eyes never once showing pity. All he did was stay with me, like he promised.
.
.
.
.
Who else's sad? Comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 34 17
I will kill him. I will mutilate him. I will make him hurt. And he'd never want to be alive again. After Luna was almost murdered by the doppelgänger...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
9.5K 167 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
2.3M 63.6K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...