Celebrity Crush (GxG)

See_you_feel_you द्वारा

Alex Woods meets her celebrity crush Naya Rivera in an unexpected way. Will Alex accept Naya's feelings towar... अधिक

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

998 52 31
See_you_feel_you द्वारा

Naya's POV

The smell of coffee in the air wakes me up from my sleep and I turn around to cuddle into my source of happiness. I feel around for her but come up short and open my eyes.

"Baby?" I frown and look around the room. It's already daylight but the house is quiet. I slowly sit up and run my hands through my hair.

She's probably downstairs stretching or something. She started doing that again a few days ago. I'm a bit disappointed some mornings because I need my cuddles but I'm so happy that she is getting back into it. She needs to focus on her body and her dreams again. These last couple of weeks didn't go as plan and it really set her back.

So I can get over the fact that she's not here this morning.

I decide to stand up, put on one of Alex's jackets and my slippers before I make my way out the door. There is clear difference in temperature and it's nice to not shivering every morning as when I go down to my kitchen. This is way better, no wonder one of Alex's deal breakers when she thought about moving to New York was the weather. She doesn't like winter and snow so this place was perfect.

I hear some scrambling in the kitchen and walk around corner with a hopeful smile that I'd be met with my gorgeous girlfriend but it's only her mom.

"Good morning Elaine" I still smile because I love her mom.

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" she smiles and pours me a cup of coffee as I sit down at the counter.

"Oh I had the best night. It's so quiet and peaceful here. I remember how it felt the first time I came to visit my parents" I smile as I think back.

"You actually get some rest here" she chuckles and hands me the cup.

"Oh absolutely" I nod my head. "Ooh thank you" I sigh in appreciation and take a first sip.

"I hope I didn't wake you?" she asks as a sudden realization.

"No, no. It was this amazing coffee smell but it's a good thing. I could sleep the whole day" I laugh in embarrassment. "Usually Alex wakes me up but she isn't here."

"Oh? Didn't she tell you-" she frowns and stops talking.

"What?" I smile and urge her to continue.

"She told me she was going for a run but she should've been back already" she frowns and looks at her watch.

"She didn't say anything to me." I shake my head. I'm not mad at her but her mother seems worried and that makes me a bit worried.

"She'll be here any minute. She probably saw someone she knows and got stuck in conversation." she laughs it off and places the milk back in the fridge.

I can't help but think about Jamie. She surely knows we are here and she probably knows that Alex is training again. I wouldn't be surprised if she waited for Alex along the pier.

"I'm going to my office in a bit, will you be ok here? I can wait for Al-"

"No, no it's fine" I quickly object. "I'm going to take a nice long shower and just relax."

"Ok, Alex will be here any minut-"

Her words are cut off when we hear the front door open and we both turn around to see Alex heading for the stairs but she stops when she sees us.

"Good morning b-beautiful" she stutters.

"Hi?" I say in a bit of confusion.

Now, I can't see her mother's face behind me but it probably has the same deep frown as me.

Alex is soaking wet and shivering to the bone. Her lips are almost blue and she doesn't have shoes on. She clearly went for a jog but for some reason decided to take a swim.

"Alex!?" her mom grits through her teeth.

"I know" she cuts her mom off and starts walking away. "I m-made a bad decision!" she yells from the stairs.

"I'm going to kill her" I hear her mom sigh behind me and I know exactly why. It might not be snowing here but it's still winter. She swam in freezing water and walked home.

"I'll go see if she's ok" I offer and start walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Baby are you fucking insane?!" I yell as I get to the bathroom. I find her taking off her underwear and the shower is already open, steaming up the whole bathroom.

"You are going to get sick! Your body could've gone into shock or something!" I continue as she gets into the shower. "Why the fuck would you go for a swim and walk home!? You should've called us to come get you."

"I'm sor-ry" she says in a low voice as we look at each other through the glass.

I just shake my head and lean back against the sink. Even though I am mad, I'm just really concerned about her. She is freezing right now but hopefully the shower helps heat her up.

"Why were you in the water Alex?" I ask in a more sincere than angry tone. I can see me yelling at her isn't the best thing right now.

She doesn't say anything and just looks down at the ground.

There is a reason she was in the water and it took me a few seconds along with her silence to realize what's going on.

I slowly take my clothes off and open the shower door to get in. I wrap my arms around her waist and she immediately hugs me closer. She is still shaking but hopefully my body heat will warm her up.

"I had to wash these weeks away" she whispers in soft voice.

"I know baby" I sigh in a sincere tone and leave soft kisses on her shoulders. "I'm sorry"

She needed the water, she needed that consistency of the water. These past few weeks were hard for her and I couldn't be there for her. I couldn't take care of her and it broke my heart.

"Can you kill me after the s-shower?"

I chuckle a bit at her request because she knows what's coming. We are definitely having a talk after she is warm and feeling better.

"Yes I guess I can wait till after." I smile and kiss the side of her head.

"Wait baby" she pulls back and holds my head. "Your stitches are getting wet." she says in a concerned tone.

"It's fine." I smile and pull her back against my body.

She gives in and relaxes under my touch. She takes a deep breath and I feel her hands wondering over my body in a loving way, just feeling me.

After a few minutes of just standing under the water she started feeling better and I could feel her body coming back to life. I quickly showered and got out to start our day.

I quickly brush my teeth while Alex is in the room getting dressed. We are going to my parent's house this afternoon but Alex is taking me out for brunch. It will be the first time we go out together in a few weeks and I'm honestly a bit nervous.

I still have some scars on my face but you can only see it from up close but I'm still a bit insecure about it. I'm not ready for a wave of paparazzi, bombarding me with questions but it's bound to happen sooner or later. At least I can have one nice breakfast with my girlfriend before they all possibly get here.

"Baby is it really cold outside?" I ask as I step into the room. I find her next to the bed, putting on some boots.

"No it's actually a really nice day out. But take a jacket please. I don't want you to get sick." she smiles and I can see her eyes scanning up and down my half naked body.

I don't have a shirt on yet because I know how much she loves too see me walk around like this. It has actually become a habit for me. Whenever we get dressed together I wait for the last possible minute to put on a shirt.

She likes it so I'm happy to give her what she wants.

"So just a light sweater?" I ask with a slight chuckle as I look at her flustered state.

"Yeah" she clears her throat and continues with her boots. "A sweater is fine"

I walk over to the bed and push her back to straddle her lap. She bites her lip and puts her hands on my ass. "Why are you blushing baby?" I tease.

"Stop it" she laughs and rests her head against my chest. I feel her lips against my skin and I close my eyes at the touch.

I've been craving her lips on my body for the past few weeks. "Oh I've missed this."

She only responds with a slight 'hhmm' and more kisses on my chest.

A knock on the door breaks us apart and we both slightly groan. "Yes mom?" Alex calls towards the door. She keeps her hands on my ass and just that simple touch makes my heart skip a beat.

"I'm leaving now okay. Let me know what your plans are for tonight ok."

"Ok mom" she smiles at me.

"Ok see you later"

We hear her walking away and I lean my head against hers.

"Let's go get some breakfast" she whispers.

"Ok" I whisper back and give her a soft but meaningful kiss.

......

"Are you ready for this?"

It takes me a few seconds and I deep breath before I turn to answer her question. "Yes"

This will be the first time I'll go out in public since my accident and I'm sure the paparazzi will be here moments after a make my appearance but it's now or never. I can't hide away in the house anymore. Especially during the holiday season and especially not a holiday that I spend with Alex.

"Let's go" she smiles, gives me a quick kiss and then climbs out the car.

After another deep breath she comes to my side and opens the door. She helps me out and I lace my fingers with hers.

We walk up to the door and there are a few eyes on us. It's still pretty quiet which is a good sign but I'm not exactly feeling relieved yet.

We step into the restaurant and I take a deep breath. "Oh I missed the smell of restaurant coffee."

"I know" she laughs and her arm is protectively around my waist.

"Your table is right this way Lex"

Oh excuse me.

I look at the sudden voice next to us and my mood immediately change. Some dark haired girl with a smile on her face has a small blush on her cheeks as she looks at Alex.

My Alex.

"Thank you" Alex smiles and we follow this annoying girl.

"Hmm" I hum and roll my eyes. Luckily for her I have my sunglasses on and I hear Alex chuckle before she takes my hand, leading my the rest of the way.

We get to our table and Alex waits for me to get in first. I slide into the booth and before the waiter can ask Alex speaks up. "Two large coffees please."

"Coming right up"

Alex sits next to me and her hand immediately goes to my thigh but my shocked and annoyed expression is still on my face.

"Baby, let's not make a scene on your first day." She whispers with a slight chuckle.

"Oh I'm sorry Lex, I'll keep myself in check just for you" I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Naya?" She laughs and turns her body to me. She throws her arm around the back of the booth and looks at me. "We went to school together babe. Some people called me Lex. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't mind the cute fucking pet name" I hiss and put my sunglasses on my head. "I mind the blush when you smile at her."

"I didn't smile at her" she chuckles and holds my hand in her lap. "Not with any other intention. I was just being polite."

"Well stop it" I groan and look out the window.

I just hear her laughing and then a soft kiss against the back of my head. I'm definitely overreacting but I don't care right now. I'm jealous of anyone getting attention from Alex.

I want it to myself. I'm frustrated about these past few weeks because things weren't normal for us. Hopefully coming out today would be the start of everything going back to normal.

"I love you Naya"

I can't help but smile at her words and I know she said it for that exact reason.

I turn my head to her and she has this gorgeous smile on her face.

"I'm sorry" I groan and let my head fall to her shoulder.

"It's fine baby" she laughs and rubs my back. "Can I please just have a nice breakfast with you without you worrying about anyone else in here? I only care about us right now"

"Yes" I smile and sit up straight again.

"Okay" she smiles and leans closer to kiss me. "This might be one of the last breakfasts we have alone for a while" she sighs but with a small smile.

"I know" I sigh and play with her fingers in my lap. "Things are about to get real hectic."

"At least I have a booty call option right?" She smirks.

"Ohh always" I smile and wiggle my eyebrows.

We turn our attention to the waiter with our coffee and I keep a fake smile on my face until she leaves. I made sure she saw my possessive grip on her hand that lays in my lap.

Alex knew what I was doing and she just let me have my moment. It was either this or me giving her a rude stare.

"So, I was thinking" she turns to me and I wait for her to continue.

"After we celebrate New Year's, and if you want to of course" she chuckles. "I was wondering if I could show you a bit of the life I had here?"

"I would love that baby" I smile in excitement.

"Obviously I wouldn't let you meet all my ex's" she laughs and my face falls in annoyance. "I'm joking, but I thought I'd show you why I loved this place so much."

I smile at the thought of seeing things from her past. She doesn't talk about her childhood that often so her offering to show me around is amazing. I would love to see where my beautiful Alex became who she is.

"Do you miss living here?" I ask with a gentle smile.

"I miss my mom obviously and sometimes I miss the beach but living here? No, not really." She smiles. "The thought of living here makes me think of the life I had here, I was hopeless and depressed here."

I see the emotion in her eyes and I suddenly feel bad about asking her that question.

"Everything is just better in New York" she smiles and looks at me. "All because of you"

"It can't be all me Alex." I chuckle."There are a lot of benefits to being in New York."

"Yes there are but I don't necessarily need them as much as I need you" she smiles and I blush a bit.

"And you come with a lot of benefits" she smirks and I laugh.

"Let me guess. Late night booty call?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Always at the top of the list my love" she smiles and sends me a wink.

I know she is joking because she doesn't really like talking about these things. She gets uncomfortable and shy when things get serious. It's the cutest thing but I sometimes wish she wasn't this scared to talk to me but that.

We order our food and in a few short minutes of silence between us I ask the question that has been on my mind the whole morning.

"Babe, can we talk about this morning?" I ask in a soft tone.

"Are you going to yell at me now?" She frowns. "In the restaurant-"

"No Alex" I slightly chuckle at her nervous state. It's actually cute that she's scared of me.

I turn my body to her and hold her hand tight in my lap. "I just want to talk"

"Okay" she nods her head.

"How many times did you jump?"

She sits back in the booth and takes a deep breath. I can tell she is thinking about it and I feel bad for bringing back those memories but I want to know.

"I'm actually quite impressed with myself" she chuckles. "I only jumped three times"

I cover my eyes in disbelief and sigh. "I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to yell" I whisper to myself.

"No baby listen" she takes my hand away. "Normally I would jump more times than that. And the water was actually really nice. It was the walk home that got to me."

"So I can still yell about that later?"

"Yes you can, that was stupid" she laughs but it's really not funny and she can definitely see it on my face.

"But it was something I had to do baby" she says in a soft tone.

"I know" I sigh. "Can you please just take me with you next time? I can bring a blanket."

"Yes, I promise" she smiles and leans closer to kiss me.

.....

A/N

Hi!!!

Anyone still reading??

I'm sorry 🙈

Please don't hate me. 🥺

Much Love 💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

She's The One Riley Jade द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.8M 49K 32
Alexandria Jackson. Softball and basketball team captain. Sexy as hell. Popular. Loved by all. Intersex. Lesbian. Abused. Harper Adams. Cheer captai...
14.7K 839 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
17.8K 1.2K 53
Those almost relationships- the ones that you delve your soul into and feel like true relationships- but never culminate into an actual one- those ca...
41.2K 1.1K 40
Y/n (she/her, bi) and her adventures with the Avengers. Mostly gxg relationships unless requested otherwise.