Forbidden Hope | H.S.

Autorstwa fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... Więcej

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

46

39 3 5
Autorstwa fookinavocadosman

a/n: this is apart of a double update please read 45 first!

"Harry, you can not name our kid Bartholomew!" I smack Harry's shoulder as he rolls around in laughter.

"And why not? I think it's quite fancy." He says seriously pushing himself on top of me. I roll my eyes pushing him off of me and he lands flat on his back.

"Because that is the ugliest name in the world!" I exclaim and he begins to laugh again.

"Okay! Okay! I promise if we have a son I will not name him Bartholomew!" He says through laughs and I roll my eyes again, dropping flat onto the bed.

"Good. Now seriously what names do you like?" I ask him looking to my side to see him staring at the ceiling smiling. We stumbled upon this conversation because he had asked me why my mom named me Hope and it turned into us talking about baby names.

"Okay for boys, I like Luke, Alex, and James. Basic I know but with the right middle names it'll work." He explains looking over to me waiting for my answer.

"I always liked Stefan, Elijah, and Grayson." I answer and he rolls his eyes.

"You did not just choose two characters from The Vampire Diaries!" He laughs and I join in.

"Okay maybe I did but you have to admit they are nice names!" I defend myself and he continues laughing.

"Next thing I know we're gonna be naming them Damon and Klaus!" I smack his shoulder rolling over and burying my face into my pillow. He rubs my back gently and I feel him shift as he starts to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I think those are nice names." He whispers and I smile into the pillow. I roll over and come face to face with him placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Now what about girls?" I ask and he taps his chin in thought.

"Darcy. I always liked that name." He smiles and this time I tease him.

"Or you're still in your Pride and Prejudice stage." He groans trying to defend himself before turning the question over to me.

"Hazel and Rebekah. And yes before you ask it's spelled the same way as Rebekah from The Originals." I tell him and he smiles.

"Those are pretty names." He grins before kissing me.

"Hazel Styles." he mumbles against my lips before pulling back.

"Rolls off the tongue nicely doesn't it?" He asks and I nod my head.

"What makes you think they'll have your last name?" I tease and he smiles.

"Because you'll have my last name too." He smirks and I begin to blush.

"Also Anderson as the last name just doesn't work. Hazel Anderson. Sounds like a plumbing company or something." He says seriously and I roll my eyes smiling.

"And you ruined the moment. Again." I groan and he rolls over pushing himself over me.

"But you love me." He sings leaning down and kissing me. I hum against his lips bringing my hand to his cheek stroking it with my thumb. He nibbles at my bottom lip and I move my head to the side making his lips connect to my cheek as I breathe.

"Jesus, someone's in a mood." I whisper as his kisses trail down my neck.

"Harryyy." I groan out and he smirks against my skin before laying his head down on my boobs using them as a pillow.

"Seriously?" I look at him and he looks up with puppy dog eyes, jutting his lip out in a pout. I shake my head smiling, before putting my hands in his hair and playing with his curls. His hand traces shapes over my stomach before he lays his hand flat rubbing up and down slightly.

"I can't wait until we have kids." He whispers and I nod my head.

"Same here." I reply and he turns his head slightly so he's looking at me.

"What do you want our life to look like after the war?" He asks and I sigh, continuing to play with his curls.

"Well, I want to go back to Hawaii. I fell in love with it and I think it would be a great place to raise a family." I explain, looking down at Harry who's staring intensely at me.

"Maybe we can convince everyone to move down there. I'm sure dad could buy out the houses next to ours and we all can be neighbors and have parties down at the beach. Athena could go back to school if she wanted to. We could get married on the beach and then when we have kids we can raise them by the ocean and we could teach them how to surf. Well, that would require me to learn how to surf, but we would be happy. We wouldn't have to be living in fear anymore." I finish and Harry sits up grabbing my face in his hands.

"I'm going to try my hardest for us to be able to live that life, Hope. We will win and when we do we'll get on the first plane to Hawaii. I promise." He whispers, staring deeply into my eyes and I close my eyes, dropping my head.

"I love you." I whisper, shuffling my body so I can hug him. He wraps his arms around me squeezing me as my headrests in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Hope." he whispers back, kissing my head and he lays down with me. We stay there basking in the silence as he plays with my hands.

"How many kids do you want?" He asks out of the blue and I tilt my head up to look at him.

"I don't know. Ideally, 2 or 3. I want a boy and a girl but if we get two girls or boys first, we'll just try for the opposite one next." I explain and he nods his head.

"So I can't knock you up with 10 kids?" He questions and I slap his chest lightly.

"Unless you're going to be giving birth to five of them hell fucking no." I chuckle when he groans pretending to be upset.

"Okay fine, I guess I'll just have to get another baby momma then." he teases me and I nod my head.

"Well in that case I'm gonna go confess my undying love to Louis." I start to get out of bed when I'm pulled back in and strong arms cage me in.

"Nope, not happening." He growls and I smack his arm.

"I was joking, macho man. Chill." I tap his arm again and he lets go of me and I roll into him looking up at him seriously.

"It was really Niall who I was going to tell." I smile and he pushes me off of him.

"Well, he's engaged and has a child so good luck with that." He quips back and I lean over him grabbing my phone.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks me and I stay silent looking up Niall's contact on my phone. I facetime him and it's not long before Niall answers.

"Hey, Hope! What's up?" Niall asks me, smiling at me.

"Hey Niall I just wanted to confess my undying love for you and I think we should ditch Caroline and Harry for each other." I tell him seriously and Niall lets out a loud laugh.

"Okay when are we leaving love?" he replies and his phone is taken out of his hand by Caroline.

"Hope! You don't love me? I thought I was your one and only!" Caroline begins to tease me and I let out a fake gasp.

"Oh Caroline, it's only ever been you!" I tease back and she just gives me a huff before handing the phone back to Niall.

"Hey Ni, do you think I should confess my undying love for Louis next?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Oh yeah for sure Hope." He laughs and Harry takes my phone out of my hand.

"Enough of that." He groans and him and Niall exchange a few words before hanging up and I pout.

"Hey, I was going to run away with him." Sending him a small smirk as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah not yet." He says throwing my phone next to his on the nightstand.

"Babe it's 4:00 and we have done nothing all day." I mention and Harry rolls his eyes getting up from the bed.

"Come on, we can go train." He says pulling me out of bed. I change into my gym clothes and we head down to the gym to begin a workout.

"Can I choose the music this time?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Just none of that pop music shit you listen to all the time." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, they're good artists!" I defend my favorite band and he rolls his eyes in response.

"They're a boy band. No one likes boy bands anymore. Besides, they've been on an 18-month hiatus for 6 years." He replies and I lift my middle finger at him.

"Didn't need to remind me asshole." I mumble out heading over to the treadmill to run. Harry and I workout for an hour helping each other when needed.

"Okay, do you want to do hand-to-hand combat or shooting?" He asks me and I raise my hands motioning a punch.

"Okay." He says and we head over to the mat. He puts his hands up in front of him getting into position and I copy his moves. We stare at each other sizing each other up.

Harry is almost a foot taller than me and weighs more than me. Don't let his tiny ass waist fool you. Harry has a clear advantage here.

"Remember pain is temporary so go as hard as you can baby." He taunts me and I scoff.

"Same here, baby." I mock him and he growls. He lunges at me and I step out of the way, making him overshoot giving me an advantage.

I come up behind him giving a kick to the back of his knee and he falls onto one knee, but he quickly retaliates by grabbing my ankle and pulling me down on the ground. He straddles my body, pinning my arms and legs down, successfully trapping me.

"Fuck!" I yell out in defeat as he smirks.

"Again." He says pulling me up. We continue fighting for a while and I eventually give up in exhaustion from not beating him.

"You're psyching yourself out, Hope. You don't want to hurt me so you aren't trying as hard as you should be. Try pretending I'm someone trying to hurt you. Don't worry about hurting me." He says calmly trying to hype me back up. I nod my head standing back up and getting into position.

He lunges at me first and this time I ram into him hitting his shoulder with my elbow and he lets out a groan. He grabs my arm trying to twist me around and I let him as he pulls me into a chokehold. I lift my left leg and stomp on his foot making him stumble and loosen his grip on me and I push myself off of him pushing him back.

He looks at me with a dark look and I feel afraid. He charges at me, grabbing me and tossing me to the ground, pinning me down. I begin to thrash against him, kicking my legs as much as I can before I hear him let out a loud groan letting go of me completely and falling to the side. His hands immediately fly to his crotch and I cover my mouth with my hands in shock.

"Oh my god, Harry! I'm so sorry, are you okay!" I crawl over to him checking to see if I hurt him anywhere else.

"I'm fine. My ego's just a little bit bruised." He chokes out groaning again.

"I'm so sorry Harry I didn't mean to." I whisper feeling guilty that I'm the reason he's in pain.

"Hope, it's fine. I'll be fine." He whispers, staying on the ground laying on his side. He eventually perks up a little bit after a couple of minutes and I continue to stare at the ground guiltily. His hand grabs my cheek tilting my head towards him and he stares into my eyes.

"Baby I'm fine I promise. Now do that to any other guy that you may encounter and you'll have the upper hand." He says turning his injury into a teaching moment.

"I'm sorry again." I whisper and he chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"Nothing to be sorry about baby." He responds, kissing me.

"Wanna go see if it still works?" He asks grinning and I push him away.

"Yeah no." I say getting up grabbing my phone ending our session.

"Aw come on! You're seriously going to injure me like that and not help me see if it still works! I thought you wanted kids!" He groans out and I laugh.

"You can test it out in the shower." I shrug my shoulders smiling at him as he smiles back at me.

"Come on now, wanna see if it still works right?" I tease and he wastes no time getting up and bolting towards me.

"Oh, you're so getting it." He whispers darkly in my ear and I laugh.

"Yeah, that's only if you can get it up, old man."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...