The Day When Cale Henituse Su...

By Blue_Berryxp

One day Kim Rok Soo suddenly transmigrated into Cale Henituse, trash of the count family's body. Even though... More

Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?
Chapter 3: Concerns
Chapter 4: Will You Abandoned Me?
Chapter 5: Venion Stan
Chapter 6: Black Dragon(1)
Chapter 7: Black Dragon(2)
Chapter 8: Crown Prince
Chapter 9: A Clue
Chapter 10: The temple of God of Death
Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty
Chapter 12: Cale's lady day(1)
Chapter 13: Cale's lady day(2)
Chapter 14: Cale's Lady Day(3)
Chapter 15: Fate
Chapter 16: Silver Shield(1)
Chapter 17: Silver Shield(2)
Chapter 18: Gods' Blessed Child(1)
Chapter 19: Gods' Blessed Child(2)
Chapter 20: Goddess with Silver Shield
Chapter 21: Ubarr Territory(1)
Chapter 22: Ubarr Territory(2)
Chapter 23: Ubarr Territory(3)
Chapter 24: What the Fuck(1)
Chapter 25: What the Fuck(2)
Chapter 26: What the Fuck(3)
Chapter 27: What the Fuck(4)
Chapter 28: Going to Forest of Darkness(1)
Chapter 29: Going to Forest of Darkness(2)
Chapter 30: Marry for what?

Chapter 2: Choi Han

15.5K 598 261
By Blue_Berryxp

Right after Cale went to the bar where she often bought her beer, she immediately went to the place where Choi Han was.

Tak

She opened the bottle of wine and drank it until it left only half. Just because of that, Cale's face started to turn rosy, however, her head and eyes were still clear. She had a high alcohol tolerance anyway.

"Meeooow"

"Meeeeeooow"

After 100 steps of walking just like what was mentioned in the book, Cale finally saw two cats that were sitting near the wall. Cale subconsciously smiled and went towards the cats.

Not far from them, there's a man who was sitting on the ground with his back against the wall.

Cale was sure that it was Choi Han since there was no way there is a person who had black hair and eyes and looks like a Korean in this world.

Cale gulped.

Even though she didn't see Choi Han's eyes because it had been blocked by his hair, she knows that he observed her whether she was an easy opponent to kill or not. Choi Han is not someone who will let his guard down even though towards a weak young lady, which was normal for a person who just had his entire family killed by a group of unknown people.

Cale started to crouch down. She took out the chicken breast that she bought from the bar and then gave it to the cats. They were hissing at her at first, but then stopped and the red one started to approach Cale.

Cale was not a cat person but she kinda liked the red one. She patted the red cat's head.

"Eats a lot, you tiny kittens."

Cale looked at Choi Han again. She needs to bring Choi Han away from this place fast or else the soldiers that were patrolling around will arrest him since he entered the city without a proper identification card.

Unfortunately, right before she opened her mouth to speak, there was an unknown voice coming from behind her.

"Wow, I can't believe there's a young lady that was alone in the dark. I guess I was lucky today."

'Fuck! What the hell is this?! There is nothing like this in the novel!'

Cale's rosy face suddenly turned pale. Her heart also beat wildly as she looked at the drunk man that was now in front of her. She knows that she used to be a male but knowing that her body now was weak, she started to get scared.

'I don't have the Indestructible shield yet!'

Cale's body started to shiver and turn cold. Her mind was trying its best to find a good way to protect herself.

"Hisssss!"

The cats suddenly went in front of her and start hissing at the drunk man. They were protecting Cale.

"Go away or I'll call the guards!"

"How scary! But it's so unfortunate for you since there's no guard nearby," the drunk man said as he licked his lips.

His actions send chills all over Cale's body. She started to step backward to keep the distance between herself and the drunk man. However, the drunk man only come closer and even closer each time Cale took her step.

That's why the only solution that come out inside Cale's mind was to shout as loud as she can.

Tak

Cale's back is finally against the wall which means she is unable to take a further step away from the drunk man. She started to prepare her voice and then looked at the cats that were hissing at the man as he got closer.

The cats also seem ready to attack.

"Hisssss!"

However, even before the man was able to touch Cale, someone has already punched him on the face.

It was Choi Han.

The drunk man collapsed on the floor yet still Choi Han didn't stop himself from beating the man.

Watching the scene gives Cale a nightmare and at the same time the feeling of relief.

She was safe now although not of the other person.

He looks unrecognizable as Choi Han keeps beating him.

'Look like the guy already take my role to be beaten to a pulp by Choi Han.'

If she annoyed Choi Han, she was sure she ended up like that drunk man in front of her. That's why Cale promised to herself to never make Choi Han mad.

"Meooooow"

"Meooooow."

The cats that were in front of him, protecting him just now were already hiding behind her back. They were scared of Choi Han as well.

Cale subconsciously flinched when Choi Han looked at her after stopped beating the man.

"Are you okay, miss?"

"Err... Yes, thank you."

Cale started to look away from Choi Han because he keeps staring at her which embarrassed her a little. She used to be a man and for her to be saved by a man from a drunk man hurt her pride a little. However, Cale was not in a place to complain now.

Her main reason to come to this place was to meet Choi Han and avoid getting beaten by him.

'Maybe this is an opportunity!'

Cale bravely brings her eyes to meet Choi Han's again.

"Mister..."

Cale called Choi Han as she tugged his sleeve.

What a shameless act but it's not like she cares. Choi Han flinched but Cale just ignored it and then immediately asked him a question.

"Are you hungry?"

It's an odd question to start a conversation but who cares? In this place, there were only Cale and Choi Han. There's no anyone else to judge it.

"....Yes" Choi Han hesitantly answered.

That answer makes Cale smile.

She was giving Choi Han the sweetest smile that she had in order to not get beaten by him.

"Follow me. I'll feed you."

The best first impression was to be the one who provides delicious food.

"..... Sure."

"Meooow"

The red cat started to rub itself on Cale's skirt. It looks like the red cat wanted to follow Cale as well. Cale wants to cast it away but she knew that Choi Han was ever fond of mini animals such as cats.

She perhaps will be beaten like the drunk man who now laying unconscious on the ground if she treats the cats harshly.

Cale mentally sighed before crouching down and patting the cat's fur.

"Thank you for protecting me, I'll see you again soon."

"Meoooow!"

The red cat finally walked away from her and went to the silver cat that perhaps its sibling.

Cale looked at Choi Han again.

"Let's go."

•••••

"Welcome back, young lady."

Ron welcomed Cale right after she entered the mansion which was a shocking thing to face with.

".... Yes, Ron."

This scary old man. He had been waiting for Cale outside the door. Cale didn’t expect him to really be waiting.

Ron’s gaze turned toward Choi Han, and his benign smile suddenly stiffened.

Cale knew why.

‘Ron should be at a level where he can estimate Choi Han’s strength.’

Choi Han also stared back at Ron. Cale didn’t care what kind of attacks they were sending each other through their eyes so she just ignored it.

"I want to meet my father," Cale spoke taking Ron's attention away from Choi Han.

"Sure, I'll escort you to the Count."

"Sure and–."

She pointed her index finger at Choi Han.

"–tell Hans to guide him. Feed him first. He saved me today so treat him as an important guest."

"He saved you?"

Cale nodded her head.

"I want to report to my father about it so lead the way."

"Yes, young lady."

••••••

Right after they arrived in front of the Count's office, Cale waved her hand towards Ron.

"You can go now. I want to talk to my father personally."

".... Yes, young lady."

When Ron already disappeared from her sight, Cale knocked the door.

"Father is me, Cale."

"Come in."

Cale opened the door and approached Count Deruth who was busy with his papers. Just looking at it makes Cale feels tired. That's why her determination to become a slacker increased so that she didn't have to look at those piles of papers.

It's truly a wonderful dream to think of.

"Do you need something, Cale?"

Cale shook her head and it makes Count Deruth confused.

"I want to report something."

Cale's voice sounded so serious as she spoke. It makes Count Deruth subconsciously gulp and then straighten his back as a sign that he was also serious.

"What is it?"

"Someone almost harassed me."

Bang!

"WHAT! WHO IS HE?!" Count Deruth shouted as he stood up from his seat and then slammed the table.

Cale flinched and subconsciously stepped backwards.

Her father's face looked red and the veins on his forehead and neck started to pop out. Not to mention, the fists that were clenched tight until his knuckles turned white.

Cale knows that he was holding back his anger.

"Almost father, don't worry. Fortunately, there was someone who protected me. I already brought him here so Hans is treating him."

Deruth started to observe his daughter's condition before slowly calming down after seeing that his daughter was fine. He took a deep breath multiple times before unclenching his fists.

He went towards his daughter and then hold her shoulder gently.

"Cale, how am I not to worry? You suddenly became a girl and someone already tried to take advantage of you?! That person deserves to die! Where's he?"

Cale sighed then patted her father's hand that was holding her shoulder.

"He's near the main gate of the Rain City. He was passed out so I don't think he will regain his consciousness any time soon."

Deruth nodded his head and then removed his hand from Cale's shoulder.

"I'll send some guards there to catch him."

"Thank you, father. Ah. And also I need more allowance tomorrow."

"Sure, I give you more tomorrow."

"Thank you, father. I'll take my leave now."

"Wait, Cale, are you sure you're fine?"

Concerns were printed on Deruth's face when he asked Cale about her wellbeing.

Cale smiled then she nodded her head.

"Yes, father. Don't worry, that man didn't even touch me."

There is a bitter smile on Deruth face but Cale didn't see it since she immediately opened the door and went out of the room that was full of paperwork.

It suffocated her.

••••••

"Young lady, you were awake."

Cale who now was sitting in front of the mirror while brushing her hair looked at Ron through the mirror.

She just finished her morning bath.

"Here's your lemonade."

"Thanks, put it there."

Ron puts the teacup on the table near the terrace. He then opened the closest.

"What color do you prefer your dress today, Young lady?"

Cale looked at the table as she puts the comb down.

What color?

What color was her favorite?

"Something dark...."

Cale Henituse, no Kim Rok Soo didn't have a favorite color. He wore anything that had in his closet but now he had already become Cale Henituse, moreover, he's now a she, and the dresses that she had inside her closet were colorful.

Cale turned to look at Ron who was holding two pairs of dresses. One is dark red and the other is dark blue.

Cale frowned when seeing that both of it are not her liking.

Maybe because she had a men's taste?

"I want to wear pants today."

'Since I'll be lifting bags of bread later.'

But Cale didn't say that part out loud and only looked at Ron.

Ron nodded his head.

"I see. I'll ask a maid for it. Please wait."

"....Sure."

••••

After a few minutes, Cale finally finished dressing up. She then went to the dining room for breakfast. Ron was escorting her, like usual.

"Have a good meal, young lady."

"Yes, you too, Ron."

The door opened and Cale immediately entered the room then sit on her usual seat. The room was quiet but it didn't even bother Cale since she was enjoying the meal that was cooked by Beacrox, Ron's son.

"We already caught the man who almost harassed you, Cale."

"Thank you, father," Cale said but she didn't even look at Deruth and kept eating her steak.

"You should be careful next time, Cale. Now you are a girl, don't go out alone at night," Countess Violan was the one who spoke this time.

"I'll keep that in mind, mother."

"Hyu– Noonim, I suggest you bring some knights when you go out next time."

Cale stopped cutting her steak when she heard Basen's suggestion. If she brings a knight when she goes out, the knight can help her to lift the bags of bread to feed the tree.

But she didn't want them to know what she doing there so she shook her head.

"No need, but I'll bring some if I'm about to stay out until night."

".... That is good enough."

Basen nodded his head.

Deruth who was observed his daughter faked a cough.

"Are you planned on going out today as well?"

"Yes."

"I see.... Be careful."

"I will, father."

The conversation ended just like that so Cale was able to enjoy her breakfast peace and quiet. But little did she know that Deruth and Violan were communicated through their eyes.

They were worried.

••••••

"Young lady, your guest from last night wants to meet you," Hans said.

Cale who was about to go out started to frown.

"What did he wants?"

"He said he wants to pay you back for the meal."

Cale's frown started to get deeper. It was clear that she brought Choi Han to the estate because she wanted to thank him for helping her.

So why did Choi Han want to pay back the meals? It's because he's a good person so he feels uneasy eating meals without paying it?

Cale could only sigh.

"I feed him because he saved me from that drunk guy. Told him that he doesn't have to but if he had something that he wished for, you handle it since just feeding him didn't enough to pay him back for saving my life."

Cale then immediately opened the door and went out without turning back to look at Hans who had a very odd expression on his face.

•••••

"Heavy...."

Cale lifted the third bag for today to the hill in the slum. It was for the man-eating tree.

Since the encounter with the drunk man yesterday, Cale decided to fasten the process of feeding the tree so that she can get the Indestructible Shield fast because she might have that kind of encounter again in the future.

'Since I am too beautiful.'

Cale smiled proudly.

"N...Noonim.. Do you need some help?"

The dark red-haired child comes to Cale asking if he can offer help. Cale looked at the sliver-haired girl that seems to hurt. She was calling her brother to not get close to Cale but looks like he ignored his sister's words.

Cale shook her head. She then took out 4 small bags from the bag then gave it to the boy.

"No need. Go there to your sister, you'll make her worried."

The boy took the bags and immediately went towards the silver-haired girl. Cale smiled faintly then proceeded to go to the man-eating tree.

"Wow.”

“It’s not bread. It’s meat and cake.”

She could hear the siblings talking about the food, but she did not care. She continued to walk toward the man-eating tree’s territory.

Swisssssh

The black tree seemed to be moving its branches to welcome Cale. This eerie feeling made Cale nervous, but she still poured the contents of the bag into the hole underneath the tree.

The bread quickly disappeared.

It was at that moment.

-More, give me more.

Cale flinched. She then brushed her hair with her hand. She sighed.

".... This driving me nuts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.7K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
266 21 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
16.3K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

8.5K 669 10
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...