The Slithery Child of the Cre...

Por MeitanteiShinkuRan

(Next Generation AU) "Koro-sensei's legacy has been passed and waiting to be fulfilled, but not in a way the... Más

Author's Note
The Great News: Koro-sensei Has a Son!
Nagisa Shiota Got The Call
The New Class E Mission: Raising Him
First Meeting
Akari Yukimura's New Role
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Memories Under Falling Cherry Blossoms
Panic Attacks And Pancakes
The E-Class Reunion

Tsukiro and The E-Class

125 5 0
Por MeitanteiShinkuRan

It has been so long since I updated this shit. I mean, it's been seven long months since I update this for a multitude of reasons: writer's block, school works (yes, I have been luckily enrolled once again in a new program), deep focus on making fan arts than fanfics, recent transfer of residence, and the fact that I was now back in Detective Conan/Case Closed fandom after 4 years.

But I had been working on this chapter for months, so I hope this would make sense.

--------------

Yukimura Tsukiro just stood there, looking as meek as a sheep, as he had heard his aunt's words echoing through his sensitive ears.

Akari grinned brightly as she held Tsukiro by both shoulders and introduced the boy proudly infront of her classmates, "By the way, this is Yukimura Tsukiro, the son of our beloved former teachers. You know who they are."

Gasps were heard and their eyes had widened in shock as realization sets in among the class.

"You don't mean-"

Akari nodded as she closed her hazel eyes and spoke with confidence, "Yup, he's the biological son of Koro-sensei and Yukimura Aguri, so technically, this little one here is my biological nephew."

The little boy couldn't believe what he had heard from her aunt. That octopus in the class picture on his Akari-neechan's apartment, whose name is Koro-sensei, is actually his real dad?!

Tsukiro was still speechless as the revelation was still ringing in his ears. It now totally makes sense why he was born with tentacles or extraordinary abilities; his biological father was a mutated octopus. Koro-sensei had apparently given poor Yukimura Tsukiro the 'curse'.

He stared at the people in front of him, who were still sneaking a glance on him, analyzing him like a circus freak. He had remembered that he had seen all of them in that class photo with Koro-sensei.

As he stared at them, he then remembered what his aunt had said earlier that night.

"Um... He's...my homeroom teacher who died 7 years ago. He's that octopus over there," she pointed at the picture of her class, hesitant to look at Tsukiro's curious orbs, "He was the one who made us who we are now. Like Aguri-neechan, he wanted to bring out the best in us."

His brain had finally connected the dots as the revelation settles inside of him, sending chills down his spine. Even he was biologically a 7-year-old, he was more intelligent than children of his age, thanks to the antimatter particles and tentacle cells boosting the connection between his neurons.

That means that his auntie and his classmates were once Koro-sensei's students.

His father's students.

"Too bad that he had died, he could be teaching another set of children today. He could even have a family, or have a son to carry his legacy."

Yukimura Tsukiro was Koro-sensei's son and he was considered to be his father's legacy by his Akari-neechan.

Tsukiro ever wonders if Koro-sensei had known if he had a biological son. Did he have siblings, or cousins? Why he was an octopus and why he became a teacher? How did he and his biological mother meet?

The little hybrid sighed as he stared at the bunch of people still chattering with each other, while some of them were still sneaking glances over his direction. Aimi was beside him, holding his hand in comfort. He was grateful on the girl's attempts on comforting him, it makes him feel safe on her watch even though she was technically younger than him.

But first, time to meet his father's former students and get this all over with.

--------------

The whole E-Class present (sans Akari/Kaede) was still in shock on the revelation.

"He's... Koro-sensei's son?" Kataoka stammered in shock as her eyes widened. Isogai was standing beside her, with the same expression as hers.

"But that's impossible! Koro-sensei's dead for seven years! And that kid could not be older than seven!" Okano exclaimed, as her other classmates agreed with her. Akari sighed as she replied, "As much as it was assumed to be impossible, it is actually possible. According to Sherlock Holmes, 'when you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.' Tsukiro-kun here is my sister's child with Koro-sensei."

"You read Sherlock Holmes?" Fuwa asked the young actress, as she was curious if Akari liked the book series. As a fan of manga and anime, it happens that she remembered an iconic anime character saying that similar quote. Of course, that character was a Holmes maniac who sticks his head where he didn't belong, and now he was living in his childhood friend's house as a child with the mind of an adult. Who couldn't forget that anime who rivals One Piece in terms of episode count?

"I am not a fan for mystery novels, it just happened I read one of those books. But that's not the point," Akari shrugged.

"But how?" Yada's voice piped up.

Akari stared at them seriously as she raised a finger in the air for emphasis.

"One word, experimentation."

The young adults widened their eyes, as they had heard the actress' words in disbelief.

"Bullshit!" Terasaka exclaimed, while others glared at him for swearing. Akari's heated glare was directed at him, and Terasaka could swear it was the same glare the young actress had released back when she still had those tentacle implants years ago.

"Terasaka-kun, there are kids in front of you!" Kataoka scolded the young man as he had begrudgingly apologized over him swearing. Akari and Irina were still glaring at him though, as if he was a target to be assassinated.

"What do you mean, experimentation?"

Akari glanced at the young boy with a worried gaze as she realized that it was not a good idea that Tsukiro had known about the details of his conception yet. He was still too young to understand the truth. She shook her head as her expression fell, "I can't tell you with the kids present. But I will explain to all of you later on."

Isogai smiled gently in understanding, "We had understood the situation, Kayano-san. But first, we could just enjoy this reunion with some child-friendly fun, don't we? That means no alcohol, since we don't want to deal some drunken adults in this reunion."

Irina groaned behind Akari, as the rest of the E-Class chuckled at her reaction. "Sorry, Irina-sensei, but alcohol is off the table."

Irina glared at them before she retorted, "I know, you brats! Besides, I don't want my spawn to see her mother drunk out of her wits, and Tadaomi would berate me for it!"

--------------

"Hello! Tsukiro-kun, isn't it?"

Tsukiro looked up at the woman who greeted him. It was a petite woman with short orange hair and lime green eyes that sparkles with enthusiasm.

The young boy nodded slightly, as he was still shy and still learning about social cues. The young woman grinned as she kneeled in front of the boy to match his height. He was actually shorter than some peers of his age, but he was sure that someday his height will finally shoot up when he will reach his puberty years.

"By the way, I am Kurahashi Hinano, but you can call me Hinano-neechan," the woman, now known to Tsukiro as Kurahashi Hinano, introduced herself cheerfully, as she reached out a hand as a sign of greeting.

The boy stared at the hand with hesitation, as he was nervous. What if she will find out about the tentacles?

Kurahashi was still waiting for Tsukiro to reach out and shake his hand, a gentle smile still gracing her features, "Don't be shy, I just wanted to acquaint with you, I don't bite, you know."

The boy nervously reached out and held the woman's hand, and shook it slightly, hoping that the woman wouldn't notice his hand slightly moving and slithering like tentacles.

Kurahashi stared at the boy's hand and noticed that the boy's hand was slithering slightly on her own. She widened her eyes slightly, realizing that the boy probably has the same abilities as her former teacher, but she then saw the boy's expression as he glanced at her. Kurahashi knew that expression, as she saw a similar one to one of her young charges back at her work as a camp guide.

It was fear.

Kurahashi felt some sympathy on the boy. He was probably scared of how they are going to react over him. Her lips curled up in an understanding smile as she held the boy's shaking hand with a gentle touch and caressed his hand to comfort him. The boy's dark orbs widened as he stared at the woman in shock.

It's time to use her talent in comforting children, besides being proficient in nature and the environment. Koro-sensei must be very proud of her.

"I know that you are special, Tsukiro-kun. Besides, we got a mutated octopus for a teacher, not only that, he had an adorable son that that was still waiting for someone to accept him for who he is," she spoke in a gentle voice as she caressed the hand that was still slithering in her own.

"Don't be scared, we won't actually hurt you," the woman continued as she flashed a bright smile, making the young boy flashed a little smile in return.

The orange-haired woman stood up, her hand still holding the boy's hand as she enthusiastically speaks, "Come on, Tsukiro-kun, let's meet your other niichan and neechan, shall we?"

--------------

Tsukiro was still shrinking under the curious gazes of the E-Class alumni, still fumbling subconsciously on the control collar in his neck. Isogai smiled as he looked at the boy. He was good with kids, since he has younger siblings to attend to ever since his mother was sick, and he really loves children.

"Hello, Tsukiro-kun. I'm Isogai Yuuma, and this is Kataoka Megu, and Maehara Hiroto. You can call me Yuuma-niichan, I don't mind, " the class representative introduced himself and his other two friends, who were waving at him.

Kurahashi patted the boy's shoulder in reassurance as Tsukiro stared at them with a shy smile and a shy "hello". The trio chuckled while Kurahashi giggled at the boy's reaction, as he was adorably cute when he does that. The boy blushed at their chuckles.

"You can also call me, Megu-neechan, since you are now part of the E-Class family," Kataoka continued as she ruffled the boy's dark locks. Maehara smirks as he spoke up, "You can call me Maehara-niichan or Hiroto-niichan, whatever suits your fancy!"

As the four former E-Class students was still talking at the boy, Isogai's phone pinged, as the young man instinctively reached his phone and opened it. As Isogai now have a stable job after graduating college, he can now support his family, especially his sick mother. He could now afford a smartphone, as he had enough money to support them.

As he opened his phone, a lilac-haired woman appeared on the screen, wearing a yellow casual dress adorned with flowers. Her hair was tied in a unique style, with a metallic looking hairband.

"Hello, guys!" the woman greeted warmly and enthusiastically, as the four former E-Class students grinned at her in return.

It was Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, an AI originally designed to kill Koro-sensei, although she was now defined by the E-Class as one of their own. To the E-Class, she was actually known as Ritsu.

"Ritsu-chan! It's been a long time!" Kurahashi happily greeted the AI as Ritsu beamed and replied, "I apologize that I only came here recently, since I had to do some system updates and technical stuff. Even though I had escaped to the internet since then, I still have to upgrade myself and keep up with the latest trends."

"At least that you came here, Ritsu!" Kataoka spoke with a friendly expression. The former E-Class students agreed, as the AI was happy to hear about that.

"By the way, we have someone we would like you to meet!" Kurahashi enthusiastically chirped as Isogai let her hold the phone with Ritsu on the screen. The orange-haired woman then placed the phone in front of Tsukiro, making the boy widened his eyes slightly.

"Meet Yukimura Tsukiro, and he's Koro-sensei's son! Isn't he adorable?" Kurahashi introduced the shy boy with a smile on her young face. The boy just blushed and look curiously at the AI. Ritsu smiled as she greeted, "So you are Tsukiro-kun, eh? Karasuma-sensei had alerted me of your existence, and I am quite surprised that I can finally meet you in personal! I'm Ritsu, by the way!"

The boy just looked at the AI with a curious look as he pondered how the purple-haired woman appeared on the phone like he was talking to him. He remembered seeing this cheerful woman on his adopted mother's phone when he was caught her watching some YouTube videos. Ritsu just chuckled as she commented with a joking voice, "Yup, you may have seen me in my YouTube videos, I guess. I may look like some part of Vocaloid or a VTuber, but I am really an AI and part of E-Class family, you see!"

"Yup, she is part of our class," Isogai had told the curious seven-year-old, as he cheerfully added, "She may be an AI, but she's one of us!" Some of the E-Class alumni nodded as they all agreed to Isogai's statement. Ritsu, as digital as she may be, is part of the E-Class after all.

As they exchanged some greetings with her old classmates, Ritsu then received an e-mail from someone, causing the group to stop their chatters and looked at the AI. She then picked up the envelope, and saw the sender on the back, with a small message that says "don't let anyone know about this". Ritsu's eyes widened as Megu asked her classmate, "Are you alright, Ritsu-chan?"

Ritsu smiled as she placed the envelope behind her as she waved it off, "Nah, just a mail from my current work and such, I really need to be excused for a moment."

Some of them raised their eyebrows in curiosity, but they just nodded. "Okay," Megu had replied to Ritsu's excuse, as Ritsu suddenly disappeared from Isogai's phone.

--------------

As her old classmates and her old English teacher to each other over snacks and drinks, with little Tsukiro and Aimi had been entertained by them, Akari excused herself as she went inside the classroom where Ritsu's former main box stood like a sore thumb in the classroom. It was now stored in the faculty room, but the class decided to place the box back to its former location for this occasion.

Akari looked around the place as she opened her phone and texted someone. She needed someone she could trust to search for information and keep it a secret.

Suddenly, the screen of the box glows and Ritsu had appeared, smiling brightly, but Akari could see the AI's eyes clouded with confusion, "Oh, how I miss being here after for so long...Oh, Kayano-san! Or is it Yukimura-san, right? What can I do for you?"

"It's okay if you call me anything, Ritsu-chan. I just want to ask a favor, if that's okay," the actress replied with a serious look in her face. Ritsu could feel that the favor was a serious issue, but as her classmate, she feels like she could help Akari with her current issue.

"I'm listening," the purple-haired woman spoke up, as Akari has looked around to see if the coast is clear, then she then muttered her favor in a serious voice.

"I guess Karasuma-sensei had debriefed you about Tsukiro-kun, so I am sure you know about the existence of the other child."

Ritsu just stood there, with a serious look in her face as she knew about it, she was also contacted by Karasuma-sensei about the issue after Akari and Nagisa.

"Can you search more about the experimentation regarding the creation of my nephew and niece, Yanagisawa's involvement in all of this, and can you dig some dirt about what had already happened to the other child?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.9K 125 28
»Koro Sensei in the anime: Assassination Classroom« [CLOSED AND FINISHED] SOME of the scenarios will be set on before having Koro Sensei introduced t...
24.2K 630 22
This is my first fanfic. you're based as a female student. Due to constant brutal violence, you are transferred to class E. Or the "end" class, whe...
697K 45K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
32.7K 1.4K 32
Have you ever believed in something to be truly right so much that you knew it could never be wrong? When that view conflicts greatly with your previ...