IDOL and his FANBOY (Complete...

By EshyunSingto

Story based on Artkong😍 You Idiot. Meet me at 4:30pm near my dorm cafeteria. Not university cafeteria but d... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Author note
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12 (Art-Kong)
🥳New Story Alert🥳
Chapter - 13 (KongArt)
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19 (New Beginning)
Chapter - 20 (Past)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25 (Finding out)
Chapter - 26 (Love you)
Chapter - 28 (Learning)
Chapter - 29 (Learning II)
Chapter - 30 (Final-1)
Chapter - 31 (Final - 2)
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 27

349 30 10
By EshyunSingto

As Kong seen Arthit leaving with Godt without sparing him another glance he felt hurt.

He wanted to stop him from going with him but he doesn't know why that he too saw the same hurting feel in Arthit eyes as he is feeling inside.

He was wondering
What hurted him????
He is hurt because he left even before the time he had told him???
Or is there something else???

Its not even 24hrs that I confessed him, why everything is so messed up 🤦 that too this soon???

Kongpob sighed with all these thoughts which he is internally fighting with.

Watching all these actions of Kongpob P'Earth asked "what's wrong Kong??? Did something happened????"

Kongpob got startled by the sudden voice from his left side after recovering he replied "I don't know pi, everything is messed up"

"Why??? What is messed up?? Tell me if I can I will help you😊 to clear what is messed" by saying that she showed her sweet smile for which he smiled back and asked "When did P'Tod became hurt that even you don't know what you have done in the first place pi???"

"Usually it's me who gets hurt easily because I always felt jealous for other people who stays a little closer than they should be but in his point of view he was jealous too that to because of you😂 he felt we are too close than a celebrity and his manager should be and he even thought I liked you.
And you know what Kong???"

"Piiiii😳😳, what???"
"I liked you, not even then I still like you, I like you so muchhhhh"
"Piiiiiiii😳😳😳😳 stop joking 🙄🙄😅🤣"

"You are cool Kong. But that's true I really like you a lot but the difference is you are my baby brother. so he was hurt too😂, that's the usual case when we get hurt most of the times in our starting stage of relationship but now after knowing eachother for morethan a two years we are all set without any insecurities" by saying that she smiled with the memories which she remembered.

Then suddenly she asked "Oh my god Kongggg are you in a relationship too??? Is that's why everything is messed up?? Are you jealous too?? You didn't even told me about that girl/boy😳. When did you even started dating???
How many days / Weeks / months is your relation???
I thought you likey your junior, isn't it he is the one now??? Or someone else????
Or-------"
"Hoiiii piiiii calm down" both Kongpob and Earth laughed.

Then Kong started "It's not even been 24hours pi"
"Whatttt???"
"Yea yesterday only I happened to confess him"
"You confessed???"
"Yeaaaa pi, he confessed to me 2weeks ago and asked for this two weeks to figure out something. Then I used this two weeks to figure out how I actually feel about him so I accepted and I confessed him back yesterday"
"Ok that's seems a little fast but I think you figured your feelings correctly right Kong?? Because I don't want you to get hurt nor that another one"
"Yes pi I think I am sure"
"That's good then so what happened now???"
"You not gonna ask who is that guy???"
"No need to ask though because I think it must be your junior isn't it??"
Which made Kong to smile wider while his face is started to become red.
"Is that red colour which is appearing on your face is called blush Kong????"
"Nooooooo"
"Why so loud?????"
Kongpob gave an awkward look then he started again while smiling "You know me too well pi, no wonder my dad trusts you so much to give my full rights to you and to make you my sole Manager"

"Ok let's skip this part and let's go back to those things which I need to know so, tell me what happened????"
"I don't know pi, whenever I saw him with someone else called Godt I feel so angry, it seems like they are too close and people started to ship them too. But they didn't say anything against to the people who ships them"
"How do you know that people are shipping them???"
"I saw a video of them yesterday pi, which was sent by an unknown number"
"Okkkk, that video is before your confession or after??"
"Before"
"Even after seeing that video still you confessed him, so do you know what does that even mean kong???"
"I was so upset when I saw people shipping them but when I saw him running towards me so eagerly and when he smiled while panting made my all thoughts in my head to fly far away from me. So at that time it didn't mattered to me, but when he said that guy's name again that brought all those thoughts once again"

"Hmmmm so----"

"We are here Nong" said their driver.

"Ok let's discuss this matter later" said Earth with a smile.
Kong just nodded and get down from the car.

"What happened Arthit??? You are so quite today??? Don't you have anything to share about your P'kong???" teased Godt once they reached the main road.

"God, I have something to confess" said Arthit with a low voice. Godt didn't heard that because of the helmet and the wind.
Then he asked "whatttt???"
"We are a thing now" said Arthit again in a low voice without realising that the latter can't hear anything.
"Whatttttt???" Came another question for which he shouted "We are lovers now" when he realised what he did, he just closed his mouth with his palms.
Godt suddenly stopped the bike and asked Arthit to get down which made the latter to confuse but still he obeyed and got down.

When Godt parked his bike a side and came back to Arthit. All he did is to hug that shorter guy into a bear hug while whispering "OMG Arthit congratulations bro, you never said anything why???? When did you confessed to him and when did he accepted you???? Or when did he confessed back???"

"As you know I met him two weeks back and said everything which I had to, and asked him for two weeks time to find out what happened and all so yesterday we met again and we talked about everything. Then then------"

"Ok ok fine no need to get shy and all I can understand" said Godt still hugging him then he continued " you know what Arthit, I think I also found someone 😊"
Now it's Arthit's time to get shocked and then he asked "Who is that God you never told anything about anyone 🙄" Arthit sulked.
"Hoii my dear bro chill I almost took morethan a one month to know what I am exactly feeling for her"

"Ok fine who is she??? Which department???"
"I'll tell you all those things after getting back from meeting P'Amp"

For which Arthit agreed and they started moving towards their bike to go to their destination.

Once again they don't know that someone else is following them who is taking their pictures.

After travelling for morethan  twenty mins finally they reached the music studio of P'Gun where P'Amp usually asks Arthit to meet and that's where he usually practices too.

Once they went inside there along with P'Amp there are 2 - 3 people more.

When they saw Arthit they smiled at him and asked him to sit.
Then P'Amp asked him to drink some water for which Arthit obeyed because even his throat felt thirsty after recognising the people who are beside P'Amp now.

After a long practice session Arthit and P'Amp came out from room this time along with P'Gun.

When Godt saw Arthit he asked P'Amp "Done Pi????"
"Yes Nong, Thankyou for bringing him here everytime"
"Its ok pi, it's my pleasure to do so. However he is an upcoming star" by saying that he looked at Arthit and asked him whether he is ready to leave for which Arthit just nodded.
Then again he turned back and said "By the way pi, can you talk to my parents about me singing again?? I don't want them to make fuss again about it"
"Yea I will talk baby Nong, don't worry🥰" by saying that he patted Arthit's head.
"Thankyou pi"

After bidding bye's they both came out. Arthit got it that Godt is struggling to say or to ask something so he himself asked "God, what wrong????"
"Nothing Arthit"
"Come on God, after Rome you are the only one who knows everything. Why can't you do the same??? Don't you trust me????"
"Its not about trusting Arthit 🙄, Ok fine here look at this" by saying that he showed the video which became viral amount their campus.

"This is what trending in our university now Arthit, we just neglected it because our shipper's are just 5-10 people now see how many likes and comments under that video. What if our loved one's misunderstand us???? I don't know what to do and how to feel about it now"

All this while Arthit is just staring at Godt phone which video is repeating.
And that sound heard familiar to him like he heard it before, then he remembered where he heard it for the first time. Which literally made his face go paler than it already is...

"Arthit..... Arthit" Godt worried about how Arthit is going to respond but the way Arthit became silent and pale that clearly shows how uncomfortable he is with this situation.

"Arthit I am sorry, I never wanted this silly idea of mine to turn something like this big you know why I never reacted when ever people tried to ship us right????
Don't you trust pi????"
Still seeing Arthit being silent Godt got worried more when he was about to shook Arthit, Arthit said "P'kong already saw this video"
"Whatttttt???"
"Don't shout God, but yes P'kong was watching this video when I came back from Home to meet him yesterday"
"Still he was ok with it????"
"Yea may be, because after that only we went to his condo and spoke about things then he said those words" he smiled widely while showing those dimple's by remembering how his phi said those three words to him and then that kiss part🙈

Now he is not just smiling but beginning to represent something red😂------

"Ok, so you are not angry at me right????"
"Nooo why will I??? And I think now I know why Phi's expression changed in lunch, I think I need to talk to him"
"Thankyou, and then yes you should and if you want I will come too"
"Nooo, it's ok I think I can handle"
"Now, let's go????"
"Yupppp"

After once again settling on back of Godt bike he pulled his phone out and texted.

P'Phom❤️

Phi where are you???
Have you had your dinner??
Are you still busy?
                          Sent 8:07pm

After sending a text for his phi he again pocketed his phone and asked Godt to stop by any place for having dinner because he is feeling hungry.

When they reached the hotel, without any delay Godt ordered food and they started digging.

Around 9:10 - 9:15pm Arthit reached his condo. Then only he checked his phone where he read

P'Phom ❤️

Yeaa Oon
We are back early only.
From tomorrow we'll start practicing.
I am not busy but just tired, so lazing on bed.
                           8:35pm 

Arthit smiled when he read his Oon name from his phi and texted his back.

Pi if you are tired you can sleep pi
We can talk tomorrow ❤️
                             Sent 9:14pm

Its ok now however I am heading to have dinner
Did you had???
Or you wanna join me?
                            9:16Pm

How in the hell will Arthit miss this chance so immediately he replied

Ofcourse phii😍
Where are you???
Are you already headed out or
You are still in your room???
   Sent 9:16pm

Kong almost laughed just by reading his Boyfriend's eagerness in that text.

Then he realised that his favourite junior is now his boyfriend.
Boyfriend that word feels so right and it really started to make him happy too.

I am still in my room itself
Will be out in 5
                     Sent 9:17pm

I'll be waiting outside of your condo phi
Come fast
   Sent 9:17pm

When Kongpob went down after locking his room, Arthit is already there playing with the stone while waiting for him.
When he saw his Junior all the worries he had before have left him with in the air which is passing by.

When Arthit saw his phi, his face beemed while his eye twinkling, he walked towards his phi and smiled which instantly made Kongpob to smile too.

"Where do you wanna go phi???" asked Arthit.
"My secret place😉" said Kong which resulted both of them to laugh.

"Isn't it the place where you helped me from falling phi???" Arthit asked for which Kong just tried to cover a smile which is forming on his face.

"Phi, what you wanna try??? Same bland food???"
"Its not bland Arthit, it's just I can't handle spicy🙄 food"
"Sorry sorry Phi don't be angry about it.
Please na khab na na na" Arthit showed his cute puppy face.

Between who can even resist Arthit's puppy face??? Same happened with Kongpob too which lead him to give in for his young boyfriend.

While they are returning Arthit started "Phi I think we have something to discuss about, but let's do it after your Fanmeeting.
And one more thing phi please don't think about anything. All I do is to love you and it's only you and no one else. All I ask is you to trust me. Please concentrate on your work and don't let anything to distract you"

Kongpob don't even understand about what he is talking then he remembered the pics he got from that same anonymous number. After listening to Arthit, he decided to trust his boyfriend than trusting that unknown person.

When they almost reached their condo premises Arthit asked "So phi I won't be able to see you or to meet you for next 7 days right???" he was so reluctant to let his superstar go.
"Yes Arthit but I'll try to meet you before I go tomorrow morning" even he don't want to leave yet but he doesn't know what later is feeling and at the same time he is tired as well.

"Phiiii"
"Hmmm"
"Phiii"
"Tell me Oon"

Arthit already started loving his childhood name morethan he already is now it's only because how it rolled over his Phi's tongue.

"Can I stay with you tonight phi???"
Finally Arthit asked what he wanted.

Kongpob is shocked is an understatement but still even he don't want to let his favourite junior to leave his side this soon so he just looked at his junior's eager face he just nodded.

Even though he was all ok to let his Nong inside of his bedroom that before day but now he is suddenly feeling shy and all.
But he didn't let any of his inner feelings to show on his face because he didn't wanted to make his Nong sad.

Once they reached kongpob's room Kongpob's heart started beating fast and everything started fading away.
When he saw his Arthit, he looked all cool and good like nothing is going on.

But his ears are saying other things which got missed by Kongpob.

When they went inside Kongpob locked his room door from inside and when he was about to pass Arthit his wrist got held by his Nong, when he turned and looked at the hand then at the person who is holding his hand. That latter is already staring at him with full of love and sadness in his eyes.
Even before Kongpob could ask Arthit asked "Can I hug you phi???"

Arthit didn't even gave enough time for kongpob to respond. Even before he could say anything he was already in one of those warmest hug's he ever had other than his parents.

This hug, this time felt a lot different than the last time Arthit hugged him.

This time it felt right and so so good that he didn't even took much time to wrap his hands around the younger.

That night they had the best sleep in eachother embrace.

Even though they had and felt a hypnotic attraction but they made sure to make other one to feel comfortable with being together.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
To be continued........

Hello guys I am back😂😂
I know I am being nosy these days
But spare with me another 3 chapters left.

See you guys again later.
Until then please takecare of your self and families.

Stay safe.
Thankyou

Eshyun ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 947 12
Featuring Krist and Singto. It's their game of cat and mouse. An extra touch here, A fleeting kiss there, Heated, lingering gazes that could burn it...
Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

46.1K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
15.1K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
22.5K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...