Voices ☽ Teen Wolf {Book 1}

By TamiaDemarest

When Lea Martin, Lydia Martin's adoptive sister, begins to hear voices in her head, she finds it hard to con... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forth one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

fifty three

46 0 0
By TamiaDemarest

Voices

Season 3 Part 2
➳➳➳➳➳
Sheriff and I open the door and find Stiles standing by the wall of windows. He slowly turns towards us and his brows raise up.

"Hi, Dad." He utters. Sheriff looks at me and he nods his head. We both step down the stairs and walk over to Stiles. Sheriff pulls out his handcuffs and Stiles' eyes drop to them.

"You wanna handcuff me?" He asks.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Sheriff says. Stiles lowers his head and holds his hands up. Sheriff slowly and gently places the handcuffs around Stiles' wrists. Stiles then picks his head up and he's completely different. His eyes are exhausted and puffy. Under his eyes are dark and sunken in, he's got an evil glare on his face.

"You're not my son." Sheriff says. Stiles tilts his head, frowning at us as if saying 'no, you idiot.' We hear growls coming from both sides of us. Sully and Derek team up on Stiles but Stiles easily wins. I finally pull out my baton and pull the pin. I swing it around, preparing to fight Nogitsune Stiles. He easily grabs my baton and we play tug of war with it. He begins pulling on it, dragging my feet across the floor, pulling me closer to him. Once he's in arms reach, his large hand wraps around my throat. He's quick to stop when we hear the sound of a gun cocking. We turn our heads and see Chris pointing his gun at Stiles.

"Argent, listen to me." Sheriff says, holding his hand up. "Don't do this."

"Why not?" Chris asks. "I've done it before. Werewolves. Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff argues.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son." Chris says. Sheriff is quick to pull his gun out and points it at Chris.

"Put it down." He demands. Chris side eyes sheriff, keeping his gun up and pointed. "Put it down." He repeats.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." Stiles begins crying.

"Don't listen." Chris advices Sheriff.

"Put it down." Sheriff growls. "Now! Do it! Put it down!" He yells.

"Pull the trigger." Stiles says, staring right into Chris' eyes. "Come on."

"Listen to me. You put the gun down now!" Sheriff yells. Stiles is quick to pull the baton from my grasp and tosses it, he swings me around and presses my back against his chest.

"You wanna shoot me? You pull the trigger, it goes through her and then me. Do it. Pull the trigger. Come on. Shoot me." Stiles says.

"No, Stiles!-" I call before I began coughing from the tightness of his grasp.

"Put the gun down now!" Sheriff yells.

"Shoot me!" Stiles yells.

"Put the gun down!" Sheriff yells. Watching everyone screaming at each other only causes me to think. Things began coming together in my head.

"SHOOT ME!" Stiles screams.

"Strife." I utter.

"Put it down! Put the gun down now!" Sheriff yells.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants!" I shout over everybody.

"Not exactly." Stiles says behind me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Out of thin air, the Oni arrive. Each of them pull their swords from the sheathes. Stiles pushes me forward and I began going one on one with an Oni. As soon as I got the chance, I finally picked up my baton and began battling out with it.

The Oni swings it's sword down and I jump up, landing on top of it. I jab my baton into its stomach but it doesn't respond. It swings its hand out and backhands me in the face. I fall to the ground and pick my head up, preparing to continue fighting, but it was gone. I look around and see everyone on the ground with no Oni around.

"What happened?" Sully asks.

"They disappeared." Sheriff says. "They literally just vanished." I scan the room for Stiles, but there was no sign of him here.

"And so did Stiles." I say breathlessly.

I slammed on the breaks outside of Scott's house. I finally jump out of the jeep and sprint for the front door. Ever since Stiles disappeared yesterday, Sheriff wanted me to head home for the night and get some rest. When I woke up, I ate, dressed myself, did some homework. Until I got the call from Lydia. Lydia and Aiden had found Stiles in a vacant parking lot and wanted me over to Scott's house quick. Here we are.

I burst through the front door and see everyone standing around an unconscious Stiles, Deaton kneeling in front of him.

"Guy, this is crazy. He needs to be in a hospital." Melissa says.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he was at the hospital?" Scott asks.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton says, checking the obvious slice wound across Stiles' stomach. There's dried blood on his the slit of his shirt, but like Deaton said, there doesn't appear to be fresh blood. "I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asks.

"That's good, right?" Scott asks.

"For him, yes. Us?" Deaton says, slowly pulling himself away from Stiles. "I'm not so sure."

"Well, if we aren't going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asks.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton says. He holds up a small bottle between his fingers. He pulls out a small suction tube and leans towards Stiles. Deaton nods his head at Aiden and Scott, both who hold Stiles down, Aiden also holding Stiles mouth open. Deaton squeezes the clear liquid down Stiles' throat. Immediately, Stiles' eyes shot open and he reaches out to Aiden, grabbing him by the throat. Everyone in the room try prying Stiles' hand from Aiden's neck.

"Get him off me!" Aiden growls. We finally pull Aiden away and Stiles tries getting up, but his arm visibly tenses and shakes before he lets out small coughs and chuckles, finally leaning back into the couch and his body becoming relaxed.

"Kanima venom. Nice touch, Doc." Stiles smirks at Deaton. Aiden reveals his werewolf side and roars at Stiles. Stiles' eyes turn to Aiden and his eyes turn dark. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you?" Stiles asks Aiden. "Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it. Okay, I'll give you a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Scott demands. Aiden is quick to disappear and he runs out the front door. Stiles throws his head back laughing, watching Aiden leave.

"Oh! I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempered. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world everyday." Stiles scoffs.

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa growls.

"Yes, I do." Deaton says. He pulls a piece of black tape and sticks it across Stiles' mouth. Stiles breaths heavy before letting out a muffled scream, followed by giggling like a psychotic person.

After Melissa treated Stiles' opened and exposed wound, Scott, Lydia, Deaton and Melissa gather in the kitchen to figure out what to do next. I made sure to volunteer to stay back and keep an eye on Stiles, even if he's paralyzed. I can hear everyone talking quietly in the kitchen, seeing their hands moving and their mouths talking. My attention is soon pulled away when I hear sniffling behind me. I turn my head and see a tear running down Stiles' cheek. I glance at the others before quickly kneeling down in front of him.

"Stiles?" I softly ask. He nods his head, sniffling and whimpering again. I quickly reach out to him and gently, yet quickly pulling the tape from his mouth. He lets out a sigh and the whimpers and cries stop. I knew part of me regretted that decision, I was played and I fell for it.

"Really, Lea? I shed one tear? That's all it takes? You can't crumble that easily. I know you don't. How do you think Scott and everyone is gonna take it when they find out?" He asks. I furrow my brows at him.

"Find out what?" I ask.

"Find out that you know about who's going to die, knowing you can stop it all from happening. We know about it. We know about all of it- all of you."

"We?" I ask.

"Stiles. He knows. He knows about your visions. About your dreams." He says. I furrow my brows and shake my head at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

"Don't be stupid, Lea. You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He growls. "You have these dreams, dreams that you don't yet understand. You saw it in your dream. Stiles getting taken over by the Oni, look what happened. Your dreams, Lea. Their not dreams that you just dream about. Their visions. Visions that tell you the future. In a sense, it's like you're psychic."

"I'm not psychic-"

"But you have visions, Lea. So, why don't you tell me. How do you think Scott will feel when he sees all of his friends die? One that is near and dead to him? How do you think Scott will react when you tell him you have visions and you saw their deaths and didn't do a damn thing about it." He growls.

"I don't care what you say. You're not Stiles. The real Stiles is in there and he doesn't know what he's talking about or saying. He doesn't-"

"Scott will hate you! Everyone will, Lea. And guess what? You seeing their deaths, you can't do anything about it. Because why is that, Lea? What is the point of a banshee and her powers?"

"Stiles-"

"She senses an impending death. Death, Lea. You can't stop it." He growls. I lower my head and fiddle with the tape in my hands.

"This isn't you, Stiles." I utter.

"It is now." He smiles. I quickly lean up and cover his mouth up with the tape again, giving him a frown. I finally pull myself to my feet and walk myself into the kitchen, tuning in on the current conversation between everyone.

"But the scroll said to change his body." Scott says.

"That's if I translated it correctly." Deaton defends. "We're looking for a cure for something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it? He's never asked to be a werewolf." Scott says.

"What if it saves his life?" Lydia asks.

"What if it kills him?" Scott asks. "I've never done this before. I mean, what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"The venom is not going to last long. Something needs to be done sooner than later." Deaton says.

"I can try calling Derek again." Scott sighs.

"Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia says. We all turn our heads and look at her. Her eyes slowly turn to me and I tilt my head to the side.

"You're kidding." I growl.

The doorbell rings and the door opens, revealing Peter. Lydia really thought to call the guy after storming out of the loft, wanting nothing to do with him. What made her change her mind?

Peter circles around Stiles, examine every inch of his body, his eyes concentrated hard. "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter says.

"You don't think it could work?" Scott asks.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle." Peter says.

"What kind of methods?" Scott asks. Peter stands next to Scott and looks at him.

"We're going to get into his head." Peter smiles.

"How?" Scott asks.

"Let me talk to my workers to make sure this is something they want." Peter says, pulling Lydia and I away. We walk into the kitchen and talk quietly.

"You have an idea?" I ask Peter.

"One of you along with Scott are gonna have to tap into Stiles' mind, bring him back." Peter says.

"That's your plan?" I frown.

"You got a better one? I'm sorry, didn't you call me and asked for my help?" Peter asks.

"Fine." I say. "What do you want in return?" I ask.

"We need a banshee to go in there with Scott. Meaning, if I'm going to help you do that, I want what you didn't give me at the loft." Peter says.

"We'll do it. Fine." Lydia scoffs.

"Okay, then I vote Lydia does it." I say.

"No." Lydia denies. "You're more interested in learning about your banshee abilities. Me? I'm interested, but I have no clue what I'm doing yet. You do it."

"And you think I do? Ive never been in someone's mind." I frown.

"And you know what Peter wants. I mean, I do, you told me. But it's your deal. You finish it." She argues. I stomp my foot down.

"Fine. I'll do it." I say. Peter smiles. "But only if you help. And only if Scott doesn't know about it." Peter simply nods and we finally return to the living room.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asks.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious." Peter says. "But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter slowly turns his head to me. Scott furrows his brows at me.

"Lea. Sit next to Stiles. Scott, stand behind these two." Peter demands. Scott and I obey and we get into our position. I feel my hair getting pushed to the front of my face and I feel small pokes at the back of my neck, sending a cold chill down my spine.

"So what do we do if we find him?" Scott asks.

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." Peter explains.

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'?" I ask. "It's not feeling very specific at the moment." I sigh.

"Improvise." Peter shrugs us off. I throw a glare his way.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott asks, staring at Stiles.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?"
Peter whines.

"I meant him." Scott says.

"Oh." Peter smiles.

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton softly reminds him. I hear Scott begin breathing heavy behind. Within seconds, I feel his claws jab in the back of my neck, causing me to gasp in air. I feel my body becoming relaxed. My eyes slowly begin to close and my vision grows blurry. The last thing I see is Peter and Lydia standing in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 349 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
50K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
508K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
65.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...