𝐀 π’πžπš 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... More

π™ˆπ™šπ™šπ™© π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™§π™šπ™¬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Angry Senpai
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

41

7K 346 62
By LamaXebecs

(CRAP I MADE A MISTAKE, this whole time I've been writing that Maki lost her arm when it was her hand. Sorry for the confusion but since i feel like everyone's used to it ill leave it like that. So... I guess Maki doesnt have an arm now :D Thanks to the person who pointed that out!)

 When Tsunade suddenly called Maki into her office, she was concerned. Was Tsunade mad at her again? It wasn't that at all. While the rest of her teammates went to investigate something Sasori had told them, she was to track another person who seemed to cause trouble in Kumogakure.

"I figured since you lived in Kumo for so long and have the best relationship with them, it would be smartest to send you along with another individual of your pick. Unfortunately, Kakashi, Yamato and the rest of team 7 are unavailable." Maki slumped at that.

"Who is available?"

"Well," Tsunade glanced down at a few papers that Maki guessed showed the people available. The fifth hokages brows rose in slight surprise when she noticed no one Maki knew was on the paper. When she looked back up, the princess already knew Maki was aware.

"No one that you're acquainted with."

Maki hummed and crossed her arms, her leg bouncing up and down like usual, Tsunade noticed.

"I don't mind going by myself, assuming this is to capture the same person that is responsible for me being one armed, yo?" Maki smiled, seemingly Un-affected by her own words. It really didn't bother her, she looked really cool with one arm anyways.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, actually. I may or may not have a few friends in mind that could help me." A certain white haired boy popped into her mind and she smiled happily.

"Alright," Of course she would have somebody else to help from the cloud, why hadn't Tsunade thought of that? She internally face palmed. Just to double check, she looked back down at the paper and wondered if she was just going blind these days. She'd have to check with Shizune.

"Actually, it seems team 10 is free." Maki smiled in relief, knowing that soon, Hidan and Kakazu would most likely try and kill team 10... Doing this would mean they didn't get the chance to.

"Unfortunately, Asuma is not with them this time."

"Oh?" She tried to hide the shake in her voice. But then Tsunade just pulled out a bottle of sake which made her tense but she had enough years of practice that she wouldn't shake in front of people unless for example, she was surrounded by alcohol. 

Tsunade took a quick swig of alcohol before slamming the bottle on the desk. How the woman managed to finish it all, Maki could only wonder.

"He's dealing with some kid from the nearby temples. Has daddy issues or something."

Maki sweatdropped at that. Was the hokage talking about Sora?

"Uhm, okay..." She choked back a laugh. "I'll leave at the crack of dawn."

"Shikamaru will hate you for that."

"No he wont," Maki smugly stated. "Shikamaru doesn't get mad at me."

Tsunade gave a devilish side grin. "Cheeky little brat."

(~~~)

"I hate you." 

"Sorry, yo." Shikamaru sighed and dragged a hand down his face, it's not like he could stay mad at her for more than a few seconds.

Ino sent him a snicker at his red cheeks while Choji pouted. Choji didn't even get the chance to eat his seconds in breakfast! He usually eats fifths or tenths of that!

"Anyways, fill me in on the mission."

"Right..." How was Maki supposed to explain this mission? She sucked at explaining things. "Well... Basically, theres a person, the one who took my arm to be exact--"

"What?" Choji stopped chewing on his chips, while Maki nodded. "Yeah, I totally forgot their name if they ever told me it, but basically they've been causing some trouble around Kumo and since I lived there for two and a half years, i'm being sent there."

Shikamaru sighed, sometimes he loved her inability to explain situations properly, and most times he didn't. He'd just have to ask Omoi, even though he didn't really like the guy. He was too close to Maki for his liking, and no, he wasn't... Jealous.

"Say, Maki." Ino suddenly spoke out once they were a third ways towards the land of cloud, drawing the girls attention from the random tree to the blond Yamanaka. "Who do you know in the land of cloud?"

"Lord raikage," Inos jaw dropped, but Maki continued to speak though her voice lowered and grew more cautious as if someone was listening. Of course, this made the others move closer as they wondered if she would reveal a secret of some sort only to fall to the ground in disappointment and almost break their necks.

"Don't tell him I said this, but Master Bee is way cooler and nicer!" She whispered, the words seeming to be the worst thing in the world to her. To her, she instantly felt guilty for insulting the raikage but it was her honest opinion, and she didn't want to lie to her friends!

On the ground, Shikamaru groaned and picked himself up from the floor, just as Maki jumped down to check if they were all right. Simultaneously, Shikamaru and Ino punched the Iburis head with comically whitened eyes.

"Don't scare us like that!" While Choji only picked up his bag of chips and pouted at the loss of the great food, now reduced to potato pieces mixed with dirt.

Shikamaru and Ino scolded Maki until she found herself in front of a tree, crouched down in sadness while Choji soon joined her after burying his chips.

"Oh, god." The only Nara dragged a hand down his face in exasperation. "I wish Asuma was here."

"Actually," Maki piped in out of nowhere. "I'm positive Asuma-Sensei would just tease you--"

"Shut up!"

(~~~)

When Maki arrived with several bumps on her head, Omoi could only sigh and walk up to her with a smile, his lollipop rolling over his tongue when the two did their quick handshake which consisted of a few hand signs that would make a small genjutsu appear, making a heart appear over their hands.

Ino and Choji 'awed' at the scene while Shikamaru looked away with a glare.  So, to get his mind off of his jealous thoughts, he decided to get straight to business.

"I'm Shikamaru Nara," He faked a smile and held out his hand for the white haired boy to shake, to which Omoi kindly did. 

"Omoi." Though he could tell the raven haired boys smile was false, and immediately negative thoughts flooded his mind, and being the great bro Maki was, she immediately sensed this and flashed him a bright grin that calmed his nerves.

Wait, when did Maki lose a tooth?

Just as he was about to ask her, the grip on his hand tightened to the point where he grimaced and rapidly pulled it out of the glaring Naras hand.

Shikamaru barely managed to hide his glare with a lazy forced smile.

"I look forward to working with you, Omoi."

He'd have to remember this guys name for... Future references.

Jealous pineapple is adorable.

Also, why does every anime have that one guy or girl whos like a pineapple? Shikamaru, Marco--

And they're always hot smh.

Thanks for waiting, i'm just super hooked on one piece rn and have some life problems lmao.

What can you guys guess about me? Like personality wise, i just wanna see. I'm a Sagittarius if that helps?

ALSO! Just because I did a very crappy job at giving them a shout out before, heres the author of one of my, if not most favorite fan fic.

Mihawkuri Go check them out!

Love yall!

~LamaUzumaki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
22.8K 685 18
What if Ace , Luffy and Sabo had had a sister? In addition, Rear Admiral. Portgas D. Ann sailed under the colors of the navy in exchange for a dubiou...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
958K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...