CrIpple: Chapter One

By MissyDawn

Elizabeth Morgan wanted few things in her life. To finish high school and one day have a family of her own an... More

CrIpple: Chapter One (pic of Elizabeth)
Cripple: Chapter Two (pic of Jesse)
Cripple: Chapter Three(Pic of Skyler)
Cripple: Chapter Four(pic of Ryan)
Cripple: Chapter Five(pic of Stefanie)
Cripple: Chapter Six (Pic of Amber)
Cripple: Chapter Seven (part one)
Cripple: Chapter Seven(part two) - pic of Ava and Bella
Cripple: Chapter Eight (pic of Jesse's parents)
Cripple: Chapter Nine(pic of Eric)
Cripple: Chapter Ten
Cripple: Chapter Eleven
Untitle
Chapter Thirteen
Chaptet Fourteen Part One
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One

Chapter Fourteen: Part 2

1.1K 26 1
By MissyDawn

Ryan was standing by his locker...on crunches and there was a white plaster cast on his right leg. Jesse ran toward him immediately.

"What happened man?" Jesse asked. He could see Ryan had scarps all over his face and a black eye.

"I wreaked the truck. Hit a tree.", he answered Jesse simply.

"Why didn't you call someone?", Elizabeth asked from her place beside Stefanie. Elizabeth was holding her hand and noticed she was shaking and looked about to cry.

Ryan just shrugged and refused to look at Stef.

Elizabeth turned to Stef. "Come to the library with me before class starts?

Stef nodded. As they went past Ryan he didn't even look up. When they were a safe distance away. Elizabeth text Jesse.

Talk to your boy please. I don't wanna interfere but Stef is so upset. C u in English. Thanks for breakfast.

***

"So Rye, what's going on man? I don't wanna pry but first Stef gets that picture now you total your truck.", Jesse asked Ryan as the sit in the cafeteria before class.

Ryan sighed, " I don't know Jess, Stef got mad cause I wanted to go to a party and she didn't want to so we argued and I went anyway. I had a few drinks and next thing I know this girl starts kissing me and I..I didn't stop her. I know it was stupid I have no excuses. When she pulled away I grabbed my keys and got the hell out of there. I wasn't okay to drive and I hit a tree."

"You shouldn't have been drinking Ry. How'd you keep for going to jail?"

"We didn't call the cops. Dad's friend, Robert owns a wrecker and toed the car to our house. I waited till I sobered up this morning to go to the emergency room. Jess, I've messed everything up. I'm out of football my senior. I've probably lost Stefanie and my parents are pissed as hell but they are still letting me go because I told them Elizabeth was looking forward to it after that I can't leave the house for a month."

"Well bud, all I can say is if you love Stef then you need to talk to her and be patient with her. Yeah you just kissed a girl but it's still cheating."

***

Jesse was waiting when Elizabeth got to Ms. Cole's room. It had taken quite I while to calm Stefanie down.

"How's Stef?" Jesse asked as she wheeled in beside him.

"She's mad but hurt too. Seeing Ryan hurt really shook her up. She's hurt that he cheated and because he did not call about the accident."

"I'd be mad too. Cheating is never okay.", Jesse said.

The class went to the library again to work on their projects. Elizabeth and Jesse were already ahead on theirs so they just spent the class instant messaging each other about Stef, Sky and the weekend.

About twenty minutes into the class, a delivery man came into the library carrying a vase of two dozen red roses surrounded in baby's breath. All the girls in the room eyes became hopeful has Ms. Cole went over and spoke quietly with the delivery man. She took the vase from him and walked over to where Elizabeth was seated beside Jesse at a long line of computers.

"Seems you have an admirer Elizabeth.", Ms. Cole smiled as she gave her the vase.

Elizabeth could tell by Jesse's clinched jaw that he didn't send the roses. She took the card of the little prong nestled in the flowers.

I love you. I want us back to before. Please meet me on the football field during your lunch. -E.

Elizabeth shot Eric a dirty look and tore the card in two. Jesse laughed at the Eric's stunned expression.

"I have an idea,", Elizabeth told Jesse. She opened up the Microsoft Word program on the computer and typed with Jesse watching her.

Stef -

I love you so much. I'm sorrier then you know. I don't want to ever lose you.

Love Ry.

"How'd you get so smart?", Jesse asked amused.

Elizabeth took the paper from the printer and cut it in to a small rectangle. "I know we said we won't interfere but they love each other and there's no point in wasting the roses. Text Ryan so he'll know." Elizabeth placed the piece of paper on the prong.

Jesse text Ryan:

Hey Man.

Me and Beth got a plan to help u and Stef. 3rd block just go with it. After this your or your own.

One their way to the gym Elizabeth and Jesse took the flowers into the office.

***

Jesse walked beside of Elizabeth's chair as they headed toward Elizabeth's third block science class. She had the class with Amber, Stef and Ryan.

"Bethie, don't worry. They will work it out. So my grandma said she'd like a hand in the kitchen if you're up to it.", Jesse said.

"That's great Jesse.", she said with a tiny smile. Clearly, the situation between Stefanie and Ryan was bothering her.

Jesse knelt down in front of Elizabeth. " Hey, where's that smile huh? Stef and Ry will be fine. Trust me, by the ride to the farm they'll both be yelling at us over our "awful music."

Elizabeth smiled at that.

"That's my girl", Jesse said and hugged her tightly. He was surprised when he felt Bethie bury her face in his neck. They stayed like that until the bell rang and people started exiting the class room.

Jesse kissed Elizabeth's cheek and gently laid her book bag on her lap. "Text me if you need me or just get bored. I'll miss you Bethie Girl.", and with that Jesse was off to his next class.

***

Stefanie walked into science class full of dread. She hadn't really been able to concentrate all day. By now, most of the school was talking about the kiss and Ryan's accident.

She walked over and sit at the table beside Elizabeth and Amber.

"How you holding up?", Elizabeth asked her.

"I'm just ready for the day to be over. The whole school knows.", Stef said, her voice cracking with unshed tears.

Some of the cheer bitches walked in whispering and snickering as they threw dirty looks at Stef. "He hasn't said a word to me.", she whispered.

Ryan walked in and the whole room went silent, no doubt they were all watching her and Ryan. As he took a seat at a desk on the far end room, Ryan's eyes caught and held with Stef's for just a minute.

Mrs. Compton called the class to order and began a lecture on the food chain. In between taking notes, Elizabeth could catch Ryan looking at Stef but he'd look away when she would look up.

A knock sounded at the door and an office aide walked in with the vase of roses. Elizabeth quickly winked at Ryan and he smiled in understanding.

"Stefanie Jacobs?", the office aide asked.

Stef sit still momentary stunned and got up from her seat to get the flowers. She was blushing as she made her back to the table. Ryan was watching her closely.

"Those are pretty. Who are they from?",Amber asked.

"Bet I know.", Elizabeth smiled.

Stefanie took the paper from the prong and read it. She loved Ryan too. Alot. The fact that he didn't call when he had his accident hurt worst then him kissing so other girl. She wanted to work it out between them but it would take time.

She knew Ryan had his cell hidden in his lap, he always did, so she text him.

Stef; Thanks.

Ryan: Will you come to practice so we can talk since I'll be benched.

Stef; I rode with Jess and Elizabeth so yeah.

***

Elizabeth was glad when school was over at 3:15. Stef met them by Jesse's truck. "Hey guys!", she seemed in a brighter mood.

"From Ry?", Jesse asked nodding toward the flowers she had in her hand.

Stef nodded. "Yeah, so we picking Sky up before practice?"

"You're going to practice?" Jesse asked.

"Ry wants to talk.", Stef replied.

"Thanks great. Well that's go get my little buddy.", Jesse said.

***

"What happened to you're leg Ryan?", Skylar asked as he at his crackers.

Ryan hobbled over and sit on the bench beside Sky. "I broke it bud."

"How?", Sky asked curiously.

Elizabeth spoke up trying to detract Sky, "Hey Sky, lets go to Jesse's truck and get my camera from my bag"

"Okay Sissy! See ya Steffy!

***

"Let's take a walk.", Ryan told Stef

Stefanie nodded and they walked into the woods beside the football field.

"I'm sorry Stef. I really am. That's all I know it say other then I love you and it won't happen again. I'm not gonna make excuses.", Ryan told Stefanie and she could tell he was sincere.

"Who was it?", Stef asked.

"I didn't know her.", he answered.

Stefanie was quiet and then asked the question she'd been dreading but she had to know. "Did you go further with her?"

Shock filled Ryan's face, "No!"

"Well I never thought you would kiss someone else so I had to ask."

Ryan nodded. "I'm sorry."

Stefanie's eyes started to well up with tears. "What were you thinking drinking and driving? You could've been k..killed Ryan!"

Ryan stepped forward and tried to hug her but Stef steeped back away from him.

"No Ry! You didn't even call me after the accident. Do I mean so little to you?"

"Stefanie, you mean I've thing to me. I don't want to lose you over a stupid mistake. I was ashamed of what I did. I still am. I'm not doing to make excuses because nothing can justify what I did."

Stefanie wiped the tears and listened.

"I'm not going to drink anymore period. I'm not going to parties anymore with out you and if you do not wanna go then we won't. I swear Stef, I won't mess up again."

Stef looked at him for a few minutes and said, "It's going to take me some time to get over this Ry and if you ever do anything like this again I will walk away."

"I can be patient Stef. I'll wait as long as you need. Are you still going to the farm tomorrow?"

"Yeah I am. Elizabeth is so excited and she'll need help with stuff. She doesn't know Rachel that well."

"Jess is pretty crazy about her." Ryan said.

"I think she's crazy about him too but she's in denial because of what Mr. Collins did to her."

"Maybe we can help them.",Ryan suggested.

"Yeah, maybe. Who's driving you around?"

"Lane.", Ryan said.

This time when Ryan hobbled close to her and wrapped his arms around her she didn't back away, but returned the embrace. They stood there in silence.

" I love you, Stef.", Ryan said and pushed the hair from her face.

"I love you too, Ry.", she told him back.

"C'Mon, Ryan said, "practice is probably almost over. Let's go find Elizabeth and Jesse."

***

Elizabeth was snapping candid pictures of Jesse on the field when she heard Skylar scream, "Steffy! There you are!"

Sure enough, Ryan and Stefanie were coming out of the woods. They looked better, Stef was walking closer to Ryan as he hobbled on his crutches.

Coach Gibson blew his whistle singling the end of practice. After a short huddle, Jesse came jogging toward them all. He had his helmet in hand, his football pants and dirt and grass stains at the knees and his hair was wet with sweat.

Jesse immediately picked Sky up into his arms and started tickling him the moment was so cute Elizabeth couldn't resist taking a picture of the two boys.

Jesse most of heard the click of the camera because he turned toward Elizabeth.

"Sissy has been taking lots of pictures of you Jesse.", Sky said.

Elizabeth blushed as Jesse put Sky down and walked toward her. "Is that so?" Jesse said. He knelt down beside Elizabeth and hugged her while grabbing his cell from the bench behind them. When he pulled away from the hug he turned his head toward the phone, smiled and took 3 pictures getting Beth and himself in each one.

Sky laughed and Jesse's sneakiness as Jesse smiled at Beth and got back to his feet and turned to Stefanie and Ryan.

"You guys okay? Stef, you still coming tomorrow?, Jesse ask.

"Yep.", they both answered in unison.

"Great, Jesse said excitedly, "Ethan and Rachel are coming too."

"Sissy! How come Ethan gets to go and I don't? That isn't fair!", Sky whined.

"Sky, we didn't mean Ethan for daycare. A different big Ethan", Stefanie explained.

"Oh okay, Steffy.", Sky said, "when you gonna make me grilled cheese?"

They all laughed.

"Well my rides here, Ryan said, "um...Stef do you want to ride with me?"

Stef nodded and as they were walking away Jesse smiled and said, "See Bethie girl, I told you they would be fine."

***

It was was a little after six when Jesse pulled into his drive way. "You coming over?", he asked.

"Why don't you come to my house for dinner this time? Mom always makes plenty and some how you won Daddy over all ready."

"Okay, just let me go home and shower first.", Jesse said as he unloaded Beth's chair and unbuckled Sky who'd fallen asleep. When she was in her chair he carefully laid Sky in her lap and kissed her cheek.

Elizabeth's mom was in the living room when Elizabeth came in holding Skylar who was still asleep. Rebecca rushed over to take her son.

"Boy, he is getting heavy.", Elizabeth said.

"I would've came out and got him from the truck, honey."

"That's okay, Mom. Do you mind if Jesse has dinner with us?"

"Not at all. Jesse is always welcome here. I'm gonna put your brother to bed."

Elizabeth decide to get Presley ready to meet Jesse. She wheeled down to the utility room where they kept him. Sky had always called it "Presley's bed room"

As she came in, Presley immediately started barking a high pitched bark. She went over to his enclosed play yard and the Pomeranian was dancing around on his hind legs waiting for Elizabeth to pick him up.

"What's Mama's boy doing?", she asked the dog picking him up. The dog was in fact like her child. She cuddle him close. "Mama's been neglecting you huh?"

She held the dog on her lap and wheeled into her bathroom and ran some water in the sink. Then she grabbed a towel and the dog shampoo from the small crate in the corner that held all Presley's things. She set them on the low sink counter top and took Presley's collar of from around his neck.

"Okay Presley,"Elizabeth told the dog and put him in the sink "Sit", she commanded and wet his fur using a deposable plastic cup.

***

Jesse heard singing as he walk toward Beth's bedroom door. Rebecca had let him in and told him that Elizabeth was in her room with Presley. He knocked on her bedroom door, which was slightly a jar and went in. She wasn't in her room but the door to the adjoining bathroom was open and Jesse could see Elizabeth was in her hair with her back to him, scrubbing the sink as she sang "Commitment" by LeeAnn Rimes. Jesse sat on her bed and listened.

What I'm lookin' for

Is a love that's forever

Someone who can capture my soul in a heartbeat

And stay for all time

What I'm prayin' for

Is a match made in heaven

Someone who will worship my body

And still put his heart on the line

Commitment

Someone who'll go the distance

I need somebody with staying power

Who will make me go weak in the knees

Commitment

And everything that goes with it

I need honor and love in my life from somebody

Who's playin' for keeps

What I'm searching for

Is a man who'll stand by me

Who will walk through the fire

And be my flame in the night

I won't settle for

Less than what I deserve

A friend and a lover who'll love me

For the rest of my life

Commitment

Someone who'll go the distance

I need somebody with staying power

Who will make me go weak in the knees

Commitment

And everything that goes with it

I need honor and love in my life from somebody

Who's playin' for keeps

Yeah I've had promises broken

Three words left unspoken

They just left me achin' for more

But I've found temptation

I won't be impatient

There's one thing that's worth waitin' for

Commitment

And everything that goes with it

I need honor and love in my life from somebody

Who's playin' for keeps

Commitment

Someone who'll go the distance

I need somebody with staying power

Who will make me go weak in the knees

Commitment

And everything that goes with it

I need honor and love in my life from somebody

Who's playin' for keeps

Jesse was stunned at the truth of lyrics. Beth deserved all that and he hoped to be the one to give it to her one day. He moved quietly from the bed to stand in the entrance to the bathroom where Presley spotted him and started barking. No doubt trying to warn Elizabeth that there was an unfamiliar face in her room.

Elizabeth wheeled around.

"Hey.", Jesse said, Presley ran toward him barking.

"Presley! Shh!", Elizabeth scolded but Jesse just bent down and offered Presley his hand to smell. After decided that Jesse wasn't a danger to his mistress he batted Jesse's hand clearly wanting petted.

"So this is Presley huh?, Jesse asked Elizabeth has he petted the ball of fur.

Elizabeth nodded and Jesse came over and hugged her which made Presley jump on Elizabeth's lap between them.

"Someone is jealous.", Jesse said laughing.

***

Dinner was great, though Skylar slept though it. Rebecca had prepared chicken tacos, Spanish rice and beans which Jesse enjoyed. Everyone got along great. Elizabeth's dad asked Jesse about is college plans, his family life and all his interests.

After dinner, Jesse and Elizabeth took Presley out to run while they sit by the oak tree. Jesse once again had Bethie in his lap. She had on a knit beanie and gloves as well as his varsity jacket.

"You all packed for tomorrow?", Jesse asked while playing with her fingers. As always he felt the tingle when he touched her.

"Almost.", she told him.

"Don't forget to bring a swimsuit?"

Elizabeth raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Swimsuit? Jesse it's too cold to go swimming."

"My grandparents have an addition built on to the house with an indoor hot tub.", Jesse explained.

"Oh", Elizabeth said quietly and Jesse knew something was wrong.

"Bethie what is it?

"Um...this is really embarrassing..."

"You can tell me Beth.", Jesse encouraged.

"You might laugh...."

Hearing her say that was like a punch in the gut to Jesse. "Hey.",he said softly and put his finger under Beth's chin forcing her to look him in the eyes. "I would never laugh at you I swear."

Elizabeth nodded. I...I don't know how to swim and I have scars from surgeries. My legs look funny.", she admitted.

"You won't have to swim in the hot tub and to me scars are like badges of courage. I just thought the water would help you exercise."

Elizabeth smiled brightly. "You know you really are thoughtful. Are you sure don't have a girlfriend locked up somewhere because its really hard to believe you don't.", Elizabeth teased.

Jesse smirked. "I've just been waiting fog the right girl I guess."

"Well would you mind if it was just us in the hot tub? Um...I mean I don't know how I feel about everyone else seeing my scars. I'm pretty confident that I can manage dressing and all without them helping but it's nice of them to offer."

"It'll all work out Bethie. Trust me and I know everyone wouldn't think twice about your scars, but we will do whatever you are comfortable with. No worries okay? We are going to have a great weekend."

"Okay", Elizabeth agreed and leaned back on Jesse more. She loved that she felt safe and protected when she was with him.

Jesse wrapped the quilt around her and held her tightly. "Bethie, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Uh...yeah I guess.", she said reluctantly and Jesse felt her tense.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but why don't you want to go to college? You're really smart and could probably get into any university you choose to."

Elizabeth was quiet for so long that Jesse that she was not going to answer then she said, " I've just never pictured my self going to a university far away. I am not scared of being on my own or anything like that. I just see my self working with kids somehow, like at the library or at a daycare or something and you don't need a college degree for that. I'd have a hard time convincing my dad to let me go and it'd be hard to be that far away from Sky."

"I don't mean to sound pushy, but you're and amazing photographer Beth, maybe you could take photography classes at Greyson Junior College and maybe open your own studio later on. It's just an idea.", Jesse said.

"That's a neat idea. Can I ask you a personal question now?"

"Yeah, you can ask me anything Bethie".

"Why me Jesse? I mean I'm really glad we are friends, but I'm just me and you're you. Because of me you're not getting along with a lot of people."

Presley came back to them and Jesse petted him while trying to think of ways to answer Elizabeth without giving to much away. "Those people are jerks. My true friends adore you. It's like I'm drawn to you. I honestly can't explain it.

Elizabeth smiled. "I'm so glad we are friends and you are not the stereotypical jock." He laughed and she whispered "I feel safe when I'm with you."

Jesse's throat swelled with emotion at hearing her confession. He had to keep everything light for now. He couldn't let his emotions give him away before she was ready. "Well Bethie girl we need to get you home it's 9:47 and you have to take your muscle relaxer."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes teasingly and said, "Who are you my dad?"

No I'm the guy in love with you, he thought but instead he said, "No, your best friend."

***

When Jesse came to pick Beth up the next morning he found her and Sky talking in her room as Beth finished packing. Jesse stayed in the hall not wanting to intrude on Beth's time with her little brother.

"But Sissy, Sky said, "you never spend time with me anymore. Just us. You're always with Jesse."

"I thought you liked hanging out with Jesse.", Elizabeth said.

"I do but I miss my sister. I miss coloring and making cookies with you and stuff. Going to Jesse's practices is cool but now it's all we do. By the time we get home I have to eat and go to bed.", Sky said sadly. "Now you are leaving the whole weekend."

"I'm sorry Sky, I guess I wasn't thinking that you'd feel this way. Tell ya what, next week end it's just me and you. Okay kiddo?"

"Okay Sissy! I love you!"

"I love you too Sky. Take care of Presley for me while I'm gone. Remember you have to walk him and clean his play yard and feed him a cup of food two times a day. Can you do it?",

"Duh. I'm not a baby.", Sky told her. " Are you taking your luvy Sissy?" Sky picked up Elizabeth's luv, a pink blanket with silk trim she'd had since she was born. She always slept with it. Though her parents often teased her over it.

"Um...sure. Will you pack it for me?"

Elizabeth did one last check of the things she packed and after adding her luvy, swimsuit and making sure her wallet was in her book bag, she text Jesse. He was usually there by now.

Hey Mister, did ya forget me? Lol.

As soon as the message sent "Jessie's Girl" sounded from the hallway. Sky immediately ran to the door and looked out into the hall way. "Jesse what are you doing creeping on my sister? It's not polite you know", Sky said seriously.

Jesse was laughing as he walked into Elizabeth's room. "Sorry buddy."

Beth was at her vanity mirror applying eye liner. Jesse came to stand behind her so she could see his reflexion in the mirror.

"Hey Stalker.", she greeted him playfully.

"Hey. I like the outfit." Elizabeth wore jeans with holes in the knees, a white long sleeve shirt pushed up at the elbows with his jersey atop it.

"Thanks", she said has she placed a barrette in her straightened hair. She turned her head toward her little brother, "Bud it's time for mom to take you to daycare. she'll be picking you up too remember?"

Sky nodded and Elizabeth could see the sadness in his eyes. "Come here.", she said and hugged him. I love you Skylar Scott. Next weekend it's you and me bud."

" I love you too Sissy." Sky pulled away and grabbed his book bag but before leaving he looked at Jesse and said. "Take care of my sister."

***

"So are you all packed up?", Jesse asked Elizabeth after Sky had left.

"Yes.", she said as she put on her leg braces. Jesse watched her do this closely so would know how.

"Is Sky okay? I heard you and him talking,"

"He's just a little jealous because he's used having all my attention, but don't worry Jesse it's okay.",Elizabeth smiled. "Sorry I'm not ready yet. I lost track of time talking to Sky."

"It's okay. We have plenty of time. So, the game is right after school so I won't be in my last class. Stef and Ry are riding with us and Ethan and Rachel are following behind us in Rachel's car. We should be there by 6ish. Grandma called me last night and asked what you like to eat and all."

Elizabeth eyes filled with anxiety. "Jesse she shouldn't be going through so much trouble just for me."

"Bethie chill it's ok. That's just Gandma's way. No worries okay?"

"Okay." I gotta question for you, she smiled, "Boots or sneakers?"

Jesse laughed. "Sneakers but pack the boots. Now I have a question."

"What?"

Jesse smiled his heart stopping smile. "What's a luvy?"

***

Elizabeth was so happy when the final bell ring at the end of the day. First, the cheer bitches took there harassment to max level, making snide comments at every possible opportunity. Second, Eric kept blowing her phone up with texts like "I miss you"," love you" and " I heard ur going away with Bennett 4 the weekn. Don't". To top it off, she had a ton of Math homework.

"Are you okay Elizabeth?", Ryan asked as he and Stef sat on the bench beside her.

"Yeah, just ready to get to Jesse's grandparents' and relax."

The game wasn't scheduled to start for another twenty minutes so Elizabeth spent Jesse a quick text. Hopefully he would see it before the game.

Good luck! Be careful out there :)

Turns out, the Warriors needed all the luck they could get. The opposing team was brutal. Since Ryan was injured and unable to play, Jesse had no one to guard him and he was getting tackled and knocked pretty hard. Both Ryan and Coach Gibson screamed at Jesse's team mates to help him and work together but they didn't listen. The Warriors lost 24 to 47.

After the game, Ryan told Elizabeth that whenever they lost a game Jesse liked to have a few minutes alone in the locker room to think. Elizabeth wanted to see Jesse badly and cheer him up but instead she text him.

Take all the time you need. We'll be waiting in the parking lot. Miss you.

***

Two minutes later, Jesse came jogging into the parking lot with Ethan next to him. He was freshly showered and wearing sweats and a hoodie and he was smiling. He went right to Elizabeth and scooped her out of her chair and hugged her close. Their friends just watched in amazement.

"You ready to go, Bethie?", he asked without letting her go.

Elizabeth smiled. "Let's go James."

Authors Note: I've decided to make this chapter three parts since this one was so long. I didn't want you all tired of reading before you got to the good stuff. Comment and let me know what you think. - Missy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 585 32
When a girl falls inlove with a guy who she has known for a while and later finds out he is her mate but he won't love her back and rejects her inste...
127K 7.1K 130
After the traumatic break up between JJ and her husband Will, she has been through hard times being a single mother of a 6 year old. One day a man sl...
14.9K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...
2.4K 205 20
I honestly didn't realize how broken I was. I just figured that if I shut all my feelings out that they would go away. They didn't. They came back st...