The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

190

77 2 0
By Specgalz

Chapter 190

    Oilfield Middle School.

    The children are studying. Suddenly, the principal came in.

    "Gao Xiaobing, Liu Xiaohong, Nie Weimin, you guys come out." he said.

    The children were immersed in making papers. They were all dumbfounded. After listening for a long time, they understood the principal's meaning.

    "Go take pictures of the clothing factory? I'm the only boy, then I don't want to go." Nie Weimin subconsciously said.

    "Your mother would like to invite a few more, but you can't go out to eat or spend money, and just study well. I’m willing to call for those who don’t study well, so get out as early as possible. "That group of boys came out. They heard that Nie Weimin was going to take pictures. They all rushed up and wanted to go.

    Hearing President Chai’s words, everyone suddenly rolled their eyes

    before entering the school. They thought that President Chai was selfless and treated equally fair and Justice. . Only after entering the school did he know that he only sees study, only grades. If the exam is bad, he can change his tricks and not repeatedly scold you until your ears are deaf. If the exam is good, he can think of 10,000 different compliments. The words, come to praise you, praise you, and then the next time the exam is bad, so he will scold you again.

      The  male classmates are all downcast, but Liu Xiaohong and Gao Xiaobing are crazy t

    It turned out the had to take  Photos of the clothing factory but they didn’t expect that this is going to be a photo again.

    Little girl, there are those who do not hate to take pictures. The two are happy, one holding each other’s hands, quietly jumping.

    Principal Chai said: "  The director Chen said, She will take a good pictorial for you. It will be published in newspapers and magazines such as "Xin Qing Bao", "Shanghai Literature and Art" and "Shanghai Daily". Liu Xiaohong and Gao Xiaobing have agreed, Nie Weimin, why are you? Not going? Just because you are handsome, do you think we should accommodate you? "

    Nie Weimin is the same as his dad. What he hates most is taking pictures.

    However, Chen Lina really took great pains to promote her own clothes.

    Now there is no advertisement to say, of course, people will not advertise you for something as serious as the newspaper. However, the smell of wine is also afraid of the deep alleys. If there is no publicity, where the sales are not publicized, how can women now accept new fashions and new trends.

    So, what should she do if she wants to promote her own clothes in a unique way.

    After all, she knows many friends and a wide range of people. No, the way Guo Bin thought of for her was to contribute to a photography column. He coordinated major newspapers across the country such as "Shanghai Literature and Art" and "Shanghai Daily". As a whole, he had to publish a set of frontier style pictures.

    In terms of image, Liu Xiaohong is the first girl  in the mining area to be almost 1.7 meters tall. She is thin and tall, with white skin, and her big watery eyes seem to be able to speak.

    As far as the oilfield middle school is so strict, she can receive several notes in her pencil case at least every day.

    In short, of the 18 boys in the class, at least 17 are writing love letters to her.

    As for Gao Xiaobing, it’s not bad. The round-faced beauty, her family is superior, and of course she is much more confident than Liu Xiaohong. When she receives a small note, it turns to Director Gao, unlike Liu Xiaohong, who always hides. Get up, and quietly burn it when there is no one.

    Therefore, these two girls have completely different personalities.

    The new frontier force, the second generation of the oil field, was planned by Chen Lina and prepared to let these boys and girls wear her clothes, work on the farm, bask in the sun on the oil well, and study in the Populus euphratica forest. In short, both Promoting the city and the clothes, it’s a multitude of things in one fell swoop.

    Therefore, although Nie Weimin repeatedly refused to go, Principal  slapped him on the head: "if you don’t go, you will make three more sets of papers for me today."

    Nie Weimin rubbed his neck and was awkward for a long time, following the two girls. At the same time, the one who came out
and gave them the shots is that he has not been to the frontier for seven or eight years, Guo Bin Guo Da reporter.

    Of course, Guo Bin also took advantage of this to return to the frontier to see his uncle, take it along, and appreciate it. The magnificent scenery of the frontier.

    To travel, September in the frontier, isn't that just right?

    "Guo Bin, I believe in the level of photography of Master Jin, but our frontier is really a bit messy. You drive my car and take care of these three children. I know you have to choose a place for shooting, but try not to go far. It’s not safe because there are a lot of fuel mice.”

    Guo Bin drove the mine newly equipped, the first new Jeep, confident: " Don’t worry, I will take them to the Devil’s City at most, and then to the Populus euphratica forest, in the desert. After a walk, I will stay at Loulan Farm at night, so don't worry. "

    He drove the car, brought three children, and Chen Tiantian, who represents a clothing factory to help him, and Jin Liang, both of them went to collect the wind and take pictures.

    "That's right, Weimin, you two girls are here In the car. "Gao Xiaobing sat in the row with Nie Weimin and whispered.

    Nie Weimin’s two sisters, Chen Tiantian and Liu Xiaohong, hadn’t seen each other for a long time. They sat in the last row and whispered.

    "Gao Xiaobing, don’t make this kind of joke anymore. I'll find you trouble when the girl is gossiping."

    Gao Xiaobing is a good student and has a straightforward temper. He went the same way with her mother Helanshan: "Fake and serious, don't think I don't know, you like Liu Xiaohong."

    Liu Xiaohong was really embarrassed, because Gao Xiaobing was so excited to let him out of the cage, he didn't even know that her voice was a little louder".

    "Shut up."

    "I'm telling you, I won't take the exam this time. I will definitely get better results than her. If you don't believe me, look at it." Gao Xiaobing whispered in Nie Weimin's ear.

    Liu Xiaohong and Chen Tiantian spit out their tongues and continued to whisper theirs.

    When Nie Weimin was shy, his face would blush, and he suddenly moved forward and said, "Guo Brother, can you drift?"

    "I have watched people play, but I won't. "

    " Come on, give me the steering wheel, and I will float one for you. " Nie Weimin said

    Guo Bin, the eternal young heart, otherwise it would be impossible to become irresistible with Nie Weimin, and he stopped the car and said: "Okay, come on."

    It is August, the best season of the year in the frontier. Wheat harvest comes, a piece of golden waves of grain rustled in the wind, cotton or tracts of green

    field to all kinds of fruits fragrance is really the time.

    Sitting in a jeep looking out of the car, the sky is high and blue, so beautiful.

    Guo Bin sat in the back and just fastened his seat belt. He swiped it. The three little girls in the car were all screaming, and everything in the trunk was flying.

     " Nie Weimin, you are not drifting, you are flying. Come down, I'll drive." Guo Bin didn't wear a seat belt and almost flew out of the window.

    Chen Lina and He Min are waiting anxiously in front of the delivery room of the hospital because Anna is pregnant and is finally about to give birth.

    Meimei sat in the corner obediently and was waiting. Her mother Anna went in to have a baby, it was also quiet, and there was no sound at all.

    After a while, Leng Qi came in sweating profusely: "How is it, I haven't come out yet?

    "The doctor came out just now and said that as long as she can deliver, they will try her best to make her deliver. Don't worry, give birth. Some people are going to have one day and one night. "Chen Lina persuaded him.

    Not as smooth as Chen Lina, Anna has been in the delivery room for four hours, and the baby hasn't been born yet. The doctor said that he might switch to a caesarean section, and asked Leng Qi to be prepared. Leng Qi hurried out just now and directly charged a thousand yuan to the health center, just because he didn't ask Anna to eat.

    If the obstetrics director had not called him to report him, he could give the obstetrics director another one thousand.

    "The first time I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do. It was when my mother died. " Leng Qi sat next to Meimei and whispered to her, nervous, but he was embarrassed to tell others, so he only dared to tell my sister, anyway, little girl Well, he is not ashamed.

    Meimei shook Leng Qi's big hand, tilted her head on his shoulder, didn't speak, and patted his chest lightly, like coaxing a baby.

    It's really a boil, He Min left because there was still something in the factory. Hu Su also looked around, couldn't help it, and left. Now the assembly line is being mass-produced, and someone in the garment factory must keep an eye on it.

    Chen Lina went back to the base, and came back with the boiled trotters soup. It was dark and Anna had not given birth yet.

    Leng Qi didn't scold his mother today, because Anna always hated him swear the most.

    Fortunately, his sister has been with him, so that he is not so worried.

    Every time the doctor came out, Leng Qi had to say, "Transfer to the cesarean", "Transfer to the cesarean". But the doctor said that Ms. Anna insisted on having a smooth delivery, and they also felt that she still had the conditions for a smooth delivery, that is, it might take a long time

    this makes Leng Qi anxious.

    By the middle of the night, when Gong Nie got off work, he heard that Anna had a baby, so he came to take care of it.

    Well, the two brothers and sisters sat there for a while, but Gong Nie had to work overtime and left again.

    People come and go, and the only ones who have been guarding are Leng Qi and Xiaoxingxing.

    Chen Lina came back after taking care of some of the family members. The younger daughter was asleep in Leng Qi’s arms. Leng Qi was downcast, holding her baby, and waiting outside.

    "Or, let’s talk to Dean Hu,  After listening , let him dissect Anna directly ," Chen Lina said.

    Leng Qi knows Anna’s character well and waved his hand and said: “She has learned nursing before, and knows her body well. Don’t distract her and let her concentrate on giving birth. "

    Well, Chen Lina had to sit down again and wait with Leng Qi.

    Now there is a big clock hanging outside the door of the delivery room. The clock ticked away, walking forward one by one. At three o'clock in the morning, suddenly there was a loud cry in the delivery room. Then, the midwife came out. : "Congratulations, Minister Leng, big fat boy, two and two pounds."

    Originally, the corridor was quiet, but this sound awakened Nie Weixing.

    "Congratulations, Leng Qi, big fat boy. " Chen Lina smiled sincerely as she said, but she felt that Leng Qi loved her girl so much, he would be disappointed.

    Leng Qi has always been sitting like a sculpture, and has not reacted for a while. Until the midwife repeated it, he asked: "Is my spouse okay, sleeping or awake, can I go in?"

    "You can't go in, but the child will be out soon, wait to hold the child, mother and son ". The midwife said, and pushed the door in again.

    Leng Qi suddenly stood up, punched the air with two punches, and walked in the corridor. He walked back and forth in a lap, stopped in front of the delivery room, knelt on his knees, with his lips on the ground, he was kissing people and walking, and his shoulders twitched when he stepped on the ground where he did not know how many times. His eyes were a little hot, so he quickly turned his eyes off.

    "Leng Ling makes Dad's mouth dirty. " Meimei  said with a smile.

      Nie Gong has so many children, one after another, like babies. He shouldn't have been as ecstatic as Leng Qi. Of course, he would not be as ecstatic as Leng Qi. Sleeping, kneeling on the ground, kissing the floor and weeping with joy.

    Didn't the child be carried out in a blink of an eye, let alone a little baby in the swaddle who had just been bathed and wet, and his eyes were very big and tigerish.

    Chen Lina hugged, the little guy grinned, and cried loudly, her voice was so loud.

    Chen Lina was about to take the child back to the ward, and seeing Leng Qi constantly punching there, she said, "Minister Leng, you  keep saying that you want a daughter. I don’t think you are disappointed."

    "Daughter, I have Weixing. It’s enough to give birth to a son like your family’s guarding the people. Isn’t it good? " Leng Qi punches in the air again and directly  dance in the hallway.

    "So, you originally said that you wanted  Girl, it was all a lie?"

    "Chen Lina, you have to believe a little bit. A man wants sons. When Anna gives me enough four sons, I will consider having a girl." With that, he is another set of punches, only a backflip.

    " Patriarchal, do not know why Anna marry you. " Chen Lina said angrily.

    Leng Qi didn’t care, and jumped for joy: “No, I have to let Xiao Wang go to the base now, and quickly tell Bo Zhao that I will give birth to a son as the first one, and I won’t lose to him."

    ” Old Nie added for several days at work, in the middle of the night, he doesn't want to know about you. Don't let people disturb his sleep. "Chen Lina said.

    Leng Qi didn't think so: "It's not that he wants to know, my first son is also a son, understand, he is more handsome than your Weimin and  and has a brighter voice than Weiguo. He has to listen even if he doesn't want to listen, because, I am better than him."

    Well, this person's comparability and vanity are beyond hope.

    Here, Guo Bin took a few children and went to the farm first, calling them to change clothes in the clothing factory at the villager's home; then they came out to pretend to work, or walk in the wheat field to take pictures.

    The clothes are all sorted by Hu Su.

    As for Gao Xiaobing, because she is short, she is equipped with petite and energetic costumes. As for Liu Xiaohong, because of her tall and beautiful length, she wears very refreshing and atmospheric clothes.

    Nie Weimin is the background board for the two girls. After all, they match men and women, so  they are not tired. The two girls are happy to take pictures. Gao Xiaobing occasionally cares about Nie Weimin. Liu Xiaohong completely ignores him since he was kissed by him.

    Even after school, she will avoid him and go back to the farm alone.

    Today they took photos at Loulan Farm, and then plan to go to the Grand Canyon of the Devil City and the Populus euphratica forest tomorrow.

    If you don’t change your clothes, you’ll take care of it alone. Nie Weimin’s changing clothes at the fellow’s home. Boy’s clothes are simple, denim pants, white shirt, and another set, black sweater, look. It's almost the same.

    He said, "Tiantian, didn’t you find out? Liu Xiaohong was so proud recently, she ignored me."

    Chen Tiantian didn’t know his troubles, so she said, "You deserve it, who asked you to use her as a nanny every day? Yeah, she should ignore you.  So, when she was a child, she was so good to you, and when you grow up, it's good for her to ignore  you".

    Tiantian was busy with something, too lazy to care about Nie Weimin, turned around and went out.

    At night, they still live in the home of a fellow villager in Loulan Farm.

    Nie Weimin, Liu Xiaohong, and Gao Xiaobing are students. Although they were released to the principal for two days, the homework is heavy, and there are still a lot of homework to do

    . Guo Bin and his  photographer Jin Liang are both from Loulan Farm. The head of the field accompanies him, gathers the wind at night, and goes out to beat rabbits.

    When Chen Tiantian was in the wool spinning factory, she helped people carry tea and water for logistics.

    Now in the clothing factory, following Hu Su, she is still
sitting on the kang with tea and water, watching the other three arrive on a kang table. She was really envious in her heart while studying.

    "Tiantian, where did this comic come from? "

      Nie Weimin look at Chen Tiantian turning over a comic book, "Water Margin", with the words "You Long Feifeng" and Su Xiangdong written on it, so he was stunned. Tian Tian was quite a bit uncomfortable. Embarrassedly picked up her head and said, "Someone gave it to me. It's pretty good-looking, what's the matter? "

    Nie Weimin shook his head quickly: "It's okay.  you continue to look , I'm curious, and  this book I also like it very much, you remember that "Lin Chong Night Run" is not that, it's the story here. Right? "

    Water Margin comics, Youbu like to see, and now Chen Tiantian also look but the book belongs to other person, there is  other possibility, that is,
Chen Tiantian and Youbu, has contacted again.

    let's talk about mining area

    Anna gave birth smoothly and hugged a big fat boy. Leng Qi was so excited that he went straight to the street. He gave out wedding sweets when he met people, and declared that he had a son when he saw people.

    His behavior really confirms how different men are.

    And Chen Lina, with Erdan and Sandan, is standing at the train station where people come and go.

    Deng Chun, Deng Dongya's son, said earlier that he should be sent to the mining area six months ago. However, it is said that the little guy ran out to steal the bacon hanging from someone else’s rooftop. He didn’t steal it and was chased by someone. He jumped off the rooftop and broke his leg. It’s been raised for more than half a year. It’s been better recently. After that, he regained his habit and spent the whole day hanging around, so Deng Dongya sent someone to send him.

    "Mom, don't worry, I will take special care of Xiao Deng, but will he go to a school with me?" Sandan said.

    Erdan just finished high school entrance exam, and his  scores have not come out, but now his knowledge is outstanding: "Do not worry Mom, I heard that he studied very bad, I will give him extra lessons ".

    Lina Chen smiled and said nothing.

    No matter What Deng Chun looks like now, but under her influence, the little guy is not easy to clean up. Also , he should have worshiped Su Xiangdong as a godfather when he was very young.

    Su Xiangdong is  the biggest oil tyrant in the Republic,  the character who sees the head and the end of the dragon follow , will he meet  this little guy,   in this life, he meet Chen Lina, early, so that Gong Nie caught, and he can clean up the frontier with him. Are all the fuel mice cleared out?

    No, at the exit of the train station, the train from Shanghai will be broadcasted on the radio as soon as the train arrives. Sandan and Erdan are very excited, rubbing their hands and thinking  if the new brother is as cute as in the photo.

    After a while, Director Zhao, Zhao , looked around in the endless stream . He saw Chen Lina from a distance and waved quickly.

    "Director Zhao, where's the child? Chen Lina was alone when she saw Zhao Yalu by herself. She was puzzled

     Erdan and Sandan saw that there was no one around Director Zhao. They were also anxious. They said not to train for four days and four nights. Let the little brother sit down.

    As a result, he didn't expect a young man to jump around, and he flashed out from behind Zhao Yalu: "Mom."

    He  yelled. Crispy

    With big round eyes, thin and white, pure white shirt, denim jeans and white sneakers, the young man is a little thinner and smaller than Nie Weijiang, and looks handsome

    . Chen Lina can guess his thoughts with just one glance Come.

    This bastard is still as slick in his previous life.

    The mouth is sweeter than Sandan and the heart is darker than the three brothers Nie Weimin combined.

    Well, for Deng Dongya  to catch Su Xiangdong's big gas mouse earlier, she has to take care of this little bastard slowly from now on.

    The author has something to say

    Leng Qi: Come, look, my son, handsome with white skin and big eyes.

      Nie Gong, who was shaken awake in the middle of the night: dumbfounded, and wanted to hit someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 2.3K 32
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
98.3K 8.5K 54
Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brother to an extend that if anyone hurts he...
78.1K 862 28
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
88.1K 6.3K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...