โค๏ธแด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๐Ÿ’™ ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By iiMae_theNerd

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”... More

า“ษชส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’™ part 1
ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›เฟ๐Ÿต๏ธ part 2
า“ษชส€sแด› แด‹ษชสŸสŸเฟ๐Ÿ”ช part 3
sแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’˜ part 4
แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡เฟโœจ part 5
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 6
แด‡สŸษชแดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดเผ’โŽ part 7
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ’๐Ÿฅ€ part 8
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 9
แด˜สœสsแด„แดแด˜แด€แด›สœเผ’โšœ๏ธ part10
sแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ–ค part 11
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅ€ part 12
sแด‹ษชสŸสŸ'sโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ part 13
แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ”ช part 14
สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด›โ˜ฌโณ part 15
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸโŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’Œ part 16
แด‹แด€ส€สŸษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก part 17
แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ษดแดแด›โŽ โŽ โžฐ part 18
แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ โฆ part 19
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿฅ€ part 20
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ†๐Ÿ’Œ part 21
แด›สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ†โšฐ๏ธ part 22
สŸแดแดsษชษดษข sแด€ษดษชแด›สเผ†๐Ÿ“ˆ part 23
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ†๐Ÿฅ€ part 24
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›เผ†๐Ÿต part 25
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› ษขษชา“แด›sยฐ แญ„๐ŸŽ part 26
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ’Œ part 27
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿฅ€ part 28
แด€แด…แด แด€ษดแด›แด€ษขแด‡s ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿคž part 29
แดส€ ษชษดแด แด‡sแด›ษชษขแด€แด›แดส€ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ”Ž part 30
สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐ŸŒŒ part 31
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸใƒš๐Ÿ’Œ part 32
แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดใƒšโ‡๏ธ part 33
sแด„สœแดแดสŸ า“ษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐Ÿ’ข part 34
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ไนก๐Ÿฅ€ part 36
า“แด€แดษชสŸส า“แดœษด แด…แด€ส แดแดœแด›ไนก๐Ÿ’ part 37
า“แด€ส€แด‡แดกแด‡สŸสŸไนก๐Ÿƒ part 38
แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ & ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ไนกโ„๏ธ part 39
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ไนก๐Ÿ’Œ part 40
ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡เผ—๐ŸŒŒ part 41
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ—๐Ÿ“ƒ part 42
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ—๐Ÿฅ€ part 43
ษดแด สœษชs แดษชษดแด‡เผ—โฃ๏ธ part 44
ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœเผ—๐Ÿ’” Part 45
New book!!!

แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดsใƒšโšกpart 35

430 28 92
By iiMae_theNerd

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

This part of the chapter consist of different type's of brutal torture.. So please if you think this is offensive or triggering for you, i am warning you now to leave!!!

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was now night time, Darryl asked for Sunny's help in order to transfer Mina at his basement. Sunny agreed to hep his cousin out and Quickly call Punz.

Text Info

Sunny - Punz i need your help into tansfering a special package for me.

Punz - Right away Miss Sunny.

Sunny - and also.. i want you to make sure it's a type of package that wont get notice by the spies at my cousin's house..

Punz - Of couras Miss Sunny, will be their in about 15 mins.

Sunny - great, dont let me down..

End of Convo.

Sunny smiles and gives a thumbs up at Darryl. Darryl smiles and Sunny told him to just wait for the special package she ordered.

Darryl and Sunny walked up to the couch and started to watch TV looking normal. Sunny still knew 2 people was spying on them so she just signal Darryl to act all normally earlier at school.

Flashback

It was now 3 pm and Darryl told his friends and Zak that him and Sunny are ganna go grocery shopping since Sunny over due her cooking a lot. They all noded and Darryl grab's Zak's shirt to pull him over for a kissed. Darryl kissed Zak and he imidietly blushed so hard while Nick trys to attack him but Clay and Karl restraine him.

Nick - IM GANNA MURDER YOU ZAK!!

Zak - I WASNT THE ONE WHO KISS HIM!!! HE KISS ME!!

Darryl - yeah... you need to calm dow Nick.. im a big boy now you know..

Karl - yeah love.. well i mean.. my big sis hate you aswell so yeah i think i get your point.

Darryl - welp anyway, say hi for your sister for me will you Zaky~

Zak - *blushed* sure thing, love you ^^

Darryl - love you too.

Darryl waves goodbye to all of them and he head's off at Sunny's office. Darryl knock on the door and a student open the door for him. Sunny was sitting at the couch, tapping the left sidr of the couch to sit, signaling Darryl to sit down and have tea with her.

Darryl smiles and sit down beside Sunny, Sunny snaps her finger and 3 students noded and went outside to guard the door incase if any spies or the investigator try to record their conversation. The two started talking about Darryl's plan.

Sunny - so.. i assume it went well cous? *sips tea*

Darryl - yes.. and i need your help..

Sunny - you know im always happy to help you so might aswell spill the tea. haha get it?

Darryl - *gigles* yeah i get it. I need your help into transfering Mina to the house...

Sunny - *spits tea and cough* Are you crazy!!!

Darryl - we're both crazy.. im a pyscopath and your a sociopath..

Sunny - *sight* i hated that your right.. *starts laughing hard* Oh my god.. this will be fun..

End of flashback

The doorbell suddenly rang and Darryl get's up to check who it was. It was a delivery guy who was handing out a package that say's a brand new samsung TV.

Darryl open the door and Sunny got up being all happy and cheerfull and goes sign the paper. Sunny told Darryl to help her get it inside and look at it. Sunny grabs a cutter and opens it revealing a TV.

Darryl - since when did you order a TV and-

Sunny - since now *smiles*

Darryl pov - *smiles * should have expected from my cousin..

Sunny get's the TV out and Darryl help him set it up by connecting it to the cable and Wifi. After about 5 Minutes their both done and saw how amazing it is. Sunny put the old small tv inside the box and ask Darryl to help him put it away at the basement to store it.

Police 1 - *calls charlie* hello sir.. nothing suspicious happening again.. the girl just ordered a TV and we both watch them set it up.

Charlie - *dissapointed face* ok.. headback when it's midnight again..

Police 2 - roger sir Charlie...

Charlie - *hangs up* tsk.. was me and my dad's theory was wrong?.. no.. i have to keep trying..

[ ... ]

Darryl gladly smiles and the two grabs the heavy box and goes to the basememt and Sunny closed the door and locks it. Sunny and Darryl put down the box and Sunny throws the TV away and reveals the large chest that was hiding benife it.

Darryl open the chest revealing a passed out Mina and Sunny helped Darryl tied her up at the chair and putting double layer of tape at her mouth.

Sunny - you take it from here while i go keep a look outside.

Darryl - alright thank you.

Sunny goes upstairs and see the van still their, Sunny just smile's and closed down the curtaine. Luckily for Sunny she manage to make the basement sound proof yesterday, just in case if Darryl wanted to do something like this.

Darryl was at a corner playing with a wrench.. Then Mina suddenly wake up and saw Darryl's evil expression, than he smiles devilishly. That made Mina widen her eye's in fear.. she started to shake and felt chill's around her body. Darryl suddenly hit her face with the wrench hard and that made her scream in pain.

Darryl - welcome Mina to my house^^

Mina - mhmm?!! mmmm!!!!

Darryl - aww.. please dont scream.. it will only make it harder for you..

Mina - mmhmmmhhmm!!!

Darryl - well dont worry.. i wont kill you.. i actually need a favor from you and you need to shook your head if you want to say no or yes *smiles maniacly*

Mina - mhmm!!! *starts crying*

Darryl - will you help me kill your best friend *giggles*

Mina - *shooks head no*

Darryl - oh well.. worth a shot..

Darryl put's the wrench down he grabs the knife and look's at Mina with a maniac look and move closer to her. Mina saw Darryl walking to him and was terrified of what he will do.

About 1h later, Mina was full of cut's and blood dripping out of her neck. Darryl was smiling and having fun torturing Mina. Darryl plan's to break her mind in order for her to kill Farah.

Darryl - well.. i think your 10 min break is over.. shall we go back to playing Mine^^

Mina - mh..mhmmm..mhmm!!!

Darryl - i think that's a yes^^

Darryl get's up and put's the knife down. He slowly grabs a small mallet and have the same devilish smile on him. Mina once again try to scream and shake his head no while crying.

But Darryl already started torturing her. If you can imagine a wall with both of their shadow in it you can see Bad was hitting Mina over and over again with the small mallet, by her face, head and stomach, and you can see she slowly was bleeding but not too much, just enought to make her feel pain.

[ ... ]

It was now the next morning and Darryl was doing his normal routine. He was holding hand's with Zak and walking to school with his friend's and his cousin.

They both go into their class and do their lesson than after school Darryl hang out with his friend's in order for them not to get suspicious of him even the 2 officer who was following him.

After Darryl finishes hanging out with his friends and Zak he went home and started the fake happy conversation with Sunny and i tell yeah, The two are really fooling the people's around them.

After dinner Darryl goes to the basement seeing Mina still have her sanity and that just made Darryl upset but same time it will give him so much entertainment to break her pathetic mind.

Darryl grab's a pair of twiser and look's at Mina. Mina who saw Darryl has come back started to scream in fear and shakes his head. Darryl smile devilishly and began torturing Mina little by little...

For the pass week.. Darryl have been doing the same routine, that everyday after school Darryl will go to his basement, bring the necessary tool's to break Mina's mind and this time.. Sunny suggest electricuted her which Darryl love the idea.

Darryl grabs an engine battery, wires and electric twisser's. Darryl hook up the wire at the chair which Mina was still screaming, tired and crying, begging Darryl to stop and end her suffering.

Darryl just give him an innocent smile and that made her really scared... Darryl started electricuting her.. Mina was screaming and this time she manage to tear up with blood.

That amused Darryl so much and really enjoying seeing Mina loosing her Sanity day by day..

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.2K 15
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข; ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ...
1.2K 57 16
Yandere Bbh Tw. Murder, attempted suicide, suicide, knifes, mental illness, cringe? Highschool Au Views -5 :) -10 :D -20 ^^ -30 :0 -40 ๐Ÿ’• -50 ๐Ÿ’ซ -60...
6.9K 309 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...
20.1K 232 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...