Engaged to the prince | J.Jk

By Gia_PJ

"Are you blushing?" "No these are rashes.. I'm allergic to your existence." You, a 17 year old girl who tho... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : First meeting
Chapter 2 : Be careful
Chapter 3 : You what?
Chapter 4 : Clubbing
Chapter 5 : By hook or by crook.
Chapter 6 : Coconut head
Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle
Chapter 8 : Vanilla?
Chapter 9 : '2nd place'
Chapter 10 : Chill, it ain't that deep
Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first
chapter 13 : There's only one bed
Chapter 14 : What kept you awake last night?
chapter 15 : Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 16 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 17 : What is it Tae?
Chapter 18 : Baking a cake
Chapter 19 : Princess of korea?
Author nim
Chapter 20 : Teen-Napped
Chapter 21 : Fainted
Chapter 22 : Possible ex lover slash fanboy
Chapter 23 : That sly Bastard
Chapter 24 : Let me protect what's mine
Chapter 25 : The player's changing room
Chapter 26 : Awkward atmosphere
Chapter 27 : Falling asleep together
Chapter 28 : Mission 'court my fiance'
Chapter 29 : The imperial Dinner
Chapter 30 : Paper rings
Chapter 31 : Till death do us apart
Epilogue : 10 years later
After the Train to Busan
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Shadow : An idol's cover

Chapter 11 : How is your girlfriend?

540 19 5
By Gia_PJ

Hi munchkins! Forgive me for any grammer or spelling mistakes.

_____________________________________

As always me trying to be the perfect student in front of the teachers and the whole school so that they could pass that message to my mom and she would appreciate me. And maybe that's what caused the whole school to somehow dislike me.

When I first came to the school I was friends with almost everyone. But at the days passed by, they realised I'm the miss goodie two shoes who only cares about grades. Well, point to be noted that they didn't stopped talking to me just because they thought I was a nerd. They stopped talking to me because they believe that I'm a two faced bitch. Yeah. That's the excuse my ex-best friend gave me. Or maybe she tried to hide the fact that she slept with my crush.

1. The obedient daughter. [ √ ]

I mean I do what my mom says. My life, mom's rules so yeah.

2. The Caring sibling [ √ ]

Yes, I'm really caring. I really care about Jun. That's what mom thinks. But I would sell my brother even for a chocolate bar.

3. The perfect student [ √ ]

Yes, I am the perfect student. Though most of the time Jungkook got the first places. But he surely wasn't the perfect student. This is a fact the whole school knows except for some blind fangirls.

4. The smart competitor [ √ ]

Yes, I was competitive but not to the length where I'll ditch my loved ones. But everyone knows that I would. I never faced the situation so I Don't wanna think about it.

I was now doing the work of the teachers. Mom told me "Listen to your teachers. No matter what. Agree to whatever they say and You'll stay in their good books."

Speaking about books our history teacher asked me to return a few books to the library. First I immensely hate the subject and secondly I hate the subject teacher too. She's super bossy and order arounds the easy kids all around the school.

I stumbled back dropping all the books from my hand.

I growled and leaned down to pick up the books. Putting the books on top of another I again stood straight and a book was about to fall again but a hand caught it.

Last time I checked I had two hands. Did I grew an extra hand?

"Let me carry it for you." oh Taehyung.
He flashed his signature boxy smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

I nodded and he took half of the burden from my hands.

We started walking towards the library

"So, again doing unnecessary works I see?" Taehyung teased.

"What else can I do? Can't hamper the good girl face." I sarcastically smiled and he chuckled.

He pushed opened the door for me and I thanked him.

The library room is huge. I like to read books and having a library in the school was a huge blessing.

The smell of the books and the silence in the room is the most peacful thing to me. No gossiping, no bitching, no fighting, just the books and me.

I cluched the books in my hands at the overwhelming feeling.

I looked upto Taehyung and said, "I'll put these books back."

He nodded before I walked towards the shelf.

I trailed my index finger through the Alphabets in the wooden shelf.

'Storm and silence'

Hmm 'S'

Found it!

Grabbing the book from my pile of books I shoved it in the middle of an empty space in the second shelf.

The next one is Pride and Prejudice.

Hmm

'Pride and Prejudice'

M

N

O

P

Found it!

I grabbed the book and settled it down on the shelf.

After putting all the books in their right places the one left was 'Chasing Red'

Woah... Never knew our teacher is into  high school stories too. Anyways...

'Chasing Red'

C

Hmmm

My eyes found their way upto the highest shelf. I stared at it for a while.

It's too high!

How do I put it back?

I tiptoed and raised my arm up with said book in my hand but couldn't reach the shelf.

I breathed out.

Disadvantages of being short!

I looked around to find something that could help me grow a bit height. After a while I found a ladder. Yesssss!

I positioned the ladder in front of the tall shelf accordingly and climbed onto it.

I could fall down anytime because the ladder was moving too much.

PleaseDon'tletmefallDon'tletmefallDon'tletmefall

I let go of the ladder and was about to put the book back but the son of a bitch ladder moved and I lost my balance.

I closed my eyes ready to take the fall but it never came. Instead I was pushed against a strong chest. It had a familiar scent. It smelt like mint.

Mint?

I opened my eyes and gapped at him.

"That's the result you get for doing unnecessary work." He whispered into my ear.

Kim Taehyung.

His hard chest Against my back, his muscular arm wrapped around my waist as he tried to keep me in position.

He snatched the book away from me. Raising his arms he put it onto the shelf and let go off me.

I frowned losing his touch.

"Are you alright?" He asked grabbing my shoulder. His worried expression made me feel butterflies in my tummy.

Go away stupid feelings!

"Y/n" He called for me.

"Huh? Yes, I'm Alright."

He nodded and let go off my shoulder. We started to walk.

"So, how is your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Stacy."

"Oh." He looked at me, "I don't know. We broke up." He flashed a sad smile my way.

They broke up?

They broke up!

"Oh"

I bit my lips to keep off the huge grin that was threatening to take place.

We bid goodbye to each other and parted ways. I opened my locker to check my schedule instead my eyes went towards a pink note.

Seriously? What now?

I grabbed it and unfolded it.

'Stay away from Jungkook. Or else You'll not be able to handle the Consekuencis'

Conse what?

Narrowing my eyes I read it again.

_________________________________________

I slamed the paper on the table. Violet jumped back fron her seat and pressed a hand Against her chest. "You scared me!"

"Seriously Violet? When will you stop with your pathetic threats?" I raised an eyebrow.

Hannah and Minty looked at each other then at Violet.

Violet raised her chin trying to look confident, "I don't know what you are talking about!"

I scoffed. "I know It's you!"

I pointed at the note.

"No one can campare to your thrashy spelling mistakes!" I smirked and she gritted her teeth

"Shit, we are busted." Minty whispered with a horrified expression and Violet threw a glare at her. Hannah tugged Minty by her skirt and told her to keep quiet.

I marked where she made a mistake. "It would be 'consequences' not consekuencis"

"I Don't know what you are saying!" She again said.

I'm so fed up of her! She always does this everytime!

Violet was like the queen bee of the school. No, actually one of the queen bees. Stacy was one of them too. I Don't know about the others but these two were pain in my ass and bitch-est of all. Creating trouble for me was their ultimate goal. Usually it means they should be friends according to 'your enemy's enemy is your friend.' But no. Plot twist! They hated each other like there is no tomorrow. They hated each others guts.

"Stop lying! Will you?" I yelled and this time she didn't say anything. Silence was all I found.

I huffed out and walked away from there.

Muttering some curse words to myself I kept walking through the corridor. I took out a sandwich from my bag and started to walk towards the school field. Suddenly something strong hit my head.

"Ouch"

"Can't you see where you are - oh Y/n?"

I glanced up to see Jungkook, "Stop smirking idiot!" I rubbed my head. Shit. Is his chest made of metal!

"Woah, someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed." Jungkook tucked his hands in his pocket as he threw me a smirk.

"You think?"

"Well, I do-"

"Shut up!"

"Make me" He again smirked leaning onto the wall against his back.

"You want me to show you?" I smirked back and he nodded.

"I'm a visual learner. So how are you gonna do that?"

"Something warm." I smiled innocently as I took a step towards him.

"Ah ha" He nodded.

"Something soft." I again took a step and he again nodded smiling.

"Something creamy." I leaned towards him and his smile widened and he nodded again.

"Something tasty." I leaned more and this time our noses almost touched as he hummed and closed his eyes.

I took my opportunity and slammed the sandwich on his face. The bread fell out off his face and his once handsome shiney face was now fillied with sauce and lettuce.

I backed away laughing. "Y/n!" He yelled.

"Sorry." I handed him over a tissue and again started to laugh. He wiped his face clean with tissue and some water.

And I continued with my laugh. Ah shit. My stomach hurts. I'm laughing too much. Jungkook threw a glare at my way. "Stop laughing!"

I nodded and pursed my lips but my laughter was beyond control. I again laughed remembering Jungkook's messy saucey face.

I recovered from my laughter was when I felt my hand being pulled and my back getting hit by a wall with a huge thump.

"Ouch!" I glared at Jungkook. "What is wrong with you?"

He put his both hands beside my head on the wall as he faced me. "You're laughing too much. Aren't you?"

"Well It's not my fault that you are something to laugh about."

"You!" He leaned more towards me and my eyes widened as I pressed my lips together.

His lips went towards the side of my head and it brushed a bit on my ear causing me to stiffen."You wouldn't want to know what I can do."

*Click*

My eyes went towards a smirking Alex, his phone in his hands. "The schools famouse enemies are actually a lovable couple." He clapped his hands. "What a plot twist! How many followers I'll get do you think if I post this on my site?" He threw a smirk at my and Jungkook's way.

I pushed Jungkook away from me and he hit the wall. "Ouch!"

"We are not a couple! Delete that photo this instant!" I yelled at him.

"Then why were you two kissing?Stop shitting me!"

"What the- we were not kissing!" Jungkook said and I nodded.

"So, She's not your girlfriend?" Alex narrowed his eyes at us suspiciously.

Jungkook shaked his head, "She's not my girlfriend!"

"I'm not his girlfriend! Alex just doesn't gets it!"

"No, why would he?"

"Shut up Jungkook!"

"Oh." Alex paused for a while. "But the school doesn't needs to know that you two aren't dating." He waved his phone towards us, "I got the photo of you two kissing , let the others decide what is the truth." He smiled innocently and started to run.

"Stop!" I yelled and then turned towards Jungkook, "If you want your high school life peaceful then get your hands on Alex!" After that I followed Alex.

Running through the corridor I checked the classes. It was break time so almost all of the classes were empty. I stopped when I saw his back entering Class -2, room-C. I slowly approached the room making sure to not make any noise that could get me caught.

I opened the door to see Alex turning towards me. His eyes went widened and his face held a horrified expression that clearly said shit I'm fucked up.

"Alex give me your phone. Will you?" I asked as if I'm not gonna beat him up when I get my hands on the phone and him any time soon.

Shaking his hand he clutched his phone towards his chest as if it was a tressure. "No, I Won't!"

I breathed out trying to control my temper, "Give it to me!" I said with my gritted teeth.

"I got the photo! And It's my right to post it!" He said trying to act confident but his gulp made it clear that he's terrified.

"Alex, gi- " I paused when I saw Jungkook entering the room with the back door as he gave me a nod. Alex didn't notice Jungkook because his back was facing jungkook. "Give it to me! This is the last time I would be repeating myself."

"NO, I Won't!" He yelled glaring at me.

"As you wish." I said to Alex and nodded to Jungkook. And the next thing I saw was Jungkook swiftly grabbed Alex's arm and pushed the side of his face against a wall with a huge thump. Alex let out a yelp at that.

Alex winced when Jungkook twisted his arm painfully. And I snatched the phone from his hand. My eyes widened at the picture. I was against the wall and Jungkook was in front of me. But his back was facing the cam so it looked like we were kissing. I let out a gasp and quickly deleted the picture.

Jungkook removed his hands from Alex and I handed the phone back to It's rightful owner. Alex took it with a pout.

"I hate you two!" Alex yelled clutching his phone.

I rolled my eyes, "The feeling is mutual"

"Next time, Don't you dare take pictures of us without permission or else things wouldn't be good for you!" I yelled at him.

"Are you threatening me?" Alex gritted his teeth.

"It's a promise!"

Jungkook and I were about to leave the room but Alex's question stopped us, "So are you two a thing?"

I turned towards Alex and was about to hit him but he ducked his head and crossed his arm covering his head using it as a sheild. "I'm just curious!"

"Curiosity killed the cat. Didn't you learn it in middle school." I shot daggers at him and he pouted and nodded. "Now leave!"

He huffed out and walked away from there before Jungkook turned towards me, "Are you sure he wouldn't do anything stupid?"

"Well, If he does then I'll keep my promise!" I fisted my hands, "I'll beat him to death."

Jungkook chuckled, "Woah, Ashley's fever is getting on you. No need to get violent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.7K 637 53
Another heartbreak, another load of lies, another day in the life of Danny Taylor. "Just get out Paul", Danny sighed, "just bloody go". "But..... but...
3.2K 129 37
Kim YN's relationship wih Yoongi is destroyed when Jeon Jungkook arrives in the city, and falls for her. He tempts her mother's and brother's greed...