'King of Curses'

By Senbeii

Having to know and discover how you became the King of Curses favourite little puppet is unknown, though whe... More

Intro: A village 1000 years ago
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
Back into the Village
- 8
- 9
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
The Red Inn
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
The Kings Touch
- 21
-23
~24
The village in flames
~ Update ~
The village in flames (pt2)
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
Devotion
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
The Sacrifice
The Sacrifice Pt 2
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
41

- 22

2.5K 90 33
By Senbeii

They both sit side by side on the gutter, under a street light. (y/n) held a white plastic bag in her hands, grabbing the fresh steamed buns from it.

"you know, I'm really surprised you like these." She hands Sukuna a white bun, and he grabs it roughly, tarring it from the small bag that held it. She watches the steam emit from his mouth as he takes a bite from it.

(y/n) rumidges back through the plastic bag again and pulls out her own snack she had gotten. She pulls out an Onigiri ball and smiles at it. She hadn't had one in a while; since leaving Kyoto. She's been craving for one for so long.

"Onigiri?" Sukuna says, pulling the second steamed bun out of the bag. (y/n) looks up at him with a mouth full of rice.

"How fatuous, that a favorite food runs down with your reincarnation." He continues to say, devouring the bun in seconds.

She glances down at her Onigiri, thinking about what her past self favorite filling was. Then that brought her attention back to Sukuna.

He knew my favorite food?

(y/n) leans over, avoiding Sukuna, hiding her blushing face. She continues to look down at her snack, remembering the memory she just had.

So he paid enough attention to my past self that he knew what my favourite food was...God, how could I ever have feelings for that murder? He was labeled as the King of Curses for a reason, and my past self caught feelings?

"Did you know?" She whispers. Sukuna glances her way, confused by her question.

"Know what" His face scrunches up, trying to look at hers.

"Her feelings." She faintly says, hoping he didn't hear. He stayed silent for a while then stands up, looking down at her.

"Of course I did." (y/n) looks up at him shocked. He glared at her in response.

"She'd be an idiot if she just willingly followed me without a reason. The dimwit actually caught feelings for me." He laughed chaotically, covering his mouth. She looked back, confused.

Why does he find it funny? Was my past self really a joke to him? Did he not care for her the slightest?

"I didn't really care, if it meant she willingly gave me her powers." He looks through his fingers, reading her expressions.

"I knew that..." She pouts, averting her downcast eyes from him.

His eyes widened slightly at her calm reaction. He placed the hand back in his pockets and bends down to her level.

"Oh...Hows that?" He smirks, straightening his back again.

"She was happy just to be by your side, even if it hurt her knowing she'd never have those feelings return." She rest her head on her knuckles looking to her side, watching the moths zap themselves on the bright light.

Sukuna watches her with an impassive gaze. He was faintly amazed that she gathered that much from the little memories she's had come back, but it also told him she hadn't received any memories past that incident.

"Not my problem anymore." He says throwing the rubbish he held at her, before walking back towards the mountain.

"What was that for!" She yells out, shoving the rubbish into the white bag. He holds his head high walking around a rail guard. He closes his eyes, listening to her run after him.
"Y'know I still don't think it was necessary for you to terrify that poor store clerk! He was just doing his job." She swings around the railing, and walks beside him.

"It was your fault that you didn't have money. So I gave him a reasonable option. Die or give us the food." He says shrugging his shoulders.
"He should be grateful that I didn't kill him." He adds.

God he's full of himself isn't he? I guess you would be if people use to bow to you like a god.

I glance over at his side and notice him smiling faintly. It wasn't like his other evil, greedy smiles that terrified all in his presence.

I stared at it completely amazed by it. Not because he had a genuine smile, but because it captivated me, it was beautiful.

"Stop staring at me." He says, with his eyes still closed. She jumps at his demanding voice and averts her eyes.

"S-sorry. It's just well..." She shys away from his gaze.

What was on his mind to make him smile like that?

"This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but it's gonna be stuck in my head all night and annoy me- I-I mean you don't have to ans-" She struggles to say before he cuts her of.

"Quit wasting my time with your mumbling." He grunts back. She went silent as she twiddles her thumbs.

"...what's on your mind?" She says, forcing the words from her lips. She heard his voice stutter from her question, then clicks his tongue.

"Just a little memory, nothing you need to be concerned about" In truths, he was happy that they were able to speak to each other like they use to. He loved her selfish thoughts of her knowing he wouldn't hurt her no matter what she said to him.

"A memory? Oh, about what?" She pokes her head around in front of his, wanting to see that smile of his again.

"About how annoying you are." He grabs her head and pulls it away from his.

"O-ow, ow okay, okay sorry." He holds her cheeks firmly and stares into her face quizzically.

He frowned as his thoughts ran around his head. Then naturally his eyes trail down to her lips, which made her part them. She knew exactly what he was thinking, but for the first time she wasn't scared.

"...What an eyesore." He mutters ,releasing her cheeks. He throws his hand back into his pockets and hiked up the mountain.

Rubbing the area he had a firm grip on, she found herself a little disappointed.

What was that about? If he's going to say mean things like that to my face, then whats the point in looking at me like that?

She gazes up at him as he followed the road up. Despite the cruel things he says, she was happy.

The next morning

After walking back to their rooms, Sukuna released a drowsy Itadori from his grip. When he woke he had no recollection of anything that had just occurred between (y/n) and Sukuna.

•••

The early morning sun stings her eyes as she walks towards the large Oval track to meet Gojo. With Akio being able to attack at any given moment, the higher ups have enhanced and exceeded the training for all the students, including the 1st and 2nd yrs.

All teachers and students are to meet at the track field to be placed in groups of three or four, with a teacher at their side.

"Oh, Megumi! Hey!" (y/n) calls out, jogging up beside a slow moving Megumi.

"Hm? (y/n). Good morning." He says with a tired look drooping his eyes.

"I havnt spoken to you since the village. How are you feeling?" She smiles at him, recalling the injured state he was in back at the town.

"I'm fine now." He replies. Putting little to no effort into the conversation.

"That's good! When I saw you unconscious, it really made me worried. You were so beaten up I thought you had died." (y/n) looks ahead seeing the 2nd years not too far away, laughing and holding their stomachs.

"...Itadori told me about what Sukuna did to me." He looks down at his feet, his head running with questions.
"I never would have expected that Sukuna healed me. It feels wrong to...thank him." His brows twitch as the image of Sukuna healing him shrouds his mind. It made his stomach turn and ache.

"Whatever the reason, I'm just happy he did. I barely know you, and I would like to become friends with you." Her smile lifts his mood and a faint smirk appears across his lips. Then a loud yell spreads across the school.

"Agh! Seriously Megumi! How can you just ditch me like that!" Nobara yells from behind them, carrying a hair brush in hand.
"I told you, to wait for me! I legit said I would be 5 minutes!" She hissed, catching up to the two.

"Your 5 minutes, is more like 20." He dulls his face again, looking to the side trying to avoid her angered eyes.

"Yea, yea! Well a girl likes to look her best! Maki will be here today as a step in teacher, and I don't want her thinking I bummed out after she graduated." She shoves the hair brush in her pocket and whipped her hair out of her face.

"Oh, Maki? Isn't she the sorcerer who can't see curses?" (y/n) says, squeezing into the conversation. Nobara grunts at her question a frowns.

"What of it? She could slam any curse that passes her." She glares at (y/n), puffing her cheeks.

"God no! I don't mean it like that!" She says, waving her hand in front of her.
"I find it incredible. I've heard the rumours about her family and how she left. It's so amazing how she can stand for herself, and do things by her decision." The frown on Nobara's face vanished as (y/n) watches her eyes glisten with excitement.

"Oh, so you're a woman with taste! Hmph. I may not have liked you at first because of your pritsy, poor me personality, but I guess bimbos like you can be cool." She huffs her cheeks while glancing to the side.
"I mean, yea your fashion is kinda nice too and your fighting has a nice elegant style, but don't think for a second you can impress Maki more than I, today!" Nobara exclaims, pointing her finger at (y/n). Instead of saying anything more, (y/n) just smiles and giggles at Nobara's sudden jealousy.

They all come to a stair case leading down to the field where (y/n)'s eyes meet Gojo's. She takes a deep breath knowing she'd be paired with him. This was the sole purpose she was transferred here. To exceed her limits and rise to a near level beside Gojo himself.

My ability to control my energy will someday match that of Gojo's. This week, is the week where it can change everything for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.4K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...
86.4K 3.8K 47
"𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵, 𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱 𝓚𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 (𝓢𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾)" ꧁𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎...
183K 6.5K 45
"🅨🅞🅤 🅓🅞🅝🅣 🅡🅔🅜🅔🅜🅑🅔🅡?" ---✰︎★︎✰︎--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
73.6K 2.4K 21
𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...