Innocence ✔

By eyeswithoutherface

NOT IN THE EVENTS OF THE GAMES. Based on ''The Last Of Us'' And ''A Plague tale: Innocence.'' Young 16-year... More

Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Amicia
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Story Help With The Author
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- For Each Other
A Plague Tale: Innocence And The Last Of Us
Soundtrack And More
A Plague Tale: Requiem

Chapter 28

52 3 0
By eyeswithoutherface

2 DAYS LATER

I stared at Hugo's neck quietly as I leaned against a small rusty brown table. 

He was on the floor once again, This time looking through some comic Ellie has given him. I watched as he ripped out pages from the comic, I did nothing but watch the veins on his neck, His back turned to me. 

I haven't been myself lately. 

I'm traumatized from watching Melie and Laurentis die right in front of me. 

I can't sleep. 

I won't eat. 

I feel like Ellie...She does neither. 

I don' remember what happened after on that day....I don't want to know what happened. Apparently, I am staying in the same place Hugo, Joel and Ellie stayed in when I was gone. Hugo liked it...Ellie said there are two master bedrooms here. I guess I didn't care to listen, I couldn't stop thinking about what Laurentis said to me right there...Where he died. 

The rats...Hugo isn't sick....It's the rats....Help Hugo embrace the rats?

How am I going to do that?

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped and turned around. Joel stood right behind me, Holding a can of fruit. I paused. ''Hey, Kid. You and Ellie haven't been eat 'in. Especially you. So do me a god damn favor and eat this? I know, The incident just happened 2 days ago...I know. But I need you to eat. If you don't want it, Give to that piece of shit over there.'' He pointed to Hugo with his free hand, I frowned. 

''Joel...Hugo is not a piece of shit. Don't you dare call my brother that. And second, You are a piece of shit if you think about it.'' I growled, Joel frowned. ''You got the nerve to talk me like that, Huh, kid? Well guess what? I ain't asking you to eat anymore. Take this fucking can of fruit, and fuck'in eat it.'' He replied, Shoving the can at me and walking away. 

I sighed uneasy and put the can on the table, Ellie can walking over as I did so. ''Hey, Amicia.'' She muttered, scratching her neck. I crossed my arms. ''Hey.. What's wrong?'' I asked uneasy, She shook her head. 

''Amicia...You know Joel and I have to leave soon...We gotta get back to Tommy.''

She replied, I bit my lip. ''Really, Ellie? Right after I come back?'' I hissed back, She shook her head. ''You're not fucking listening to me, Amicia! Joel and I are not assholes, and you know that. We can't stay in one fucking place forever! There are thousands and thousands of fuckers out here, Amicia! You know this is a place where Joel and I can't stay.'' I scoffed and lead her outside, I didn't want Hugo to hear. 

''You can't leave, Ellie! I understand''-  ''No, Amicia. You actually fucking don't understand. Look at me...I am so sorry all of this shit happened to you. But it happened To Joel and I too. And I need to know that you will be fine with Joel and I leaving you and Hugo, Amicia! I am not a little tired  bitch, and I am not going to let you treat me like one.'' She ordered, I looked away. 

''I'm fucking sorry...And you know that! But we can't stay in one place forever!''

''Maybe- Maybe I should leave without your shitty permission''-

''I need you, Ellie!''

She froze. 

''I need you! And I need Joel! Ellie...I can't take care of Hugo alone! I can't do it! I never have succeeded taking care of him!! I need someone to help me....I NEED YOU! Okay!? I can't do it alone, Ellie! I can't!'' 

She paused. 

''Amicia...I'm sorry. We all need each other....But..''

I scoffed, She didn't talk. 

''You know what, Ellie? Leave! Leave with Joel! I don't care anymore!''

I yelled at her with tears, She looked down at her feet. 

I went back into the house, slamming the door behind me. 

I instead scooped up Hugo in my arms and cried, I will never ever be fine alone. 

And everyone knows that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 8
This story is more based off my current favorite game called The Last Of Us In this timeline, there are these 4 main characters who are best friends...
2.5K 58 16
20 years ago the world fell about due to a violent fungus now 14 year old Ashley Miller and her father Joel embark on a journey through a post apocal...
43 9 6
What if Ellie had a sister? And what if Joel wasn't the only person lying to her about the vaccine? Ellie has been through hell and back alongside...
138K 5K 33
Y/N L/N, an alone 16 year old in the apocalypse, trying to survive a world full of killers, thieves and infected. After losing his parents 4 years ag...