dehydrated

Від dontyoucallhimbby

Following the POV of Louis (and Harry) a boy coming from a broken home, meets an upbeat, fun loving teen. Or... Більше

rainy days cause odd thoughts
best sex
weed and wine
dumb questions
an opening door
stupid nicknames
millions of pieces
freshly polished
tripping, and falling
his wet tounge
home away from home
horrendous mindset
adrenaline runs
hello there
the Moses
as you wish
alive and breathing
only for the brave
love louis
in deep shit
little black dress
mr fuck me harder
don't be a stranger
dispair is in my DNA
boys don't cry
happier than ever
no control
the eyes never lie
beer for breakfast
from the dining table
bloodshot eyes
smoke filled ride
bloody brilliant
stone cold ash
lost in lust
please help
him
so lost inside blue eyes
late
dehydrated
five foot ten
haircut
addicted, you could say
new beginning
remembered
tired
my name
shampoo
cross

get over it

72 3 0
Від dontyoucallhimbby

"You've grown a liking for Styles haven't you babe." Zayn exhales a cloud of smoke from his nose, before inhaling some more of his half burnt out fag.

I ruffle the grass next to me, it's soft and bright. We lie on the grass outside of Zayns place, looking up at the blue sky and breahing. Zayn's calling it meditating but I know it's not.

"The only thing that's in his head of his are his curls." I picture his hair dangling over his eyes back in Zayns room.

He chuckles and agrees.

I take a sharp inhale, "I- gotta go man." The sky is starting to darken and by the time I'm home it will be dark.

"I'll walk you." A voice comes from the front door. I turn too see Harry.

"Well Louis, I'll text- see you. I'll see you around." Zayn stays down on the grass.

Harry walks down the stone path where we meet at the pavement.

Well isn't this going to be nice.

~~
After walking in a dead silence for a while, I can hear the annoyance and curiousness in his tone.

"Louis fucking come on!" He stops dead in his tracks.

"Take a hint Har-"

"No you need to tell me now." He's not gonna budge this time.

"I will- If you tell me something first." If I'm gonna talk to this cunt, I'm getting something out of it.

He crosses his arms and pouts, "Okay but I'm gonna stand here until you spill."

"Okay... What's with people calling you Styles." I step closer to him.

"Well, Styles is my second name. That's where it comes from."

Harry Styles. Alright name. Catchy. I guess.

"What's wrong with 'Harry'?" The street lights glisten in his eyes. Fuck. "Is it too simple? not different enough? too basic!?"

"Only my mum calls me Harry," He gulps, it's clear it took im some gut to spit that out.

"Now can you please tell me what the fuck is-"

"He ruined my life, for gods sake."

"what?" He bites back the words, kinda like he didn't mean to speak that out loud.

"I have a sister, her name's Lottie, you've met her. A few years back, she was dating Liam and," Just the thought of it makes me sick, "He fucked me while I was asleep, when I woke up he continued. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a fucking whimper. When Lottie walked in, he started to just hit me. And hit me. And hit me."

I sit on the pavement outide of an abandoned house, the light above flickers.

"He left me on the ground. My body was fucking black and blue, he won't admit that it was rape." I look up at Harry.

He looks between confused and upset.

He kneels down next to me, faces at the same level.

"Come on, it's getting cold." He reaches his hand out flat for me.

I shrug and ignore it, standing up. My legs like jelly but my feet feel stable.

He stands up, towering over me.

"Can you take me home." I look up at him, I'm tired. Awfully tired.

Harry nodds before wrapping his arm over my shoulder. He's warm. Painfully warm.

He's wearing a blue graphic tee and black skinny jeans.

"How are you so warm? Have you got something to tell me?"

"Yes...I'm a werewolf."

~~

The cracks in the pavement seem to get worse as you get into the dodgier side of the nieghbourhood. a.k.a where me and Harry live.

"This- this is my house." He turns us round to face the house. It stands the same as the last time I saw it.

It has many windows and is bigger than mine, but not massive. Like Zayns.

"Do you wanna come inside?"

Fuck it.

"Uh- sure." He walks me too the door. Boy do we look gay. His tight grasp still around me.

Just as Harry's about too twist the doorknob, when it suddenly opens. The same woman as last time bursts through the door, immediately attaching herself to Harry.

"Mom, you gotta stop this. Here I'll take you to bed." He hugs her tight.

"Who's this cutie." She moves her hand to my left cheek, stroking it softly.

"No mom." Harry walks away from me.

His mom seems nice enough, I stroll into their house.

Its clean, like really fucking clean.

I look around, the floors polished and windows cleaned. The cushions on the sofas newly fluffed. Candles placed perfectly in the middle of the coffee table.

"I need this kind of organisation in my life, Harry."

I hear his feet tip tapping down the stairs.

"Yeah...there's too much."

He sits down on the sofa after getting to the bottom of the stairs and walking over.

I hop over the back, and placing myself next to him.

"Can you put the Tv on?" I smile at him.

He nodds, most likely just happy for some background noise.

"Get over it."

"What Louis?"

"That's what he says to me everytime he sees me- get over it."

He acts as if it's just an easy thing. It's just an easy thing to get over.

Harry doesn't say anything, he's definitely uncomfortable with what I've thrown at him.

~~

"You know, when I found out you didn't like Liam. I thought it was a stupid reason like he stealed your snickers bar once. Not that he beat you up after cheating on your sister, with you." He looks around the room before looking at me, "Have you got any cigarettes or anything?"

"Mmm, maybe one second." I check my pockets where I find a single cigarette stuffed into my back one. "Zayn, must have stuffed this in my pocket."

I hand it too him, he pulls out a lighter and lights it.

"Well, it takes me a lot to hate someone."

"Can you fuck me again please?" Harry looks at me and smirks.

I look him up and down, "In the shower?" I tug on his jeans.

"Yeah, sure."

~~

"Where did you live before here?" We sit comfortably on the porch. My hair dripping onto my sweatshirt, his does the same onto his tee.

"Cheshire." He nodds, his face clean and glistening bright.

"Why move, it's nice there." I think, I've never been out of Doncaster but, I've seen it on instagram.

"We only moved cause my dad started stalking us, he used to live with us but when mum started to get sicker she asked him to move out," he draws in a lot of air, "He got so mad. Like he started screaming, when he eventually had to leave. I noticed someone hiding in the bushes, it was him. We moved out a month later. Came here."

Well aren't we sharing tonight.

"What's wrong with your mom?" There's really nothing to loose.

He looks reluctant at first but then shrugs his shoulders.

"She has bipolar disorder and is an alcoholic. I wish I could take all of it away. Since I was a kid I would remember her parenting me one minute and me parenting her the next. Everything's gottan worse with her old age."

Fresh air fills my lungs fo
or the first time in a while, I take in the world around me.

I look over at Harry, his eyes start to swell and cheeks blush.

"Harry...Mate come here."

I wrap my arm around him, like he did to me hours before.

He gasps for air as he tries to breath, I see his tears fall into my lap. He's a quiet crier, doesn't make any noise except when he snivels.

"You're mom seems well nice you know, she's pretty. I see where you get your looks from." I let him lean on me. I can tell he's been holding it in for a while.

He snickers and looks up.

"When can I meet your mom then, boo."

"Boo? What the fuck?" First Lou, now Boo.

"I like it."

"You 'like' a lot of things," his face starting to clear up, "We're not married we've just fucked. Twice. So no, you're not meeting her."

"You've met mine." He giggles like a child.

"Have you got any beer?" I don't mean to change the topic that fast but I really need a drink.

"I'm not sure about beer but we migt have something else..?"

"Anything will do."

Harry pulls me up and leads me through to the black front door.

"It's time to get fucking wasted."

I whisper, smiles over at me as he leads me to the kitchen.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.7K 766 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
932 10 17
Louis Tomlinson finds himself at a place he'd never expected to end up at after the low point of his life. At his new home, he is faced with new and...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
27.4K 1K 29
Louis and Harry were your fave highschool sweethearts but what happens when one of them makes the biggest mistake of their lives and comes back 10 ye...