FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

yestarday0 tarafından

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... Daha Fazla

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

five; jasper

860 34 5
yestarday0 tarafından

"Calm the fuck down, asshole!"

I waked up with the sun on my face for the first time in my life. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it either. I guess it's better than waking up with Bellamy making out with someone.

when I open my eyes I notice that I'm not only sleeping in Murphy's tent, but I'm also sleeping on Murphy. Without knowing what to do, and noticing he's still asleep, I get up and walk out of the tent as fast as I can.

I realize how early it must be when I see few people walking around, and most of the tents are still closed.

I walk towards the dropship when I hear Jasper moaning in pain, loud enough to wake up everyone.

The last thing I want to do is talk with Murphy, so he could sleep all day, for all I care.

We barely know each other and I'm sleeping on his tent. We kissed for God's sake.

"That bad, hun?" I ask looking at Clark, noticing the look on her face, when I get up the stairs.

"The grounders cauterized the wound. It saved his life." She tells me, Octavia, Monty, and Finn.

"Saved his life so they could string him up for live bait. Garden of Eden this ain't." Finn mutters crossing his arms.

"This is infected. He could be septic." Clark breathes out. "Any progress on using the wristbands to contact the Ark?" She asks Monty who just looks back at us without saying a word. "Monty?"

"That would be a firm no." He says looking back at what he's doing.

"My mother would know what to do." Clark mutters more to herself than to any of us.

Wells gets up the stairs, not because he gives a fuck about Jasper, but because he's in love with Clark. Obviously.

"How's he doing?" He asks

"How does it look like he's doing, Wells?" She snaps at him.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help." He puts his arms up and I look at Jasper, who keeps moaning.

"You wanna help? Hold him down." Clark orders putting her knife on the fire.

"I'm not gonna like this, and I?" Monty asks more to himself than to anyone else.

"Probably not." I tell him and Octavia looks at me, disgusted about what we're all gonna witness.

"I need to cut the infected flesh." She tells us and I swallow hard as she starts cutting it.

I don't look away, I've seen worst.

Suddenly Jasmer stops moaning and his head falls to the side. Maybe he's dead.

"Stop, you're killing him!" Octavia yells checking his pulse.

"She's saving his life," I tell her putting my hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"She can't." Bellamy shows up.

"Back off." Wells gets up trying to play the hero.

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die." Clark snaps again, this time at Bellamy.

"Kid's a goner. If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy." Bellamy argues and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but this isn't the Ark. Down here, every life matters," Clark argues back and I feel in the middle of a couple arguing.

God, they're annoying.

"Take a look at him. He's a lost cause." Bellamy states and Clark ignores him, looking at Octavia.

"Octavia, I've spent my whole life watching my mother heal people. If I say there's hope, there's hope."

"This isn't about hope, it's about guts. You don't have the guts to make the hard choices. I do. He's been like this for three days. If he's not better by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself." Bellamy states and Clark gets even more stressed than before, which seemed pretty hard from where I'm sitting. "Octavia, let's go."

"I'm staying here." She tells him, nodding at us.

"Power-hungry, self-serving jackass. He doesn't care about anyone but himself." Monty says as soon as Bellamy goes down the stairs, making me chuckle. "No offense." He looks at Octavia

"Yeah. Bellamy is all that. But he also happens to be right." Finn says making us all tense up.

I stay there with Monty as Clark and Finn leave, eventually followed by Wells and Octavia. I and Monty don't share a word the whole time. I'm used to people not talking to me so I'm not fazed by it.

I could be doing a hundred different things, but instead, I'm laying on the ground, looking at the ceiling, like in the last four years. Maybe it's a habit, but I would do about everything not to see Murphy and being forced to face whatever the hell is going on between the two of us.

Suddenly we hear a lot of noise coming from downstairs, and the doors closing. I look at Monty confused, he's looking at me with a expression matching mine.

I get up as fast as I can, walking towards the stairs.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask not fully getting down the stairs.

"Air got thick, everybody's skin started burning." Some guy says and I look at Monty who looks as scared as me.

"Hestia, my brother's out there." Octavia looks at me and I swallow hard getting up the stairs again and motioning for her to come with me.

"He'll be fine. We're all be fine." I mutter, trying to convince myself of my words, as I see Monty getting down.

"Do you think he'll live?" She asks me while going to see how Jasper's doing.

"I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Everything I know about healing someone is what I read on some book, and I'm pretty sure they didn't mention someone having a spear through the chest." I mutter looking back at her not really knowing what to do to help the half dead guy in front of me.

She scoffs at my words as Jasper keeps moaning and screaming in pain. Honestly, I would lie if I said that it isn't driving me crazy as well.

"That kid's driving me crazy." Someone says from downstairs.

"Can't take this much longer." Another one says.

"Then die," I yell at the fucking asshole who said that, and Octavia chuckles.

I start hearing someone getting up the stairs, my body tenses but I quickly go back to normal when I see Monty.

"Murphy's going to kill Jasper!" He warns us, closing the hatch of the stairs as soon as he's up.

I go to help him close but Murphy keeps trying to open it.

"Can't you... I don't know, talk to him?" Monty asks me and I look at him confuse.

"Why me?!" I yell at him.

"I don't know! You're like his off switch!" He yells back. "The lock's on the other side."

"Don't let him in!" Octavia yells at us as Murphy keeps trying to get up.

"I'm gonna kill him, okay? Let me in!" Murphy screams.

And I thought I was crazy.

"Let me in, Ina!" he keeps screaming. I look at Octavia who's trying to find something to lock the hatch.

"Calm the fuck down, asshole!" I scream back but it doesn't seem to work cause he keeps trying to get up. "Hold it." I tell Monty as I go to help Octavia take a piece of steel from the walls of the dropship, to lock the door with.

When we're able to rip it off, we're also able to lock the hatch.

"I got it! Move it!" Octavia tells us.

"The three of you better open up this hatch right now!" He keeps screaming and we breathe out.

Murphy keeps arguing every time Jasper moans, and after some time, Murphy's voice is bothering me more than Jasper's screams.

"Open the hatch!" He yells.

"Shut the fuck up, Murphy!" I yell back as I roll my eyes.

* * *

A few hours had gone by when I hear them opening the door back again, and walking outside. We decide to open the hatch again, and Monty insists for me to go first.

When I do, I notice that Murphy's no longer there, gladly.

Clark, Bellamy, and the others had already arrived.

"It's about time. They're gonna kill Jasper. Did you get the medicine?" Octavia tells Clark and I can tell that something's wrong by the look on her face.

"Yeah. I... I got it. Come on. Let's go talk." Clark tries to pushes Octavia back to the dropship but she notices that something's wrong as well.

I walk past them and see Wells with a shovel.

"Who died?" I ask him and he looks at a body, covered.

"Atom." He says shortly as he walks away to dig the grave.

I look at Octavia who's running towards the body.

"Octavia, just... just stay there. Please." Bellamy stops her but she pushes him away.

"Why? Stop." She walks towards it, slightly pushing the cloth that covered his face. "Atom..." She mutters as tears covered her face.

"There was nothing I could do-"

"Don't." She stops him as she covered his face again.

"O, O, please." Bellamy tries to grab her but she walks inside, swallowing her tears as best as she can.

I don't follow her, figuring that she might need space. I look around and I notice Murphy being treated like a dog by Bellamy. He had said something about Octavia and Bellamy snaped and made him apologize, for what he did. Dog.

Murphy grabs his knife and throws it to the tree in front of him, not going back to get it.

I swallow my pride and walk towards it, taking it from the three and giving it to him. Who's the dog now?

"You okay?" I ask not looking at him as he takes his knife from my hands.

"Yeah." He replies not looking at me neither.

"I'm gonna check on Jasper, try not to kill anyone in the meanwhile." I keep my look on his knife as I walk away, noticing that he threw it at the tree again, this time, not because of Bellamy, but me.

I walk towards the dropship and get up the stairs. Octavia's sitting on one of the chairs in front of Monty, while he's drinking whatever the hell is in that bottle.

"Hey..." I mutter sitting on the chair at Octavia's side as Monty passes her the bottle.

"Disgusting. Love it." She says drinking and giving it to me.

I drink and I notice that's something with alcohol in it.

"Same," I tell them coughing a little, as I pass Finn the bottle.

"Can I, uh, get a hit of that?" Jasper says before Finn even drinks it.

"Jasper!" We all say in syntony.

"Let's start with the soft stuff." Finn jokes grabbing a bottle of water and giving it to Jasper. "Welcome back, buddy."

"Was that a dream or did I get speared?" he jokes and Octavia chuckles a little.

"You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it." Clark says as she gets up the stairs.

"My savior." He jokes again.

"Thank you for not dying. I don't think I could've taken that today." Clark tells him and I look at her, giving her a small smile.

"I'll try not to die tomorrow, too, if that's cool." He tells her. "Oh, hello." He looks at Octavia who smiles at him. "I didn't expect to see you here." He then looks at me.

"I had to make up for some things." I joke and Clark looks at me smiling.

We all chuckle and he falls asleep.

"I'm going to sleep," I tell them, slightly touching Octavia's and Clark's shoulders. "If you need me..."

"Yeah." Clark nods at me and I climb down the stairs.

I hesitate before walking towards Murphy's tent but figure that it would be the best thing to do. I open it slightly when I notice that there's still light on it.

"Are the rescue services still available?" I ask hesitantly looking at him, who's laying on his back.

He doesn't answer he only motions me to come in, what I do.

"Jasper's awake," I tell him as I sit on the other side of the tent.

"Good. I couldn't hear him anymore." He says, turning to his side, supporting his head on his hand.

"You're sleeping there?" He teases and I smile a little as I get, taking my jacket and my shoes, laying on his side. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Earlier with Jasper."

"It's okay." I nod. "Let's sleep, I'm tired."

He nods as he lays on his back and pushes me closer. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his hand around my waist, placing a small kiss on the top of my hand and taking a deep breath.

When I realize, I'm already sleeping.

Only to wake up in the middle of the night, alone. Before I'm able to fall back asleep he comes back.

"Went to take a piss." He says and I roll my eyes at the unnecessary information.

He lays back on my side and I fall asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.1K 323 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
388K 13.2K 61
❝What's a kiss from a Grounder feel like, Murphy?❞ ❝I think you'll have to do it again so I can get a better idea.❞ ( JOHN MURPHY x FEMALE OC ) ( SEA...
4.5K 149 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...
150K 3K 35
Fiona is 17 and is the twin sister of John Murphy. She and the rest of the 100 prisoners are sent to the ground. She and her new friends will face th...