Remember me? || ✔️

By alisha90300

[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38 - the end
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter: 12

3.4K 75 8
By alisha90300

"Hey bitch," one of Juan's men came into the room with a full smile and looking around the room. I was confused why would he come in like this?

"Hi," I returned the smile and he came closer and I raised my brow. "Can I sit down?" He asked pointing to the bed, I nodded and he sat down and I moved my legs from where he sat.

"So, I'm Reid." He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Valerie," he nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm Juan's best friend and his right hand." He said shaking his head like it was a bad idea to work with Juan.

He paused, "I promise, you will never get tired of me," he said laughing, "I'm a very clumsy and quirky person. I know it's sounds weird but I like to irritate other people, plus I'm gay."

I started to laugh but I was also shocked because he said he was gay and he work with Juan and I tried to compare them together, "I never thought one of Juan's men would be like this and gay, but I like it. I have always wished to have a gay friend," He was looking straight at me and I got a little uncomfortable.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Ehh..." I wanted to say something but my brain was reconnecting. "Let's be friends." He took his arms out to shake and I shook my hands with his.

"Fine," I gave him a soft smile. "So I know why you are here, but I'm still trying to understand why boss haven't started to gain feelings for you. You seem so sweet and plus you're gorgeous." Before I could say anything he continued, "not that he should use you for your body, but in general I think your beautiful."

Till this day I'm still trying to understand why people use other people for body and not seeing their personalities. I would rather be with someone who is ugly but likes me for my personality, not one who wants to use me for my body. How do they not feel guilty when they use them and hurt them in such a bad way.

"Well, thank you for calling me beautiful, and it's because I'm his criminal's daughter. However, the same goes for you. You're a beautiful person, so you have a boyfriend?" I asked him and the corner if his mouth twitched.

I gasped, "so you do have a boyfriend?" I became so happy, I don't know but this reminded me of Maria when she told me she and Jack started to date each other. How cute.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend," he looked so cute and he was blushing, just like Jack. Gosh, I miss them both. I still don't know how I'm alive after not seeing them.

"So what's he's like?" I asked sitting more comfortable on the bed.

"He's smart, beautiful, cute, generous, sweet and he's my boyfriend that I have been with three years now," my mouth opened because I couldn't believe that he had been with him so long. That's incredible.

"That's awesome, gosh you both must be in so much love," he rolled his eyes and laid down on my bed, "we live together."

I was a little to stunned to speak, never in a million I would think I would hear this. First time in my life I heard such a cute and wonderful story.

"Lucky." He hummed and turned his face too me, "so do you have a younger picture of yourself?" He said playing with the sheets and chewing his gum and giving me suspicious look.

Oh, no. I have the worst picture on my Facebook account. It was when I was seventeen but I was turning eight teen that day and wore a black dress, I looked like a ghost. Well, that's what I wrote on the caption.

"Yeah, I do have. It's on Facebook." He sat up immediately and took out his phone. "Name?" He asked, "Valerie Grace."

He searched it up and he scrolled all the way down. "There-" he stopped, "is this you?" He pointed to the picture.

Please don't judge. I nodded and he stared at the photo examining the picture. He looked at me, "are you 100% sure?" He asked one more time and I nodded truthfully.

"Damn," he cleared his throat and he acted a little suspicious to me, "this photo is...," he paused for another second, "beautiful."

That's why he was suspicious, because he thinks I'm 'beautiful' in that damn picture. Should've deleted it for a long time ago.

"Should have warned you," he laughed and took a screenshot, "oh you did not." I said gasping.

He laughed and nodded and turned his gaze to me, "oh, I just did." He smirked at me and he put his phone in his pocket.

"Whatever, let's talk about something else."

Finally a new topic.

"What did you study?" He asked out of nowhere, I groaned and sighed, "I went to MED school and I graduated newly and now I'm stuck here and can't work."

How many weeks have I been here? I don't even know? Two or three? I don't know, this is so sad. That had been my dream but of course someone had to destroy it and take the dream away from me.

"Girl, I studied MED too but my dad forced me to join this stupid Mafia." Well, we had something in common. "It's sad when someone stops or destroy it for you, right?" He hummed and took a heavy breath.

"Yeah, I hated him so much when he said I can't be a doctor, i was so mad at him first, but now it's been years and I'm fine with this work." He clasped his hands together and looked sad.

I know that feeling, I know that. I am going through that feeling right now. Nonetheless, I think I will not make it out off here. Juan wants me dead, so does my dad.

I tried not to tear up of the thought that my dad wanted me dead too. However, I just need to focus on myself and not to think of my dad what he wants or not because he's not here and he and Juan aren't best friends so he wouldn't listen to him.

I hummed, "how many years ago was that?" He looked up, "a years ago." He said closing his eyes taking a good breath before he opened them again. "So you and Juan are one years older than me?"

"I guess," he replied, he got a message so he stood up, "I think I have to go now and do work," he walked to the door but I stopped him and he turned around.

"Don't show my picture, or people will make fun of me," he laughed together with he rolled his eyes and walked out.

I was laughing myself, I don't even remember when was the last time I laughed with someone else. Reid is such a cool and a chill person, I liked we got along and got to know each other.

*******§*******

"You know that I have to kill you, right?" He stood there expressionless. "You have only few days. I can't keep you alive anymore because you keep reminding me of Rose."

I wanna scream and tell him not to kill me and keep me here forever but don't take my life. Now that I try to say something, my mouth can't open up and speak.

Only a few days to live?

"So, tell me is there something you want to do?" He asked and there's on thing that I want to do. Write a letter to Maria. She's the only one I have left. She needs to know why I will never come back.

"Yeah," I wished he could make this stop and not kill me at all. I would have done anything he said to me, "I wanna write a letter to my best friend Maria."

He thought for a second before he spoke, "sure."

He walked out and came back with a pen and paper. "Start to write and I will send it today." I took the pen and the paper and looked at it for a minute.

Here goes nothing.

Dear Maria.

You know when I told you I'm going out of town. That was a lie. You're getting this letter because you will never be able to see me again. I only have a few days left to live. Not that I have cancer but there's something else but I can't tell you why. Maybe, one day you will find out and hate me for it. It's okay, because i don't have the courage to tell you, especially on paper. Whatever will happen to me, it might be for the best. I love you and I'm so thankful to have you as my best friend. You are the only one in my life that I have, and I love you for being with me every moment. Remember when I said that I think it's annoying the way you acted? I miss it now, even though it's still annoying, I will miss it. Please take care of yourself and Jack. I'm sending you both blessings and I hope God listens and gives you both the best in life. I hope you both grow up with each other, then marry, have kids and live until death do you both apart.
- God bless you both. Love Valerie Grace.

Then I handed to him and he left with the letter. Hopefully Maria will understand, and maybe she gets a hint why I'm about to get killed.

—————

Will Juan be able to kill Valerie?

I don't know why I got excited when I wrote about Reid and Valerie being friends. Well, because I think it's fun to have a friend like Reid?

And yeah, the photo... hmm.

Whatever, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let's see what happens next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
1.2M 27.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
417K 8.3K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
386K 6.2K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...