Everything I Never Told You (...

By nyxonoverthere

๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ. ๐“๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ. "Sometime... More

Characters
Prologue
I. The Dare
II. The Brooding Gypsy Born Guy
III. Texting Games
IV. The Famous Musician
V. Shit to Clean Up
VI. Wished I Were Dead
VII. In My Memories
VIII. Still You
IX. What are the fucking odds?
X. You Never Tried
XI. Like I Did
XII. Caffeine Chat
Updates
XIII. Fight Or Flight
XIV. The Punches We Regret But Not Really
XV. Why am I so attached?
XVI. I Owe It To You
XVII. Harder Not To Smile
XVIII. Pretend To Be One
XIX. Except For You
XX. Much Love
XXI. While I Can
XXII. You Don't Need To Talk
XXIII. Big Deal
XXIV. When You Call Me
XXV. Around Me
XXVI. Lilacs & Roses
XXVII. Really Really
XXVIII. Half Bad
XXIX. Isn't Here Anymore
XXX. Opera Tickets
XXXI. Being a Phoenix
XXXII. Enough
XXXIII. Control Freak
XXXIV. Bluebell & Blues
XXXV. Little Moments
XXXVI. People Together
XXXVII. Insults
XXXVIII. Every Bit
XXXIX. The Usual Cafe
XL. Your Arrangements
XLI. A Leaf is No Big Deal
XLII. Worth Keeping Close
XLIII. Knew Dismissal
XLIV. Then Do It Right Now
XLV. Another Leaf
XVLI. Draco & Nick
XLVII. School Dance
XLVIII. People Staring
XLIX. Moving On
L. Two Kids
LI. Jail
LII. Mixed Messages
LIII. Toy Monkey
LIV. When Things Are Broken
LV. Conflicted Feelings & Clothes
LVI. Nightmares are Dreams Too
LVII. It's Only You
LVIII. Loverboy
LIX. Do It Again
LX. Who Pays
LXI. Noah Brad is a Jerk
LXII. About Us
LXIII. Cat's Eyes
LXIV. Cut Your Hair
LXVI. Distracting
LXVII. Stupid Fan
LXVIII. The Other Guy
LXIX. Middle School Kids Should Not Be Photographed
LXX. Wingardium Nervosa
LXXI. What It Takes To Be A Man
LXXII. What You Like To Call Your Own
LXXIII. I Hope He Changes
LXXIV. Burden
LXXV. Discussion
LXXVI. Everything I Could Have Asked For
LXXVII. At All Times
LXXVIII. Trials That Failed
LXXIX. You Better Not
LXXX. Simping Over Notes Because That's Cute Lol
LXXXI. Limericks Are Silly
LXXXII. Plot Twist
LXXXIII. Flashback
LXXXIV. Done With Her
LXXXV. Young Love
LXXXVI. One Is Enough
LXXXVII. Life Updatesโ„ข
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue-Part 2
โœจ~BONUS CHAPTER
NEW FANFICTION!!
important- taking requests and more

LXV. Guitar Lessons

77 5 9
By nyxonoverthere

It was hard to look at Heath and not imagine what they had been doing an hour ago. Harder not to think it had been fifteen minutes since Heath was his boyfriend. They were sitting on the floorboards, Heath leaning against Conan who was teaching him to how to play the guitar. Their fingers over lapping as he placed them on the required frets. 

Somehow silently, they had just made a pact not to talk of what had happened at the other's place. It was unfortunate that they almost got killed by an old woman but really fruitful since Heath had told him. His belly clenched thinking of Heath half-naked, his boy pressed against his own and him whispering those words all over again. 

"I am so glad I didn't become a musician," Heath laughed as he played the guitar terribly. He was trying very hard in Conan's eyes, trying to switch over the cords at his first try. 

"Here," Conan said, placing his fingers on the correct frets again. "Just strum."

He couldn't hold the frets strongly enough, which caused it sound like a derailing train. The moment he stopped playing, Conan started laughing. Heath started playing again, lip syncing some song very dramatically. 

"For a gay man, your fingers are very weak," said Conan and the boy didn't get flustered as he expected him to but instead he held them up, grinning crookedly as if Conan hadn't said something clearly erotic. He wiggled his lean fingers and the other boy felt his insides squirm at his thoughts. No, I am not gonna get a boner

Sure Heath was one of the most attractive people he'd seen who made his insides crazy and every time he kissed him he felt like he was dying and the boy was putting life back into him but he really shouldn't be getting turned on. He wasn't sure if sex was something Heath wanted. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Conan had this one shot with him and he wasn't gonna fuck it up just because he was feeling horny. Nope. Nope. Nope.  

"Don't do that," Conan said, feigning irritation. The sight of Heath smiling made his mouth really dry. He wanted very bad right now and the boy didn't even seem to notice. 

"Do what, Gray?" he challenged. "I will let you know that I have very heavenly fingers."

That was it. That was all Conan needed to know he was gonna lose it if they continued to pursue conversation. 

"Shut up, Heath," he murmured quietly, not trusting himself to speak. He gently took his hand in his, a decision that only added to the tension. Placing his fingers over the frets, he leaned back to admire the boy for a moment. 

"Help?" he said. Conan shifted behind him, his chest pressed against his back. Guitar lessons could be so sensual, he had never imagined. He slipped his hands over his smoothly, perfectly going around his. 

"You're not muting these strings properly," he said and felt his breath hitch. Maybe he should move his mouth from the back of his neck. "See?" he said, covering his nails with fingers and helping him press the strings hard. 

"I do," he said, the smile in his voice reaching him. "Which cord is this again?"

"E minor," he answered. He took his hand in his and started strumming. The sad yet exuberant  tune echoed in Conan's ear drums who could only see Heath smile. "There."

"Is there something on my face?" he asked, looking cumbersome. He continued playing.

"No.." Conan's voice trailed, thinking of a good excuse. Fuck excuses, he could say that he liked staring at his face, "It- It was your eyes. I love their colour."

"Not the first time you have said that," Heath said bashfully, smiling a little.

"I haven't?" he said, throwing back his mind to remember when he had said that before. 

"You said it at our small weekend getaway," he said as-a-matter-of-factly. "You asked me if someone else in my family had them and I answered it was my great grandfather. You said you would date anybody from my gene pool."

Conan could feel a tint of crimson rise to his cheeks. He couldn't tell if Heath were joking or if he were serious. Good thing he couldn't see his face.

"That was dumb," Conan said, remembering he was drunk too. 

"I thought it was cute, you didn't look like a fool," Heath sung-said happily. Conan's eyes landed on his hands. The fingertips looked unconventionally blue. 

"Hey," he said as he stopped playing, looking exhausted, "Why are your fingertips blue?"

"I don't know," Heath said, his brows furrowed. "I was painting in the morning maybe the color wouldn't wash off."

"Yeah, maybe," he said, not realizing he was holding his hand. He quickly let it go. "Will you stay the night?"

"Of course, not like I have anywhere to go," Heath said. "I will text Lim and ask her what happened."

"Do that please," Conan said, kissing him gently. "I have some stuff to do around town. Meetings and things. It will take a a few hours at most."

i am in love again except its different n better

Tweeted by Conan Gray at 3:38 PM 

678K likes, 8745 retweets, 567 comments

dont text, just kiss

Heath: is ur recent tweet about me? just confirming ;)

Conan: not really, its about Draco Malfoy

Heath: i m breaking up with u n going fr harry potter

Conan: i- 

Heath: oh wait. lim replied

Conan: is she stealing my bf?

Heath: yes 🙃

"Boyfriend? Nice," Karla said, pouring their coffee into two cups. He had just realized she was reading over his shoulder, her glasses perched on her nose. Her wife wasn't here and Conan assumed she was still at work. 

"Even Daisy looks happier now that she knows I have a boyfriend," Conan said, glancing at the year old baby who was walking to him all by herself. He put his phone down on the table and pulled the child to his lap. 

"Would like to adopt for a week?" Karla said, sounding serious. "Would be good parenting training for you and your boyfriend."

"We just started dating," Conan rolled his eyes and Daisy laughed, reaching out for his eyeballs. "I think you need your wife's permission for that too."

"Yeah," Karla said, laughing hollowly as is Conan had bough up a dead relative. "I think my h-wife would agree."

"Speaking of your wife," Conan said and Karla paled. It was really hot in there. "I don't see any photos of her around the house anymore."

"Clonan," Daisy said, getting her tongue twisted, "Toy."

Conan poked her cheeks, which made her giggle. He handed her the toy which she threw down and grinned. 

"Was she always like this?" he asked and Karla shrugged, as if to say kids were unpredictable.

 "I think it's gotten worse these days. Wants more attention. I have been busier."

"I could ask the label to free up your schedule," Conan suggested but she brushed it off. "You leave Daisy to me on Sunday."

"No, I want my child back in one piece," Karla said pungently. "But the offer is tempting."

"I love your child too much," he said as Daisy made the puppy face, her brown eyes sparkling as they did in cartoons. He grabbed the Spongebob figure and handed it to her again. "She still sleeps in a crib?"

"Gives me a bit of sleep at night, keeping her in that," she sighed. "Now, let me explain the schedule."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 20
You know that feeling of being so broken, your entire body is numb and you no longer feel a thing? It happened to me. I shut down whenever someone t...
1.5K 73 46
Delilah moves from New York to a school where the fake popular kids claim her as their own. Making it impossible to make real friends. It isn't until...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
80.2K 3K 45
"I'm such a loser." I mumble to myself, thinking he wouldn't hear. "Good to know you're aware." โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น Nineteen year-old Prairie Taylor desperately sea...