Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest

6.7K 214 52
By Courts44

An army of mages from the Eye of the Midnight Sun are being lead by a pink haired female mage who stood on her Salamander spirit and unusual Grimoire floating in front of her.

" The Queen of Witches, who pilfered one of the Magic Stones, lives in that forest" One of the mages named, Shidan stated. He has a afro moss of green hair and slanted downward eyes. 

" The humans that stole Vetto's life are also there..." Fana, the pink haired female, stated with her monotones voice.

"Indeed. They might have realized the magic stone is here as well..." He informed.

" They're unforgivable. I'll destroy everything and take the magic stone..." Fana declared without blinking. She had so much hatred showing in her eyes that it was imperil to her emotionless face.

" I'm sure Master Licht will be pleased. It seems they are with the Queen in the middle of the Forest. Let us burn them all and make examples of them to the rest of the world". Shidan chuckled.

Fana the Hateful. She was planning her revenge against the Black Bulls. They hurt Licht and event taken the life of there companion Vetto. She will never allow humans like them to cause pain ever again.

They will Burn.

________________________________________________________________________________

" The eye of the Midnight Sun?" Noelle's eyebrows furrowed from the name.

" Why are they headed here?" Asta questioned.

"You're not just saying that to trick us, are you?!" Finral stuttered nervously. He recalled how powerful they were before. It sent shivers down his spine.

"How imperfect..." The Witch Queen stated in disappointment, " If I chose to do so, I could end your pathetic lives at this very moment...Why would I need to lie?" She summoned her scarlet orb again to show the Midnight Sun.

" How troublesome...We could never catch a break" Y/N sighed as she examined the female in the orb.

'Fana' Her mind recorded.

" You can't be serious!" Please tell me you're lying!" Finral stated to panic as he trembled in fear.

" It matters not. I will be more than happy to rid this world of any imperfect creatures. Warn the others..." The Witch Queen instructed her crows.

The flock of crows started to flap their wings towards the entire Witch Forest intending to deliver the bad news.

An explosion can be heard in the Witch Forest and a blazing red flame slowly started devouring the forest. The Queen's eyes focused on the Salamander spirit who was breathing red hot flames on her country.

The Queen summons another scarlet orb and views the hordes of Diamond mages in the sky. Y/N sighs at the trouble that is going on. They were here to get Vanessa back, not for some undesirable fights.

"Near the border of the Diamond kingdom..." Mariella stated after recognizing the Diamond mages.

" As I suspected...I thought this fate would come to pass much later but the other force that wishes to attack this forest...The Diamond kingdom..." The Witch Queen said in irritation on this imperfect situation. 

"You can't be serious. They're coming here?!" Noelle's exclaimed as she focuses on the orb.

" That really pale guy. It's the super strong guy we fought in the dungeon. Thank goodness...He's alive", Asta said with a smile. Finral turned to him with a face full of disbelief and shock.

"Should you be happy about that?!" Finral questioned with raised brows. Y/N nodded in agreement as a certain red head studied the people in the orb.

'Is that mars.' Fanzell thought to himself, 'The two next to him must be Ladros and Nue...'

Aside from being commander of the Diamond kingdom, He also became an instructor for the magic training facilities.

Truth is, he was disgusted by the method of the Diamond kingdom and is why he fled with his wife. Specifically regarding the human experimentation that the Diamond kingdom is doing on human children.

Many lives have been stolen by the said experiment because only a few survive through the process.

"Anyway, we have to protect the witches forest! I'll defeat both the Eye of the Midnight Sun and the Diamonds!"Asta declared with determination in his eyes.  Everyone turned to him with a look that said, Seriously, etched on there faces. 

"And how are you going to do that with those arms?" Y/N reminded while pointing to his arms which laid in slings. 

"That's right!" Asta responded, completely forgetting all about it. 

"The whole reason we even came here was to fix your arms" Y/N deadpanned. 

"That's right. So much is going on that I totally forgot! Damn it all!" Asta eyes widened as he stomped his feet on the ground over and over again.

The whole gang was murmuring about the situation and how stupid Asta was causing the knocked out scarlet Witch to snap back into consciousness.

Y/N was the first to notice the female as she headed in her direction.

"Asta, Y/N? Wait, what are you doing here?" She question while she sat up with Y/N's help.

"Miz Vanessa. Thank goodness! You're awake!" Asta examined. 

"Honestly, you guys are trying way too much" Finral crosses his arms on his chest and a slight shake of his head.

"Noelle, Finral....Huh? And some other familiars faces. Though one appears to have lost his shirt" Vanessa states, eyeing the shirtless Fanzell. 

"Well...You see-" Finral sweat dropped before he was interrupted.

"That's just his hobby" Mariella stated bluntly.

"It's been a while, Vanessa. We were also looking for a way to cure Asta's arms and ended up in the same place as you" An orange haired female known as Dominance waved.

"That's right!" Vanessa gasped as she jumped to her feet, "Just you wait, Asta. I'm going to talk to the Queen and have her fix your arms!"

"I decline your offer!" Asta shook his head in disapproval. " It would be in exchange for your freedom, right?! I refuse to let you do that!"

"What...How could you be so selfish?! This is the only way you moron!" Vanessa shouted in disbelief. 

"You're the one being selfish here, Miz Vanessa! How can you sneak back home without telling anyone you drunk?!" Asta shouted back which made Vanessa annoyed.

"Well what was I supposed to do, you shrimp?!" She argued which made everyone sweat drop. Y/N was sitting on the ground as she ate a bag of popcorn that she pulled from...Somewhere.

"Hey! Calm down you two!" Finral tried to stop them but the two glared at him, shouting for him to shut up. 

Poop Finral shed tears from the harsh behavior of the two while Y/N just continued eating her snack.

"You don't have to go through all this. I still have my last resort!" Asta started to rip off his slings and bandages with his teeth and summoned his Grimoire with a weird look on his face.

"His eyes seem a little crazed, don't they?" Even Fanzell noticed how he was forcing himself. Y/N sighed as she threw her empty bag away and stood up. Asta had already pulled out his Demon-Dweller sword which attracted the attention of the Queen.

He was using the sword to bang on his arms to try and remove the curse, and ended up screaming in pain because of the action. 

"What are you doing, Asta!" Y/N shouted in anger and worry.

"The curse has already sunk deep into your arms! No matter how crazy you try to get, you can't always compete with the fate you're dealt!" Vanessa scolded.

"So you're telling me that it's my fate to sacrifice one of my friends for my arms to get better?!" Asta resorted, forcing himself to speak, " Who the hell's gonna abide by that?! I don't care if I have to crush fate itself! I'm going to fight with these arms" He spat.

Vanessa suddenly smiled, remembering those exact words that Yami told her when she managed to get away from the castle before.

Asta goes to grab his sword with his teeth again but is stopped with a smack on his head by Y/N.

"Y/N! Your so mean to me!" The ash blond complained.

"You are hurting yourself! Don't be such a Idiot, Asta." Y/N narrowed her eyes at the stubborn ash blond. 

"You idiot! That's enough! Y/N's right! You are being Difficult!" Vanessa shouted at him," Your friends aren't here to be sacrificed! They're here to win against a fate that you can't fight on your own! I have no intention of sacrificing myself for you, either! After I use the Queen to fix your arms. I'm going to use that anti-magic of yours yo get out of here!".

Y/N winced as she looked at the Witch Queens narrowing eyes.

"Crap..." The Scarlet Witch murmured as she noticed the Queens glare.

"Oh, then you should've just said so!" Asta chuckled as everyone facepalmed. Y/N sighed before taking a step towards the queen.

" Can you remove the curse on Asta's arms, I figure It would be an easy feat" She stated with narrowing eyes.

"I think It won't work that way, Y/N" Finral sweat dropped. 

"She will, flippers" She started, enjoying the new nickname she gave him, " Besides she already knew that she needed all of those to fight those mages. The witches can't defeat all of them on their own. And aside from that, she looks quiet interested in Asta" she finished with a small smirk.

"Very well. I shall heal that brats arms..." The Witch Queen obliged which surprised everyone. " Besides, it's true. We currently lack the strength to deal with the impending attackers. I'll even make them sturdier then before." She finishes before summoning her Grimoire. 

"Sturdier? Really? Are they gonna be huge like Captain Yami's them?" Asta has stars in his arms from the idea.

"No Asta. Sturdiness isn't equal to how big they are" Y/N deadpanned.

"Blood Recovery Magic: Curse-Breaking Blood-Filled Cocoon" Chanted the Witch Queen while pointing her finger at Asta. Threads of blood came out from her finger and enveloped Asta into a spherical blood cocoon.

The black shades on Asta's arms which indicated his curse, slowly started disappearing. Once the cocoon around Asta went away, the ash blond examined his arms in awe.

"My arms feel so light! This is awesome!" he exclaimed, " This is great! They're completely better!".

"Better to show your gratitude by defeating the enemies because I won't heal your arms again" The Queen responded.

Asta immediately waltzed in front of Y/N.

"Look! Y/N...I'm feeling much better. I feel so strong, and it's all thanks to you" He exclaimed.

"Duh," Y/N smiled, " Just make sure you buy me (F/Food) after this is all over".

"Of course!" He shouted as he continued to flex in front of the daydreaming girl. Asta was secretly trying to show off his arms in front of Y/N, wanting her approval on how strong he is.

'They sure are as close as ever' Fanzell thought while remembering the time he met them both.

Asta's eyes softened as he glances at his friends. They were worried about him, even putting themselves in danger just for him.

"Thank you...All of you" Asta thanked with a smile. He summoned his Grimoire and held his swords firmly in his arms, testing the weight.

"I've fulfilled the favor that you asked me. Now let us see this so called power of that brat" The Queen stated.

"Yeah! Leave this to us! Thanks for fixing my arms" Asta assured which irritated the Queen. How dare he talk so casually to a powerful Queen without any fear.

"Asta...Y/N. Leave the Diamond forces to us. Mars, Landros, and Nue. I have unfinished business with them..."Fanzell has a serious expression on his face.

The two nodded, It was the best choice after all.

"All right, Old man Zell. Don't die..." Asta stated before pointing to the male, " And put some clothes on..."

Y/N didn't mind the way she met Fanzell. Just weirded out that he can just strip in front of anyone without realizing it. 

"If you die, I'll glue your clothes to your skin" Y/N threatened, to which the male nodded rapidy.

Such a troublesome man.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading another chapter. I know this was kinda boring but, It had to be done. Next chapter will have all the action. Chapter Thirty One coming soon~

P.S. Recommend some anime here~ Thank you~

Also~ My Bnha Fanfic, Infinite, is out. Check it out in my account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...
34.1K 1K 126
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
361K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
957K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...