Love and Lies || TaeKooK

By _Taekookieyah_

Indestructible Alpha Jeon Jungkook marks Kim Taehyung by accident, opening a foreign book he might never be a... More

1-odious encounter
2-inconceivable
3-fight me loser
4-the inevitable
5-Fuck me
6-You feel so good
7-He's an alpha
8-giddy
9-Cumslut
10-Butterflies
11-you were a bad boy
12-aggressive
13-His Scent
14-we meet again
15-fuck you into oblivion
16-My Loser
17-Euphoria
18-Manifest
19-happy with you
20-Angry Taehyung
21-Asking for it
22- I like you too
23-Faltered smiles
24-Make Love
25-Regrets
26-Restless
27-Stars
28-Scents
29-We meet; again?
30-Confession
31-Overcome
33-love
34- Isn't that, Sir. Jeon?
35-revelation
36-Deceitful
37-hard for you
38-Excitement
39- Pain
40- princess
41- Love

32-gentle love

865 58 15
By _Taekookieyah_

YOU GUYS!!! WE WON. I FUCKING MADE TWO GOALS!!! I MADE TWO FUCKING GOALS IN THE NET. MY TEAM WON BY 8 TO 0!!! I'M LIKE ON CLOUD FUCKING 100 TRILLION. I PLAY FIELD HOCKEY BTW AND my position is DEFENSE.Defense is the best position fr . PERIODTT MY TEAM IS FUCKING AWESOME!

_______________________________
•Love and Lies•
"how about, you fuck yourself on my cock?"
~•~

"You fucking piece of cheating shit! I'm going back to my room, I don't fucking like you!" Jungkook shrieked, sliding off the bed and taehyung held his hand, with pleading eyes.

"Jungkookie, I won't do it again, I'm sorry," Taehyung pleaded, kissing jungkooks hands. "Forgive me, love?"

Jungkook fought a shy smile, "No."

"I promise, when I completely heal, I'll fuck you real good," Taehyung promised, hugging jungkooks hand. "I'll fuck you all day."

Jungkook stomach swarm with butterflies. He felt adrenaline rush through his veins at the thought of making love with taehyung again, after so many days. Jungkook had missed taehyung. Taehyung and his big cock that never failed to hit his prostate repeatedly.

"Who do you think I am?" Jungkook joked, sitting back down. "I don't even want to have sex with you." He rolled his eyes, shuffling all the cards again.

Taehyung chuckled, "You'll regret saying that when I fuck you senseless," Taehyung peeked at jungkook whose cheeks were a bright shade of red. "I really missed you jungkookie~"

"You talk too much," Jungkook said shyly, making a disgusting face. He passed the cards out to him and taehyung again. They were playing a game of cards with kings and queens on Taehyung's bed. It was going so well, and jungkook was winning all the time fair and square until taehyung started to cheat. Every time he won, jungkook would gasp dubiously.

He would move taehyung, so he could search him, but he never found any leftover cards on him; no evidence. Taehyung was smooth with it; jungkook wouldn't have caught him if by luck he hadn't seen taehyung leaving a card out then putting it back hastily. He called him out but taehyung denied it over and over again until jungkook was fed up.

"If you kiss me, I will talk less," Taehyung smiled, winking at jungkook.

Jungkook gagged, "You're fucking disgusting and cringey," He said, scrunching his nose yet he leaned forward and kissed taehyung. It was just a peck, but a really long peck. and when they pulled away, it made a favorable sound, that of which brought a wide smile on their face.

"Your lips still hurt?" Jungkook asked, caressing his bottom lip.

Taehyung held his waist, seating him on his lap. He shaked his head, "No. I heal fast. It barely hurt now. Kiss me."

Jungkook chuckled and cupped Taehyung's face. He laid his forehead on Taehyung's and looked into his eyes. They were twinkling, full of life, just like his. "You're desperate,"jungkook said smiling.

"I am, my alpha," Taehyung responded, his hands under jungkooks shirt, caressing his soft skin. "I want your pretty lips on mines."

With a content smile, jungkook kissed taehyung. It was sweet and slow, no tongues involved. It was passionate and full of love. They smiled in the kiss. They had missed the taste of each other and finally it was coming back. Jungkooks lips on Taehyung's was perfect.

Those swift heartbeats that jungkook had felt when he kissed taehyung before were back. He felt the butterflies, the beautiful shocks and goosebumps from Taehyung's touch. He knew taehyung felt the same excitement, the same kind of happiness when he groaned against his lips.

Taehyung was the one who pulled away. His lips swollen along with jungkooks, they were red and plump. Taehyung liked seeing the strings of his saliva on jungkooks lips. He smiled and licked jungkooks bottom lip.

He kissed his chin and down his neck, leaving love bites. He grazed each and everycorner of the younger's neck. He felt arousal spread within; his dick twitched when jungkook whimpered.

"Tae~ S-stop-ungh-" Jungkook tried to say but all that came out of his mouth were sinful moans. He was getting hot and his dick was hardening at each of Taehyung's touches on his body. His hands felt so good on him, eliciting broken moans of want, and desire.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Taehyung groaned, taking off jungkooks shirt. "I want to wreck you, but these stupid wounds." His shoulder ached, reminding him of his wounds when he moved his hands higher on jungkooks back.

"W-we can c-continue when your-mhm- healed," Jungkook croaked out, wrapping his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"Too desperate," Taehyung replied, marking jungkooks collarbones. "When it comes to you, pain is nothing."

Jungkook crackled, "You're sucker for me, taehyung."

"Yes, yes, I am," Taehyung smiled, and squeezed jungkooks ass. "How about you fuck yourself on my cock?"

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's hands went inside his pants and squeezed his bare ass. "Doesn't sound so bad," Jungkook muttered, gripping Taehyung's hair. He grinding on Taehyung's hardened dick.

"Yo don't do that," Taehyung groaned, "Fucking hurts."

"Don't fucking yo me," Jungkook purred, and taehyung chuckled. He helped taehyung take off his pants until  jungkook was naked and only Taehyung's lower half was left bare.

Jungkook gulped when Taehyung's cock sprang free. It was huge, in inches, and size. He wondered how he was ever able to take it. It was red, aching and he could see his veins and a bit of cum leaking. He bit his bottom lip, almost drooling at the sight and wrapped his hands around it, caressing it gently, slowly moving his hands up and down.

He moved down so he was face to face with it. He looked at Taehyung who gulped at the erotic sight and groaned. He gently kissed the top, sucking on it until he could taste the bit of his cum. When he heard taehyung let out a deep groan, he chuckled. "You like that?"

"Baby, your mouth is a blessing," Taehyung complemented, "Of course I love it."

Jungkook smiled, the apple of his cheeks a light shade of pink. He licked the side of taehyungs cock and mumbled, "How about, when you heal, I fuck you." he asked, more of a statement than a question because he knew the answer.

Taehyung thought about it, well at least he pretended to think about it. He looked at jungkooks pretty hands wrapped around his cock, moving up and down slightly faster and replied, "I prefer your ass more, jungkookie."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, his hands yet working taehyungs cock. He pouted, his bottom lip jutted out as he looked around. And Taehyung knew why and pointed at the cabinet near his closet. Jungkook got up to get the Lube sulkily. "We're both alphas. My alpha is sad he never gets to dominate yours," Jungkook said, walking back and sat on Taehyung's thighs. "I was asking on behalf on my Wolf."

Taehyung knew exactly what the younger was talking about. He had been dominating jungkooks ass since like forever. Obviously true bloods are more dominant that alpha's but alpha's are just as dominant. So in terms of wolves, even though they can control them, they can't change the fact that both wolves love domination.

Taehyung's loves to be top, he loves ass, not because he's the type of alpha that is really dominant but because he simply loves it. And when he dominates, his alpha is satisfied too. And jungkook loves to submit, he loves dick, he loves taking it up his ass but his wolf doesn't.

Jungkook had been controlling his wolf, it barely gets any domination. And when he's being fucked by taehyung, he's content; but deep down, he knows his wolf is crying. He can feel whenever it tries to fight for dominance. Jungkook is one with his wolf.

But his wolf deserves to feel the bit of satisfaction too.

With that in mind, taehyung nodded. He told jungkook that one day, in the far future, before they die, that day will come. He's not sure when, but soon. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he lubed up his cock as if he was seasoning his food. And when he was done, he bagan to lower himself on taehyung cock, taking his sweet time until he felt it piercing his insides and then he realized.

"Mother fucker! You didn't prep me!"

Taehyung gasped, "You weren't prepped? Why don't you- why didn't you tell me?"

"You're supposed to fucking know, tae. That's the first thing you do before all this bullshit!" Jungkook roared, sitting still on Taehyung's cock that filled up his ass. He refused to move because it hurts. Fucking hurts after so long. His hole had been empty and needy, that it had began forgetting the feeling of being fucked.

"I'm sorry, baby," Taehyung apologized, cupping jungkooks face. "I thought you were already prepped. If I knew, I would've been prepped you good."

"I hate you."

"I love you," taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkooks lips. "Why don't you be a good boy and take it out, yeah? Then I'll prep you."

Jungkook nuzzled his neck, shaking his head, "No. I can take it. We'll go slow."

Taehyung took his face in his hands again and kissed his nose, "If it's hurts a lot. Don't. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded, he loved it when taehyung cared for him. It made his heart flutter so much. Jungkook was going to be a good boy for taehyung, like always and take his dick like a pro. He had missed it anyway. So after a few minutes, Jungkook kissed taehyung as a distraction and began to move. He moved at his own pace

"Mhm-"Jungkook groaned, moving in circles slowly; it hurts so bad. It was like the first time he they had done it, though at that time, the pain was worse. He can handle this one, he just needs to adjust again; so as taehyung swallows each of jungkooks groans, as he ate his lips, his tongue working wonders in his mouth, jungkook had already forgot the pain in minutes.

He moved to a more quicker pace and soon, taehyung swallowed jungkooks moans of pleasure. He himself moaned each time jungkook went deeper and deeper, riding him to his high.

"Ta-taehyung~" Jungkook whimpered, throwing his head back from pleasure. His dick leaked with specs of cum on taehyung stomach. He wanted to mark Taehyung's chest when he heard him groan but then he remembered he was injured. Guilt piled up in his throat, remembering what he had done to taehyung. remembering how his emotions got the best of him to the point where he hurt taehyung enough for him not to move.

Taehyung noticed jungkook going slower, he wrapped his hands around his waist and brought him forward for a kiss. "You're supposed to enjoy this, baby. How can you do that when you feel like this?"

Jungkook hugged him lightly, "I'm sorry. I won't ever hurt you again my Taehyungie."

Taehyung kissed his temple, and everywhere on his face. "I know. I won't either, I promise."

Its a promise he's going to keep. A promise he will, by any means fulfill to see jungkook happy, to have him by his side.

They both smiled and soon jungkook was chasing his high. All that could be heard in that room was moans, loud ones, especially the moans of taehyung, and loud claps from jungkooks ass to Taehyung's thighs. It was a euphoric moment they had both craved and missed.

Jungkook released on Taehyung's abdomen while taehyung in his ass. Jungkook could feel his sperm, deep inside his stomach, he could feel it spreading, hot agaisn't his walls and it felt euphoric. He loves having taehyungs seeds buried within him.  That's a claim. He had parts of taehyung within him.

Jungkook flatly laid beside him exhausted, his legs shacking. He looked at taehyung to find him starring. They smiled at each other. And they felt complete.

Complete.

Together.

"I love you too, taehyung."

They were Complete. No more lies.

______
Hehehehhehehe
Ig We reaching the ending—there's a few more chaps  left. but i'm not sure honestly, they just keep coming 😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 36
𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐔𝐊. in which jeongguk is crushing on his best friend
5M 308K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
268K 11.8K 21
Ff about a young omega (Taehyung) entering an alpha school using his brother's scent as a disguise. (Mates are found through scent here.) *18+ plea...
56.4K 1.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...