The Sirens Game

Galing kay XxYouShouldBeHerexX

"I hated being called his Rosa. Every man that had me for a night was sure to remind me that I wasn't human a... Higit pa

Description
Character List
Prologue
Not An Angel
I Was You
Unwanted Guest
The BoogeyMan
Runaway
Swimming With The Sirens
Calm Before The Storm
Sinners
Trust
Always
Spring Breakers Part 1
Spring Breakers Part 2
Fight Back
Powerless
Monsters
Deadly
New Cover!!!
A Monstrous Attraction
Kissing Bombs
Check Mate
A Hungry Wolf
His Strength
Revelation
Authors Note
Protect Her
Time Bomb
Craving
A Wolf In Sheep Clothing
Fueling Rage
Antonio Fucking Donatello
Doomed From The Start
Havana Nights
Facing The Gun
Never Alone
Intrusion
Having Hope
The Face Off
Endings
Epilogue
Questions
NEW COVER ALERT

Almost The End...

1.3K 53 4
Galing kay XxYouShouldBeHerexX

So we got about four chapters left in this crazy, adventurous, lovely novel. I want to thank everyone who is supporting me, and has supported me since the first ever mafia book.

Jade, Iris, and Scarlett all came along way. And creating a book like this isn't easy. When I first introduced The Siren's in La Diavolo's Regina, I hadn't expect the amount of love and the level of amazement they received. I felt that this book had to be top tier, nearly perfect.

And of course not all books especially on Wattpad are perfect. But I felt my readers needed The Siren's Game to be full of action, with love stories that weren't conventional.

And trying to do that caused me to have countless writers block. Probably the worse one I ever had, it went on for months of me rewriting chapters.

But ever since I been back in the spirit. I learned that my readers love the plot just the way it is. The love I get in the comments brings me excitement and causes me to keep pushing to finish this story and my future stories.

Again thank you! New chapter will be up by tomorrow.

❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 152 65
This is a mafia romance, It's a slow burn! And friends to lovers. Here's a sneak peek of the first chapter: Once alone a time there was a happily ma...
45K 1.5K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
145K 2.8K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
3.5K 174 42
Book 1 of Ruthless Series A Dark Mafia Romance... Serena Alfero In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish...