Sky: The Truth Untold (III)

By Elin_Writes_Stuff

After defeating Demille, peace reigned in the world of Sky once again. However, boredom came along with it. T... More

I: The Beginning
The Prayer
II: Discovery
The Melody
III: Visitors
Afterlife
IV: Dark Indentity
The Unexpected
V: Step To Reality
Broken Heart
VI: The Dark Clash
VII: Distant Memories
VIII: Encounter
X: Gray Flashbacks
Origins
XI: Final War
XII: Peaceful Endings
Extras: True Love
Extras: Oliver's Escape
Extras: Trustworthy
???

IX: Rising Risks

57 2 2
By Elin_Writes_Stuff

"Wh- Why are you here? Are you ok!?" Eli said as he stepped back from his foe.

"Yeah! I'm ok, but please stop fighting! He's not a bad guy!" She screamed as she still ran towards him.

"Wait... Really?"

His eyes turned back blue, showing relief. He put his knife away, and so did the still mysterious guy.

"I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to!" Said Eli, worried that we had given a bad impression.

"I should be the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have been aggressive from the start." The guy said.

"Also, you can call me Eli."

"Call me Liv."

They both looked at Skye, who seemed to be happy that they had fixed things pretty quick. Eli was able to catch a smirk soon enough. He felt comfortable, and he acted the way he always does.

"Well, I guess the Sanctuary is always full of surprises isn't it? Haha!"

"Huh? Sanctuary? Isn't that back in Praire?" Liv thought.

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Penny asked.

"I guess there is a lot of things I have to explain then..."

They all talked and introduced themselves, creating a pretty big team in which all members had the same objective: taking Demille down. Liv explained things that the rest didn't know about and were mentioning. For example, the ancient and therefore the real names of all realms (Isle of Dawn, Daylight Praire, Hidden Forest...). He mentioned things that weren't meant to be known, but they had gone too far to not deserve an explanation of everything that was happening.

"...And now we're here, trying to take that dark bastard down."

"Woah... And I thought I had been here for a really long time." Eli said.

"Well, I guess it's up to us to fix all that mess, right?" Asked Luna.

"Yep. But specially, it's up to you too." He said as he looked at Skye and Eli.

"Wha... Us?" They both us asked.

"Mmhm! You have the power to take Demille down. I'd never met someone more powerful than me, I just know it has to be you." He said as he pointed at Eli. "And you..."

He pointed at Skye, speechless. He took a deep breath and looked at the ground.

"...I guess I already told you. Just... Don't give up."

"I know she won't, and count that I will do everything I can." Eli said with a smirk.

"I will as well!" Penny said.

"And me!" Luna added.

Soon enough, everyone was shouting "And me!". It was a united team, and all of them had a special characteristic. At this rate, nothing or no one was going to stop them.

"Well, I guess it's up to playing the waiting game now." Liv said as he sat down. But as he did, he felt a rumble coming from the floor.

"Wha... Who did that?"

"Not me. It must have been something from afar." Luna said.

"No... No, no, NO! Something isn't ok!" Liv screamed.

"What is it!?" Skye said, worried yet trying to keep her cool.

"There's never rumbling around here. Something evil has to be near!"

"If that's the case, I guess it's a good chance to train for when Demille arrives. I'll take care of it!" Said Eli as he ran towards the rumbling.

"Wait! Don't go by yourself!" Penny told him.

"Too late!"

Before they could stop him, he had disappeared from their view.

"He'll take care of it. I know he will." Liv said, confident of his power.

...

~

"The heart transplant has been succesful! For now we shall let her rest, and we'll proceed to do the necessary tests to see if her body has truly accepted this new heart." The doctor mentioned. He looked at the little girl, who was unconscious. He stroked her hair, and he caught a smile.

"You'll be ok, little Skye. He did this for you..."

~

...

Eli could feel the rumbling slowly intensifying. Something inside him felt different, but there was no time to think about it now.

"You got this Eli. Show this world who's boss!" He said to himself.

He stopped running as he felt the rumbling suddenly stop. He took his knife out and took a deep breath, preparing himself to fight anything that would appear. He saw a shadow approaching, but he didn't move. As it approached, a familiar voice appeared with it. He was confused by this, so he looked up, only to have the unexpected surprise of seeing Luna in front of him.

"Eli! I can't just let you fight this thing on your own!" She said, wanting to join the action.

"Lu- Luna! You shouldn't be here! You could get hu-"

The rumbling came back in an instant. Eli turned around, and he was fast enough to realize a dark dragon was rushing them from behind. He grabbed Luna's hand and jumped out of the way. Luckily, no one was hurt.

"Are you ok!?" Eli asked.

"Yeah... Thanks for that." She said, still in shock.

"Now," he said as he turned around to look at the beast. "Let me take care of this..."

This dark dragon was more aggressive than the rest he had encountered. It moved quicker and attacked more frequently, making Eli be a bit off his comfort zone. However, it was no foe he couldn't vanquish.

"He brought you here, didn't he!?" Eli said as his rage slowly built up. "I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET THAT!"

He jumped and started flying, moving around the beast and landing hits with his knife whenever he could. The best tried to move to bite the youngling, but he was too quick for his movements. It started roaring in pain, and Eli new this was another victory for his list.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, DEMILLE!" He screamed with all his might. And with that anger, he landed the final blow.

For a moment, time froze for him. He looked at his fist that held his knife as it slowly went down to land the final hit. But something seemed different about it. There was a little bit of fire around his arm, and he couldn't find an explanation for it. He felt powerful, and with that thought in his mind, time resumed. The knife went right through the dark dragon's scales, making him crumble away to dust. He dropped to the ground, and he looked at his arm once again. It still had little flames roaming around it, and he felt something was changing inside him. He felt inspired, but Luna arrived to bring him back to reality.

"That... THAT WAS AMAZING! Are you ok!? Did you get hurt!?" She asked really quickly and excited of what she had just seen.

"Nope! I'm just fine, but..."

He looked at his arm another time. The flames slowly extinguished themselves, and everything was back to normal. Luna was able to catch a glimpse, and she was intrigued.

"Wait... Was that fire?" She asked.

"I think it was..." He replied.

He closed his eyes and thought about it. Perhaps it was some sort of signal that he would truly be the one to take Demille down. But it was only a matter of time to figure that out. For now, he wanted to keep this a secret.

"Don't tell anyone about this, ok?" He requested.

"Count on it." She said, more serious than before. "I guess we should head back. I'll see you there!"

"Ok!"

She started walking her way back. While Eli stayed still on purpose. He raised his hand to the sky, and he closed his eyes.

"Oh, Lord Samira..." He said. "If this is meant to be, please give me a sign!"

Before he could say something else, a fireball had been created in his hand. He opened his eyes, impressed. And with the confidence of a king, he threw it towards a torch nearby to ignite it. He felt different, and he felt special. Nonetheless, it didn't really feel like it was Samira's pressence that had created that fireball. He stayed silent, but he then remembered he had to head back.

"Thank you for the power... Whoever you are." Eli said, unsure of who was there with him. And with that said and done, he walked back to where the rest were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 855 62
A sequel to Hannah and her Happy Harem, however Hannah is not required reading before reading this story. Light in a Storm is a stand alone book. Als...
67.4K 2.3K 25
โœฅ W h e n t h e r e i s l i f e , t h e r e i s d e a t h โœฅ - UNDER EDITING - It was back then at the time of the Goddesses when she was b...
13.9K 586 16
A Sky: Children of the Light Fanfiction Here is the website for it! https://thatskygame.com/ I don't understand the copyright thingy down there. Boo...
4.8K 138 14
READ THE GATHERING FIRST! A Sky: Children of the Light Fanfiction Here is the website for it! https://thatskygame.com/ I don't understand the copyri...