Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.

98 2 0
By GhostFireJedi

Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up an can speak.

Pantheon: Hey Blanc I think I should go home today.

White Heart: Hmm? *She wakes up* We will but first we will go to Lastation to meet up with Noire, and also all our nations are your home. *She gently rubs his head*

White Heart: You saved this dimension from the Empire, we are forever in your debt. So please feel your at home in any of our nations, okay? *She says hopeful and continues to rub his head*

Pantheon: Okay, I will, thank you for reminding me.

White Heart: Your welcome Pantheon, anytime. *She gets up and carries Pantheon in her arms, gently*

Pantheon: So are we going, Blanc?

White Heart: Sure, why not? *She fly's through her Basilicom and out as she fly's to Lastation while holding Pantheon close*

Pantheon: Can I nap in your arms, Blanc?

White Heart: Sure go ahead. *She chuckles as she continues to fly*

Thirty minutes pass and at Lastation CPU Hotel.

White Heart: We are here, Pantheon. *She says to him waking him from his nap and rubbing his head and back*

Pantheon: We are? *He yawns and asks in confusion*

White Heart: Yes we are, now lets go see Noire. *She fly's to the door and knocks on it very hard*

Noire: Ugh! You don't have to knock on the door so loudly! I am coming! *She walks to the door from the inside and opens it*

White Heart: Hello, Noire. How was your work? *She says with a smirk*

Noire: Ruined since you knocked so loud. It scared me and I messed up my paperwork and now I have to go through it all over again! *She says pissed*

White Heart: Oh sorry. *She says sarcastically* I just wanted to see if we could head to Planeptune together, with Pantheon. *She says seriously*

Noire: We can, but I will get you back for this one day. *She transforms into HDD*

White Heart: Alright, lets go. *She leaves and fly's to Planeptune with Pantheon in her arms*

Black Heart: Okay I will follow you. *She follows White Heart and fly's to Planeptune*

At Planeptune Basilicom outside.

Black Heart: Were finally here, I wonder if they were doing work or just goofing off, again. *She sighs and transforms back*

White Heart: Well I guess we will find out. *She puts down Pantheon and transforms back*

Noire: Hey, Blanc can I hold Pantheon now?

Blanc: Sure Noire, I will because you are jealous.

Noire: I'm not jealous, Baka! *She then picks up Pantheon gently and cuddles him into her and lays his head on her chest*

Noire: Pantheon, just rest I will take care of you.

Pantheon: Okay. *He relaxes in her arms*

Noire chuckles and walks inside along with Blanc.

Noire POV

Noire is holding Pantheon in her arms

Nepgear: I prepared tea for everyone.

Noire: Oh, thanks.

Pantheon: Thank you.

Noire: Pantheon, I will pour the tea from your cup into your mouth, okay.

Pantheon: Alright.

Noire: Nepgear's a sensible and good girl. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Blanc: Hard to believe she's Neptune's little sister. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Histoire: She is detail-oriented and very responsible. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Nepgear: But...I've apologized for that so many times now! Please forget it ever happened!

Neptune: Everyone's finally recognizing her good qualities. That's good news for her loud and proud big sister!

Pantheon: You are a very kind girl Nepgear.

Nepgear: Thank you Pantheon.

Plutia: Aww, you're soooo lucky... I want a little sister, too...

Neptune: Heh, too bad. I cant give Nep Jr. away, not even to you.

Nepgear: I don't think I'd want to have any big sister other than Neptune...

Pantheon: Noted Nepgear.

Noire: Okay, let's cut the chatter. How are your nations? It's been a whole week since the Leanbox meeting.

Blanc: A considerable amount of Leanbox hardware has been imported into the gray market, but it had no impact.

Histoire: Planeptune has experienced the same thing. No real impact.

Pantheon: Hmm... (Its all about videogames. In my home universe it was a lot more diverse, during the days of the Republic)

Plutia: Ooooh, really...?

Neptune: Dang, you work quick, Mini-Histy! When'd you get time to do research?

Histoire: While you two were playing, Nepgear and I investigated!

Nepgear: Please remain calm, Histoire...

Noire: I see. My nation experienced the same, as well. I had my citizens engage in some market research, too.

Pantheon: So Verts threat was a empty one, I see.

Histoire: It seems so Pantheon.

Noire: They said the launch lineup was sparse and the discs would get scratched during normal use. All complaints.

Blanc: In Lowee, everyone said the console was way too bulky. Especially the controller. People couldn't hold it.

Nepgear: Um. I'm not exactly sure I understand, but in Planeptune...

Nepgear: Many people were of the opinion that smaller is better. Or small things are...um, "Justice"...

Pantheon: All complaints no good things, is that correct?

Histoire: That is correct Pantheon.

Noire: Spot on Pantheon.

Blanc: Exactly Pantheon.

Pantheon: Alright I see.

Neptune: Smaller's better, they say! That's lookin' good for you, Blanc!

Blanc: We're discussing hardware, right? Why would you turn the conversation over to me like that, huh?! *Pissed Tone with a red eye*

Noire: In the end, Leanbox was all bark and no bite. I fell kind of dumb for getting panicked at all...

Blanc: Yeah, I'd never lose to some dumb woman who's only big in one place.

Neptune: I figured something like this would happen. It was Vert, after all.

Plutia: Yuuuuup... It was Vert, after all...

Nepgear: You're really ripping on her, huh? Our dimension's Vert is quite strong when she's serious. I think. Maybe.

Vert walks in.

Vert: Ladies! And Jedi!

Pantheon: ?!?!

Neptune: Yikes! Surprised, I am!

Nepgear: Why, it's the Vert of this dimension! They look almost exactly the same... Hello, or... Um, pleased to meet you.

Vert: How dare you do this to me! Using such underhanded tactics...!

Pantheon: What now?

Noire: Your greetings are always so kind. What're you blaming us for now?

Vert: Feigning ignorance, are you?! To go out and give my console such a horrid reputation...!

Pantheon: We did nothing of the sort.

Blanc: Horrid, huh? You mean the actual things our people are complaining about at this very moment?

Vert: Precisely! I cannot accept that MY hardware would garner so much unwarranted criticism...

Vert: It must be because you all started a smear campaign against me! What else explains the negativity?!

Plutia: Smeeeeear...?

Neptune: Speaking of negativity... *Suggestive glance*

Nepgear: Huh? Wh-Why would I know anything about that?

Pantheon: What's a smear campaign?

Noire: A smear campaign is when a person discredits a public figure or leader by making false or dubious accusations, do you now understand Pantheon? *Patient Tone*

Pantheon: Yes I do. Thank you.

Noire: Your welcome Pantheon. *She kisses Pantheons forehead and cuddles his head into her chest*

Noire: I'm just gonna say that we had nothing to do with this. Research it yourself if you don't believe me.

Blanc: Ridiculous. These are the excuses of a sore loser.

Vert: Hmm? None of you did anything? But it's incredibly popular in my own nation... So why...?

Blanc: People are free to like or dislike whatever they want.

Blanc: Leanbox's hardware doesn't meet the needs of this continent's people. It's just to bulky.

Vert: I-Impossible! Whether it is one's hardware or bust size, bigger is always better, is it not?

Pantheon: ...*Facepalms*

Blanc: Bust size... You finally come clean and admit it's all about your damn tits, huh?! *Pissed Tone with a red eye and she transforms*

White Heart: Lets rumble! Now! If you don't defend yourself , you're going to get crushed! *Pissed Tone with a red eye*

Pantheon: Please don't hurt me, Blanc...

White Heart: I wont, none of us would ever hurt you Pantheon. *She hugs him a little and then faces Vert in anger*

Histoire: Aaah! Please don't go ballistic in our Basilicom!

Neptune: Eat an icicle or something, Blanc! Your boiling point is way too low.

Plutia: Aww, that's so nice... She can transform whenever she wants... I wanna transform, too...

Noire: No! Absolutely not!

Vert: Fine. If you intend to go that far, then we shall indeed settle this!

Nepgear: Goodness, Vert! P-Please don't fight here. Please!

Vert: Of course, I would never allow us to have our showdown in a meager location such as this.

Vert: The most fitting locale for our final battle is where I became a CPU!

Pantheon: Huh? Why there? Cant any place in the wilderness work?

White Heart: In other words, you wanna fight on your home turf? Pretty cheap move for someone who talks so much shit.

Vert: Say what you will. In that place, I will be able to wield my powers in full...

Vert: And with them, I will crush you both body and soul!

Neptune: So basically, you're telling us to give you a gigantic advantage.

Noire: I don't see why we should bother to travel there to meet you.

Vert: Well, if you are all scared despite it being five against one, then I suppose I wont force the issue.

Vert: But I will certainly let the whole world know that the four CPUs and one Jedi were all to scared to face me.

Nepgear: Five? Um, are you not counting me?

White Heart: So in the end, you're threatening us. Fine. I'll agree to your terms! *Pissed Tone with a red eye*

Vert: Excellent. Then I shall await your arrival. Come whenever you feel best prepared for your humiliation.

Vert leaves.

Plutia: Aaaaand she's gone...

Noire: Could you try to not decide what we're all going to do without asking?

White Heart: Oh... Sorry. *She transforms back*

Blanc: All my blood rushed into my head.

Neptune: Good grief! The folks over here sure are quick to start a fight.

Nepgear: Well, we got into fights pretty often in our dimension, too...

Noire: I guess we have to go now, though. I fell like were following her orders, so I'm kind of against this.

Blanc: If you don't like it, then stay here. I wont lose to her, even if I'm alone.

Noire: You're right. We don't have to do everything together.

Neptune: I've got to go. I totally forgot, but I gotta get a CPU mammory or whatever from Vert to give to Nep Jr.!

Pantheon: I don't think its that simple Neptune. *He sweat drops*

Neptune: Of course it is!

Plutia: If Neppy's going, then I'm going tooooo...

Noire: You think CPU Memories are that easy to come by? It's an item that makes you a CPU, y'know!

Blanc: If this kid turns into a CPU, it'll be yet another nail in Leanbox's coffin.

Nepgear: Vert seemed really angry... I'm okay. It doesn't have to be right now...

Neptune: No, no! The longer you act all passive and whatnot, the more you're going to age!

Neptune: I'll plead with Vert for it. Hands and knees, the whole shebang.

Pantheon: Huh? Don't plead for it. Just ask.

Nepgear: You'd go...that far for me...?

Neptune: Naturally. Anything for my beloved and lovely little sister!

Neptune: Plus, if you age any more, people will get crazy confused about which one of us is the older sister!

Histoire: Your true motive is leaking out.

Nepgear: Thank you so much! I really love you, Neptune!

Nepgear: Although, it would be great to let myself grow a little more and see some of my parts develop...

Pantheon: Why, just why? *He facepalms*

Noire: Even you say stuff like that, huh?

IF: She's scheming naughty things.

Peashy: What's a scheming?

Compa: It means someone like Ge-Ge!

Nepgear: What the goodness?! No, it doesn't! Better yet, when did you three start listening in?

[Nepgear has mastered the "Scheming" Ability!]

Pantheon: Another text box on screen... *He sighs*

Nepgear: Awwwww! Another weird ability! I really don't want that one!

Plutia: Ohhhhh, so Neppy Jr. is a big schemer...

Neptune: Your big sister is quite sad to see this. I always thought of you as a pure innocent girl!

Peashy: Scheming, scheming!

Nepgear: N-No, that's not true at all! I was just trying to make a joke! I swear I'm not scheming anything...

Pantheon: She doesn't scheme, Emperor Palpatine, does... *His eyes change into yellow*

Noire: Pantheon, lets not talk about the guy we all hate, alright? *Worried Tone*

Pantheon: Okay. *His eyes switch back to purple*

Noire: Fine. Maybe I'll go, after all. I doubt you'd be able to take care of this by yourselves.

Blanc: It'd really help me out, since I'd have to deal with those two.

Seven Sages Hideout

Rei: Oh, what to do, what to do?! Oh dear, oh my...

Mr. Badd: Still panicking?

Abnes: Ever since the CPU of Leanbox appeared, she's been like this.

Rei: CPUs and nations keep increasing! Four nations and what, five CPUs? Or is it six now? Still...agggh...

Arfoire: I've said it before, but you are such an annoying woman... Can't you calm yourself for a single moment?

Rei: No! I cant calm down at all!

Warechu: Oh, she talked back for once.

???: Dear me, Rei is growing up a bit. But she needs to be mindful of who it is she's talking back to.

Arfoire: Who do you think you're addressing with that comeback?

Rei: Eep... I'm sorry... I was a little upset, so...

Mr. Badd: No need for us to meddle this time. Let the CPUs fight amongst themselves.

Abnes: Agreed. I don't care, personally, because the Leanbox CPU isn't a little girl in the slightest.

Rei: Wh-What?! We can't just leave them be... Ughhh...

Arfoire: Ugh, enough! My patience Is at its limit!

???: Hmm? Where are you going, Arfie?

Arfoire: I'll go eradicate all of Leanbox. If I do that, maybe even that nervous wreck over there will shut up!

Rei: Huh? Arfoire, you...

Mr. Badd: Is she doing something nice...?

Abnes: Are you sick or something?

Warechu: Maybe she's gone senile, chu.

Arfoire: You're wrong, you fools! I just feel like going on a killing spree. And your comment went to far, rat!

???: In that case, I will offer a lovely little gift to our ever so generous ally, Arfie.

Arfoire: Who's generous?! So what is it? I'll throw it right into the trash if it's something ridiculous.

???: I managed to rebuild your beloved by-toy! Take him for a spin and have a cute little date for me!

Arfoire: My beloved...boy-toy?

???: I tuned him up just a smidge, and I'm sure you'll fall in love all over again. Tee-hee-hee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
8.4K 127 17
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Peashy from Hyperdimension Ne...
8.9K 148 42
When Order 66 was issued, Jedi Padawan Mordecai Arkous barely escaped with his life. Now he hides on the planet of Atmos to evade the Empire. But as...
546K 12.9K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex