《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x REA...

Par cvsmix_plvto

《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS T... Plus

《DISCLAIMER》
《O N E》
《T W O》
《T H R E E》
《F O U R》
《F I V E 》
《S E V E N》
《E I G H T》
《N I N E》
《T E N》
《E L E V E N》
《T W E L V E》
《T H I R T E E N》
《F O U R T E E N》
《F I F T E E N》
《S I X T E E N》
《S E V E N T E E N》
《E I G H T E E N》
《N I N E T E E N》
《T W E N T Y》
《T W E N T Y - O N E》
《T W E N T Y - T W O》
《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《T W E N T Y - S I X》
《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
UPDATE
《T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《T H I R T Y》
《T H I R T Y - O N E》
《T H I R T Y - T W O》
《T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》
《T H I R T Y - S E V E N: F I N A L》
《E P I L O G U E》
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
《ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2 》
sequel announcement

《S I X》

6.6K 298 634
Par cvsmix_plvto

《CHAPTER SIX》

《WARNINGS: STRONG LANGUAGE》

       "SHO, WHAT'S THE matter?” Naomi asked, lowering her glass as she looked to her husband in concern. 

“It’s nothing, Naomi. Don’t worry about it,” He said. Gen and Naomi exchanged a glance. The teen boy then looked across from the table, where Y/n sat, in no better position. 

“Alright,” Gojo said. “We’re not doing this the entire dinner. What happened yesterday?”

“I fought Neoma.”

“You let her go,” Shota snapped.

“What else did you want me to do?” She said, turning her head to him. 

“Oh, I don’t know,” he said sarcastically. “Take her in, maybe? The smart thing to do?”

“Shota,” Naomi frowned. 

“I did what I thought was best,” Y/n said. 

“Your thinking is shit,” Shota said. 

“My. fucking. Bad!” She scoffed. “My dearest apologies to you because I was thinking of the other people!”

“You act like we can’t fucking handle ourselves!” He yelled. 

“Shota!” Gen said. 

“Against Neoma? No, you can’t!” She yelled back. “You know that better than anyone, Shota!”

“Quit being so fucking egotistical!” He shouted. “You think you’re stronger than everyone else!”

“Because I am!” She snapped. “If you went against her, she’d fucking kill you in an instant! You saw what she did to those Grade 1’s! I hate to break it to you, but you’re a fucking Grade 1!”

“I know her better than you do! I could talk to her!” He said. “She’s my fucking sister!”

“She’s my sister too, dumbass!”

“No!” he yelled, getting to his feet. “You don’t get to call her your sister! Not after what happened!”

“You think I wanted that to happen!?” She exclaimed, also getting to her feet. 

“Shota, enough!” Naomi yelled, though her voice was drowned out. 

“You had her in your grip, and you let her go!” He barked. “Now any death she causes is your fault!”

“Shota!” Gen shouted. 

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” She yelled. “I did what I could!”

“It wasn’t enough!” He yelled, making her frown. 

“Oh, boo-fucking-hoo!” She quipped. “She’ll fucking show up again!”

“Are you gonna let her go again then too?”

“Get off my dick!” She shouted. “Why don’t you get off your fucking ass and go after her then?”

“I would if I wasn’t busy cleaning up after you!” He said. “You just have a way of pissing people off, don’t you?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” She laughed. “Let me just hand the title of clan leader over to you and you can be the one to deal with everything, yeah?”

“Probably do a helluva lot better job than you!” He said, shaking his head. “She really was right.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

Shota glared across the table. “Neoma. She was right when she said you didn’t belong in the Haiyaku clan.”

“Shota! That’s enough!” Naomi shouted, standing up. 

“You’re doing nothing but drag our name in the dirt. You don’t even have any of the qualities. Juno was right to keep your ass away,” He said. 

“I’ve done everything for this fucking clan,” She frowned, eyes narrowed. “Everything I’ve ever done was to keep this clan alive.”

“Yeah? What about when you got so fucking scared you trapped yourself in your own mind? When we were struggling for our lives? Was that for the clan too?”

“Shota,” Gojo said in a warning tone. “Stop.”

“You stay the fuck out of it,” He snapped. “This is between us.”

“We’re leaving,” Gojo stood up, moving to take his daughter from the seat. 

“Satoru!” Naomi said. 

“Y/n,” He said, slinging the bag over his shoulder. “Now.”

“I’ve done everything for you, Shota,” She said, her eyebrows lacing together. “I saved you--”

“No. I saved you,” He snapped. “If it wasn’t for me, your ass would be long fucking dead.”

“I helped you!” She exclaimed.

“I never asked for it!” He yelled. “I never asked for you, or for any of your fucking help! Everything was fine before you came along! Everything was fine when you were gone! So just--disappear like you always do! Go act like you did when you had Rokuro and Isamu!”

Gojo grabbed the stunned woman by her shoulder, jerking her away. He glared harshly at the male. 

“O-Ojisan!” Gen called, watching him all but shove the woman to the door. 

Y/n stopped, looking over her shoulder. She met Shota’s gray eyes. Gen’s eyes widened at the shakiness in her voice.

Fuck. You.”

“Is it me, or is something off about Y/n-sensei?”

Itadori glanced from his classmate back to his teacher. She was leaning against the wall outside of Gojo’s office. Her eyes seemed a little darker, and she was frowning a little. 

“It’s because of Shota,” Gen said quietly, making the boy look at him. 

“Huh? Did something happen to him?” He asked, his back straightening a little. Gen shook his head. 

“No. He and Y/n got into a big fight last night. It got so bad, Satoru picked Sora up and forced Y/n out of the front door. Naomi laid into Shota for going at her like that,” Gen muttered. “Yuu, can I ask something?”

“Yeah, what’s up?” He asked. 

Gen looked at him seriously. “Who’s Rokuro and Isamu?”

Immediately the teen tensed up. “D-Don’t tell me Shota said something about them…”

“He told Y/n to run off like she did when she did it with them. Who’re they?” He asked. 

Itadori raised a hand to the back of his neck. “Rokuro was Y/n’s first husband. He was really abusive, and during Shibuya, he came back. He’s the reason Y/n’s blind in her left eye. And...Isamu...was their son.”

“W-Was?”

“Rokuro killed him when he was four,” Itadori muttered. 

“W-What?” Gen asked, eyes wide. 

Itadori walked away. Gen watched as he walked up to the woman, and wrapped his arms around her. She hesitated for a moment, then returned the hug, placing a hand on the back of his head. 

“W-What’s this for?” She asked, voice quiet. 

“Mm. Just cause,” Itadori said. “You looked sad.”

CHAPTER SIX: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》

《Please why does this story have 1k reads already 😭🤌》

《You guys are literally the best. All the compliments make me want to say 'fuck it' to the update schedule and just keep posting》

《Stop fueling my superiority complex 😐✋ 》

《ALL JOKES ASIDE
I'm actually very thankful. Enjoy the book, and don't get mad at me <3》

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.4K 971 26
❝𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋... 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘...❞ --♡o。.✿ฺ。--♡o。.✿ฺ。--♡o。.✿ฺ。-- "𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾...
5.3K 207 9
[REWRITING] ╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗ ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜ ᴋᴀɪꜱᴇɴ x ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝ "Do you think we're soulmates in every universe?" "You think we'...
12K 342 19
"Do you know how much this arouses me to the point that, I want to make you all mine?!" ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 The moment he s...
6.3K 376 12
❝𝗔 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹.❞ nothing lasts forever, and all that remains are the...