Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire

82 2 0
By GhostFireJedi

Fifth Day Pantheon POV

Pantheon: Histoire I am tired... Thank you for helping me to feel safe after my nightmare.

Histoire: Your welcome Pantheon. You are going to spend time with Noire today.

Pantheon: Alright, so when should I get going?

Histoire: Right now, Neptune will take you there. Thank you for teaching me about your order.

Pantheon: Your welcome. I guess I should go now.

Histoire: Yes you should. Goodbye Pantheon.

Pantheon: Goodbye Histoire. *He walks to the office door and opens it and then closes it behind himself*

Neptune and Plutia are sitting on the couch looking at Pantheon.

Plutia: Good morning Panthy...

Neptune: Panthy? You're up! How did you sleep?

Pantheon: I sadly didn't sleep at all.

Neptune: What?! You didn't sleep?! Why?! *Terrified Tone*

Plutia: Panthy, please tell us...! *Terrified Tone*

Pantheon: I had a nightmare last night, because I wasn't being held while I was sleeping, due to my torturous past... *He starts to shiver in fear*

Plutia and Neptune both pick up Pantheon and cuddle him gently.

Neptune: Panthy we wont let you sleep alone again, don't worry.

Plutia: Whenever we are near you we will promise this...!

Pantheon: Thank you.

Plutia: Your welcome Panthy...

Neptune: You can always rely on me!

Both Plutia and Neptune let go of Pantheon.

Pantheon: So when will I be going to Lastation?

Neptune: Now we will, silly! *She transforms*

Purple Heart: Lets head to Lastation, my prince. *She picks up Pantheon gently and holds him close*

Plutia: Goodbye Neppy...! Goodbye Panthy...!

Purple Heart: Goodbye Plutie!

Pantheon: Goodbye Plutia.

Purple Heart: Lets go to Lastation now my prince. *She fly's to the door and outside to Lastation*

One hour passes.

Pantheon POV Lastation Basilicom.

Purple Heart knocks on the door to Lastation Basilicom.

Purple Heart: Noire! I am here to drop Pantheon off! Can you open the door?

Pantheon: But isn't she working right now?

Noire runs to open the door from inside.

Noire: Pantheon I am not busy today, Neptune can you hand Pantheon to me?

Purple Heart: Sure, Noire. *She hands Pantheon to Noire*

Pantheon: Hello Noire, how are you today? *He says curiously*

Noire: I am fine Pantheon, thank you. Are you ready to spend some time with me?

Pantheon: Okay, so what should we do?

Purple Heart: Go ahead and take him inside, Noire. I need to head back to Planeptune.

Noire: Alright goodbye Neptune, and Pantheon you will see.

Pantheon: I understand Noire, and goodbye Neptune!

Purple Heart: Goodbye Noire, and goodbye my prince. *She smiles and fly's away*

Noire: Lets head inside Pantheon.

Pantheon: Okay.

Noire walks back inside Lastation Basilicom after closing the door, while holding Pantheon in her arms.

Pantheon: So what will we do Noire?

Noire: First I will bathe you, and then feed you, and talk to you while doing those things. *She smiles*

Pantheon: Um... Do you have to bathe me?

Noire: Yes. Don't worry it will be fun for you. *She chuckles*

Pantheon: So when will you do these?

Noire: Now. *She puts down Pantheon and transforms*

Pantheon: Um...

Black Heart: Aww, come here Pantheon. *She picks up Pantheon and hugs him into her gently and starts to fly to the bathroom*

Pantheon: Alright. *He relaxes a bit*

Black Heart opens the bathroom door and fly's to a chair and sits down.

Pantheon: I can take off my clothes myself...

Black Heart: Nope! I will do that for you too. *She gently starts to unwrap part of Pantheons Jedi robes*

Pantheon: Um Noire, can I keep my underwear on while you bathe me? *He says as his face turns red*

Black Heart: Why Pantheon? Is there something wrong with taking them off? *She continues to unwrap the Jedi robes*

Pantheon: Well... I feel embarrassed when someone cleans me while my underwear are off...

Pantheon: I can never get fully used to taking them off while being bathed no matter how many times it happens. *He says as his face turns more red*

Black Heart: Aww, don't worry It will be fine. *She chuckles a little and is half done with unwrapping his Jedi robes*

Pantheon: Okay.

Black Heart: Good. I am glad you understand, Pantheon. *She mostly taken off Pantheons Jedi robes*

Pantheon: Um Noire, do you think there are other CPUs we haven't met yet, that exist?

Black Heart: Yes I do, but meeting them isn't a priority right now, bathing you is. *She takes off Pantheons Jedi robes and then takes off his underwear*

Pantheon: Well... Is the bath going to start? *He says with a bright red face*

Black Heart: Yes lets start. *She takes off her gloves and shoes and fly's into the bath tub and turns on the water*

Pantheon: Noire, what do you think about the Jedi order?

Black Heart: Well I do admire them, but their ending is very tragic. *She sits down in the bath and sits Pantheon down on her lap and pulls the back of his head into her chest*

Pantheon: Okay, so how will you be cleaning me? *He says nervously*

Black Heart: I will be doing a deep cleaning Pantheon. *She chuckles and turns off the water and hugs him with one of her arms gently while softly rubbing the side of his face*

Pantheon: Ahhhhh... *He says in relaxation while his face is being rubbed*

Black Heart: Heh... You are so cute, Pantheon. *She stops rubbing Pantheons face and grabs a bar of soap and a sponge*

Pantheon: Um... Please be gentle... *Nervous Tone*

Black Heart: Don't worry I will be careful with you. *She puts down the soap and sponge and grabs some shampoo and starts soap up Pantheons hair*

Pantheon: Hehehehe... *He laughs softly while his hair is cleaned*

Black Heart: Aww. (I want to clean Pantheon more often) *She looks at him with a doting smile as she massages his head softly while cleaning it*

Pantheon: ahhhhh... *He completely relaxes into Black Hearts chest as he rests*

Black Heart: Well how do you feel right now, Pantheon? *She then washes the shampoo out of Pantheons hair softly*

Pantheon: I feel lighter on my head. *He says in comfort*

Black Heart: I am glad you like it. *She smirks and puts conditioner in Pantheons hair and starts to knead it gently*

Pantheon: ...(This feels so good...) *He lays back in comfort*

Black Heart: Now I should deep clean you.~ *She grabs the soap and sponge and starts to scrub Pantheons shoulders and chest gently*

Pantheon: Um Noire. Why do I feel as my skin is being exfoliated?

Black Heart: It is because that is happening. *She says with a patient tone and she moves Pantheon so she starts to scrub his back*

Pantheon: Noire you know I still have seventy two holes in my back right?

Black Heart: Yes I do know Pantheon. Please don't ever put that armor on ever again. *She says in a worried tone while, she starts to clean the holes in Pantheons back*

Pantheon: We will see, I may have to use it if Vader comes back. *He says bitterly*

Black Heart: No! I can still see your cracked spine through the holes! It is horrible... *She continues to clean the holes carefully*

Pantheon: Okay, I will not use it unless I have to. *He says with a sigh*

Black Heart: No using it at all. We will protect you, you don't need to fight anymore, Pantheon. *She finishes cleaning Pantheons back and holes and lays Pantheons head back into her chest*

Pantheon: But I need to fight still I am a general.

Black Heart: At least don't fight in quests. Just relax, okay? *She starts to clean Pantheons arms and legs*

Pantheon: Maybe I can not do quests.

Black Heart: Alright, I just hope you wont put yourself in any danger. *She finishes cleaning Pantheons arms and legs*

Pantheon: Noire there is no need to clean my no, no spot. *He says nervously and anxiously*

Black Heart: Oh but there is.~ *She starts to clean Pantheons no, no spot carefully and gently*

Pantheon: Um... *His face is bright red as steam starts to rise from his head*

Black Heart: Your expression is adorable, Pantheon. *She continues to clean Pantheons no, no spot*

Pantheon: ...(Why?! Just why?!) *He is blushing hard*

Black Heart: And I'm done. *She stops scrubbing Pantheon and starts to rinse him off*

Pantheon: Please don't do that ever again, Noire.

Black Heart: No promises.~ *She washes out the conditioner in Pantheons hair and washes all the soap off him*

Pantheon: Um... I can dry myself off and clothe myself...

Black Heart: Nope. I will do those as well. *She starts to dry off Pantheon*

Pantheon: Okay...

Ten minutes pass

Pantheon: Um... That was...

Black Heart: Amazing. Well now that we are dried off and you are dressed I will take you on a tour of Lastation. *She puts on her shoes and gloves*

Pantheon: Alright lets go.

Thirteen hours later.

Black Heart: That was fun. Pantheon lets go to bed.

Pantheon: Okay if that's what you want.

Black Heart fly's to her bedroom and takes off her gloves and shoes and lays on her bed with Pantheon in her arms.

Black Heart: Pantheon, how do you feel? Are you tired? *She hugs Pantheon into her chest*

Pantheon: I am tired Noire, but first what should I do if Durge comes back. Wahhh! *He starts to shiver and cry*

Black Heart: Shhh. Its going to be okay Pantheon. *She pulls Pantheon even closer and starts to rub his back and the side of his face as she cooed*

Black Heart: We wont allow anyone to hurt you. I promise. *She pulls his face very close to her chest and says comfortingly*

Pantheon: But what should I do? He might capture me and take me back to Palpatine to be used in Sith experiments... *He cries intensely*

Black Heart: They will not. No one will take you away from us! *She continues comfort Pantheon as she buries Pantheons face into her chest gently but deeply*

Pantheon: *Muffled Crying*

Black Heart: It will be alright Pantheon. *She smiles and continues to cuddle and rub Pantheons back and head*

Pantheon stops crying.

Black Heart: Are you alright, Pantheon? *She says worriedly as she loosens her grip on Pantheon just enough to speak*

Pantheon: I think so... I am so tired... *He yawns*

Black Heart: Go ahead you can sleep. I will watch over you. *She pulls the covers over the both of them and pulls Pantheons face into her chest gently but deeply*

Black Heart: Goodnight Pantheon. *She says in a doting tone*

Pantheon: (Goodnight) *He falls asleep*

Black Heart: Sleep well. *She smiles and goes to sleep as well*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 19 10
"Water has memory, Laiany. It holds onto who it was once was, where it has once been, but it also allows itself to adapt, to evolve. It has to contin...
545K 12.9K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex
19.5K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
47.3K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...