Xiaoven Royal Au

بواسطة CassandraMaeMadrid

The king has been very sick.. Soon, Xiao would take over the throne as the new king. He needs to learn how to... المزيد

2
3
4
5
yall
6
yall 2.0
7
8
9
10
11
12
shocked
😞😞
13
14
15
16
17
!!
18
19
20
21
lololol
22
23
xiao
24
Windtrace
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Author's note

1

15.2K 300 2.7K
بواسطة CassandraMaeMadrid

Heya, I finally get to write this book. So my other fic was finished and again thank yall so much for the support 😚😚 this fic was supposed to be like a whole ass 1 chapter (one shot) but i got excited to post so i decided to just make it chapter by chapter so— yall have to wait new chapters 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 i wont post daily cause im trying to be a better writer and i want this thing to be detailed 🙄🤞🤞💅💅💅

-

It was another warm and breezy morning in the castle, the young prince would often go to the balcony to drink warm tea. Moreover, it has a great view of the palace' garden. The gardeners would wave their hands whenever they'd see him by the balcony.

"Alatus? Aren't you supposed to be practicing your swordsmanship?"

"I just wanted to admire the scenery, is there anything wrong?"

"You know you shouldn't be admiring, right? Our great King can die anytime now and you shouldn't be acting recklessly. Instead, you should be fixating on being the next King."

"I'm just relishing my life. Plus, I know that I can be a great king without anyone's guide."

"You do not even know any of the regulations, nor policy of this kingdom. How can you assume you'd be a great king?"

"I- I'm gonna be a great king!" He stood up expeditiously and growled like the frighteningly eerie wolves in the woods.

"Then get ready and confront me outside." She walked outside of the room politely.

"Ugh, unbelievable. Why did they even give her permission to come inside my room like that?"

After complaining, he transmuted his attire from silk pajamas into greyish breeches, a frock coat, sturdy boots, and a navy blue cape. He also grabbed his sharp sword from its box and ran outside.

"You're finally here Alatus. Let's start by doing our warm-up"

"I don't need to warm up, Princess Beidou."

"Haha, just call me sister, it is not a component of the rules to be formal always. Okay, now get ready for warm up-"

"Your highness." A high-ranked sentinel walked towards them and bowed. "A peasant tried stealing wine from the castle. The worse part is, she attempted to get the most infrequent."

"Hmm... Our rarest dandelion wine? It is a terrible decision to even try stealing here. Alatus, this is our first trial. Give penalty to the thief."

-

"Purloiners like you should be thrown in the dungeon, come back here!"

"But it's just wine! Hehe~ Catch me if you can" She ran faster while holding the wine, her hair bouncing up in the air. Giggling and teasing were auricularly discerned by the sentinels while they chase over the goofy person.

She was running extremely fast until she bumped into someone. "AH!"

"Her! She's the one who stole the dandelion wine"

"ah, so this is the said girl who tried to steal our most infrequent wine huh? Off to dungeon you go-" Alatus hesitated to continue once the girl visually examines him in the eyes. She had a rosy lip that looked authentically soft, two shiny teal braids, and graceful green eyes.

"Damnit! I just wanted wine and now I have to spend a week in a miserable place-"

"I want her to be my queen."

"But Prince Xiao, she tried stealing-"

"Bring her to a room" He turned around and started walking. "Hey! I'm a boy-" She, oh actually, he felt someone hit him abaft his neck. Causing him to lose consciousness.

-

"Alatus, what's this news I've been hearing from the maids?"

"They're right, I found my queen." he gave a minuscule smile and smirked.

"A thief? Yeah, a thief." Beidou pointed out the fact that she did something horrible, it didn't transmute Xiao's view for the girl though. He still admired her for her beautiful looks and gentle voice. Ehem, I meant 'him'

"How can you throw beauty into an abhorrent place such as a dungeon?" Xiao responded.

"Since I profoundly relish you a lot, I'm gonna let this slip. This will be a secret between both of us, okay? Well, I don't authentically think it will cause any drama since it's just glomming wine. But please do tell her to never do it again."

"Alright, but hey... i've been thinking about this for a while,"

"Hm?"

"Why did you refused to rule over the castle?"

"Hmm well, There are some answers... That is not yet supposed to be revealed. You will only know... Once it's the right time."

"When is the right time?"

"Ahh, you should come back to your princess now, you know you shouldn't make her wait, right?"

"Yeah, okay.." The prince ambulated his way out of the room to visit the incipient princess. "I'm sorry my dear brother... I was selfish."

Venti's Pov
I woke up in a warm and cozy bed. The surroundings near me are authentically different. Three different sounds of giggles are what I can hear. Wait where am I?! "ooh la la! She's awake!" I heard a light but genuinely exhilarated voice. I sat up and realized I was in a room. Damn, I was expecting to be in a dungeon but- Why am I in a dress?! "Goodevening Princess~"

"Wait hold on. Where the freak am I?!"

"It's quite shocking that the Princess verbally expresses some vulgar words..."

"That's not a bad word! My mom would slap my butt if I say some." I chuckled. "Anyways, where am I..? And why did you call me princess!"

"Oh? Oh! Silly me, I haven't told you yet have I? Well, the Prince authoritatively mandated us to bring you to a room. You are his future Queen. Ahh, how lucky of you" She grinned softly.

"Wait, first of all. I am not a girl-" I got cut out when I saw a... very handsome boy came inside, ugh stop I can't be gay right now. "Prince Alatus" They bowed "Ganyu, I want some alone time with my princess, please."

"Will do, Prince Alatus. Keqing, Noelle." The girl named Ganyu walked away as the two others followed her. "Hi-?" I waved my hand, who is this Prince Alatus?

"May I know your name, m'lady?"

"Hey stop that cringe talks!!!"

"Ugh, just tell me your name, is it that hard?"

"Venti! Now let me go home"

"My name is Xiao- wait what? No! This is your new home"

An inelegant silence has appeared. I was just trying my best not to look at him, but I sure can feel his eyes on me... But I did something shameful, why would he want me to be his queen? Is this a plan? Ugh, I don't know anymore I'm lost!

"Would you like to stargaze with me?" He said as he covers his face and looked away. Personally, I really love stargazing. It was the things I always do with my brother, ah, wish I could turn back time.

"yessss! I haven't done that in a while. Wait! erm.... I'm gonna change to something more comfortable, this is so itchy!"

"Of course, anything you want."

"I'll head outside, you can go and change now, my Princess." He went outside and I started changing my clothes into something more comfortable, it was still a dress though, but it was shorter and I feel fresh using it.

Third Person's Pov
"Ahh, may I know where Xiao is?"

"Xiao? Who is that- Oh! Prince Alatus, hm, you must be special to him. He never lets anyone call him Xiao" She chuckled "Well Prince Alatus is outside right there, the maids are still preparing the tent for the said stargazing"

"Okay! Thank you" Venti ran outside with his barefoot and waved at Xiao. "Hey, Venti"

"hah... hey.." Venti pants while still waving at the prince. "Prince Alatus, the tents are ready."

"Thank you" The maid bowed and left, the Princess walked towards the tent and sat beside Xiao. Venti couldn't help but smile, he misses the times where he would do this with his brother. But now everything has changed. "You seem so... Happy, stargazing must be really special to you?"

"Mmm yeah, I always do this with my brother but now... Ah sorry sorry, I didn't mean to be dramatic" He said while still looking at the stars "No it's alright" The Prince admired Venti.

"Let's change the topic! Why did you want me to be your queen?"

"I was stunned...." Xiao looked away, "..By your beauty, I guess?"

"Wait- WAIT I'M A BOY" The two of them looked at each other in pure shock. "Huh?! But why do you look like a girl!"

"I don't know I was born like this!"

"You're a girl stop that!"

"Am not lying! I am a boy"

"It doesn't matter now! You already caught my heart.." The prince muttered, obviously covering his face from embarrassment.

"So cheesy" Venti giggled as they continued stargazing. It was all so unexpected... He just wanted to steal wine but now he's the future queen? and, would the royalty even approve it when they found out Venti's true identity..?

"Argh wait- I need to go home"

"This is your home"

"HAH? No! I need to take care of my mom!!"

"What-"

"She's sick! My brother is the only one left with her right now and I'm sure they are starving"

"Is that why you attempted to steal?"

"Well... I wanted wine too, but yeah, I also wanted to sell some of the things I could steal so I can buy food for my family"

"You're such a good son... But stealing is never the way, okay? I will immediately send some Guards and Pharmacist to your house to take care of your mom and brother"

"Wait- No, you don't have to. I can do it by myself, I swear"

"As your future husband, I need to be responsible and not only take care of you but also your family"

"But Xiao... We don't even have feelings for each other, you only found me beautiful. But that doesn't mean you like me. So you don't need to be so nice"

"I.. I don't know, I've never liked anyone before. In fact, this was the first time I found someone beautiful"

"It just really don't make sense Xiao, it's impossible for you to like someone like me"

"Who said it's impossible?"

"Cause first of all, we just met. Second, you are a prince, I am a villager. Third, I am sure there's someone you are supposed to marry"

"I am not getting married to anyone,"

"How about we take it slowly for now, I don't like you, and I'm sure you don't like me too. Let's just be friends"

"What's a friend?"

"Friend is someone that would never leave you, nor betray you. They would also never lie. They're always there for your problems and-"

"I'll be your friend" he smiled "But we are still getting married"

"Wuuttt? Fine! I know you're gonna change your mind if you meet a beautiful princess' in the future" he giggled as they continued stargazing. "Well don't worry about your family, okay? I can tell that you are really tired so take a rest" It is really early to think about it, I mean there's plenty of princess just right there, why would Xiao pick him, a boy, and mostly, a peasant? He just wouldn't fit in. Xiao's family might even look down on him.

They peacefully spent the night in the tiny tent, "Princess Beidou" they bowed "Very odd, why isn't Alatus in his balcony.."

"From what I heard, he went stargazing with the said future queen, last night"

"Mm, thank you for the information" she walks outside, while the head maid bowed to her. She saw a white tent afar, she guesses that it is them. As she walked near it, she could hear loud snores. She saw her brother, and the... very beautiful girl in his arms, both of their hair was really messy. "Goodness gracious... what is this" The familiar voice of the princess quickly woke up the light-sleeper prince "mmm..."

"Alatus"

"Beidou..?"

"Explain" the prince groans as he rubbed his eyes, he sat up and yawned. "What?"

"Why both of you were still sleeping" she glares at the sleeping princess as she... he snores. "Is there any important occasions?" He stretched his arms before looking directly at Beidou.

"There is no occasions today, I just would like to know why you guys are still sleeping at Twelve. Pm."

"Oh. It's twelve already?"

"Yes, if you don't mind, would you please wake your princess up so you guys can eat the probably-not-hot pancakes that the maids did for you"

"Okay,"

"Bring her to the head maid once you guys are done. After that, meet me outside so we can continue what we were doing yesterday. I'm gonna take my leave" she walks away with a cheeky smile on her face 'being formal never suits you, ugh' Xiao thought to himself.

He gently shakes the other boy, whispering his name. "Umnmm..." the boy mumbled, his eyes still closed "They're ordering us to wake up now, get up"

"I want to sleep more......." he whines as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it. "I guess I'm eating all those pancakes alone?" Xiao teased as Venti groaned in the pillow. "Go eat it all, I will hunt my own food" He said back. The prince got pissed and decided to just head inside of the castle.

He sat in the chair, the table was so long, there were so many chairs but where are the ones who's supposed to sit on them? He enjoyed the cold pancakes until he heard a yawn behind him "hahh, I didn't expect you to actually leave me there.." he checks to see who it is, and it was Venti. He was still hugging the pillow while rubbing his eyes "Goodmorning Xiao"

"Goodmorning" Venti took a sit beside Xiao and was quickly given plenty of drinks and side dishes, not that he mind. How many years since he has last eaten pancakes? He couldn't even remember. He grabbed the pancakes with his hands and took a bite of it like it was some sort of, burger. The prince looked at him in disbelief "That's not how you eat pancakes-"

"Wwta? Twis is swo gwod" Xiao sighed in the scenery of seeing his friend eating like this "Don't talk when your mouth is full" the other boy happily chewed his food, tapping the fork in the glass table. "Okay I swallowed it now, that pancake is so good!"

"You have to use spoon, or fork to eat it. That's what it is for" Xiao said, the princess frowned "I still need to be formal even when eating??"

"Of course, I guess you still got a lot to learn" Its not like he cares about Venti's action. It was kinda cute actually, not very polite though. Afterall Venti was the first person he eats breakfast with... "Xiao why are you staring at me?" He burps silently, "Nothing, I was just wondering if we could always eat breakfast together"

"Hm? Of course! Wait, you eat breakfast alone?! Pfft– HAHAHAHA" He started laughing as the prince looked at him weirdly "Yeah I do? You were actually the first ever person I get to eat my meal with"

Venti stopped laughing and looked at the now embarrassed face of Xiao "Oh? That must be very sad. Don't worry, from now on I will always eat breakfast with you, because I am your friend" They both smiled as they heard the maids giggling.

-

Pls i hope there isnt any typos im gomna cri

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.6K 896 21
How To Start An Addiction | Xiaoven/Venxiao Total chapter word count ; 13210 Venti, and Xiao, both aspiring highschool students with decent grades an...
38K 1.3K 30
Anemo visions in all over Teyvat are getting weaker and slowly fade away. In all region those specific vision users suffer from nightmares and short...
Score بواسطة ziela

قصص الهواة

2.3K 51 1
There's only one way to characterize Venti and Xiao. They despise each other, so much. To the point that Xiao would pray to the gods that Venti loses...
4.8K 222 14
❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...