Junior The Crowned Mafia Prin...

By MelissaAlaura

This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of t... More

Junior
Cruz mansion
Coming for Camila
Plane ride back home
Home
Mila's path of destruction
Mafia kids in training
Junior & Camila's date
Tammy
Mila & Saul
Italy- Time to hunt
Home
Alejandro
Lena
Junior & Camila
Date night
Camila and Junior
saul 1
Saul 2
Diamond
Mila's plot
Flat line....beep....beep......
Mateo
Mila's torture P1
Mini vacation with Camila p1
Mini vacation with Camila2
Kidnapped
Coming for my queen
Levi's escape
Junior
Cruz Family time
Cruz brother's
9 months
Heart break and shock
Levi
Plan backfired
Coming for her
Hate seeing her like this
Bringing her light to her
Junior❤️Camia
Losing hope
Someone stealing from my family
Alexa
Torturing Alexa
Camila's Subconscience
Twins 1st birthday
Camila
Family day out
Camila first day
Miracle's Secret
Carlos
Bianca sick plan
Wedding times 3
Honeymoon- Junior and Camila
Honymoon- Aljandro and Lena
Honeymoon- Mateo and Heavenly- Grace
Flying back home
Miracle, scared to tell the truth
Cruz brother's return home To a shock
Heavenly-Grace
Shock and turmoil 
Calm before storm
Torturous punishment
Miguel & Angel send there love
Finally goodbye to mama & papa
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2 ( Mateo's final love)
Finale ( together in peace, but for how long)
Writter's note
Mateo's story

Mila torture 2

348 13 0
By MelissaAlaura

Miracle- okay boys she is all yours I'm done enjoy your torturous day hahaha......
I am sure they will.

Junior- okay girls go on back upstairs we will be done shortly and check on Camila for me.

Junior pov- The girls left, they don't need to be here to witness us at work and my younger brother's need to learn what better way then to watch us they have only been training for a while now.
My mind suddenly slips away with me to Camila and an overwhelming feel of Guilt with everything that has happened I haven't really talk nor spent time with her, I will make it up to her when I am done.
I snap out of it at the sound of the electric blade in the hands of my younger brother's  Emilio and Emmanuel with Mateo telling them want to do and how to do it, Thank god her mouth is gaged and we can barely hear her annoying screeching voice scream, My triplet brother's and I watch with pride as our younger brother's cut of a couple of her fingers by now blood is starting to pool around her Alejandro tells them that's enough we don't want her to bleed to death Mateo brings the nurse in to stop the bleeding when it finally stops I can see Nikolai in the corner of my eye I can see he is inching for his turn.

Junior- she is all yours Nikolai I can see how much you want and need this My brother's and I can wait.

Nikolai- Thanks I am going to Enjoy this  ( I can see her eyes beginning to close so I go can get a bucket and fill in with some water and a bag of ice then I walk back to her and pour in on her to wake her up and because well the water is because what I have planned for her)
Wake up bitch, do you think we are done, it will never be done this will be for my father for me but mostly for what you did to my baby girl and her family.

Nikolai pov- I grabbed the car battery and the jumper cables with some wires attaching it to her, she tries to look at me with her teary eyes thinking it will get me to change my mind and help her, this bitch is on something else if she thinks that.

Nikolai- don't look at me, you are not worthy enough to look into my eyes, now get ready for the shock of your life hahaha.

Nikolai pov- we all stepped back as I connected it and pressed the button to the power and we watch with amusement as her body continued to jerk and shake uncontrollably, I switched the power off, as much as I wanted to keep in on and Fried her crazy ass, have to keep her alive Junior said the shock for her is coming but that won't come until later tonight after they are done with her the doctors and nurses will come in to fix her up so she is some what okay for what is coming tonight.

Junior- feeling a bit better now Nikolai

Nikolai- somewhat but it will never be enough after seeing my father and the condition he was in, the look in Diamond's eyes when she saw me laid up in bed barely been able to move I never want to see that in her again and that bitch is the cause and then your parents which again I am sorry about that and I will pray for them and do anything I can fo....
( Junior cuts him off)

Junior- it's okay Nikolai it's not your fault the only thing I want for you is to take car of Diamond but know you will be a dead man if you ever hurt her, she is like a sister to all of us.

Nikolai- I would never do that, could never I would  kill myself before I every hurt her.

Junior- good anyways back to work fratelli ( brother's)
Which one of you wants to go first, I am not going to touch her my torture will come tonight but it won't me doing it, It's a surprise for all of you but especially you Mila hahah trust me it's going to be good.

Mateo - My turn fratelli.
Mila, Mila hahah you truly did make the biggest mistake of your life, you new very well who the Cruz family is and what we are capable of, you new the consequences if you crossed us, you killed your father, his wife your brother and sister then you tried to basically commit mass murder of our family, why? All because you wanted my brother, Jealous because you wanted what Camila had.
This is for my family.

Mateo pov- I picked up my favourite blade and started carving into her skin every word that describes who she is and what she has done, I could still hear her muffle cries begging me to stop, I don't care that bitch can beg all she wants I will never stop, just like she didn't.

Mateo- I'm done she all yours Alejandro.

Alejandro- finally feels like I have been waiting forever hahaa, tsk..tsk...tsk... you can't sleep now,
Wake up you have the rest of the morning and afternoon to sleep until Junior surprise tonight.

Alejandro pov- I instructed the guards to take her of the chair and tie her ankles with rope and chains and to bring the Dunking Tank that is full of piranhas I could see her swollen eyes completely dilate at what was about to come to her we all sat back and laughed at the sight of her body been Raised up and slowly dunked right it to the water her body was thrashing around as the piranhas got to work, I gave the signal to guards to bring her up, I continued to do it about 3 times by the time She was completely raised up and taken away so they can tend to her wounds her hole body was covered in bites chucks of flesh missing I couldn't help the satisfactory smirk on my face upon seeing her.

With the girl's the same time as the boys We are torturing Mila.

Diamond pov- When we left the basement Miracle said she was going to see her father, I told her I would be there soon just had to check in Camila, she has been off lately I notice she has kept to herself for the first few days after it all went down she stayed by Junior even those the Idiot didn't say anything to her he was to wrapped up into everything else, I really hope she is okay.
As soon as I get to there room I open the door and see her sitting on the floor of the balcony looking completely lost I also see an open suitcase seating in the bed, god please tell me she is not planning on leaving.

Diamond- Cam...cam oh god are you okay.... God I an stupid of course your not you look like you have not stopped crying.
What going on? Why do you have a Suitcase. Talk to me cam.

Camila- I...I just think it's best that I leave for a while J...Junior has s...so m...much so figure out I am trying I really am, I know he is hurting I am trying so hard to be s...supportive but I can not help if he can't even talk to me let alone be in the same room as me he hasn't slept in the same room in days.
I talked to papa, he is in Russia, his actually staying at Nikolai home.

Diamond- cam look I know he has been completely stupid and blind but please at least tell him.
I will give you some time I have to go check on my papa and mama anyways just think about what I said will talk soon.

Diamond pov- As soon as I walked out the room I tried calling Junior but he wasn't answering so I called Nikolai as soon as he picked up I told him to let Junior now I am pretty sure she was just planning on leaving without telling him, I know he has been an ass but I also know how much he loves her he will be worse if she leaves.

Back with the boys in the basement

Nikolai- Junior Diamond told me Camila is really upset and she planning on leaving she saw her in the room with and open suitcase telling her she was going to her father.

Junior- what? , what do mean she is leaving? Shit I know why ?
I was just hoping to make up for it after we where done here shit I gotta go makes sure someone cleans up this blood meet me back here about 9 okay.

Junior pov - I ran up the stairs out of the basement straight into our room I see her putting clothes into the suitcase my heart completely broke at the sight and I have no one to blame but myself I have been pushing her away.
But she can't leave because of that, I won't let her she is mine forever, she can be mad all she wants but she can never leave I need her to much.

Junior- piccola coniglia ( little bunny) look at me please, stop packing you aren't going anywhere, I am sorry for pushing you away it was wrong of me I just didn't want you any near me when I am like this I was gunna make it up to you.
Camila please would you at least look at me while I am talking to you.

Camila pov- As soon as he came into the room I couldn't look at him I new if I did the flood gates would open and I would break down and cry and I did not want to cry in front if him.
But when he grabbed me and turn me around and forced me look at him, I completely lost in and broke down crying.
He just continued to hold me in his embrace whispering sweet nothings in my ear apologising over and over again.
He said he wanted to take me on a picnic lunch in garden just us too he said he was busy tonight some people are coming. He said since its Friday he will take me away for the weekend.

Junior- please tell me you forgive me coniglia you know how much I hate to see you so upset and crying.

Camila- I am not saying yes and I am not saying no... you have a lot of making up to do.

Junior- I can live with that, and I will make it up to you, whatever you want my love I will bring it before your feet.
Now give me a kiss so I know you are not mad at me anymore.

Camila- I am still mad but I will give you a small kiss. ( gave him a peck on his lips )

Junior- okay coniglia lets go are picnic is waiting lets go

Camila- aren't you busy, don't you have to work

Junior- not right now Like I said to you earlier.

Junior pov- I take mio coniglia by the hand and we walk to the back yard the sight of her face light up and those beautiful eyes of her sparkle is the greatest feeling and sight especially knowing I was the one that made it happen.
Our lunch was amazing I made her sit in my lap as I feed her then she fed me too after we finished eating we talked about everything and to show her how much I love her I told her about our special guests that our coming she couldn't believe it , she was so shocked I told her I only found out a while ago when I was going through all of my papa's stuff and believe me this guest well there are three of them but one of them lets just say to them it's long over due.

Junior- okay baby come on lets get you inside you like your about to sleep, you haven't been getting that much have you, I'm sorry baby it's my fault I know you can no longer sleep without me.
Don't worry tonight after we give Mila her shock surprise. Me and you will cuddle up and watch a movie and daddy is gunna make you feel so good after all I do have a lot to make up for.

Mila's shock surprise arrives at Cruz Mansion.

- As soon as We get to the Cruz mansion I wheel my son to the front and Junior greets us at the door.

Junior- come every one is waiting once every one see's it's you we will head down to the basement.

Gino- I nod to him and we all walk straight to the living room and every one jaw hits the floor Surprise to see me alive Dr Domingo was able to re-attach my hand and I have almost gain full momentum but my eye well no can do so now I have an eye patch my Son Johnny says I am pirate hahah. They look at my son and Junior explain that he to survived it was Ally who got shot in the head while he was in his spine his been getting treatment to see if they can get him walking again.

Gino- your father and uncle wanted to keep it from everyone.
First I want to say sorry for what Mila has done I tried my best to raise her even though I new she was not my biological daughter, yes she is not mine and Noelle also lied she didn't lose our son nor did she get an abortion she simply had him early and then got pregnant again and this young man here is my son Gabriel.

Junior- Raquel please take Johnny to go play with the other kids while we handle business.
So are you ready to give Mila her surprise.

Gino- more then ready, what about you son.

Gabriel - let's get this done papa

Junior pov - my brother's Mateo, Alejandro and I lead the way down to the Basement where Mila is waiting for her surprise.
As soon as we all get there I get thing started.

Junior- Mila hahaha are you ready to see your surprise

Junior pov - I ripped the sack that was covering her head and as soon as she squinted her eyes and saw the man who she called papa the man she thought she killed her face went even paler.

Gino- surprise to me alive are you, stupid girl did you not realise that when you could no longer use my money.
I raised you loved you even though I new you where not mine but I guess you had to much of your stupid whore mother to be fixed and changed, I should have let Don Miguel kill you when you pulled that first stunt with Camila.
My hands are washed of you, You killed my wife my daughter I want nothing more then to kill you, to drain the life out of your body the way you did to them, but they are right your death should be slow and painful and now it is mine turn, I will do what you did to me.

Gino pov- I picked up a charger plugged it in her right eye pulling it right out of it socket blood poured out of her eye. I turn to my son Gabriel he then picked up an axe and chop her right hand of blood sprayed everywhere pooling around us.
I gave her one last look of disgust before me and my son left the basement The last thing I heard before I left was Junior telling the guards to clean the mess up and the nurse to fix her up snd put her back in her cell.
My love that I had for her, left the moment she killed my wife and daughter and the damaged she has done to youngest son but now I am at peace she will never have a place within me anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
2.2M 36K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
405K 9.6K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
330K 9.2K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...