Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

You smelly ogre

3.7K 158 20
By Bubble_Heart215

Vivian's POV :

The feeling of being crushed by a thousand rocks is what I woke up to.

Groaning, I turn around and wanna know what I find?

River is clutching me tightly from one side. Both legs of Roman are placed on my stomach and Rian is practically sleeping on River who was in fact sleeping on me. Wow! When did the other two even get here?

Finally, I also see Lucas, wide awake, standing in a corner of my room, clicking our pictures and silently laughing.

Huffing, I pushed the trips away from me which resulted in them falling down from the bed, onto the carpeted floor. Wanna know something? They are still freaking sleeping! Even after falling down!

Getting up, I stretched and then went to Bear.

"Good morning tiger!" He greeted me.

Walking up to him, I wrapped my arms around him, closed my eyes, rested my head on his chest because that's the maximum height I reach and mumbled sleepily, "Good morning."

"Are you planning to sleep here, while standing and leaning on me?" He asked amused.

I just hummed in response, ready to enter my dreamland again.

"Okay sleepy head, get up. Let's get some fuel into you. And for you, I'll make your favorite pancakes." He chuckled and tapped my forehead.

That made me wide awake. I love Bear's pancakes! Pineapple pancakes with chocochips. Grinning widely, I was gonna sprint downstairs but Bear stopped me.

"Okay tiger! You go and freshen up first. Till then I'll make your food."

"Okay! You're the best!" I squealed, kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom. I could hear his laughter even through the door.

Quickly getting readt, I wore a joker hoodie I stole from Roman along with a pair of black leggings.

(Vivian wearing Roman's hoodie)

Now you might think that don't I have work today? Well I do but today I just have to make same interior designs so I can do that while staying at home only.

After getting ready, I ran downstairs. In the dining room, I greeted Cal with a hug and sat down. The trips are still sleeping in my room and Bear is making my pancakes. Yay!

"Morning Vivian. You seem extra chirpy today." He commented.

"Hey! I'd take offence to that. I'm always this chirpy." I stated.

"Well yeah but today you just have this extra chirpiness... wait, what did you do to the trips?" He straightened up and asked me.

"I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed.

"Well the mischievous glint in your eyes says otherwise." He flatly replied which made me sign.

"Okay I did do something." I agreed and before me could reply, he was cut off by screaming coming from upstairs.

"Ahhh! What the hell is that?!"
"Why do I feel like a slug is on my hair?!"
"And my face?!"

Was what the trips screamed.

Hearing them, Callan turned to my with a raised eyebrow, in a way saying 'you better tell me or I'm whooping your ass.'

"So... I might have put slime on their hands and faces and hair. And believe me, waking up to slime on yourself feels really squishy. Speaking from experience. " I dragged but then quickly told him the truth when I saw his face of 'don't shit right now.'

He shook his head in a way of saying 'nothing can be done with this kid.' Then he said, "You really should stop messing with the trips."

"Oh what fun will that be?! A life without risks is not fun living." I said in a godly tone. Then I burst out laughing and I swear he also cracked a smile.

Soon after, Bear came to the dining table and placed my pancakes in front of me while the maids got the other dishes. I quickly took a bite of the chocolaty heaven in front of me and moaned in delight.

"Bear I really love you! These are heavenly!" I exclaimed after I gulped the bite.

Chuckling, he said, "Well thanks tiger. Now eat up." And I didn't have to be told twice.

Soon the trips also came downstairs and all three were glaring at me together. I just grinned at them in return and continued eating.

"Wait, is that my hoodie?" Roman asked, eying my hoodie.

"Yup." I nodded and then went back to eating.

"My favorite white hoodie which had mysteriously vanished from my closet about a week ago?" He asked while sending me a hard glare.

"Well congrats Ro. Mystery solved. I took the hoodie." I grinned cheekily at him and again started eating. What? I love my food.

He continued glaring at me but didn't say anything since I was sitting next to Cal aka my protector from these meanies. But I didn't miss the 'I'll deal with you later' look Roman sent me. But do I care? Nah babe, bring it on!

During the end of breakfast, Callan spoke up. "Guys, Lucas and I are gonna be leaving in sometime for some work. Everyone behave." His words made me snap my head towards him.

"You're leaving me alone with them?" I pointed towards the trips and then continued. "Leaving me alone with these three hazardous chimpanzees?"

"Hey!" They all three exclaimed together but I ignored them.

"Tiger, nothing will happen. And anyways, we'll be back in a few hours." Bear told me. Hearing him, I dramatically put my hand on my heart and faked being hurt.

"You're leaving me to deal with them alone Bear?" I muttered in a small and sad tone.

"I'm feeling the care, Bear. Totally feeling the care." I then muttered sarcastically.

"Quit being dramatic." Callan said to me causing me to huff and slump down in my seat. I can't win when these two partner up.

'Wait till papá gets here. He'll be my teammate. Then together we'll whoop everyone's ass.' I obviously didn't voice my thoughts. Don't wanna die so soon.

Afternoon (2pm)

Well obviously my eldest brothers left me alone to deal with the trips. Though since the last few hours, I've been coped up in my room, completing my day's work while the others have been at the gym or doing some work stuff. Guess I really was being dramatic. But do I care? Nope.

Now I'm going through my phone to pass some time. I've already had lunch and done my work. And I still haven't seen the trips. While going through my social media, I saw my group chat with Andrew, Asher, Evan, Jaxon and Jayden. Those of you who are confused, this is the group of boys that I 'saved' from that herd of girls and ran with into an ally. Since that day, we all have been messaging each other.

The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts and looking at it, I saw it was an incoming videocall in the group chat. That's why I put on my earphones and quickly answered it.

(Call started)

Asher and Andrew: (in unison) Hey girl!

Vivian: Hey twinsies! Wow, I'm shocked you guys had time to actually call your savior. Feeling so honoured. (Spoke sarcastically)

Evan: Hey now that's not our fault. We weren't in the country to be able to call you.

Jaxon: Yeah we all had work. And mamá and papá confiscated our phones as well. (He grumbled)

Vivian: What'd you do? (Asked suspiciously)

Jayden: We might have dyed all of our brothers' hair to parrot green.

Evan: And made a disaster in the kitchen by trying to cook.

Andrew: And pranked our tío (uncle : Spanish) by setting an alarm for 1am in his room and then hiding the alarm clock.

Vivian: Wow! Actually can't say I'm not impressed. And that alarm clock prank is just legendary.

Asher: I know right?! That's why we did it. (Said while grinning widely)

Vivian: Well since the reason for not calling me is settled, tell me, when are we meeting so that Asher can give me my brownie treat? (I grinned)

Jayden: Actually we're returning soon only. And we're really excited to be back.

Jaxon: Yeah I can't wait to feel the freshness of home again.

Evan: And sneak as many sweets I want without anyone noticing. God knows that's hard to do when you're living in a hotel with your family next to you. (He grumbled)

Vivian: Aww poor baby. You must be so sweet deprived.

Asher: Oh believe me it was amazing. This might have been the longest he's been without a sugar rush and damn that's peaceful.

Evan: Hey! You big meanie. (He pouted)

Vivian: Don't worry dude. When you return, we can have an all sweet day. Sweets all day. And then leave our brothers to deal with us at night when we're on a sugar rush. (I grinned)

Everyone said at the same time -
Asher, Andrew, Jaxon and Jayden: (in unison) Oh hell no!
Evan: Hell yes!

After that we continued to talk for about half an hour after which they said they had to go.

(Call ended)

'Phew! I'm thirsty from all the speaking.' I thought and that's why after ending the call, I made my way towards the kitchen to get some water.

Entering the place, I first drank some water and then my eyes landed on heaven aka chocolate spread. Now that's a good thing to eat anytime of the day.

Grinning, I took a spoon and popped the bottle open, then sat on the kitchen counter and started eating from the container.

Ah heaven! Being in absolute bliss, I closed my eyes, relishing the heavenly taste.

"So you're the chocolate stealer." Someone stated startling me. I immediately snapped my eyes open and saw Roman, a very very sweaty Roman standing about 5ft away from me.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that." I exclaimed while putting a hand on my fast beating heart.

"You know, thievery isn't really a nice profession." He mused, amused by me.

"I'm not a thief and I don't steal." I stated.

"Says the person who stole my hoodie and is eating the chocolate spread belonging to me." He countered back.

"Okay I have a right over those things." I said.

"Says who?" He replied while raising an eyebrow.

"The universe." I said in a duh voice. "The younger sister has a right to steal her brother's stuff."

"And the brother has a right to take his stuff back." He replied while moving closer to me.

Widening my eyes, I said, "And the sister has the right to run." Then as an after though, I added, "But I'm eating right now so just let me finish this, then you can chase me all around the house." And I continued eating.

"You do realise that's also mine right? It has my name written on it with a black marker." He asked while pursing his lips.

"Well I just chose to ignore that." I shrugged and gave him a cheeky smile.

"You know, you shouldn't eat chocolate. Doesn't really help in increasing height." He commented.

"Hey!" I exclaimed offended. "I do not need my height to be increased." I emphasised each word.

"Sure squirrel. Now move so that the people who actually look like adults can have something to eat." He came, picked me up from the counter and dropped me on the floor. Then he snatched the container from my hand and put it on the top shelf, one that I won't be able to reach.

"Oh god you smelly ogre, I'm not short. I'm average and I very much look like an adult. More so than you." I stated while crossing my arms.

"What did you just call me?" He said in a low growling voice, meant to scare me. But me being the reckless panda Edward likes to call me as, I didn't back down. Rather I repeated what I said.

"You didn't hear me oldie? I said Smelly Ogre." I said 'smelly ogre' in a way you teach a new word to a kid.

What he did next was horrible! He came towards me and hugged me tightly to his sweaty chest, intentionally rubbing his face to mine.

"Oh god yuck! You did not just do that!" I exclaimed, disgusted with his sweat on my face now.

"Oh yes I did. What you gonna do squirrel?" He mocked me.

Yelling a cry of war, I ran towards him and jumped on his back, wrapping my legs and arms around him, intentionally putting more weight on him to make him fall but to my utmost annoyance, he didn't even stumble a bit.

"Seriously this? Your tiny little self can't do anything to me squirrel." He said amused by my actions.

"I'm not tiny! Take it back!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry but truth hurts babe." He smirked.

Glaring at him, I said, "Truth hurts but it's gonna hurt you alot more than it hurt me." With that said, I started pulling his hair.

"Ow! Fuck! Get off me you leech!" He exclaimed trying to pull away but I just tightened my hold. In return he also started pulling my hair.

"First take it back!" I ordered.

"Never you oompa loompa!"

"You orangutan!"

"You mouse!"

"You giraffe!"

"You ferret!"

"Did you just call me a dang ferret?" I question him.

Ignoring me, he asked Rian and River for help who were sitting in the living room. Oh! I never noticed that we moved to the living room.

"Guys, get this lizard away from me!" He exclaimed but before they could react, I shouted, "You come in between us and you're not allowed in my room ever again to cuddle." That made them sit right back down on their seats, not wanting to be boycotted from my room.

Then we both continued pulling each other's hair, with me still on his back, yelling weird names for one another.

"Both of you, separate. Now!" Someone ordered in a loud voice, scaring us both to death and so Roman quickly turned around to face the person. Sadly the movement was too quick and I lost my grip around Roman causing me to fall.

I waited for my collision with mother Earth but it never came. Rather two hands wrapped around me, catching me from the fall.

Looking up, I saw that it was Bear.

"Oh hey Bear! Thanks for the save. How have you been on this fine day and when did you return?" I asked him in a cheerful tone with an innocent smile, totally replacing the wild person I was just 5 minutes ago.

Then he put me down and said, "I'm good. Now mind explaining what was happening? Especially when we have company?" He asked me and gestured to something behind me.

I turned around and my eyes widened and jaw dropped.

There stood about 20 boys, all amused having watched mine and Roman's wildness.

Well shit!

Well shit! So thoughts people.

I absolutely loved their banter. And you?

Please like, comment and share.

Till then, Love Yourselves! Well, love yourselves after then as well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.1K 16
{IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING} "Bist du wirklich unsere Schwester?" I look at him with a bored expression. "Nee, ich bin eine verdammte Straßenlaterne...
433 119 21
He dragged me into the room as he pinned me against the wall. "I told you to fucking stay away from him Amaya, damnit", He yelled at me. He was so cl...
180K 3K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
141K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...