Innocence ✔

Galing kay eyeswithoutherface

NOT IN THE EVENTS OF THE GAMES. Based on ''The Last Of Us'' And ''A Plague tale: Innocence.'' Young 16-year... Higit pa

Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Amicia
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Story Help With The Author
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- For Each Other
A Plague Tale: Innocence And The Last Of Us
Soundtrack And More
A Plague Tale: Requiem

Chapter 14

77 5 0
Galing kay eyeswithoutherface

Joel found us a little cottage far away from the town, Ellie could barely stand as we walked there. I felt so bad. I should have gone back for her when she fell into that huge hole.  I was so panicked though. I had no idea what I was doing, at least Hugo and Joel made it out safely. It randomly brgan to snow outside, we had no warm clothing, Hugo will be so upset. Myabe it will change, but it won't keep the rats away since it is snwoing. The little cottage we found was just like the other houses, moldy. Dark. Huge areas were blocked off with large old objects, but we found a bedroom at least. With just the mattress, Hugo loved it instantly, He wouldn't stop laughing and jumping on the mattress, he eventually fell asleep, which he is doing right now. From all that running...I don't know how he did it. I was sitting on the ground staring at my sling silently, When Joel came out of the kitchen and went into his bag, he stared at me.

''Ellie took a bad fall, Amicia. Said she landed on a rough platform, She remembers just backing out from there. She remembered hearing you scream, you both are goddamn lucky we found You both, Ellie being left there 5 more minutes alone would kill her. I would say so yourself, I don't think you would have survived with all those arrows being hit atcha'.'' He growled to me, I saw he took out a health kit, I looked away. ''Alright, Amicia. Let me make something clear to you. I don't do all that...Screaming and yelling stuff. You have gotta listen to me though. You were fine with Ellie, I was fine with Hugo. I know he is your brother and all that, but you gotta trust me, Amicia. I don't care if you do or not. You have to learn how to be separated. How to fight. How to let your brother go with someone you trust. Take care of people and things than your brother, Amicia. Or also. But you gotta make this clear between you and me. If I hear a scream that doesn't need to be needed, Your brother screaming his shitty head off like it's nobody's business...Ellie and I will leave you two be.'' He hissed, taking out the health kit and holding it tightly. 

''You got it?''

I gulped. 

''G-Got it, Joel.'' I replied, He nodded. ''Good. Get yourself fixed up a little, come help me with Ellie.'' Joel asserted, I nodded and followed him into the kitchen, Ellie was on the table looking down at her shoes. She gasped when She saw me walked in, I did a little as well. The half of her face was covered in bruises still since she was in the sunlight that shined through the window made it show. Her sleeve was up to her shoulders, Scars and a cut was around her wrist, black and blue. The other stayed, I think it was the bite mark she had of some type. She kicked her legs against the table, Blood showed through her jeans. Joel handed me a rag. ''Go to the sink and wet that, Amicia.'' He ordered me, Opening up the kit. I shuddered and turned on the sink, only a little bit of water came through. I wet it enough and gave it to Joel. He put up the pointer finger to me, I watched as he applied a long bandage on Ellie's arm, she winced. 

I saw how much he cared for Ellie. 

Wrapping it gently, asking which parts hurt the most. Even though they weren't family, they looked like it. Joel continued to wrap Ellie's arm, he looked at her. ''You okay?'' He asked, Ellie, blinked quickly. ''Yeah, It just hurts at my wrist, can you not wrap it tight?'' She asked Joel tensing up, He shook his head. ''Kiddo, It's gonna hurt no matter what. I wrap it gently though.'' Joel replied, Ellie, winced as Joel wrapped her wrist next carefully, Inlet the wet rag soaked through my hands, the water sank through the little cracks through my hands, it dripped onto the wooden dusty floor, showing only a little bit of clearness on the floor. Joel tapped my arm, I gasped. ''Can you take care of Ellie for a little bit?-'' Ellie scoffed, Joel rolled his eyes. ''Like I was saying, can you take care of her face? I am gonna go outside and catch some food, a rabbit or something.''

I paused. 

''A-A rabbit? You are going to kill a rabbit?'' I trembled, Joel frowned. ''Amicia, It's not like there's a damn cafe down the street.'' I rolled my eyes. ''That's not what I am talking about! I am not letting you kill a wildlife animal! And when Hugo finds out that he is eating a dead rabbit,...He'll be heartbroken! Hugo loves animals, I can't let him eat a Rabbit!'' I lited, Joel crossed his arms. ''Amicia, You and Hugo have three options here. One, You either both don't eat the rabbit, let yourself's starve and find something else to eat. Two, You let Hugo know it's a rabbit right after we are all done eating it, let the kid get made, and scream his head off, once again another way he almost killed us. Three, You don't tell Hugo it's a rabbit that he ate, we all eat and be fine, and Hugo won't know I killed at Rabbit, and he ate it. Which damn option you wanna use?'' 

I scoffed. 

''Option three.'' I mumbled, crossing my arms. 

Joel frowned. ''What did you say? Huh?'' He hissed, stepping closer. 

''I said option three, Joel.'' I replied, Joel nodded. ''That's what I thought. I'll be back soon, keep the door shut.'' He ordered, putting on his backpack and taking out his gun. I nodded and watched him walk out the door caustoinsly and shut it silent, then he made his way to the left outside, I retreated to where Ellie was. I held the rag and held her cheek gently, I gently dabbed the wet rag on her bruises, She eyed my face. ''What's wrong? You look upset.'' She Wondered, I raised her head further up. ''It's Joel. Why is he such a tough guy? How did you even get through so much time with him?'' I blurted, I felt her chuckle. ''Joel...He has a rough past, that's what makes him such a rough guy I guess. He is really rough at first, but he shows his soft side when you spend more time together, that's what I experienced.'' She replied, I lowered her hand and dabbed the rag on a bruise on her chin, I needed to talk to her about what happened today.

''Ellie, Can we talk about what happened today? With you falling and all?'' I asked, I could feel her nod. I took the rag off her face and sat on the table next to her. She scratched her head. ''Today was...A close call. You and Hugo fighting...The rats. It was a lot. I just remember seeing the fear on your face and I leaned out the window to help you up, I- I don't know what I was thinking I guess. I just um...remember felling the floor crack under me...I had no time to think. I remember falling though and seeing your figure, I landed on something really hard, I cut myself a lot since I hit against things when I fell, glass. Pointy stuff. Lots of things dangerous. I- I just remember your screaming echoing in my ears, I just balcke dout after that...And I woke up and found Joel in front of me...Hugo right at his side. I thought you died...Joel just figured leaving you...and that's when we found you by the gate...I knew Hugo's face lit up the moment her saw you, I didn't show it, but I smiled too. And Joel was pretty happy you were alive, be sure of that.

''Amicia, what happened today was no body's fault. To be honest, I don't know how Hugo does it...He has the right to be upset. But it can be at the worst times, Amicia. We has gotta learn how to control his temper, I understand he can't yet. But he can try.'' Finished Ellie, I nodded slient. ''I wanted to say, Thank you for everything you did today...Getting me up over the window, keeping me calm...Thank you.'' I commented, She smiled. ''It's all good, Amicia. We're still alive, That's what matters.'' I smiled and agreed, I hugged her gently. 

''I am gonna go check on Hugo, If that's okay.'' She nodded, She got up with me. ''I'll come to.'' I nodded and helped her walk, I entered the room and found Hugo sleeping soundly, Ellie chuckled and limped closer, I followed. Hugo was facing the wall, I stared at Ellie who had a confused expression on her face. 

''What?'' I asked, Her eyes wide. 

''Amicia...What's on the back of Hugo's neck!?'' She blurted, I knew what she was talking about. 

I walked over and stared at his neck. 

The veins. They became worse, It looked like it made it to the half of his lower cheek, I stared at Ellie. ''I-I found out before we met you and Joel. He said he has really bad headaches or something, he gets really weak when it happens. I don't know what's going on with him, he said when he is near the rats he...Find something. I don't know what.'' Ellie bit her lip, she didn't answer. ''Amicia...I think there is something more to this, but whatever it is, we can't let Joel know.'' She quipped, I nodded and looked at Hugo's neck, She touched my shoulder. ''Come on. Let's leave him alone.'' She said to me, I nodded and followed Ellie out the door. 

I stared at Hugo, He slept quietly. 

What was going on?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 183 16
[Sister Reader Insert] 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏, a girl must find her missing brother after a deadly plague interrupts their previously quiet living. . . Sta...
19.1K 378 49
in which hazel johnson faces many losses that lead to her love or in which, hazel is a special girl - in more ways than one - mature 18+ (idc how ol...
3.7K 120 29
In a world torn apart by a plague, Caleb tries to survive. He journeys through this dark world to find his parents. Along the way, he will experience...
1.9K 70 19
*spoilers for A Plague Tale: A Requiem please don't read ahead if you don't like spoilers* It's been ten long years since that fateful day in front o...