When I'm with you/ SunaxFem!R...

By Nat-Lie_178

Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. Sh... More

Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

394 14 0
By Nat-Lie_178

CHAPTER 34

October 15, 2020

Time: 11:12 PM

"Guys I'm freaking out, I need help!" You say groaning while pinching the bridge of your nose.

"(Y/N) breathe, everything will go smoothly." Hina reassures you through the phone screen.

"(Y/N) Suna practically gawks at everything you do, I don't understand why you're so scared." Atsumu says through the screen while setting a volleyball up and down in the air while laying on his bed.

Currently you were stressing out a bit over your date with Suna that just so happened to be tomorrow. You'd both agreed that it would be best to have it over the weekend.

Having been the one to ask Suna on a date, you had decided to plan out the outing in secret, only telling him to wear something casual.

"I don't even know, maybe it's because the day is almost here." You say while looking at the ceiling. "It's all becoming so real."

"What are you guys going to do anyways?" Hina asks while eating a bag of chips.

"Well, I didn't tell Suna exactly what we're doing but I was thinking we could go to an arcade and go for ice cream."

"Come by the shop, I'll make sure to give you guys free ice cream." Atsumu says.

"Thanks Atsumu." You say with a small smile that soon disappears.

"What if he doesn't like it or something goes wrong?"

"Then something goes wrong." Atsumu says while tossing the volleyball aside. "You can't really do anything to prevent it, but don't let it stop you from having fun on your date, unless it's actually something bad."

"You honestly have nothing to worry about (Y/N). Suna has changed so much after meeting you, and trust me when I say that. Suna used to be like the most stoic person ever and really quiet. He was a shy kid but I think after meeting you he's become more lively." He says.

"And here's my advice. Don't try to act like a completely different person and try so hard to make everything perfect. If you just go with the flow, I'm positive everything will turn out just how you imagined it. Besides, I'd be awkward if you two couldn't even hold a conversation." She says with a light laugh.

"Yeah, you guys are right." You say with a smile. "You guys are the best."

"Of course we are." They both say in unison.

"Hey (Y/N)." Atsumu speaks up while standing up.

You hum in acknowledgment.

"I don't think I've told you this before but I honestly think you and Suna are perfect for eachother."

"Why do you say that?" You say, a bit shocked by his words, your face heating up in the process.

"Remember the first time I saw you at the shop with Suna."

"Yeah?"

"Well, that was the first time I'd seen Suna genuinely enjoy his time with someone other than us."

"That's so adorable." Hina says while looking closer to the camera.

It's silent after that. No one speaks as they wait for your reaction.

"Atsumu."

"Yeah?"

"I think you broke (Y/N)."

The two looked closer at the camera as a sly grin formed across their faces.

You were just sitting on the bed with wide eyes. Your face felt hot to the touch and it was evident in your reaction that you were flustered.

"Well I guess our work here is done." Atsumu says while plugging his phone into the charger.

"Bye (Y/N) have fun!" Hina says with a light laugh as she leaves the call. Atsumu followed soon after.

'Knowing that just makes me more nervous.'

Letting out a prolonged sigh, you turned off the lights and charged your phone. Flopping face first on the bed, you laid there as all the pent up nerves that had accumulated inside you released.

Trying your best to ignore them, you started counting as a way to distract yourself. It would be difficult trying to sleep when your mind was still full of different scenarios, so hopefully this would help.

Surprisingly it worked. Your eyes started drooping as your body relaxed within the comfort of your blankets. The warmth instantly putting you to sleep.

The room was dead silent, the outside world beyond the four walls was dead silent. The stars twinkled with joy as another body fell into the trusting arms of the night.

——————————————————————

Time: 11:52 PM

Slowly waking up, the sound of a bird chirping filled your ears, piquing your interest in the process. It was strange to hear any type of sound while dreaming so as quickly as you could in your slightly tired state, you opened your eyes.

The familiar scenery you've grown a small attachment to graced your eyes as they adjusted to the bright light. It practically looked the same which made you smile lightly, but you were oblivious to the seemingly small changes.

Standing up, you begin walking towards the huge white oak tree in the near distance. With every step you took on the pure white floor you could feel there was something different about the tree. Tilting your head to the side, the tree that always managed to stand tall and full of life with every visit somehow looked less vibrant than usual; but you shrugged it off nonetheless.

The tree was the only thing you could notice was different, but it wasn't the only thing.

As you passed the clouds, in your mind they looked the same; untainted, full, and pure white. But if you were to look closely, you could see that the once full white clouds were very faintly beginning to fade.

You remain unfazed by the seemingly small changes of the dream world; more focused on the soothing aura that engulfed you with every step you took.

Lost in your own thoughts you were unaware of the boy quietly sneaking up behind you.

It wasn't until your vision went dark that you finally stopped walking, a smile on your face as the familiar voice spoke.

"Boo."

"Hello Keiji." You say with a giggle.

"How'd you know it was me?" He says sarcastically with a smile.

"You're the only one who's ever here."

"True."

You both laugh for a little before Keiji directs you to your usual spot under the tree.

Flopping in the soft green grass, you stare up into the sky to just admire this moment of peace. It gave you a small break from your nerves that had plagued your mind before coming here.

Keiji had a smile on his face as he admired how being here gave you a chance to relax from the real world. Though he could tell something was bothering you by the way you were fidgeting with your fingers.

"(Y/N)."

You respond with a silent 'Hm' as you play with the grass on the floor.

"What's bothering you?"

"How do you know something is bothering me?"

He gives you a deadpan face as he says 'Really' without any words.

"(Y/N) I've known you for 11 years now, how do you expect me not to know if something is wrong. Honestly it'd be quite disappointing if I didn't."

"I guess you're right." You say with a light laugh. "But it's just nerves."

"Nerves?"

"I have a date tomorrow." You begin. "And I'm just nervous, what if I mess up? What if I embarrass myself? What if Suna doesn't like what I have planned."

You continued to ramble on about 'What if's'. Keiji just stares at you with a blank face as you wave your hands in the air while ranting.

He lets a small smile slip before he shakes his head.

"So you see, a bunch of things could go wrong."

"(Y/N)."

"And I don't even have anything fireproof."

"(Y/N)." He says while grabbing your shoulders making you stop talking.

"Everything will be just fine, so just relax."

"But how do you know?"

"I have a feeling." He says while letting go of your shoulders. "So just enjoy yourself okay, I just want you to be happy."

Feeling a warm sensation within your chest ,you smile brightly. You quickly hug the boy beside you and mumble in his chest.

"You're the best you know that."

"I know."

You both chuckle lightly before going into a small conversation about your date tomorrow. Time flies by fast, and before you know it the dream world starts to fade slowly; granting you just enough time to say your goodbyes.

"When will I see you again?" You say while hugging the boy in front of you.

"I don't know, but I'll try to come back soon okay?"

"Okay." You say while giving him one last squeeze before saying goodbye.

One by one, everything in the dream world starts disappearing.

Your eyes averted themselves to the clouds. They were the first to vanish, fading quickly until there was not a single trace left.

The leaves of the white oak began to fall quickly onto the grassy floor. The tree began to wither as it soon vanished into thin air. Leaving nothing in its place.

The floor began to turn black along with everything else. It looked like you were standing on thin air as you remained in Keiji's embrace.

The grass was the last to go. Every blade of grass withering into a dead brown color as it disappeared.
You were left in a room full of darkness.

Keiji soon began to fade, making you squeeze him tighter.

"I'll miss you." You say against his shoulder.

"Don't worry, It's not our last meeting." He says seconds before he vanishes into thin air, leaving you alone in the dark.

"Okay." Was the last thing you mumbled out before your vision went blank.

——————————————————————

October 16, 2020

Time: 10:45 AM

*RING*

Opening your eyes, the sound of your alarm wakes you up from your nighttime slumber making you groan out in tiredness.

Rubbing the last remnants of sleep from your eyes, you stare up into the ceiling.

"I can do this." You say out loud with a smile.

————————————————————————————————————————————
-This chapter was pretty short so I hope it was good.

-Does anyone else hate the heat like it's so gross 😭.

Fun Facts-

-Suna has a apple tree in his backyard so he often gives the group a bag of apples.

-(Y/N) sometimes misses playing volleyball but than shes reminded of what it feels like to be tired so it shakes away the feeling.

-Atsumu ended up wearing the skirt to school and wore it to the tea shop with Kita.

-I need some Fiji water ASAP 😪

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed,
Chao:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 780 21
[completed] 'you find comfort in chaos, and i find mine in peace.' 'that's not true.' 'is that so?' 'i find mine in you.' [Disclaimer] I do not own a...
15.4K 482 27
โ˜† "๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, s๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ" ##in which suna rintarou goes to a random video re...
24.7K 686 28
Iwasaki Rei is bright second year that attracts everyone with her personality and looks alone. She seems perfect on the outside, but the inside is an...
11.5K 189 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...