Love and Lies || TaeKooK

By _Taekookieyah_

Indestructible Alpha Jeon Jungkook marks Kim Taehyung by accident, opening a foreign book he might never be a... More

1-odious encounter
2-inconceivable
3-fight me loser
4-the inevitable
5-Fuck me
6-You feel so good
7-He's an alpha
8-giddy
9-Cumslut
10-Butterflies
11-you were a bad boy
12-aggressive
13-His Scent
14-we meet again
15-fuck you into oblivion
16-My Loser
17-Euphoria
18-Manifest
19-happy with you
20-Angry Taehyung
21-Asking for it
22- I like you too
23-Faltered smiles
24-Make Love
25-Regrets
26-Restless
28-Scents
29-We meet; again?
30-Confession
31-Overcome
32-gentle love
33-love
34- Isn't that, Sir. Jeon?
35-revelation
36-Deceitful
37-hard for you
38-Excitement
39- Pain
40- princess
41- Love

27-Stars

586 40 1
By _Taekookieyah_

•Love and Lies•
"What is forever?"
~•~

"Taehyung," His dad growled. He stood up, pointing at taehyung with a glare. His fingers twitching from the anger within him. And honestly, taehyung was a little bit scared. He shivered under the intimidating gaze of his father. But nonetheless, remained composed.

"What is that on your neck?" He asked furiously. His voice heavy like thunder, a menace.

Taehyung saw this coming. He knew this would happen but he still wasn't prepared. His dad is definelty disappointed in him. Taehyung didn't dare look at his dad. Instead, he kept quiet. Knowing if he said something, it will make matters worse.

What has already been done can't be undone. And taehyung does not intend to explain himself, because there's nothing to explain.

"I sent you to study! Not to find a mate! I did not raise you like that!" His father hollered, getting angrier each second pass. And taehyung almost rolled his eyes. Fucking raised him? He did not raise him. He wasn't there for half of his life. He doesn't even know what he likes and what he doesn't like. He wasn't ever there at his worst moments in his teenage life. How dare he-

But he couldn't say that. Taehyung had to keep a calm composure for their sake.

"Did you forget you had a fiancé? Answer me?"

"No," taehyung answered, staring at his feet. As if There was nothing more interesting than that.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Kim taehyung!"

Taehyung instantly looked at him, his face Blank, showing no emotions. He hoped his dad would calm down and hear him out at least a little bit. Literally, he only had one sentence to say.

"Honey, please calm down," Taehyung's mother said softly, holding his hand and when his dad looked at her, he managed to put himself together. He sighed and sat down.

"I'm disappointed in you, Son," His dad sighed. He looked at him for a good ten seconds, "Who is it?"

Taehyung gulped, he took in a breath and contemplated, "I cannot tell you."

"Please, taehyung!" His mother yelled; "Not telling us is making matters worse," She cried, feeling the rage her husband iwas emitting. She never intended to yell at her son. But if she didn't, her husband would've said worse, or even done worse seeing how he was refraining himself from standing, scratching the seat with his sharp claws. Taehyungs mom didn't want anything to happen to him when he had just arrived. He hoped her husband would be Lenient.

But Taehyung still didn't say anything. He can't tell them who it was. Not now at least. He just hopes, he's doing the right thing for now. He's afraid of what his father might do if he finds out. And he isn't ready to face that.

"Your majesty," A guard knocked on the door. And the queen and king looked at taehyung, dismissing him.

"We'll talk about this later," His dad said; "You are to remain within the castle perimeters until I say otherwise. And you are not allowed to reveal your identity to anyone. Understood?"

"Yes, father," Taehyung said, his gaze as fierce as his. Not wanting to show the relief that surged through him.

"You are dismissed."

Upon reaching his sleeping chambers, Taehyung plopped on his bed. He caressed his temples, sighing in distress. "What have I done?"

He had arrived back in Ashton a day before the The Zect Competions. He was afraid to go back home. It had been about thirteen years since he's been in Ashton. And He wanted to see the place first so he had arrived a day earlier.

He was also afraid of what his father had to say about him being marked. Honestly, it went better than expected, not that his dad would've beaten him or anything. He doesn't have the right to treat him that way when he hasn't been in half of his life. And Taehyung's the only child and he's the only one to succeed the throne, that is to bring glory to their pack.

________

Currently, Taehyung rolled on his bed, covering himself with those thick blankets of his until he looked like a human cocoon. He closed his eyes wanting to rest, and get a few thing out of his mind only to open them right away. He felt his heart ache, beating hastily against his chest.

His head felt dizzy every time he thought about jungkook. He never managed to close his eyes without seeing his face in the darkness of his eyelids. He saw that smile, that bunny smile he had always seen when he was with him, and the twinkle in his eyes. Taehyung was happy then. They were both happy.

But every time he opened his eyes, and jungkook wasn't there, his heart reminded him that he was the one who took that smile away. He was the one who broke him. The allusion to his reality.

A liar to his truth.

Taehyung sighed when he couldn't sleep. He looked outside, to see it was still evening. Almost ten o'clock. He wasn't hungry, his heart was too full. And he didn't want to sit in his room all day so he thought, he should go look around the castle.

He remembers how the castle looked so beautiful at night from when he was little. It would light up and there were always stars, many stars around this area, especially in the garden where his mother had frequently took him. Taehyung wore his slides, and put on a black hoody that covered his face.

Taehyung went to the stars.

____

"This place is fucking boring," Jungkook sighed, looking at the flowers ahead of him. He had walked for a while until he came upon a garden full or roses and sunflowers. But he couldn't admire them because he didn't have the heart to. His heart was too empty, too broken to admire anything.

There was a bench at the very center, so he situated himself there.

He sat there for almost an hour. He should soon go back to his room but those stars looked back at him and he couldn't help but stare. They said a thousand comforting words at every blink, at every connection they made, reminded jungkook he wasn't ever alone. Though he couldn't admire them, he appreciated them. There were so many. They were like a warm blanket, protecting him from the cold; like a warm hug, embracing him, protecting him from loneliness, and comforting him. And there was one in particular that caught his attention. It seemed to always be wherever he is.

"Mom, this place is boring," He admitted, fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm not allowed to compete anymore, I'm stuck in this place and I-" he looked at his hands and sighed. He looked at the star again, hoping she'd understand what he wanted to say, that he couldn't let out of his mouth. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes darkening with agony. He stared at the star, for a minute, for two minutes, and when his heart couldn't take it anymore,

He stood, hid his hands in his sweatpants pockets and walked the same way back to his room through that huge door with the picture of a blue and and  red eyed wolf.

_____

Taehyung looked at his surroundings, he examined each decorations, designs and structure that he saw while walking down the halls, noticing the slight differences from the last time saw them, like what? 13 years ago.

He tried to remember the place his mother used to take him to watch the stars. He Remembered there being many flowers, but where is it. Where's the garden? Taehyung walked and searched until he came infront of a huge door, he scrutinized it. It had two big wolves with white fur, one with blue eyes and another with red eyes, but the door didn't look familiar at all.

He contemplated if he should open it, if it was the right door and if it'd lead him to the garden. But it was too huge, and too fancy, compared to the one in his memories: a simple door. Deciding it wasn't that door, he walked the opposite way, so he asked one of the guards he saw near. "Excuse me, Sir?"

"Yes?" The guard answered, scrunitizing taehyung oddly. He wore all black, it made him appear suspicious. Was he a bugler or something? But then again, the castle is tight with security of high ranks and why would a bugler reveal themselves.

"Where's the garden?" Taehyung asked, praying that the guard wouldn't ask no further questions and just tell him.

And the guard didn't. Well he was about to but then he saw the slippers taehyung was wearing and understood he was no bugler. Although he looked like sometype of street thug, those shoes were damn expensive. Only that design was made in the castle and only royal wore that type of styled shoes.

A design that demonstrate royalty; golden fangs.

The guard still contemplated though. Taehyung coulve stolen those shoes. so? He bowed in respect anyway. Because well why would a bugler ask for directions? The guard was fighting with his thoughts that he couldn't decide so he just told him.

Even If he does steal, he won't be able to escape unscathed anyway and if he is a royal and the guard acts rudely towards him, he's dead and he has a family to fend so he was not taking any risks.

"Go down this hall, turn left and you'll be met by a huge door with two wolfs on it," The guard instructed, pointing behind taehyung, they way he came from, "That door will lead you outside to the garden, just follow that small path and you'll be there, sir."

"Thank you," Taehyung thanked and walked away, following the guards directions only to find himself at the door he was before. He rolled his eyes at himself.

Taehyung soon found himself in the garden. It looked the same as before, a simple yet admirable, beautiful garden. There were sunflowers on one side and roses on the other; they had already bloomed and were emitting their scent, the beatific nature of their exemplary formation; the stars just added to its beauty that night.

Taehyung walked down the isle of flowers with a calm composure, letting himself enjoy the view, the flowers, and the stars, even though his heart felt heavy. He didn't deserve to enjoy such view, and he couldn't, though he tried. He walked, a sigh leaving his dry parted lips, until he reached the chair situated at the very center of the garden. The chair he and his mother had made. 

He looked at it nostalgically, reminiscing the old days when he highly treasured his parents love for him; the days where had a comforting shoulder to cry on, one's to walk with and help him and care for him. The kind of love he didn't know wouldn't last forever.

There really isn't nothing that lasts forever.

What is forever, Really?

Forever is until he was no more. Until he's was a decomposing stinking body buried deep within the earth in a casket. Forever is when he takes his last breath of life.

He just wished....

Jungkook could be his forever.

For him to be the last person he sees before he closes his eyes, the person he breaths his last breath for, the person,

he had lived for.

Taehyung didn't know a tear had slipped down his pink cold cheek before he sat down, his hands folded on his lap. He sniffled, accidentally breathing in a scent he knows by heart. A scent he could never forget, one engraved within him. A sweet vanilla scent only his jungkook wore.

Jungkook.

His Jungkook.

His scent! It was lingering around the chair he was sitting on! Taehyung took in another breath to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. And when he smelt him again, his heart plummeted into his guts. He felt as if he was being suffocated, he felt numb. Tears rolled down his cheeks, his trembling voice muttering, "Jungkookie."

He quickly stood, looking around the garden. His head turned at every corner of the garden as he muttered the younger's name. His feet dragged him in search, following his scent. But it got lost, blending in with the scents of the flowers. He couldn't follow, because the flowers scents overpowered his. 

Taehyung couldn't find him. He wasn't there. Jungkook wasn't therein the garden. What was he thinking? He walked back to the seat, a lump stuck in his throat. He was scared, excited and guilty.

Jungkooks scent filled his nose. It made his mind foggy. But why? Why was his scent lingering around here? It was as if had been sitting in this very seat. But he was no where to be found. Taehyung's found himself thinking, wondering and questioning.

Jungkook couldn't have possibly been here. No one was allowed in the castle, unless invited by his parents. Plus, jungkook was a competitor. Taehyung rememberes seeing jungkooks picture in the halls of Stouts over the course of generations as he walked down the halls. And he knew jungkook was a competitor but competitors didnt stay in the castle.

So let's say maybe he was here in Ashton,

But he wasn't anywhere close to him.

Therefore, it must've been an allusion.

He just missed him and he's going crazy.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the stars. They reminded him of jungkook. Maybe it was because of that comforting smell but as he kept staring, he could connect the many stars to look like jungkook and his bunny smile, with his twinkling eyes.

"I miss you, Jungkookie."

____

Jungkook plopped on his bed after that long walk he took to his room, for not knowing exactly where to go from corridor to corridor. He looked at the ceiling, and for a second there, he saw taehyung. He saw taehyung and his stupid big boxy smile that never failed to bring a smile to his face. But not this time. It just made jungkook angry and depressed.

______
;-;—ty for reading:)
Please remember to vote😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.8K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
999K 48.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
301K 16.4K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...