"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 26

11.1K 290 35
By daddy-dylan29

"why do i keep getting kidnapped?"simon asks as he gets pushed into a chair.

"not to be self-centured but i think ther after us."clary says before she is also pushed into a chair. 

i whine as i pulled from clary and shoved itno a seat across from her.

i look around seeing were in some resturant place.

one guy disapears as alaric and another come and sit infront of us making me shuffle away and against the wall.

both clary and simon have handcuffs on but not me so i bring my legs to my knees and hide.

the men sit looking at her until alaric leans on the tbale and corsses his hands.

"Okay, what is going on? "clary asks looking at him."Alaric, did you arrest us for trespassing or something, because, news flash, I was in my own apartment."she says harshly glaring at him.

"We're just having a little conversation, that's all."alaric says quiely looking at her.

"Do you always handcuff people you wanna talk to? I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever."simon speaks annoyed.

making alaric laugh quietly.

"This guy's funny. I like funny."he says chuckiling to himself."Look, I know you're scared of Luke. He's trying to find you, I can keep you safe."alaric says leaning forwards looking at clary."You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is."he tells her quietly.

"Everyone thinks I can find this Cup, but I don't know where it is!"clary replys back harshly making me look up at her,.

"Think, Clary. I'm trying to give you a chance."alaric tells her.

"I can't help you. I'm sorry. Now, will you please let us go?"she begs until the othet guy looks at me making me gulp.

"maybe this one knows...after all you are jocylen fairchilds daughter to." he says smirking at me.

i shake my head knwoing i know nothing that can help at all.

"Playtime's over then," he says slamming a bag on the table making me jump and gasp.

"Theo, just let me talk some sense into them."alaric says quietly but theo sakes his head.

"No, we did it your way. Now, we're gonna try it my way." he says gestruing for that other guy to come back over.

he does along with another.

wjhere the hell do they keep coming from.

he and he grabs simon and then the other pulls me from my chair making me whimper.

"tell us where the mortal cup is...or your funny friend and sister die."theo says making me gulp.

"please dont hurt them...i promise you i swear to you i do not know where this cup is."clary says leaning against the table tears in her eyes as she begs them.

"thats too bad...get rid of them"theo says before im pulled backwards.

"clary" i whimper as i struggle as the guy pulls me and simon back.

he struggles with me in his hold as he pulls us into a back room where simon gets shoved to the floor and im shoved into a wall.

i slowly drop to the floor leaning against it as i lift my knees to my chest whimpering.

"gracie you okay?" i hear simon ask making me whimper.

i feel tears rolling down my face as i hear him walking towards me.

"go away simon." i mutter hugging my knees to my chest.

i felt my self slipping the moment i held bunny in my hands but this as he just pushed me the whole way.

"gracie please." he says looking at me.i shake my head not bothering to look up.

"i want alec." i whine crying to myself.

"im getting us out of here."i hear him mutter making me sniff and look up.

i see him rush around the room until he reachs a window and trys to pull the bars off the window but it doesnt budge. 

then he runs over to a pipe and tries to tug it off the wall but it doesnt move. so he moves over to some lockers and starts to go threw them until he comes across a phone.

"who do you call.." he mutters running a hand threw his hair.

he thinsk for a moment before he looks at me. and then back to the phone before he starts to put in number and then calls someone.

"Oh, I thought I'd never utter these words, but thank God it's you"simon says quickly into the phone making me look at him confused.

"I don't know. Some Chinese restaurant, I think? This cop Alaric arrested us, but it was a total fake-out. Him and his buddy, they took us..." he rants into the phone quickly.

i watch him on the phoneonly hearing simons replies to whoevers questions.

"they took us to their hangout and then  they told clary that they'll kill her if they dont find cup."he speaks into the phone making me frown.

that not what they said.

"okay...uh....uh...we're definietely on a pier. There's a ton of water. Uh... I see lockers and...Oh, my... I'm in some sort of torture chamber." he mutters looking around. i look around too a whimper seeing the claw marks on the walls and the chains above out heads.

"oh its gracie." he says into the phone. he looks at me quickly and comes rushing towards me with the phone."its alec." he says making me whimper grabbing it.

"awec" i say into the phone new tears rushing down my face.

"hiya sweetheart." he says making me whine.

"you nearly here." i ask holding the phone as i pull his jacket around me.

"yeah nearly princess" he says making me sniff.

"otay." i mutter quietly still crying.

"can you give the phone back to simon." he says making me shake my head.

"i dont like simon anymore." i say making him lightly snort,

"its okay he's gonna help." alec says his voice soft making me mutter a quick yes before i pass the phone back to simon and cuddle back in alec's jacket.

 he takes the phone and rushes to the window again.

"I'm at the Jade Wolf Chinese Restaurant on the pier at Greene St."he explains quickly."Just hurry, just hurry." he mutters quickly.

"How? All I have are clothes and a lighter." he says looking at the thinngs in his hands.

"i can do it." i  looking at him,.

"you know how to start a fire?" simon asks looking at me confued.i shurg and wipe my eyes shuffing forwards for the stuff.

he hungs up the phone and then helps me up before passing me the things.

"need you jacket." i say looking at his denime jacket.

"use yours." he says looking at alec jacket making me glare at him.

"its alec's no" i tell him gestruing for him to take it off.

he does so and i place the stuff by the door before flicking the lighter on and slowly buring the edge of the jakcet before the whole thing comes up in flames.

an alarm starts to ring making me cover my ears sitting on the floor making me whimper.

i feel simon grab me and pull me towards the back of the room the smoke starts to fill the room as i cough.

i feel really sick as thingys start to go blury but a sound makes simon turn aroud from covering me and then look at the window where the bars have been pulled off and izzy is stood there.

"im getting serously tired of saving your life."she jokes looking at him.

"i am not."he says smirking before he helps me up and out the window.

i hug onto izzy straight away and she hugs me back before simon climbs out to and we walk quickly to find everyone else.

when we o i dont bother to look at my sister instead i rush straight into alec's arms and burst into tears as he picks me up and holds me to his front,

"shhhh...its okay.." he mutters rubbing my back. i cry and cry into his shoulder as clary and simon hug until she looks at me in alec's arms crying and goes to take me from him.

i hold on whining not wanting to let go of alec.

"gracie its me."she says softly but i ignore her holding onto him tightly.

"just give her a minuet," alec says making me her scoff.

"she's my sister."she says looking at him frowning.

"yeah...well you've been doing a pretty crap job at looking after her lately." alec says harsh;y before he steps back and turns away from clary leaning her stood there shocked.

"we got a bunch of werewolves trying to kill us so maybe we should get going..." jace says looking at clary. she nods and we go to leave but she stops moving.

"Wait, wait, the box. My backpack. I think I left it at the loft." she says looking at him alarmed.

"No, we've got it. I didn't screw up everything."alec says shifting me onto his hip since ive stopped crying,.

"Let's get out of here, then."jace says going t move but izzy stops simon from walking.

"Wait, Simon! Whatever you do, do not make any fast moves."she mutters to him.

every frowns  until wehear werewolves growiling in the backgrount making me whimper and hide my face in alec's neck.

"This can't be good."simon mutters looking forwards his body stiff.

everyone moves slowly and jace pulls out his sword thing.

"baby you've gotta go down." alec whispers making me whimper but i slowly let me put me down.

he makes me stand just behind him as he readys an arrow in his bow and looks around.

"We're surrounded."alec says looking around slowly at all the wolves stood on storage contains around us.

another loud growling sound is heared making me once again whimper,.

"Everyone, stay together. "alec says looking at eveyone quickly before he looks back at the wolves.

"Believe me, I'm not going anywhere."simon mutters still stauing very still.

"Everyone, get back, that's the alpha leader.!" jace shouts making me quickly look at were a larger wolf is coming walking towards us with two slightly smaller ones on either side of him.

he starts to rush towards us but the sound of paws from behind making me turn and see another one coming rushing down the containers.

"Jace, behind!" i scream making eveyrone look and see the wolf jump and large infront of us.

but he's not looking at us he's facing the alpha. he growls at the larger wolf and the wolf growls back.

we all stand there watching very confused.

"He's challenging the alpha."jace explaisn quietly looking at them.

 they starts to fight. small growls and whimpers can be heard making me whimper too making alec grabs me and pulls me into him turing my face to look away.

"He's helping us!" clary says over the liud banging and growls.

"Or cutting in line to kill us."simon stutters worriedly.

we stand there watching until a blue light flashes and the alpha turns back into human form.

everyone slowly walks forwards looking at the body on the floor.

"the alpha's dead."izzy says looking at the body.

suddenly the other wolf limps infront of us and flashes blue before changing back.

"Oh, my God, Luke."clary gasps looking at him. his shirt is torn open and blood is splattered all over him.

i look at him until all the other wolf howl making us all turn watching them howl. tunil they flash blue and turn back aswell

"What is it? What's happening?"clary stuuters confused looking at everyone.

"When a werewolf kills the alpha leader, he becomes the new alpha."jace explains to us."Your friend Luke's the leader of the pack now." he says making me look at luke.

 "Clary..gracie..." luke says looking at me. i go to move but alec grabs my arm.

"No." he says looking at me making me nod. i stay with him as clary walks over and looks at luke,

"I promised your mother I'd always protect you...both of you," he says looking over at me confsued as i stay by alec.

he then suddenly collapes onto the floor making me gasp and shrug alec off and rush to him.

"Luke!" i gasp crocuhing down  to him on the floor,

"Oh, my God!"clary says looking at him on the floor.

i can hear alec and jace arguring in the background but i dotn care i look at looks whimpering until jace comes and crouches down inbetween me and clary and simon who's come to look at him too.

"His wounds are deep. Only a warlock's magic can cure an alpha's bite...."jace explains making em look at him.

"magnus."i say making alec look at me this time.

"gracie, we gotta go." simon says making me nod and look at alec.

"We have to get him to his car."jace says to clary. they help luke up and then over ton his car.

simon gets in the front and jace gets in the back with calry and luke.

 i stand there looking between alec and izzy who are going back to the instite to report everything. 

and the car filled with the people going to gte luke help from magnus.

"go..." alec mutters making me look at him. i frown but he looks away.

i nod an rush to the car getting in and quickly turning and looking at the guys in the back before i tug on my seat belt and look out the window at alec as we drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.1K 15
(n.) finding something good without looking for it Charlie Fairchild was the older brother of Clarissa, something that seemed to have been held over...
577 28 6
Taylor Fray. Clary's fifteen year old sister. The day of her older sister turns eighteen, her whole life turns upside down. Her mother disappears and...
69K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
25K 970 11
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...