Love on the brain - E.M

By Sollie1116

π’©π‘œ 𝓂𝒢𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰ 𝒾 π’Ήπ‘œ 𝒾𝓂 π“ƒπ‘œ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝒢𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 π‘’π“ƒπ‘œ... More

Cast
"Easy.ben barnes"
Confidence?
"A man?!"
"Eli you magic man"
"Salt in the wound."
Honey bee
Baby im serious
"Princess your crazy!"
My freaking wife!
Your you
Nothing like drake
What she doesnt know wont hurt her
Deuces bitches!
Im landon
Maybe i do
Slut
"I'll stay"
"I dont fuck losers"
"Are you-"
Boo cross out dad
5 days
"Shitty fucking parents"
my girlfreind
full of shit
only the beginning
the terror twins
crazy bitch
stomped hearts
Crown
Change
Here we go again
Cobra queen
His names eli
Kisses and secrets
Enemy
Traitor
I fucking hate you
Quit
Binary brothers
Updatee
No one
Sorry

Gooo,miguel!

398 13 1
By Sollie1116

"All done. You are now tattoo less. Well accept for the-" "yeah i know. Thanks." I paid the lady who did my surgery and left to pick up my uniform when i got a phone call.

"We know were he is" "mr. larusso? You found robby." "Yes. Meet us at your mot- Shannons rehab center. Thats where he is. You can help him from there." I jumped in my new car and sped off.

Soon i parked and ran to mr larusso to see him sitting with robby. "Robby. Your hair it-it looks good" " kiara!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Im so sorry that this happened." "No I'm sorry. Swayze your the only person i have left and-" "listen, I'm sorry to break this up but-this next part is gonna be really really hard okay? But this is the best way forward. I spoke to a lawyer and he-" i heard walkie talkies in the behind us.

"No. No you didn't, you said you were gonna help him! What did you do?!" "What-" "listen robby. I told them you were gonna turn yourself in. It would be much lighter this way." "No no no i cant." "You can and you have to robby." "Th-thats the only reason you called me! You knew if i came he wouldn't leave. Robby you- you gotta run!"he began to run but the cop snatched him.

"Hey! Easy with him. Robby this is only temporary i will get you through this. I will visit you everyday, I promise." " robby ill-ill visit you every week swayze I promise!" " i don't wanna see any of you but my sister." They dragged him away. Shit.

"You! Daniel larusso i swear, i will hate you to the day i fucking die! Your a liar and so is your bitch of a daughter. You larussos better watch your back!" I walked past him and back to my car.
________________________________
Today we had to wear our uniforms for the game after school but right after i was gonna visit Miguel....in the uniform. Who knows maybe a cheerleader will cheer him up.

"Omg. You so rock that uniform!" "Thanks moon, so do you."

We won 30 to nothing Which is good but im barely holding on with all this good girl encino bull.

As i walked into the hospital i saw the one person i wish i didnt.  "Youve done enough princess" he snarled at sam and walked into the room. I walked closer and crossed paths with sam.

"Hey kia-" "i know you are not trying to talk to me right now right?" I scoffed and walked into the room.

"Did somebody order a cheerful dose of varsity cheerleader for a Miguel Diaz?" "Kiara! Wow! You-you look wow." " yeah i know, after the fight I decided to go all encino girl."

"You look good Kiara." "Thanks you um- you to hawk." "Yeah, I've been trying to call but you wouldn't answer." "Oh yeah. New phone." I fake laughed.

"So Miguel, how are you?" "Good I've got some surgery coming up. Its gonna be real expensive though." "Yea i was um- i was in here to after the fight but my insurance covered what i- whatever i had to get done. Who knows, maybe a little gift will show up on your moms door step and help out." "Yeah, hopefully."

After a few minutes, hawk was still there so I decided to go. " hey migs, hate to cut this short but there's somethings i gotta go do." "Fine but, you've got your pom poms on you so I'm requesting one cheer!" "Fine,only for you."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Start."

"Miggy, miggy hes our man if he cant do it no one can. Gooo Miguel!" I ended it in a cartwheel and landed in a split with an overly cheesy smile.

"I should've recorded that!" "No way." I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Ill see you soon Miguel- I'm sorry." I gave him a pitiful smile and walked away.
________________________________
I sat in my car for a bit until i heard a knock on my window. "H-hey." "Hey, new car?" "Oh um yeah." "You know i went to go see you but you weren't home." "Oh yeah i moved in with a relative after the whole Fight. I think i needed a change." "Cool. You removed your tattoos to?" "Yeah, all of them.  Even my piercings."

"Kiara are you- have you been okay?" "Y-yeah. Why wouldn't i be?" "Well, i came to see you at the hospital but they said you didn't want visitors and then you move out and leave your whole life behind for your-for your past? The same one you hated." "Yeah well that fight really got to me. It was fun while it lasted but now its time to set my life and priorities straight and karate isn't one of them. Look i really gotta go, see ya later."

I swear something felt off like if he knows.
________________________________
I told moon and the other cheerleaders about Miguels surgery and we came up with the idea of a car wash. But we needed more help and the only people willing to help on such short notice was the miyagi dos.

I didnt hate them all, just there 'leader'. Besides landon would be there so maybe we could reconnect

I wore  a burgundy bikini with jean cut offs that were really short but we had to rake in some cash some how.

"Hey you!" I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Landon hey!" "How do you feel?" "Better than a week ago." "Thats good but -oops." He purposely put soap on me. "No you did not!" I started chasing him around with the sponge.
________________________________
Elis pov:

A couple of cobras and i pulled up to a car wash for Miguel that the cheerleaders and
Miyagi dos were holding. "There literally using Miguel as there poster child!" "He's not miyagi do, they think they can get away with that?!" Assface was rambling when i saw the last fucking thing i wanted to see today.

Kiara was running around in a tiny ass bathing suite and Landon was following her and just when i thought shit couldn't get worse they were right in each others faces about to kiss. He's a damn fool if he thinks he can kiss my girl and get away with it!

"They wont!"
________________________________
Kiaras pov:

After the car wash was over i went home and showered since i was soaking wet and smelled like dawn dish soap.

I was going downstairs to get some juice when i heard talking.

"I don't wanna be hear any longer than i have to."Johnny? "Hows that karate thing going huh?.oh it didn't go under did it?I'm shocked." Sarcastic ass old man, god i love him

"Look this isn't about me. Theres this kid, Miguel" "yeah i heard something about that. Your kids and your student. Talk about a role model." There was silence for a second before i hear bones popping.

"Easy there Rocco. Sounds like you were about to ask for a hand out. I would hate for anything to jeopardize another payday" "alright so you'll help me?"  Is he just not gonna ask about me?

"I didn't say that either." "Look, you can kick me around all you want sid. Ill take it,but Miguel doesn't deserve what happened to him and i need to make that right."

"Oh so poor Miguel doesn't deserve what happened to him? What about little Kiara? Did she deserve it? Ill ask you this Johnny . Do you know where Kiara was after that fight? Do you know what happened? Do you know where she is now? How bout robby, do you know where he is?" "Psh, robbys in juvie and kiara-kiara is- kiara?" He had no clue about me or what happened. Pathetic.

"Maybe, just maybe you should start worrying about your own damn kids .so what your telling me is you wanna use my money on a kid thats not even yours?" "If i had anything to give i would."

"Well you got nothing to give cause your a loser, like your father. Yeah, you can say what you want about me but At least i stuck around."

"Yeah? Sticking around being a bully isn't much better than leaving  but I'm trying to do better.I'm gonna see robby, and I'm trynna scrape up together whatever i can to help Miguels family and I'm gonna look for Kiara."

Pope John Lawrence the first! The healer of children." "Are you gonna help or not ? I would hate for that little incident with your secretary to get out" "i didnt get where i am because i cared what the public thought of my reputation.get the hell out of here."

"Your a cold old man." "And dont you forget it  buster. Oh! And that very last thing on your list? Shes been upstairs this whole time. In fact shes been here since she got out of the hospital, poor kid was crying for her prick of a dad while she was in a coma and waited everyday for you. To bad daddy was to busy worrying about someone else's kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.7K 32
β˜οΈβ‡’ ˗ˏˋ βœ°πŸ•―οΈπŸ“” β†Ά*ΰ³ƒβœ§ ✰˚. ❃ β†· ˊ- β•°β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβž€ ❝ [𝐦𝐲 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲] ❞ β†³Λ—ΛΛ‹π’†π’π’Š π’Žπ’π’”π’Œπ’π’˜π’Šπ’•π’› ΛŠΛŽΛ— ↴ β—’β—€β—’β—€β—’β—€β—’β—€β—’β—€β—’β—€β—’β—€...
33.4K 708 8
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 π’Œπ’‚π’Š 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-πŸ” ━━ ❝hey, hey, hey, lover i love you just the way you are.❞ demetri alexopoulos x male oc eli moskowitz x fem...
101K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...