Innocently Falling

Galing kay Imisshoe

Meet Ella a simple minded girl who just wants to go out of her small town to grow as a person. She is quirky... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Here I come
Chapter 2: It Begins
Chapter 3: Interview day
Chapter: 4 Work. Work. Work.
Chapter 5: Curious
Chapter 6: A fabulous Friend
Chapter 7: Routine
Chapter 8: Crush
Chapter 9: Meal
Chapter 10: Something fishy
Chapter 11: delivery
Chapter 12: just a stomach ache
Chapter 13: Am I dead?
Chapter 14: Nurse
Chapter 15: Caring for You
Chapter 16: Hospital Vacation
Chapter 17: Furious
Chapter 18: Hallucination
Chapter 19: Microwave
Chapter 20: formal wear not required
Chapter 21: Coffee date??
Chapter 22: D-Day
Chapter 23: Missing you.
Chapter 24: Giddy
Chapter 25: Daddy
Chapter 26: Warmth
Chapter 27: My Escape
CHAPTER 28: Teflon
CHAPTER 30: The Boss
CHAPTER 29: Impossible
Chapter 31: What If
Chapter 32: IG official
Chapter 33: Save the Planet
Chapter 34: Dark side
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Amen
Chapter 37: Displacement
Chapter 38: Oh brother
Chapter 39: Meeting
Chapter 40: Birthday
Chapter 41: Bitten fruit
Chapter 42:BJ
Chapter 43: Hooker
Chapter 44 Spongebob
Chapter 45: SleepOver
Chapter 46: Physical
Chapter 46: $100
Chapter 47: 4.0
Chapter 48: Assignment
Chapter 49: Hybrid
Chapter 50: Bleeding
Chapter 51: College adventures
Chapter 52: let it go
Chapter 53: M.I.B
Chapter 54: looney toons
Chapter 55: The pre-nup
Chapter 56: I do not!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 4 ver. 2.0
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 5 ver 2.0
Chapter 5 version 3.0
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Bonus Chapter 1

28.8K 1.1K 230
Galing kay Imisshoe

Greyson's POV

18y/o

"Mommy I am home!"

I shouted and strides towards the dining area. You will find my mom in the kitchen. Always.

One time she got locked inside the pantry. All of us got so worried. We found mom after an hour sitting in the middle of the pantry munching on chocolates and snacks. Different wrappers are scattered around her. She ate a months worth of cookies and chocolates.

"Do you want some?" She ask oblivious that her 5 children and husband are worried because we can't find her. Then she looks around and added "but the only flavor left is vanilla. I already eat the chocolate ones. Gideon we need to restock."

All of us gapes at her. My dad just grumble and carries mom back to their room.

I don't even want to know what they did inside their room.

As expected mom is eating snack at the dining area. Sitting in my dad's lap.

"Mommy!" I exclaimed and to my dad's protest I lift her up and run towards the couch and hugged her.

"What the fuck?!" Dad exclaimed.

"I miss you mommy!" I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine.

Mom gave me multiple kisses on my face and I love it.
She swipes my hair back and stare at my face and said
"Thank God you look like your dad honey. You look so handsome."

"I'd rather look like you than old man there."

"Hey! I can hear you!" My dad protested as he saunters to us with a scowl on his face.

I grudgingly admit my dad at 50 looks like he is only in his mid 30s. We look like twins. I hope I'll be the same as him when I get older but don't tell him that I admit he looks good. He will gloat for a week if he learned I complimented him.

"Give me back your mother! I am having one on one time with her  before your other brothers steal her attention."

I ignore dad and hugged mom tighter.
Mom just giggled.

Sue me I am a mommy's boy.
I don't give a fuck.

"Mommy!" My sibling shouted.

Parker and Jamison shouted. I saw dad pouted. He needs to learn to share mom.

Oh no. My time with mom will be shortened. I carry mom again ready to escape but my 2 brothers catches us and tackle us on the couch. Dad just barely dodge my brothers.

"Mommy! I am home. Did you miss me?"Jamison who is 10 years old now shouted enthusiastically.

"Of course baby I miss you." Mom answered.
Parker who is the shy one kiss my mom's cheeks and whispered "I miss you mom."

"Guys I am still here. No one wants to greet me? At all? No one misses me?"

"Oh hey dad. I did not see you." Jamison said.

Parker as usual the one who is like mom's twin hugged dad and kiss him on his cheeks but immediately goes back to the couch and attach himself to mom's leg. Jamison did the same and comes back to the couch.

Dad just deadpan stare at us.

"Daddy!" Our sweet princess shouted.

"Princess!" Our dad exclaimed.
Ameera runs towards our dad and launch herself at him. Our dad swiftly catches her and spins her around. Her giggles never fails to make us smile.

Dad repeatedly kisses Ameera's cheeks which started another round of gigles.

"Wait. Where is Gabriel?" Dad asked.

"Detention." I replied.

"Again?" Mom asked worriedly.

"I swear love. He is too much like your brother." Mom just shrugged her shoulders and laugh.

"Ready your bail money Gideon. We will need it in the near future." Mom said.

"Goddammit."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

James POV

I am sitting at the poolside watching Ameera play in the pool when
Parker the boy version of Ella slowly walks up to me. If you just shorten the hair of Ella then you have Parker.

"Daddy." He mumble.

"Yes honey?"

"Can we please buy Mcdonalds."

See? Just like Ella.

"You want me to drive you there or you want one of the MIB to bring you?"

"Can you please accompany me daddy?" He replied.

"Sure honey. Just a minute I'll just call your sister."

I stand up and walk where Ameera is playing.

"Princess it's time to go out of the pool."

"Okay daddy." My princess never fusses. Actually all our children are well behaved.

Gabriel is another story. I swear that kid will give me premature grey hairs.
I wrap Ameera to one of her disney towel and let the staff accompany her back to her room.

"Come on Parker. Let's buy some Mcdonalds."

Parker silently follows me and we use my black Bentley.

"Dine in or Drive thru?" I ask Parker.

"Dine in please."

I nodded and park the car near the entrance. In my peripheral vision I saw the black SUV of the MIB parked 3 cars away from mine.

We entered the store and as usual they look at me. One time Ella say without warning that I am DILF. I almost died when she said that to me. She doesn't even know the meaning of that word. She just thought it means that I am handsome. I swear Mark put that word to her head. After so many years he is still a bad influence on my Ella.

"Welcome to Mcdonalds. Can I please take your order?"

I nudge Parker and he softly said "Can I please have 10 pcs Nuggets, Big Mac meal with upsize coke and fries, Oreo Mcflurry and a happy meal please."

The lady at the counter looked at me as if saying 'I am hearing correctly?'

Yes you are lady. My son eats like we starve him for a weeks but he really just ate 4 hours ago.

I ordered Ella's Nuggets and large fries while, 2 Big Mac for Grey and me. Sundae for Ameera and a Cheeseburger for Gabriel and Jay.

I always spent a fortune at this fastfood joint. Thank God I did not franchise at all because I'll not earn anything.

Parker chose a booth and I place our orders on our table.
He starts to munch on his nuggets and I opened my Big Mac. I took a big bite when Parker suddenly blurts out.

"I think I am gay dad."

I almost choke on my burger. I reach out to my drink and took a gulp. Parker pat my back and rub it gently.

When he made sure that his poor dad is not dying he went back to his seat.

"Are you trying to kill me Parker? God you're just like your mom. You both have a bad timing."

I wipe my lips and stare at my son who is obviously tense, worried and afraid.

I stand up and kneel in front of him and hold his hand.

"Parker honey. Listen to me. Whatever is your identity don't be afraid to tell us. Your mom and I will love you even if you identify as a Panda. You understood? Our love will not change. We are your family. We will support you forever okay?" I told him softly.

Tears streams down his face. I stood up and hugged my precious son tightly. I lift and place him on my lap and rub his back gently while murmur comforting words to his ear.

I don't care that we are having a moment inside Mcdonalds. If my children needs me to comfort them even in the middle of the street or in the middle of my meeting I'll do it because I love them.

When he calms down we continue eating our food and bring our take out back to the estate. The rest of my spawn are inside their own respective rooms.

I hand the food to the staff and instruct them to distribute it to my children. I went inside my room and saw Ella sprawled on the bed watching Peppa Pig.

My love is still a kid at heart.

I mute the TV and crawl beside her. Ella looks at me curiously and I explain to her what our Parker had told me. Like mother Like son. My Ella teared up. After comforting my son an hour ago I am now comforting my lovely wife.

"Come on. Let's all sleep together." Ella suggested.
I agreed and change to my sleepwear.

We knock on all our kids room on the left wing of the house and told them to gather in our movie room. We place a custom size sofa bed to fit us all because Ella sometimes wants us to sleep together with our children.

We individually explain to our children what Parker told us and as expected they hug and kiss their brother.

"If someone teases or bothers you bro just tell me and I'll take care of it." Gabriel said.

I made a meaningful side glance at Ella. It seems like I'll bail Gabriel in Jail earlier than I thought.

"So you'll play tea party with me!?" Ameera exclaimed.

Parker nodded.

We all play with our princess. I even see Grey playing make up with her the other day. The whole time I am laughing. I did take a picture for future use.

We all cuddle and Parker was placed in the middle.

"Goodnight and I love you my babies." Ella said.

"Goodnight mommy  I love you." All our children replied.

"And me?" I ask

"Oh dad is here too?"

Ungrateful Brats.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

943K 8.9K 13
[completed] Javier Altamira a man who has everything, fame, wealth, looks and a body that drives women crazy but he is ruthless, never smiles and nev...
1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
3.3K 90 16
Layla Sheldon a beautiful, gorgeous, rich, independent and a very talented girl. Layla is a perfect daughter, sister and soon-to-be wife but has a no...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...