😈 Tales of a Cambion (Book 2...

By elgaia489

Isabelle continues living her new life with new friends at a new school, with secrets to reveal and keep and... More

I (XXIV). The Secret Behind the Rings πŸ’
II (XXV). Ameri's DecisionπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’Ό
III (XXVI). A Lovely Demoness πŸ₯°
IV-A (XXVII-A). The Student Council President's Gaze πŸ—³οΈ
IV-B (XXVII-B). The Trial of a Fallen Knight πŸ‘©β€βš–οΈ
V (XXVIII). Invite Your Friends πŸ₯³
VI (XXIX). Royal One πŸ‘‘
VII (XXX). The Teachers at Babylus πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« πŸ‘©β€πŸ«
VIII (XXXI). The Miracle of Some Fools πŸ“œ
IX (XXXII). Studying in the Netherworld πŸ“•
X (XXXIII). Balam's Lesson πŸ“š
XI-A (XXXIV-A). End-of-Terminus Exams πŸ“
XI-B (XXXIV-B). Girls' Talk πŸ’¬
XII (XXXV). Professor Kalego's Home Visits 🏘️
XIII (XXXVI). Walter Park 🎑 🎒 🎠
XIV (XXXVII). Everyone's Playmate πŸ‘¦ πŸ‘§
XVI (XXXIX). The Name of This Feeling 😠
XVII (XL). The Ultimate Halberd πŸ”±
XVIII (XLI). My Desire πŸ˜” 🏨
XIX (XLII). Clara's House 🏑
XX (XLIII). The Immoveable Princess πŸ‘Έ
XXI-A (XLIV-A). Mingles of Togetherness πŸ‘«
XXI-B (XLIV-B). Demon Etiquette ⚜️
XXII (XLV). Dream Date πŸ’˜
XXIII-A (XLVI-A). The One Who Rules Over the Demon World 🀴
XXIII-B (XLVI-B). Dancing with the StarsπŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί
Teaser for the Next Volume πŸ”š

XV (XXXVIII). Magical Beasts Attack πŸ‰ πŸ‚ πŸ€

144 2 0
By elgaia489

At Walter Park

With Team 1

Before we get to the whole event, let's rewind a little. A few minutes before the Six Fingers' attack on Walter Park, Romiere was having some dress-up fun at the cosplay room in attempts to make Picero be much different than he is in terms of dazzling appearances.

"Each and every outfit looks just fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!" Said Romiere, "They look so perfect, I even terrify myself, Ronove!"

"I wonder if bizarre creatures like this exist in the human world, too." Wondered Shichiro holding a penguin mascot head.

"Trust me, they do exist there but without any odd features." Said Damien in a quiet volume.

"I think this would looks quite sharp and flattering on Master Iruma." Said Asmodeus holding a couple of costumes, "No, this might be better."

"Ah, this would be most fitting for a Demon King! Yes, indeed!" Said Sabro with a dark costume.

"Hmm... which hat would be a perfect match for my sense of style." Said Alexander as he tried to select one of the hats he's holding.

"Sabnock, Siegfried's wondering if this dress would suit her." Said Dariss holding a black dress with crimson roses at the hem, "I thought it'd look nice, but I guess she wants your opinion on it, too."

"G-Graveston! I-I never said th-that!" Denied Yanna, "M-More importantly, i-it's not that I-"

"You need not fret, Siegfried." Reassured Sabro, "I am most certain you'd suit such a garment of that kind."

Those words flattered the young Gorgon as her face reddened and she looked away.

While that was happening, Picero lifted his sleeping mask up, noticing something strange. He then fell from his cloud front first to the floor.

"Huh?! What happened?!" Asked Iruma.

"Hey, you really shouldn't sleep on the floor." Said Dariss.

"It's warm. How weird." Described Picero with his hand on the floor.

"Did you say warm?" Asked Asmodeus.

"Why would the floor be warm?" Asked Sabro.

"Well, the grounds of Walter Park are teeming with mana, though it's mainly accumulating in three points." Replied Picero placing buttons on the map as he explained, "Say it's like a bird's nest, and those three points are like the eggs the mama bird's trying to keep warm."

The buttons were place at the west, northeast and southeast of the park map.

The Agares Family Bloodline Ability: Bed (My Area)

Picero can manipulate any ground surface. And with this in hand, he is able to sense inconsistencies with the ground.

"Keeping them warm, you say?" Repeated Yanna.

"Ro, Ro, Ro?" Sounded Romiere.

"Correct. To hatch the eggs." Added Picero.

"But what does that mean?" Asked Iruma and Alexander.

Picero must be referring to the strange egg-shaped items the Six Fingers dropped as they were dropped at the exact same mentioned locations. At one second, Picero found something happening and formed an earth barrier around him and his group. Iruma went to see what was up and there stood the Carmine Dragon that stands in their direction of the park.

"Is that a... magical beast?" Asked Iruma.

"A dragon..." Trailed Damien.

"It's gargantuan." Said Asmodeus.

"Everyone, please gather over here and quickly!" Said a staff member, "The Walter Staff will keep you safe!"

"Is everyone alright?" Asked Shichiro and Damien.

"We're fine." Said Sabro holding Yanna.

"All thanks to Agares turning the floor into walls." Said Dariss.

"This is why I was saying the ground felt weird." Said Picero.

"Thank you, Ronove!" Said Romiere hugging Picero on his cloud.

"Get off!" Retorted the ground manipulator.

"We must get to safety." Suggested Shichiro.

"Wait, but... Agares, you told us earlier... there were three eggs..." Recalled Iruma.

And he wasn't mistaken. At the northeast was the Panther Rat, within the southeast the Mountain Bull.

•°•°•○•°•°•

With Team 3

"What the hell is that?!" Questioned Jazz.

"Mountain Bull!" Answered Acheron.

If anyone doesn't realize this, Acheron knows a lot about Netherworld fauna, being the heir to the Silent Snipers.

"Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap!" Exclaimed Lied.

"We gotta retreat!" Said Goemon, "It's way too dangerous to stay here!"

"And hurry!" Agreed Kamui.

"Right on! Let's go!" Nodded Kaminari.

"Were we ever able to reach the others?" Asked Lied.

"I can't get through!" Said Kamui holding his phone.

"Are we going to run or hide?" Asked Jazz, "Either way, we need to move!"

Jazz then bumped into Kalego and Julius and asked what should they do in this situation.

"I gave it a little bit of thought, and... unfortunately, I'm just not having fun yet." Said Kalego.

"What's that?" Asked his students confused.

"The Babylus Teachers' Handbook clearly states right here. Always put your students first without hesitation." Recited Kalego with his handbook, "Therefore, you are all very lucky. We shan't let this opportunity escape. There are six of you here, including my fellow chaperone Julius. It's the perfect time to practice combination attacks. It's not every day as I'm sure you know, people get to concentrate all of your mana on a target that massive, much less a moving one."

"Y-You're kidding, right?! Is this a joke?" Shivered Jazz.

"Uh, what is he saying?!" Panicked Lied, "Seiously, what the hell is he saying?!"

"You're humor does not compute!" Exclaimed Kamui.

"It sounds like you're suggesting we fight that thing!" Said Goemon.

"That's the whole point." Said the Gremory brothers together with eyebrows raised.

"Hell yeah! Combination attacks!" Cheered Kaminari with a fighting spirit, being the only one besides Acheron and Julius not looking pale.

"Time to steel your resolve!" Declared their instructor, "Now, let's enjoy this to all our heart's content. As dutifully as possible."

In the magic classes for the first-years at Babylus, they mostly learn simple spells dealing with transformation or the senses. They learn the basics so they can master the magic most suited to them, and start to practice and apply these skills more once they're in their second year. That's a big problem because most of the Misfit Class hasn't learned any attack spells yet. As the students fled to a safe zone, most of them began to question what they should do against the Mountain Bull. Kamui managed to protect Lied from a boulder that was at his direction.

""You're in the way, you scuttling pests," apparently." Translated Kamui, "It seems quite angry."

The Caim Family's Bloodline Ability: Translation (Friendship)

Kamui can translated any creature's language and communicate with them directly.

Another boulder was at Kamui and Lied's direction. Thankfully, Acheron, Julius, Goemon, and Kaminari had it all covered. Acheron and Julius aimed their eyes at the boulder as reticle-like sigils appear on their eyes.

"Goemon, help enhance my Thunderbolt with your wind sword!" Said Kaminari as the Gremory brothers brandish their weapons (gun-blades for Acheron, magic pendulum for Julius).

"Yes, Kaminari!" Replied Goemon.

With their weapons and magic all well-equipped and ready to go, the offense magic quartet destroyed the boulder in a flash.

The Garp Family Bloodline Ability: Wind Blade

Goemon can control an invisible blade made of wind however he likes.

The Levina Family Bloodline Ability: Lightning Moveset

Just like any Electric-type Pokémon, Kaminari has a set of four moves that she can use for a certain number of times per move.

The Gremory Family Bloodline Ability: Hawkeye

Originating from a former beast-hunting family, Acheron and Julius have special eyes which help them aim their weapons and magic at their intended targets.

"Target cleared." Said Julius.

"Boy, that was a close one." Said Goemon.

"You can say that again." Remarked Kaminari and Acheron.

"Thanks, you guys! You're lifesavers!" Thanked Lied.

"Bless you." Said Kamui.

'Wind Blade, and Lightning Moveset... These are the only abilities any of us have that can actually be used for attacks.' Analyzed Jazz. 'And Hawkeye just as useful, too, when it comes to precision-guided offense.'

Once they found a safe hiding spot, it was time to discuss strategy.

"The only ones?" Asked Lied.

"Yeah." Nodded Jazz, "They're the only attack-based bloodline abilities. I have Pit. Kamui has Friendship. Lied has Controller (Sensory Bandit). They're sensory-based that are useless in battle. We can use simple spells, though."

"Speaking of which, Lied, could you steal that thing's sight?" Asked Kaminari.

"Huh?! From which eye?" Asked Lied, knowing that Mountain Bull has three pairs of eyes.

"Any would do." Said Kaminari, "Do it, buddy!"

With his Controller, Lied took some of the beast's sight as part of the plan-the second pair of eyes to be exact.

"Nyah! Nyah! Over here, dummy!" Called Kamui, in attempts to distract it, "Yeah, right here! I do apologize for interrupting your little rampage. I am disappointed that you are not a lady, but I shall still play with you for a while."

Now it was time for getting in on Mountain Bull's blind spot with Jazz's Raffire and Goemon's Wind Blade, soon followed by Kaminari's Electro Ball, Julius' Erst · Bohren, and Acheron's Eschaton blast to make a flaming swirl and overload attack. It was a direct hit at its shoulder, but they only ended up irritating Mountain Bull more. And then comes something very interesting: Mountain Bull carefully picked up Kaminari by her cardigan, alerting her teammates that she could be in danger.

"Hey! What the?!" Exclaimed the Pikachu.

"Huh?! Kaminari?! Hang in there!" Said Jazz.

"Why the hell is it taking her away?!" Questioned Goemon.

"That I'm not sure, Goemon." Replied Acheron.

Nothing much, actually. It just so happened to move Kaminari out of the way, even when she tries to get in on the action it'd only make her be put aside more.

"Eh? Why is it putting her away?" Wondered Kamui.

"Less asking, more strategizing here, Caim." Said Julius.

With another move to the ground, the male students resorted back to Kalego for some help.

"Honestly... Why do you insist on relying on me so quickly?" Asked Kalego.

"Isn't it obvious?" Rhetorically asked Acheron.

"You're our teacher!" Stated Goemon.

"Our chaperone!" Added Jazz.

"Our coach!" Followed Kamui.

"Our instructor!" Added Lied.

"You're wasting such a fun attraction." Said Kalego, "But if I have to offer something up... I would say use all that you've learned the best that you can. Then, perhaps, even you fools could succeed at stopping that monster, despite it putting Levina away from your team."

Couldn't he be any more abstract, huh?

"Professor Kalego's got a point, you guys . There aren't any other adults that we can rely on at this time and age when the only ones who will protect you is yourselves." Said Julius as he figured it all out as Acheron nodded in agreement.

It wasn't long before the rest ended up thinking the ideology of adults protecting children was all an illusion. What will become of Kalego's team?

•°•°•○•°•°•

In Uraboras Prison

Down a corridor in the underground prison, a range of fallen officers and guards laid on the floor hurt and defeated.

"I don't understand. What do you fiends even want?" Asked one of the guards to Wetoto, who was cleaning his hand.

"To rescue some prisoners." Said Wetoto.

"Get more men to the surface! On the double!" Ordered a chief officer, "Where's the Demon Border Control and the Magical Beast Elimination Squad?!"

"We've got another problem, sir!" Said a guard coming into the security room, "Level 2 has been taken over by intruders! And not only that, prison locks have been opened... which means, the prisoners are out of their cells."

At this rate, the prisoners are superior in numbers before bothering with any magic.

"We actually made it out! Everything's going even than we planned!" Said 3770 on the run with his friends, "Now we get to join up with the Six Fingers, who will bring chaos to the Netherworld! It'll be great! But first, let's stone Walter Park!"

While 3770's excitement was up and running, there was something worrying 1182.

"Hey, what's up with you?" Asked 3770.

"It's just... uh... Are we really going up there?" Asked 1182, "I mean... he's up there."

"He? You mean Triton?" Asked one of the other inmates.

It goes along the lines of this, see. The higher you go in Uraboras Prison, the stronger the guards on each level become. And the one that all of the prisoners fear the most is the Vice Chief Guard, Triton the Handshaker. Why is he the most feared? According to 1182, Triton is known for breaking the necks of dragons with her bare hands. That means even the Six Fingers are finished if Triton gets his hands on them, too. What kind of intense battle was going on up there?

If you thought the Six Fingers couldn't get past Triton, well you're dead wrong. Despite his appearance and size, Hyudarin single-handedly held a stronger grip at Triton's hands.

'This is impossible!' Screamed Triton in pain, 'My Handshake bloodline ability has the strength to crush anything! So I don't get it! Why isn't it working against this tiny old geezer?!'

"Pardon me, good sir." Said Hyudarin, "But you know the difference between our strengths. It's quite substantial, yes. Through all your bluffing bluster, perhaps you should've been a bit more aware of how big you actually are, like me... You whelp."

"Whoo, you go, Master Hyu! That'll teach him." Cheered Atori on top of a hill of defeated guards.

"Looks like our little magic beasties up top are rampaging on pointe, too." Said Wetoto, "They're summoned beasts that were raised specifically on our mana. And they won't stop until they level Walter Park. The staff and patrons should be completely helpless. If there was a demon stupidly brave enough to actually face those magical beasts..."

"Yeah, what if?" Asked Atori.

"Well, then, they'd be quite a legitimate hero." Answered Wetoto.

"A hero, you say?" Repeated Atori, "Yeah, right."

•°•°•○•°•°•

With Team 3

Looks like Jazz wasn't at a good spot, his friends (bar Acheron, who is walking beside them, especially Jazz) that were still in battlefield were pushing him up front.

"Don't push! Don't push! Don't push! Don't push!" Demanded Jazz, "Stop pushing me, damn it!"

"Now, now..." Ushered Lied as he pushed Jazz with Goemon and Kamui.

"Don't 'now, now' me!" Shouted Jazz, "I don't wanna die!"

"Guys, quit fighting! You're gonna attract that bull's attention to us." Exclaimed Acheron.

And he was right. All of their arguing caught the attention of Mountain Bull and they dodged by the second it was about to punch them away. That being done, they retreated to a safe spot.

"That was close, man." Said Jazz, "That was way too close..."

"So scary! Like the advanced scary!" Finished Lied.

"And by the way, why the hell do Acheron and I have to be the ones in front, huh?!" Questioned Jazz, irritated by earlier.

"Because you're our leaders, of course!" Said Lied.

"Since when?!" Asked Jazz, "First time I've heard about it."

"Jazzy! You and Acheron are Gimel-ranked (ג), remember!" Stated the gamer, "Not to mention, we just lost our more powerful teammate of the same rank so we have to resort to you both!"

He's right! Bar Kaminari as she's being put out of the way, Jazz and Acheron are the only Gimel-ranked demons among the Bet-ranked (ב).

"You gotta take 'em down!" Said Kamui.

"Leaders!" Addressed Goemon.

"Come on, bros!" Addressed Lied.

"You've got nerve, pulling this stuny now!" Retorted Jazz, "Whenever we're all just goofing off , you don't act like-"

"You and Acheron are the only ones we can rely on, Jazz!" Said Lied as he, Goemon and Kamui gave looks of hopefulness and need.

"We beg of you." Pleaded Goemon.

"Please, kind sirs! Assist us!" Begged Kamui.

'Oh, come on... Give me a break.' Thought Jazz, 'Why are you begging me? Just make it stop. I... I...'

"Look, Jazz. This is our chance. They're cheering us on." Said Acheron, "What made you so insistent on not taking this anyway?"

The insistent words from Acheron and the pleading looks from Lied, Kamui, and Goemon in this desperate situation gave us a glimpse at Jazz's relationship with his older brother, Rock M. Andro.

About Rock M. Andro (According To Jazz)

Jazz's family was basically on meritocracy. The one who has their stuff taken is at fault, not the one who took it. That's how Rock's always been.

Rock was an awful drunkard and a shameless philanderer, and he never cared about personal boundaries. No matter how much he turns Jazz off, the reason he can't just act as if it doesn't bother him is because Rock is actually better than him.

If Jazz had a younger sibling, he totally would've been nice to them.

Oh, wait. He DOES have one... but it'll better not to tell who they are for now.

'Don't say you're counting on me... or call me "Bro"...' Thought Jazz, 'If you keep giving me those puppy-dog eyes, I'm gonna... be so happy that I don't know what to do with myself! Just look at their pure little faces, expecting the world from me!'

Goemon and Lied don't want to be at the front and Kamui would only want to die from a woman's embrace. There wasn't any other option to take, it's do-or-die time!

"That does it! Big br- I mean, Acheron and I will figure something out! We promise." Declared Jazz, making his peers look up to him more, "Oh crap, this is so embarrassing! But what can we do? With our level of magic, we don't stand a chance. What the hell is that thing trying to do, anyway?! Just how much is it going to destroy?!"

With Wind Blade, Hawkeye, Friendship and Controller, how can this team effectively use them together like this? Just then, Kalego and Julius came up to Jazz.

"Hey, Jazz. Might I ask you, is that trinket around your neck just some accessory?" Asked Julius.

No way! Jazz's whistle is what we needed to fight?! With that string of luck, will Kalego's team be able to defeat Mountain Bull?

•°•°•○•°•°•

With Team 1

While the chaos was happening, the people located at the west side of the parm were being guided to safety. Iruma looked behind, seeing all the places he went to with Shiida were now reduced to rubble. He clutched on his short tie in an uneasy feeling that was new to him.

"Have you reached the others?" Asked Shichiro.

"No, sadly." Said Asmodeus.

"I can't contact my wife and my daughters." Said Damien.

"I hope they're alright." Added Alexander with worry.

"I can't get through." Said Dariss.

"The signals are all down." Said Yanna.

Shichiro walked over to Iruma, who was looking down after all the destruction has been done.

"What's the matter?" Asked Shichiro.

Iruma tried to make a response, but there wasn't anything he can speak his mind. Others noted that this whole attack was plotted by someone. Iruma asked his instructor if it was true and the latter told him that they were summoned beasts. Given the sizes of Carmine Dragon, Mountain Bull, and Panther Rat, multiple people have been involved with the summoning.

"So what's been bothering you?" Asked Shichiro, "Are you alright?"

"Not really sure." Said Iruma, "But... I just feel really uneasy."

Suddenly, a voice called for help within the vicinity. That voice of distress belonged to a child that was one of those who played at the kids' area. And he wasn't the only one who needed help-the other kids he was with were trapped under the rubble.

"We need to save them!" Said Yanna running with Iruma and Alexander, "They're survivors!"

"We've got to go help him!" Agreed Iruma.

"It'll never work." Said a bystander.

"What?" Alexander gasped, "Why?"

"I'm not gonna risk my life." The bystander continued

"It's probably too late, anyway." Concurred another bystander.

Just why is this happening? The answer is simply because they're demons; their own desires are their top priorities, and their empathy for others is almost nonexistent. Therefore, they won't act unless it benefits them.

"Iruma... are you alright?" Asked Dariss, seeing his friend's gloomy expression.

Iruma made his way to speak with the nearest staff member.

"What about that child? You're not gonna help?" He ranted, "They're right in front of you! You can't just leave them behind!"

"We just don't have enough hands on deck to help out." Said the staff member, "Come, now. I need you to stand aside. We have to get to safety. Right this way, everyone! Follow me and we'll get out of here!"

"I can't believe it." Muttered Damien incredulously, "How can the common demon be so... heartless?"

As the employee guide the visitors, Iruma fell on his knees with disbelief. Alexander, Asmodeus, Yanna, and Dariss came to his side. Iruma then borrowed the former's phone and saw a picture of him and his friends before they all grouped up.

They were all so happy to come to Walter Park together, but now everything was in ruins destroyed by this madness.

"I see. This uneasiness is getting stronger." Understood Iruma, "This feeling... This whole time, I was mad."

Asmodeus and his other teen friends took a look at him, and their eyes widened from the expression he wore.

"I didn't know it before but I'm actually really mad!"

A whole new feeling, Iruma never though he would actually by angry at something. With Kalego's team finding a way to defeat Mountain Blue, will their trump card be of any help? What will happen to the children trapped in the rubble at the west end? Is there any way to stop the beasts from causing more rampage? Find out next time!

•°•°•○•°•°•

~Interval~

Back when Iruma was playing with the kids, Asmodeus sent a recording of him playing as a monster to someone. "Master Iruma looks truly magnificent in his kaiser cosplay." He said, "Behold how valiant he looks! Rawr! Rawr! Now, I have no other choice but to say... You've slain me once again, Master Iruma! And... sent."

Turns out, the person he was texting was Eiko, who sent him a selfie of her in tears of happiness.

"Thank you, kindred spirit." Texted Eiko, "This was so cute I made it my phone background."

Well, that's good for her. What a simp, eh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 119 7
hizuki shoku a 15-year-old girl has been isekai into Mairimashita-iruma kun by truck-kun. When opening her eyes she was a 7-year-old child in an aban...
270 10 60
β™₯️Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer x Powerpuff Girls x SRS crossoverβ™₯️ 🌈A collaboration between myself and FictionalMagicTamer🌈 Arc I: After her famil...
15.8K 583 23
(This is a Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun! Fanfiction) Iruma Suzuki. Age 8. Sold to a demon called Balam Shichiro because his parents wanted to b...
59.4K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! β€’ β€’ β€’I do not own Iruma-k...