VIII (XXXI). The Miracle of Some Fools 📜

In Babylus Demon School

In a Hallway

Walking through the school premises were Kalego, Dali and Robin. Dali decided to bring up an update.

"From what I'm hearing, Iruma, Ryūko, and the others have gotten permission slips from all of the faculty save you, Professor Kalego." Said Dali.

"Hey, hey! What's your move?" Asked Robin, "You can't go back on your word now... "This is why adults suck," they'll say, and the students will hate your guts! So, whatcha gonna do? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell-"

Nothing seems to end well for Robin when Kalego's around, huh? Looks like the latter electrocuted the former's face, now on the floor. Dali couldn't help but snicker at his daily predicaments.

"I will simply use a dignified approach." Said Kalego.

"So does this means you're gonna allow their transfer to the Royal One?" Asked Dali.

"No. That's highly doubtful." Objected Kalego before he and Dali proceeded to move, leaving poor Robin behind.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Outside the Faculty Office

"Apparently, they got a genuine letter of recommendation from Student Council!" Said one of the First-years.

"Ceberously?" Asked his friend.

"I didn't think they could pull that off, but that's devi awesome." Said another student.

All the while, Eiko was trying to get a look at the room since she was at the very back of an audience.

"Can you believe this, Dariss? The Misfit Class are finally gonna transfer to the missing Demon King's Classroom." Said Acheron.

"Ryūko told me that she and her friends finally got all the teachers' signatures." Said Dariss.

From a corner at the end of the hallway, Isabelle poked her head out to see the faculty office entrance.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Inside the Faculty Office

With all the teachers eager to see the result, Iruma presented the gathered permission forms to Kalego.

His sister watched the conversation between them, still slightly doubtful.

"Here are the permission slips from the teachers." Said Iruma, "All gathered within 3 days. See for yourself."

That said, Kalego picked up each slip to see what he meant. As he is doing so, he noticed one student missing from the class.

"By the way... Where is Isabelle?" Kalego asked.

The Misfit Class couldn't figure out where Isabelle was since she wasn't with them for the past 3 days. She didn't even tell them what important matters she still needed to attend to. Ryūko, on the other hand, stayed quiet as she seemingly knew what Isabelle was up to.

"Whatever. Anyway... Yes, you do indeed have 36 approved permission slips." Said Kalego.

"But of course! Miss Ryūko and Master Iruma are never anything less than perfect, you know." Flattered Asmodeus.

"Iruma and Ryūko-kins are the bee's knees!" Agreed Clara.

"You're the only remaining holdout." Said Iruma, "If you approach this in a dignified manner, there's no way you won't give us your stamp. Right?"