XIII (XXXVI). Walter Park 🎡 🎢 🎠

End of Terminus

Legend says the previous Demon King could not relieve the stress of his evil cycle due to his busy schedule, so he rampaged for 30 days, which evolved into this extended break for demons to relieve their stress, relax, and replenish.

•°•°•○•°•°•

At Walter Park's Entrance

Ryūko and Iruma were walking through a glass tunnel with Asmodeus, Lavande, Clara, Kaminari and Yanna before they made it to the main gates, where all visitors flocked to arrive early.

"So, this is Walter Park!" Said Iruma.

"Look, Master Iruma. So many demons just waiting for the park to open!" Said Asmodeus in his white and black jacket with a suitable pair of pants.

"Is it really this popular?" Asked Ryūko in her most elegant Qi/Chinese Lolita dress of pales and frills for the season.

"Most certainly." Replied Lavande wearing an armor-like dress with tights that match her skin tone.

"Oh, there they are." Said Jazz taking notice of Ryūko's retinue, "Ryūko! Iruma! You guys made it."

"Morning, morning." Greeted Goemon in a kimono top of light and dark blue.

"We've been waiting for you." Said Lied with a hooded vest over his long-sleeved shirt.

"So you've come, my rivals!" Said Sabro in Hawaiian-themed top.

"You guys are all here early!" Said Iruma fabricated in a collared shirt with a short tie and shorts.

"Wow, Jazz. That whistle is so cool!" Said Kaminari with her red shirt and black shorts, referring to that silver whistle that Jazz was wearing around his neck.

"Hey! You're all in your regular clothes!" Said Clara in a light green shirt and green overalls.

"It's a special occasion, so we wanted to dress up." Said Elizabetta clothed with a pale pink dress.

"Y-Yeah, pretty much what she said..." Agreed Keroli dressed with a pastel blue dress and teal cardigan.

"Since it's a special occasion, I will take a closer look." Said Kamui with a fancy suit and top hat, "Oh, yes!"

"I get it, but your eyeballs are about to explode." Remarked Goemon.

"I'll be sure to cook you up, perverted bird." Gritted Kaminari.

"Le-Le-chan... please don't kill him, though..." Requested Yanna decorated by a pink off-shoulder top and a plaid skirt of black and red.

"It's the End of Terminus!" Smiled Lied.

"We're at the amusement park!" Chimed in Goemon.

"Let's forget about everything else and cut loose today!" Suggested Jazz before he and his two friends gloomed down.

"At least, that's what we'd like to say in a holiday like this one." Lamented Lied.

"But that might not be happening." Said Jazz.

"Oh, because of the bodyguards we have been assigned with-Opera, Professor Balam, and Professor Kalego, no doubt?" Asked Ryūko, "I suppose you may have it said as you may."

"Grandpa insisted they come as bodyguards, she means." Said Iruma, "This is our first time travelling so far away, and he was worried, so..."

"Wait, Ryūko? This is you and Iruma's first time in long-distanced travels?" Asked Yanna.