The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

37. The childhood friend

8.6K 755 460
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

"Aditi..." I whispered her name but there were no response from her. I pated her cheeks but still she remain silent in my arms. I looked at the beauty lying in my arms unconscious and I don't know how to wake up her.

"Shastri ji.." I shouted Shastri ji's name and with in minute he rushed inside my cabin.

I lifted Aditi in my arms in a bridal style and walked out from the washroom, meeting Shastri ji in a half way.

"What happened to her?" I can see the panic in Shastri ji's face.

"Get the car ready. We need to go to the hospital." Without answering his question I ordered him and walked out from my cabin with my beautiful neighbour in my arms.

Sastri ji nodded his head and then ran out from my cabin while talking on phone, probably my driver, to get the car ready.

As I was walking in the corridor with Aditi in my arms, everyone's attention turns towards me and they all are looking at both of us in shock. But I ignored all the uncomfortable gaze which I was getting from the employees and literally run towards the exit of the building. As I reached the end of the corridor, I saw my car already parked with a driver behind the wheel and Shastri ji was holding the back seat door, open for me.

I sit inside the car with Aditi in my arms and Shastri ji close the door after me and took the passenger seat beside the driver.

"To the hospital, fast." I ordered to the driver but my eyes were still stick to the unconscious Aditi in my arms.

My heart was beating faster than normal. Tears were threatening in my eyes and I was continuously praying to God not let anything happen to her. I have never been this terrified ever in my life not when Yash left me. It was like I stop breathing if something happen to her.

"Fast..." I screamed on my driver and I can feel the tears in my eyes but I can't lose my shit right, I have someone in my arms to take care of. Shastri ji was also shocked with my behaviour but I don't fucking care about anyone, Aditi is more important for me.

As driver stopped the car in front of me I rushed inside the hospital with Aditi in my arms and started screaming for doctors. Soon two paramedics rush towards me along with the doctor. They took Aditi from my arms, laid her on the stretcher, took her inside the room and asked me to wait outside.

I waited outside, till then Shastri ji completed all the hospital formalities. I asked him to go back to the office and he obeyed. I don't know how long I was standing there keep waiting for someone to come outside and tell me she is alright. I can't afford if something happen to her. Fear was crawling inside me and my hands were shaking in anxiety. I don't want my anxiety hit me right now or I get any panic attack. Aditi needs me. I rub my chest with my palm to ease the pain but it was no use because I know what could calm it.

Soon the door open, a lady doctor came outside from the room and I immediately rushed to her.

"Are you the husband of the patient?" Was the first question she asked me and leave me stunned for a second but I consume myself.

"No..we are friends. We both work at same place." I said.

"I need to see her family." Doctor asked me.

"She doesn't live with her family. But you can tell me anything about her." I assured her.

She nodded her head and said, "Okay, come to my cabin. I have something to discuss with you."

I followed her to her cabin and took the seat in front of her. Anxiety was building inside me. I was continuously praying for health of Aditi. She is the only hope in my life and I don't want to lose her at any cost.

"Aditi is suffering from Anaemia." My eyes went wide when doctor delivered me the tragic news. I could not utter the word. My voice stuck in my throat and I don't know how to digest this news.

"It's look like she doesn't have any nutrition for a while and as you said she started throw up after having her lunch it may be because she is not used to of healthy food and her stomach could not hold it when she had a nutrition in her food." Doctor continue but I was still in stunned.

"Aditi may get caught in serious disease which cause her death because of it." Doctor said with a serious expression.

"Will she be fine?" This is the only sentence, I managed to say in my shock state.

"She will but only the under good care. You have to take care of her everything. Not just the food but everything." Doctor has the small sad smile on her face and she was looking at me sympathetically.

"I will..." I assured the doctor. I going to take Aditi with me. She will live with me though I am not sure if she agree with me or not but I have to convince her.

"I am writing down some medicines for her. Make sure she won't miss them and have her proper meal." Doctor write down some medicines on the prescription pad and hand over it to me. I nodded my head while receiving it.

"Can I meet her now?" I asked the doctor with hope and to my relief she nodded her head positively.

*****

When I came to her I saw her sleeping on the hospital bed peaceful. An IV tube was attached to her right hand with the glucose bottle and her face turned into pale but she still managed to look the most beautiful girl in the world I have ever seen. How could someone look such beautiful in a hospital bed? But I know it's not someone else. It's my beautiful neighbour.

Aditi...

I took the seat beside on her bed and hold her hand with mine. I leaned to her face and caressed her right cheek. I tuck a loose strand behind her ear. I really love to do that.

I remember how today my morning started to teasing with her and she was blushing and giggling, making me feel happier than ever and how it turns gloomy by the evening. I want my every morning like today. I want to it start with her giggling and every night ends with her smile. Tears brim back at the back of my eyes. I could never imagine Aditi was going through all of this. How could someone starve to the person for a food. They must not be human.

I won't leave any of them. They have to face the consequences to hurt Aditi. She is not the someone, anyone could mess. She is my girl and I can do anything to protect her.

But first of all I have to convince Aditi to move in with me as I could not do anything to those basters until Aditi live with them. I don't them to hurt Aditi more because of me.

I leaned more and kissed her on her forehead.

*****

Ring...Ring...

I woke up abruptly from the nap when my phone rings. I took out my phone from my trousers pocket and read the caller ID. It was from Raghav. It reminds me, I don't meet him from past two weekends. I will call him later. I cut the call and put back my mobile in my pants pocket. I swiped my both hands on my face to wash the rest of sleep and looked at the time in my wrist watch. It's 7:00 p.m. of the evening.

I looked towards the bed but got shock when I found it empty. Aditi was not on the bed. I immediately got up from the chair and went to the attached washroom.

"Aditi..." I knocked the door from outside but there was no response from the other side. I open the door of washroom and it was also empty. I rushed outside the room and started finding for her.

I bumped to the nurse and I stopped her.

"Excuse me..Have you seen this girl anywhere?" I asked her while showing Aditi's photo to her.

"Yeah...I saw this girl leaving the hospital nearly two hours before." She informed and then leave but I stood their stunned and shock.

I don't know what should I do? My body was numb. I could not feel anything. I can feel the tears at the back of my eyes but my jaw was clenched and I fisted my both hands in anger. She was weak and sick. She needs someone to take care of. She needs medicine and food to get batter.

Why she always run from me?

Why could she not trust me for one time?

Why did you leave Aditi?

*****

Aditi's point of view

"You bitch... where were you? Why did you get late today." I fell on the floor when my bua ji slapped me and throw me on the floor. Today I got fifteen minutes late to reach home and as I entered inside the house my bua ji was started beating me for getting late.

"Bua ji please forgive me. My superior gave me the extra work today..." I lied but I know if I could not she will beat me more. I plead to her but except hatred, I don't see anything in her eyes.

"Forgive you huh..." She spitted in hatred.

"Aahhaa...." I winced in pain when she lifted me clenching my hair in her fist.

"Now we have to wait for the dinner just because of you." She glared at me.

"I..I..wi....will.make the dinner on time. Please don't beat me." I begged to her. My tears were not stopping but I could not do anything to wipe them off.

"Oh! You will surely make the dinner on time but you won't get any food today as your punishment for getting late." She once again throw me on the floor and then leave the kitchen.

I get from the floor with struggle and hold the kitchen slab for support. I still felling weak and I could not have much power left in me to do any work but I know I have to if I want to save myself from beating. I took the ingredients which was already on the kitchen slab and started making dinner for everyone.

When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital bed and found Dhruv was sleeping on the chair beside my bed. I don't want to leave without informing him. He was looking so peaceful while sleeping and I don't have a heart to wake him up but I have to when I check the time.

It was already past five of the evening so I literally have to run towards the house to reach on the time. I stumbled on my steps, I fall though I don't have much power left in me to walk but I have to if I want a roof on my head. I managed to reach house but got fifteen minutes late and as the consciousness, I got my punishment including no food, today.

I managed to cook the food on time. I served the dinner to everyone and got more slaps from Aakash bhiya because I forgot to put salad in his plate. With lots of difficulties I clean the kitchen and washed all the dishes.

I know Dhruv is going to angry with to run away from the hospital. I am already ashamed forir my actions. This is the second time I told him the bitter truth of my life which I was not suppose to tell him.

I don't want to embarrass myself more in front of him. The friendship was rhe bad idea. We shouldn't be friends at the first place because I know how I am in front of him. I could not hold my emotions in front of him like he has the control on me.

I should stay away from him and ignore to interact with him.

I was starting having the problem in breathing. My chest was paining and I can feel the fatigueless in all over my body. I collapsed on the floor and fisted my hair to ease the pain but it was no use.

"Aahh..." I started crying loudly, asking for the help but no one come. It was feeling like, I will die today. I hold my chest to ease the pain and tried to take breath but something stuck in my lungs and I could not inhale the air. I was crying but no one come. Soon my eyelids started feeling heavy and the last thing I saw was Dhruv with his signature beautiful smile.

****

Next day when reached the office everyone was looking at me weirdly and I wonder Why?

Did my dress torn somewhere? I checked it but it was perfectly fine then why was everyone looking at me and whispering in each other's ears while looking at me.

I ignored them and took my seat busy myself in the work.

"Ma'am, Sir is calling you inside in his cabin." I looked up from the file and saw a peon standing in front of me.

I nodded my head and walked towards his cabin. I know this is going to happen sooner or later. He is going to call me in his cabin and demand for the answer for my escaped from the hospital, yesterday. I just finding the courage to answer his all questions because I don't want to break down again in front of him. I don't want to embarrass myself again.

I knocked two times on the door of his cabin and open it when I heard the fainted come in.

As I open the door, I found him sitting on the couch with a breakfast on the table and he was looking at me without showing any emotions. I walked near to him and and stand few feet away from him while bending  my head down.

"Why did you ran away from the hospital, yesterday?" I kept quiet and keep looking down when he asked me. I don't have any answers to give him. Yesterday at night when I passed out due to extra exhaustion and panic attack, I could not left enough energy to argue, especially with Dhruv because I know here, I am at the fault not him.

I heard him sighing loudly.

"Forget it, Come here, have some breakfast." His voice is softer now and fill with emotions.

"I'm not hungry." I said in a low voice while looking down. I don't want that the yesterday event repeats.

"Aditi..Do you want me to pin down you against the couch? If yes, I will do that gladly." I abruptly looked up with wide eyes and found him being serious about that.

What the heck was get into him? Why he is so interesting to pin me down against the couch? It was so embarrassing when he did that yesterday. Though I like it but what if someone barged into his cabin and found us in that position.

"Fine as your wish..." He said and was about to get up when I stopped him...

"No...no... Don't do that. I'll eat." I said in hurry before he could do such thing. I took a seat beside him served the breakfast for myself and started eating it.

As the taste of aloo paratha reach my taste buds I moaned in delight. It's been more than five years I am tasted my favourite breakfast. Whole the time while eating I could feel his eyes on me and the way his hot gaze boring holes to skin that it gives you goose bumps. I ignored it though it was hard but started eating faster because I was damn hungry. I have the proper meal after five years and I could not tell how I was feeing happy to finally get the food after three days.

I started coughing harshly when the food stuck in my food pipe.

"Here, eat slowly." Dhruv gave me the glass of water and rub my back to subside the cough. I nodded my head after drinking the whole glass of water and again resume myself in eating.

When I finished my breakfast, I burp loudly. Dhruv chuckled softly and I looked down in embarrassment.

"From now on you will have your food with me." He said. The anger I was seeing before was gone and now concern filled in his eyes.

"You don't have to do this." I said in a low voice and looked down in embarrassment. I am still ashamed of my yesterday's action.

"My decision is last. No more discussion on it." He said sternly and I know he is not going to take, no as an answer.

"Now open your mouth." He asked me and I looked him in confusion.

Why does he want me to open my mouth?

"Why do y...." As I open my mouth to ask he shoved two tablets of medicine into my mouth.

He touched the glass full of orange juice to my mouth and make me gulped down them with juice. He didn't remove the glass from my lips until I finished it. I put my hand on his for the support when he was making me drink whole glass of juice. After I finished the juice he wiped my lips with thumb.

Does he aware, what is he doing with me right now?

This action of him caught me off guard and my lips were tingling when his thumb brushed to my lips. I can feel his eyes on my lips and unintentionally I licked my lower lip which make him looked into my eyes and we both lost in each other.

None of us avert our gaze and keep looking at each other like something was holding both of us with each other. This is one of the moment where I found myself again lost in his eyes and he was equally lost in me.

I was the first one who broke the gaze and we both look here and there other than each other. Dhruv cleared his throat.

"These are your medicines and I'll give them to you by myself, understood." He said like he is my father and nodded my head like obedient child.

Where is the Dhruv who used to gave me the cold shoulder and never talk to me?

What changes him in these past 8 years? I am still finding the answers.

"There is something I want to talk to you." He asked and I gestured him to continue.

"Move in with me." He said.

"What...?" I looked at him with shock.

"Move in with me. I can't let you live in that house of yours where you don't get the food." He said and anger was flickering in his eyes.

"I am fine there. I don't need anyone's help. Thankyou for the food." I said in a flat tone and got up from the couch. But before I could walk further Dhruv hold my hand and make me turn.

"I am not asking." He was equally furious.

"Don't order me." I said while trying to remove my hand from his grip.

"Oh! hell yes, I am ordering you and you are going to follow it. You are moving with me and that's final." He said while pulling me to him. I bumped to his chest and he hold me by my waist, caging me in his grip.

Hhuuugghhh....why the men are so strong and stubborn?

"Don't tell me what to do?" I tried to free from his grip but as much as I tried he tighten his grip on my waist.

"I wi...." Before he could complete his sentence the door of his cabin open with thud. I pushed Dhruv away from me and he also let me go. We both stood a feet away from there like nothing happened between us.

"I want to meet the person, who steal you from me. Why the fuck you are not picking up my calls." A very furious Raghav barged into Dhruv's cabin and his eyes showing taht he was very angry to the person whom Dhruv spending more time.

But who could it be?

"I was going to call you." Dhruv said in a boring tone. Raghav completely ignored me.

"Call me...? It's fucking two weeks when we get our asses drunk. I am feeling dehydrated." Raghav said dramatically.

They both drink..What the hell is happening here? When they both started drinking?

They both used to be innocent boys in school. Where they both get these bad habits?

"Don't pretend you will die if we don't drink." Dhruv rolled his eyes.

"Dude look at me. I even loose some weight and we....Aditi." Suddenly he looked at me and confusion was all written on his face.

"Hey..." I said hey to him while smiling awkwardly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked but in shock.

"She is an intern here." Dhruv said while looking at me with smile.

"...and you are telling me now. Fuck you Malhotra." Raghav glared at him. I squealed when Raghav lifted me off from the floor and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you so much beautiful. I never thought, I could meet you again." He said while squeezing me tight in his tight hug and I was laughing when he twirled me around.

"Leave her...."  Dhruv grunts but Raghav did not let me go.

"I said leave her. This is my office..." Raghav let me go and we both met a annoyed Dhruv. He was angry and his  jaw was clenched and hands are fisted.

"...and you." Dhruv turn his attention to me.

"You were not that happy when you see me first time after eight years." I stopped laughing instantly when he asked me. He was annoyed, it was clearly visible on his face.

Well...he is right. I was in tears when I meet him first time after eight years.

"Chill dude...I met Aditi after long time. It's obvious I am going to give her a tight hug." Raghav again squeezed me in a tight hug but this time Dhruv pushed him away from me and pull me towards him.

"So what if you meet her after long time. Aditi don't like to be hug by someone." I looked at Dhruv in confusion but he was not meeting his eyes with me.

When I said that? I don't remember telling him this.

"I am not someone. She is my childhood friend." Raghav again pulled me towards him by my hand.

"Stop touching her before I break your hands." Dhruv again pull me towards him and glared at Raghav.

"Why are you being jealous?" Raghav again pulled me towards him while wiggling his eyebrows in amusement.

"Why would I be jealous? I was just telling you not to touch her." Dhruv shoot the daggers towards Raghav and again pulled me towards him.

Why the two grown up men fighting over me? They both are irritating me now.

"Yes, you are." Raghav hold my hand and was about to pull me towards him when I freed my hand from him.

"I am not your fucking basketball so stop fucking playing with me. " I shouted both of them and stormed out from the room ignoring the fact that I just cursed loudly and stunned both the men inside with my language.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

I tried my best to present the best chapter for you. I hope you like Raghav's meeting with Aditi and the fight between Dhruv and Raghav over Aditi.

Tell me if you like Dhruv's jealous side.

Please do long and lots of comments and votes.

see you guys in next update.

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
663K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
48.8K 3.1K 33
🦋She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. ✨He is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...