Hide Away

By Sinful-stories

Fame, adoring fans, and a dream career. Everything seemed like it was going perfectly for famous idol Momoko... More

Chapter 1: And So She Hides!
Chapter 2: A Place to Take A Nap!
Chapter 3: Momo, Momo, Momoko!
Chapter 4: Enter, The Sleeping Angel!
Chapter 5: "I'll have to talk to myself about it."
Chapter 6: The Host is a Hostess!
Chapter 7: A Ball to Remember!
Chapter 8: Beware, An Exam!
Chapter 9: A Plan for Idiots, by an Idiot!
Chapter 10: Pose for the Camera!
Chapter 11: A Lady Manager?!
Chapter 12: Lights, Camera, Screw This!
Chapter 13: The Twin's Fight!
Chapter 14: A Coma? Sounds Festive!
Chapter 16: SING on a Cliff!
Chapter 17: Spite!
Chapter 18: Common Sense isn't that Common
Chapter 19: The Plan is going according to Plan
Chapter 20: Breaking in? Bring Food!
Chapter 21: A Mean Curry!
Chapter 22: "I lived, bitch!"
Chapter 23: Breaking News!
Chapter 24: A (not so) Refreshing Trip!
Chapter 25: Childhood Friendship
Chapter 26: Creeps Galore!
Chapter 27: Can't have a Fanfic Without a Festival!
Chapter 28: "There's been a Kid Napping at School!"
Chapter 29: Home Free

Chapter 15: A Refreshing Kidnapping!

417 30 0
By Sinful-stories

School had just ended, and Setsuko was walking towards the club room to take a nap. Club activities were cancelled for today and she wasn't expected back home for an hour or two, so she had some time to rest her eyes. And what better place to do that than the peaceful abandoned music room.

Though as she opened the door, someone was standing right in front of it, and Setsuko looked up to see the familiar host towering over her.

"Mori...senpai?" Setsuko asked, before the host silently picked her up and held her under one of his arms and started walking through the hallways out towards the courtyard. Setsuko was quiet for a second before she processed what was happening, "H-Hey, let go of me! Mori-senpai what the hell?" She tried to get out of his grip, but she was being held securely at his side.

"Don't worry." Mori said simply.

"You just picked me up and you're taking me out of the school building, how can I not worry?! I'm being kidnapped!"

Mori didn't respond and Setsuko just laid in his grasp as the giant of a teen walked towards a limo, where Honey was waiting. Once Honey noticed them, he grinned and waved.

"Good job, Takashi! Now let's go, kay!"

"Yeah."

Mori placed Setsuko in the limo and slid in himself, with Honey jumping in after and sitting on Setsuko's other side, the both of them preventing her from escaping as the driver shut the doors and went back to the driver's seat, where he started the limo and drove off.

Throughout the ride, Honey talked openly, keeping the mood in the limo light. Setsuko kept quiet and Mori responded in nods or grunts, sometimes in words if the response required. It was only half an hour later when they arrived at wherever they were going. Setsuko followed Mori out of the limo and Honey jumped out behind them, climbing up to sit on Mori's shoulders.

"Let's go inside!" Honey exclaimed and Setsuko watched as Mori walked into the building with Honey on his shoulders.

She still had no clue on where they were, but if two of the hosts were there it must be safe, right? She let out a sigh and followed them in, what could happen?

***

The sound of water splashing, the feeling of the sun on her skin, and the sight of tropical birds flying around. Was Setsuko somehow transported to a tropical paradise? No. Apparently Kyoya's family was opening a water theme park called the Tropical Aqua Garden. It was supposed to open in a few weeks but according to Kyoya, the club had been allowed special access.

"Aren't you going to get changed into some swimwear, Itsuki?" Tamaki asked, walking up to the smaller teen.

"Didn't bring any. Didn't know I was going to be kidnapped and taken to a water resort today." Setsuko said simply. In all honesty she had no interest in wearing swimwear. The moment she put on swim trunks her binder would be seen and she couldn't just wear a girl's swimsuit either. "And I'm not too keen on swimming."

"Even so, it would be more comfortable to get out of the uniform, wouldn't it? I had already planned ahead and prepared some swim trunks for you that are waiting in the dressing room." Kyoya asked walking with a smile. He had changed out of his own uniform and was wearing a pair of swim trunks and a tropical button up with the top two unbuttoned. "If it makes you more comfortable, there should also be a pullover hanging in the men's dressing room."

"You're not going to let me say no, are you?" Setsuko asked, only to be met with Kyoya's signature smile. "Fine, I'll get changed." She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked over towards guy's dressing room.

True to his words, there was a pair of black swim trunks and a pale blue pullover waiting for her in the dressing room. She sighed and quickly changed into the provided clothes before stepping out and heading back to the main area, where she saw the twins dragging Haruhi towards the girl's dressing room. She didn't even want to know what was happening there.

She sat down at one of the pool chairs under an umbrella and watched as Kyoya sat at the one beside her. "Care for a drink, Itsuki?" He asked, holding out a drink for her.

"Oh, uh, thanks Kyoya." Setsuko said, grabbing the drink from him and watching as he placed his own drink on the table that was between the two of them. She looked at the drink then at Kyoya, her eyes narrowed suspiciously, "You didn't poison this or anything, did you?"

"Now why would I do that?" Kyoya asked, looking at her with a closed eyed smile. "You're a valuable asset to the club and if you were to meet an unfortunate end, I'd have to stop offering the Sleeping Angel package."

"Good to know money is what's keeping me alive." Setsuko said and brought the drink to her lips and took a sip. It was pretty good. She leaned back in the chair and watched as Haruhi walked out of the dressing room, wearing green stiped shorts and a yellow pullover. She sat and enjoyed her drink as Kyoya explained to Haruhi what this place was. Apparently, the main reason the Ootori family this facility for those who were overworked and unable to get a vacation to go overseas.

"This is so relaxing; we don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once." Tamaki said a small way over under a different umbrella. "It's truly like a holiday for handsome young soldiers. I guess that's what you'd call it."

Some soldier you are. Setsuko thought, rolling her eyes. She sat back and watched as Haruhi tried to explain an inflatable pool to the twins only for them to confuse it with an inflatable boat. After the twins were pulled away by Tamaki, Honey went up to Haruhi with a pink bunny floaty, after asking her to swim he giggled and ran off to the water, saying something about being cuter with the floaty on. Setsuko tuned out what the other hosts were saying and started to doze off slightly. This was kind of nice. Until she heard a powerful motor.

"No way, you've got it all wrong!" Renge's voice came, and Setsuko opened her eyes and looked to see that Renge was rising from the ground on some type of platform. Was that... built here on purpose. She glanced over towards Kyoya, who's expression didn't even shift at the appearance of the club's Lady Manager. "Listen up, boys! Obviously you need help seeing Haninozuka's hidden motives! Look!" She pointed towards the third year, who jumped into the lazy river with a pink bunny floaty.

"What are you talking about?" Tamaki asked.

"Think about what he said to you earlier."

Something about being cute? Setsuko asked, tilting her head slightly. At this point Renge had gained her curiosity and she had stood up from her chair, walking over towards the rest of the hosts with Kyoya not too far behind her.

"He's not being as sweet and innocent as you think."

"I agree." Kyoya said, "Try putting the word 'I' at the beginning of that sentence." Upon realization that he manipulated the four into thinking he was cute and innocent (which, he was, but he pushed the fact even more so) the boys, and Haruhi looked over towards the blond in shock.

"That's Haninozuka for you. When little Shiro came to visit the host club, he felt threatened by another loli-boy type so he's taken steps to keep his rank. I should give him more credit, he's a lot smarter than I thought."

"Who's Shiro?" Setsuko asked, looking at Kyoya.

"An elementary student visitor we had a few days ago. If I recall correctly, you had called out of activities to visit your family friends at the hospital."

"Ah."

"Hey! Look at this everybody!" Honey called out, getting the attention of the hosts. He was sitting on Mori's back as he swam through the lazy river, not moving a single millimeter. "Check it out! Look! Even though we're swimming really fast we never go any further than we are now!"

He's terrifyingly smart. Setsuko thought. She shook her head and walked back to her pool chair. If she wasn't going to swim, she might as well get a nap in. She was just about to doze off when she was hit with a face full of water, causing her to shoot upright and cough, looking towards her assailant. Hikaru.

"Sorry, my hand slipped." He said with a grin that told Setsuko his hand definitely did not slip.

"Kyoya watch my drink." She said, running her hand through her now wet bangs and getting up from the chair.

"There are more water guns in the rental bar." Kyoya said, not looking up from the book he was reading.

Setsuko nodded and grabbed a water gun, filling it with water before she turned to look at the twins. Without a word, she cocked the gun, aimed it, closed one eye, and pulled the trigger, hitting Hikaru square in the face. " Oops. My hand slipped." She said, staring the now soaked Hikaru down.

"What have you done?" Kaoru asked, taking a step back from Setsuko with a terrified look.

"You've created a monster, Hikaru." Tamaki said, an equal amount of terror on his face.

To the three hosts, there was a darkness surrounding Setsuko, and her eyes were glowing red, staring not at them, but straight into their souls. A true demon.

Hikaru gritted his teeth and aimed his own gun, shooting a barrage of water straight towards Setsuko, who dodged each and every shot with grace. In times like these knowing how to dance and having coordination with her feet really helped. She crouched below a few more shots and aimed her own gun, shooting water not only at Hikaru, but Kaoru and Tamaki as well. She straightened up and grinned, her eyes glinting dangerously, "It's not fun if it's just one on one, now, is it?"

The three boys glanced at each other and in that moment, they decided on a temporary truce, and just like that a war started. Setsuko dodging the shots with a dancer's skill and the twins using what they could grab to deflect any of Setsuko's attacks.

"I'll get you! Sideways-leaping shot!" Tamaki shouted, jumping through the air to dodge Setsuko's attacks while firing attacks of his own. He used his hand to flip himself back to his feet before he slipped on a... banana peel and started sliding back, eventually running face first into a large totem pole.

Setsuko watched as the eyes of the pole started to light up one by one, and she took a few steps back, until she found herself at the edge of the lazy river with nowhere else to go. There was a slight roaring sound, and Setsuko slowly looked over her shoulder towards the source, seeing a giant wave of water that would put pro surfers to shame rush straight towards her.

She dropped her gun and looked towards the club, their shocked and terrified faces the last thing she saw before the water crashed over her and swept her away.

***

"Mitskuni!"

"Itsuki/Honey-senpai!"

The club watched in horror as the two hosts were swept away with the wave, Honey's empty pool floaty now drifting in the calm lazy river, and the water gun that Itsuki was holding laying on the ground in a pool of water.

Mori and Haruhi had started to run towards the last river, when Mori slid on another banana peel that was just lying on the ground and flew through the air before roughly landing face first.

"Gentlemen!" Tamaki exclaimed, getting the attention of the hosts as he dramatically pointed upwards, "We're going after Honey-senpai and Itsuki!" He then motions towards the lazy river in the direction the wave had gone, "That pool looks like the quickest way! Charge!" The hosts, aside from Kyoya, all ran in said direction.

"Wait! I wouldn't go-" Kyoya started, only to be interrupted by the screams of the hosts as they ran away shouting about alligators. They ran the other way, only to find alligators in that direction as well. Kyoya just shook his head and leaned against a tree.

"Okay. So we can't use that pool, then let's try this way next!"

More alligators. No matter where anyone went, there were alligators.

"What's with all the alligators?" Haruhi asked.

"Beats me." Tamaki said.

"Those alligators belong to the park's tropical animals exhibit. I guess it is kind of dangerous to let them run wild. Though, the present cause of our situation seems to be the location of the switch for the current pool. I'll have to have a little chat with our designers." He closed the notebook he was writing in and gave the remaining host members a smile, "Thanks a lot, you guys. I got some great data today."

"You what?!" The club, except for Mori exclaimed in shock.

"Aren't you worried about Honey-senpai and Itsuki-senpai? How can you act so calm?" Haruhi asked.

"Of course I'm worried. But panicking will solve nothing. If you'll follow me, there's a map nearby that will help us find where Itsuki and Honey-senpai have ended up." He placed his notebook in his pocket and started to walk towards the changing rooms.

The other hosts glanced at each other before deciding to follow him, hoping that their lost members were doing okay.

***

Setsuko was not doing okay. She had just barely pulled herself out of the water one it calmed down and avoided drowning in the inky blackness. But now her clothes were soaked all the way through, and her binder was dripping with water, making it feel heavy. She groaned internally. All she wanted was a nap and now she was wet, tired, and uncomfortable.

Well, there was no use in complaining. If she could find her way back to the main area, she could get a towel and maybe a change of clothes, so she'd better get a move on. Luckily for her she washed up just at the edge of the river, so if she followed it back, she should pop out right where she wanted to be. A piece of cake!

Thunder rumbled overhead and a second later it started pouring. She spoke too soon. She let out an audible groan and crossed her arms. Rain or not, she was getting to the main area as quickly as she could.

She had been walking for around ten minutes but was still in the forest. All around her she could hear various animal noises that kept her jumpy and on high alert, the lack of knowing if those animals were real really kept its edge on her and denied her the ability to relax. At least the rain had stopped.

She rubbed her arms as she walked, the chill from both the lazy river and the rain had settled in, making her cold to the touch. She let out a sneeze and shook her head.

God, I hope I don't get sick from this.

In the distance, she heard footsteps, though it didn't sound like an animal, or the host clubs. It was a lot more than the clubs and sounded heavy. Like whoever was running was wearing heavy clothing- body armor maybe.

She wasn't curious about who was out in the forest for long since just a second later she was surrounded by men clad in completely black with guns in hand.

"Are you Kuwata Itsuki?" One of the men asked.

"Uh, yeah?" Setsuko said, taken aback by the sudden appearance of what looked to be a police force- wait- was this the private police force Kyoya had mentioned a while back?

The men in the circle looked at each other and nodded. "Come with us, we'll help you back to safety."

Setsuko just nodded and followed the group of men through the jungle. She wasn't about to refuse when there were possibly carnivorous animals lurking somewhere in the forest, besides, it's not like anyone dangerous would be able to get into the building unless invited, so she didn't have much of a reason not to trust them.

By the time they got back to the main area, the sun had already started to set, and Setsuko was beyond tired. She stepped out of the final portion of trees to see a group of familiar people standing around, only to perk up the moment they noticed movement.

"Itsuki-senpai!" Haruhi called out, running up to Setsuko.

"I didn't die." Setsuko said with a tired smile.

"Don't joke about something like that." Haruhi said.

"After what I've been through, I deserve to joke a little." She let out an involuntary yawn, lifting her arm to cover her mouth as she did so. "But I think I just want to go home more than anything now."

"Since everyone is here and safe, I believe we should all head back home." Kyoya said, turning away from the police force which was now turning away and going back to wherever they came from. At those words, the hosts all agreed and started heading to the entrance

Setsuko hung near the back of the group, walking alongside Kyoya.

"I'm glad you're alright." Kyoya said, getting Setsuko's attention.

"Yeah, now you don't have to stop selling the Sleeping Angel package." Setsuko teased. "Don't worry, you're not getting rid of me that easily."

Kyoya didn't respond, instead a small smile made it's way to his face.

"You know, maybe we should go to the beach next." Hikaru suggested, brining the two host's attention towards the front of the group.

"Yeah, the beach would be nice." Kaoru agreed.

"You idiots, Haruhi's not interested in anything like that." Tamaki said.

"Actually, I might like a trip to the beach." Haruhi said, causing Tamaki and the twins to turn and look at her. "I may not be into this silly water park, but I like the ocean. It would be nice to go to the beach, and it's so pretty."

"Yeah! All right. Then that's where we'll go next time." Tamaki said.

"We're all gonna go to the beach, Tama-chan?" Honey asked from where he saw on Mori's shoulders.

"The beach, huh?" Setsuko said, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen. Then again, this was the host club she was talking about, there was almost a 100% chance of something going wrong.

__

Nyeheheheheheheheheheheh

*

Setsuko: If Tamaki and I were drowning, who would you save?

Haruhi: You two can't swim?

Tamaki: It's a hypothetical question, Haruhi! who would you save?

Haruhi: my time and effort.

*

Setsuko, holding in their laughter: Hey, how do you ask a glass of water what it's doing?

Kyoya: A glass of water is an inanimate object. Therefore, it's incapable of having a thought process or understanding basic human language.

Setsuko:

Setsuko: Water you doing?

*

Setsuko: Whaddya call a fish with no eye?

Kyoya, not looking up: Myxine Circifrons

Setsuko:

Setsuko: fsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 32
Kaiyoka Sahni just wants to write. When she is, quite literally, dragged into the world of Ouran Academy's famous host club, she finds herself in a w...
29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
182K 6.9K 27
What happens when a stalker starts to follow 15 year old idol, Kazuko Kimi? Well, she moves away, cuts her hair, and acts as a boy. But what happens...
51.6K 1.2K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...