Hide Away

By Sinful-stories

Fame, adoring fans, and a dream career. Everything seemed like it was going perfectly for famous idol Momoko... More

Chapter 1: And So She Hides!
Chapter 2: A Place to Take A Nap!
Chapter 3: Momo, Momo, Momoko!
Chapter 4: Enter, The Sleeping Angel!
Chapter 5: "I'll have to talk to myself about it."
Chapter 6: The Host is a Hostess!
Chapter 7: A Ball to Remember!
Chapter 8: Beware, An Exam!
Chapter 9: A Plan for Idiots, by an Idiot!
Chapter 10: Pose for the Camera!
Chapter 12: Lights, Camera, Screw This!
Chapter 13: The Twin's Fight!
Chapter 14: A Coma? Sounds Festive!
Chapter 15: A Refreshing Kidnapping!
Chapter 16: SING on a Cliff!
Chapter 17: Spite!
Chapter 18: Common Sense isn't that Common
Chapter 19: The Plan is going according to Plan
Chapter 20: Breaking in? Bring Food!
Chapter 21: A Mean Curry!
Chapter 22: "I lived, bitch!"
Chapter 23: Breaking News!
Chapter 24: A (not so) Refreshing Trip!
Chapter 25: Childhood Friendship
Chapter 26: Creeps Galore!
Chapter 27: Can't have a Fanfic Without a Festival!
Chapter 28: "There's been a Kid Napping at School!"
Chapter 29: Home Free

Chapter 11: A Lady Manager?!

412 33 1
By Sinful-stories

The new school week started, and Setsuko found herself sitting in the club room wearing a sunrise themed kimono, the main colored featured on the piece of fabric was an inky blue that faded into a pale orange near the bottom. At her shoulders, within the darkest part of the blue there were small specks of glitters which shimmered as she moved. She had also been given a hair clip with a cluster of flowers, each a different shade of blues and oranges.

Aside from the Kimono's, the hidden theme of the day were tears. According to Tamaki in the meeting right before club started tears made a man vulnerable, and that vulnerability helped to bring in the ladies. Setsuko had to hold in a very strong grimace when he had announced that, but it's not like she could refuse his ideas, Kyoya had already approved it and had eyedrops on hand for each of the hosts, save for Haruhi, who had gotten to the clubroom a little late due to her getting hung up studying.

Currently Setsuko didn't have any customers, so she was free to wonder around the club room and watch everyone else in their acts. Except the twins. She refused to watch them willingly.

"Haru-chan. Haru-chan!" A voice sobbed and Setsuko looked over towards where Haruhi was situated, seeing a barefoot Honey walking up to her with one of his sandals in his hand and the other hand wiping at his eyes which were starting to water. "I don't know how but I lost one of my sandals."

"But you were just wearing them, weren't you?" Haruhi asked walking up to the now crying third year.

"Mitskuni." Mori said, walking up to Honey and crouching down to slide a sandal on his foot.

"Takashi." Honey said.

"I noticed you dropped it."

Honey jumped forwards and engulfed Mori in a hug, still crying but now with a smile on his face. "Takashi!"

"How sweet!" One of the watching girls said.

"Looks like tears are popular with the ladies today." Haruhi muttered, taking a step back from the scene, "But how are they able to cry so easily?" She continued moving back and bumped into Kaoru, where Setsuko heard something fall to the ground.

The tear drop bottle Kyoya had given them earlier before the club. Haruhi crouched down and picked up the bottle before holding it up with an unamused expression on her face. "What is this?"

"For your information, it's common for a host to use eyedrops." Kaoru said

"No woman alive can resist a man on the brink of tears." Hikaru added, walking up to join his twin brother.

"That's cheating." Haruhi stated.

"Oh, don't be such a party pooper." Hiakru said with a grin, draping an arm over Haruhi's shoulder and poking her cheek.

"Here, Haruhi." Kaoru said, reaching into his sleeve and pulling out what looked to be one of the fancy candies they were offering the ladies that day. "This if for you."

"It's for me?" Haruhi asked, her eyes sparkling as she looked down at the candy.

"Wow, Haruhi, I didn't know you liked sweets!" One of the girls said.

"Well to be honest with you, I don't really. But you know, I think it would be a nice memorial offering for my mother."

Setsuko perked up and looked over at Haruhi, she lost her mother? She had heard the host mention her mother from time to time, but not specifically saying she had passed. Sure, the tone she used when talking of her did make Setsuko think something happened to her. Thinking of what happened to Haruhi's mom made Setsuko think of her own. With everything that had been happening lately it's been a while since she last visited her- in fact it's been a while since she's visited any of her family. As she was thinking, she watched as Tamaki piled on candies in Haruhi's hands, speaking on how admirable Haruhi's devotion was to her mother's memory.

"Let me guess, those tears are fake." Haruhi said.

Tamaki paused for a second before shaking his head. "How dare you. My tears are always genuine, Haruhi."

That's not hard to believe I've seen you cry so many times I'm surprised you're not all dried out. Setsuko thought, resisting the urge to role her eyes.

"Being able to cry without the use of eye drops is the mark of a true host. Tell me, do I impress you? Have you fallen for me yet?"

Setsuko sighed and looked over towards the door, her eyes widening as she noticed someone peeking through the doorway. She didn't recognize her though, was she a new student? It looked like she wasn't the only host to notice the new girl, as Haruhi was now looking over towards the doorway which resulted in everyone else noticing the girl.

"Looks like the host club has a band new guest." The twins said. The suddenly disappeared from where they were standing and reappeared in front of the girl, each of them holding a rose out to her.

"Come on in, what are you waiting for?" Kaoru asked.

"Watching from afar is no fun." Hikaru joined in.

"Please, miss."

"Stop that." Tamaki said, and Setsuko looked behind her to see that Tamaki had vanished from where he had been standing and had magically reappeared just outside the doorway, despite the twins blocking it. "How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first-time guests?" He reached his hand out towards the new girl, a soft smile on his face. "Please, you don't have to be afraid, my princess. I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club."

"Um..." The girl started, her voice barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Yes?" Tamaki asked.

The girl hesitated for a second before she moved her hand up and slapped Tamaki in the face. "No! Don't touch me! You're phony!" Setsuko, along with the other hosts looked on in shock, well, except for Kyoya and Mori.

"What do you mean I'm phony?" Tamaki asked, holding a hand over his face as he looked at the girl in disbelief.

"Just what I said! You're phony!" The girl shouted, now pointing directly at the blond host. "I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that, you stupid! You must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!" With each insult Tamaki flinched dramatically, as if he were getting shot by the words until finally some kind of lightning shot him and he started to fall towards the ground. Slowly.

"He's created a new technique!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"One-man slow-motion!" Kaoru added.

"I don't suppose you are..." Kyoya started, getting the girl's attention on him.

The girls angry look vanished and she started running, "It's you, Kyoya!" She jumped on Tamaki and engulfed Kyoya in a hug, shocking everyone in the room, even Kyoya himself. "Oh, how I've longed to meet you! My one and only Prince Charming."

Prince Charming? Setsuko thought, looking at the girl who's arms were still wrapped around Kyoya. Kyoya's been described as many different things throughout the school, but prince charming was almost always reserved for Tamaki. By the looked of it, all the other hosts were confused as well by this encounter.

"I think we need an introduction." Setsuko said, walking up to the girl and offering her a smile, "It would be nice to know the girl who calls our stone cold Kyoya 'prince charming' so, why don't we sit down, and we can get to know you after the club activities have ended?"

The girl looked at her before glancing at Kyoya and nodding. "I suppose that's fine." She finally let go of Kyoya and the club walked over towards the couches. After the club was over and everyone got into position- the girl sitting on one of the couches and Kyoya sitting on the one opposite of it as the hosts stood behind them. "You see, I'm Kyoya's fiancée."

"Fiancée?" Kaoru asked.

"Kyoya-senpai?" Hikaru added.

"Of course, my name is Houshakuji Renge, and I'm transferring into Ouran Academy's 1-st year Class A tomorrow."

At that news, Tamaki separated himself from the hosts and went to sulk facing a nearby wall.

"Why is he sulking?" Hikaru asked, looking back at the club's king.

"Because mommy was keeping a secret from daddy." Kaoru answered.

"He was also heavily insulted. Didn't Houshakuji call him a commoner? And incompetent? I mean she got one of those right but still..." Setsuko said, looking at Tamaki with an unamused expression.

"Whatever, why does everyone insist on referring to use like we're husband and wife?" Kyoya asked.

"It's fun, what other reason." Setsuko said, meeting his eye and sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Ours is a story of love at first sight!" Renge suddenly exclaimed, getting the hosts attention back on her. "I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking. And how sweet it was when you reached out to that poor little injured kitten."

"Admiring flowers? Reaching out towards kittens? I think you've got the wrong guy." Setsuko said.

Renge turned and moved forwards, her face inches away from the smaller girl's. "No way! I could recognize my love anywhere! He's a gentle man who's kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return! He likes solitude but in fact, but sometimes he gets lonely."

As the girl was listing off traits, they started to get more and more familiar until something came to mind. She let out a dry laugh when she realized what was happening. "Wait, are you talking about the main character of 'Uki-doki Memorial'?" She asked, getting Renge's attention.

"You know of it?!" Renge asked, looking at Setsuko with sparkling eyes.

"What's 'Uki-doki Memorial'?" The twins asked.

"It's a dating sim. One of my friends was obsessed with it when it first came out." Setsuko said. "The main character, Ichijo Miyabi, looks a lot like Kyoya, but that's where the similarities end."

Renge turned to Kyoya and pointed at him, "Exactly! You're my real life Ichio Miyabi!"

Tamaki suddenly bolted up from where he was sitting against the wall, "Otaku!" He shouted out in fear.

"Otaku?!" Hiakru repeated with the same level of fear.

"I've never seen one!" Kaoru shouted out as well.

"Oh, stop making such a big fuss." Setsuko said.

"I get it now, you're in love with that character. You're projecting that love onto me, and you've somehow deluded yourself into thinking we're engaged. I assumed this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well." Kyoya said as Renge ran around rambling about Miyabi, though instead replacing the dating sim character with Kyoya.

"So, she... made it up? You're not really her fiancé, right?" Tamaki asked.

"Well no, I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides, this is the first time I've ever met the woman."

Setsuko let out a sigh of relief, and for some reason, a pressure had built itself in her chest started to disappear upon hearing his words. This was too stressful; she needed a nap.

"According to my research I understand that you're in charge of managing the club, is that true, Kyoya?"

"That's right! Kyo-chan is our director!" Honey exclaimed.

"You're the clubs director? That's perfect! Oh wow! I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business."

"We don't advertise, we're just a host club." The twins said, though were completely ignored by the fawning girl.

"I've made up my mind! From now on I'm going to be the manager of this host club!"

"Um... listen Kyoya..." Tamaki started.

"Miss Hoshakuji is the only daughter of a very important Ootori family client. So please be polite and try not to offend her, alright?"

"What, so you just want us to go along with all this?" Setsuko asked, crouching beside the couch, and leaning her head on the armrest. She looked over towards Kyoya and narrowed her eyes slightly, "I'll accept that, but you promised me that I'd be able to nap in the club room whenever I wanted, and if she does anything to disturb my sleep, I will commit a murder."

"I'll keep that in mind." Kyoya said with a slightly amused smile.

"Well boys, I can't wait to work with you!" Renge said, and for some reason Setsuko could feel that the next few days weren't going to be easy.

--

hehehehehehHEHEHEH

**

Haruhi: You're giving me a sticker?

Setsuko: Not just a sticker. That is a sticker of a kitty saying "me-wow!"

Haruhi: I'm not a preschooler.

Setsuko: Fine, I'll take it back-

Haruhi: I earned this, back off!

**

 Setuko: Forgive me Father, for I have sinny-sin-sinned.

**

Setsuko: *holding a bottle* Is this whiskey or perfume?

Mori: *chugs entire bottle*

Mori: It's perfume.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.5K 30
➡Highest rank=#2 in ohshc (2/21/20) One day a girl came in the host club to talk to Kyoya, soon they found out that they had a little past together...
46K 1.1K 47
Arabella Hashimoto lived a normal life as a little girl--until her father died; Arabella's world came crashing down as well as her mother's and young...
31.7K 1.1K 32
Kaiyoka Sahni just wants to write. When she is, quite literally, dragged into the world of Ouran Academy's famous host club, she finds herself in a w...
60.5K 1.3K 42
Kyoya Fanfic || OHSHC Mayura Tachibana is a normal 15-year-old girl to the eyes of the people in her school. She had lower back length light brown ha...