Innocence ✔

By eyeswithoutherface

NOT IN THE EVENTS OF THE GAMES. Based on ''The Last Of Us'' And ''A Plague tale: Innocence.'' Young 16-year... More

Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Amicia
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Story Help With The Author
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- For Each Other
A Plague Tale: Innocence And The Last Of Us
Soundtrack And More
A Plague Tale: Requiem

Chapter 8

120 7 0
By eyeswithoutherface

I took Hugo off my back and pulled out my sling. I looked at him and he nodded, he came behind me and walked right behind me, I eyed every single part of the field. Lights. House. A terrible ground. Quiet. No rats. But someone had to be home. Hugo held onto my waist as we continued to walk forward, I kept glancing around the field. ''Amicia...I don't think anyone is home.'' Whispered Hugo, His grip loosening around my waist.  I looked at him and nodded, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. 

I tripped over a large object, I fell to the ground and winced, I lost my sling. 

But I heard Hugo let out a small scream, I immediately grabbed my sling and aimed it. 

His eyes were wide, he was trembling. He was looking towards whatever I tripped on, His hands shook. I frowned, I look at what I tripped on carefully, I aimed my sling at the object. It became clear though. It was an animal. No-

It was a pig. 

A dead pig. 

My mind raced, my breathing heavy. It was ripped apart by rats, the smell made me sick. I stood up and covered Hugo's eyes, I looked around and noticed there were thousands. 

Thousands of dead pigs. 

All over the sides, near the light. Near the house. Suddenly, The ground began to shake again, I hesitated and grabbed onto Hugo's hand, I have no clue what to say to him. As the ground boomed and rats approached, I pushed Hugo forward again and shot my sling at the rats, they wouldn't die. Hugo tugged onto my waist and pointed towards the house, I nodded and threw rocks at the rats as hard as I could, It would hurt too much to kill them. Or would it? Hugo and I continued to run, he looked at me and pointed to the house, I smiled as we made it to the door. 

Hugo panicked, He kept tapping my shoulder. ''Amicia! The rats are getting closer! Hurry! Hurry!'' Her rushed me, I frowned. ''Hugo! It's fine, The rats won't go near the light! just lemme get this open!'' I pushed against the door to open it, it busted open and I shoved Hugo inside, I then came inside next and slammed the door, then locked it. I took my Sling out and took a breath, Hugo jumped of joy. 

''Yay! Amicia! We did it! I can't wait to have a new Ho- AH!'' I jumped, Hugo's figure disappeared in front of me. I panicked, I faced the sling to where he was, I boiled inside. I walked further and saw an old man on top of Hugo, a gun was pulled out. I yelled and aimed my sling at the man, Hugo screaming my name and backing away from the man. 

''HEY! YOU! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU LITTL- AH!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 14
- 16 years ago, 31 year old Dominic Acardi was a complicated man going through a complicated time in his life. From his wife's passing to now being l...
46 8 5
in which, Joel and Ella meet again 20 years later. but neither are how they remember one another, and both would rather be miles away from one anothe...
139 18 17
Amecia de rune envies wren as the girl spends all of her time with her father. Wren noticed and started making snarky comments when they would see on...
297K 9.9K 23
ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 🌿🏹 ── TLOU┊❪ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 ❜࿔*:・゚ a THE LAST OF US TV SHOW fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...