Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

Autorstwa TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... Więcej

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Final Qualification Duel!

13.6K 161 110
Autorstwa TheTrinity9

After 30 minutes walking with injuries I got from Duel with Shun, I finally arrived at You Show.

"Sup guys." I said as everyone were shock when they saw me in this state. Yuzu was the first one to talk.

"Mizael! What happened to you?!" Yuzu asked in worried.

"An Xyz duelist attacked me while I was on my way back to You Show. He forced me to Duel but unfortunately for him, he picked a wrong opponent." I explained.

"Hmm...Could that be that assault duelist?" Yuzu wondered as I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"At school, Sawatari told us that several LDS teachers was attacked by a man who use Xyz Summon. Maybe it's the same person who attack Sawatari and you." Yuzu explained.

"Actually, it was a friend of Yuto. Although he's more brutal than him." I told them.

Shuzo then treat my injuries and put several bandages on my head and arms. After that, I talked with the crew about the event and how I win againts Shun.

"Anyway." I spoke. "Can everyone leave for a moment please? I need to talk with Yuya privately."

Everyone getting slightly suspicious, but still accepted my request. "Okay." Then everyone leave the main room and closed the door.

"What's it, Mizael?" Yuya asked me. Instead of answering, I gave Yuya the cards I got from the Duel Shop.

He widened his eyes in surprise. "Mizael...are you sure?"

"Of course. That cards is perfect for you. Also, as your teacher, I need to help you while I can. You like it?"

"Very..." Yuya muttered with a smile on his face. "Thank you so much, Mizael-sensei."

Miami City Harbour

"Okay first, let's changed your Deck first." I said as Yuya was surprise at my declaration.

"Why should I changed my Deck?" He asked.

"The first step to become the best Duelist in the world is use your own Deck. As I remember, Performapals was your father's Deck, right?" I explained.

"But this Deck was mine! My father give this Deck to me! So technically, Performapals was mine!" Yuya argued.

"Yes, I understand you have a strong bonds with your Performapals. But how about your Magicians and Odd-Eyes? You can merged those three Archtypes and make them yours. Also, I already said that I'll teach you with my own way, right?" I said, trying to reassured Yuya. In the end, he nodded and agreed to changed his Deck.

After an hour giving him a lesson about Metagaming and edit Yuya's Deck, I can finally go to the Dueling test. All I do is changed the brick Performapals with Odd-Eyes and Magicians cards. I also not forget to add "Pendulum" Spell/Trap, staples, Fusion and Ritual Spells.

"Now we are done with the theory. Now we moved to the practice. You ready?" I asked him.

"Always." He answered with a smile.

"Very well... your practice start now."

The following Days

After three days practicing, Yuya finally can use his new Deck very well. He even can perform Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz in one turn. Basically now Yuya was more stronger and confident as Duelist. Even better, now Yuya rarely take Action Cards during a Duel.

In the same three days, Yuya must Duels againts Michio Mokota and Eita Kyuando to qualify the Maiami Championship. He win all the Duels with ease, and less Action Cards.

I received message from Sora to come at the docks, right next to the warehouse where Yuto confronts Sawatari. I know what they are doing so I come to the meeting point and saw Yuzu and Sora at the same time.

"Hi Mizael." The two greeted me.

"Hi. Why did you need me here?" I asked.

"You see. After the whole incident with LDS, Yuzu asked me to teach her Fusion Summoning. She wants to test everything he learn about Fusion Summon so far on you. That's why I ask you to came here." Sora explained.

I widened my eyes a bit. So she want me to Duel her? "So you want me to Duel you?"

"Yes. I need one of the Strongest Duelist I know to help me in this task. You were the one I was thinking about first and I don't anyone know about this until the Maiami Championship. I want to keep this a surprise." Yuzu answered.

"Ok then. But don't think I will hold back to you." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I hope that will be happen." Yuzu nodded in understanding.

As me and Yuzu prepared our Duel Disks, Sora put himself on the corner while the two Duelist shouted at the same time.

DUEL!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuzu LP: 4000 x5

"You can go first." I offered.

"Well thank you Mizael. My turn!" Yuzu said as she draw her starter cards. I activate a Spell, First Movement Solo! When I control no monsters, I can Special Summon 1 level 4 or Lower "Melodious" Monster from my deck. But I can't Special Summon another Monster except "Melodious" Monster. Come! Opera the Melodious Diva!"

Opera the Melodious Diva (ATK 2300/DEF 1000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

"Opera cannot attack in turn he Normal or Special Summoned. Since it's first turn, it wont matters." Yuzu said. "And since I control a "Melodious" Monster on my field, I can Special Summon this monster. Come! Canon the Melodious Diva!"

Canon the Melodious Diva (ATK 1400/DEF 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

"Next I tribute both Opera and Canon to Tribute Summon my Ace! Enchanting melody echoing in heaven! Awaken the sleeping virtuoso! Appear! Level 8! Mozarta the Melodious Maestra!" Yuzu's ace monster appeared on the field.

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2600/DEF 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 8)

"Mozarta's effect activates! Once per turn, I can Special Summon one LIGHT Fairy-Type Monster from my hand! Come to the field, Aria the Melodious Diva!" Then Aria the Melodious Diva appeared on the field.

Aria the Melodious Diva (ATK 1600/DEF 1200/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

"When Aria is Special Summoned, my "Melodious" Monsters cannot be targeted by card effect also cannot be destroyed by battle! And with that I end my turn." Yuzu concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuzu LP: 4000 x1

"Bringing your ace on the first turn and prevent your Monster to be targeted by card effect and destroyed by battle. Not bad Yuzu." Sora thought.

"Then it's my turn! Draw! I activate a Spell Card Photon Sanctuary! This card let me Summon two Photon Tokens in defense position!"

Photon Token #1 (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Thunder/Light/LV 4)

Photon Token #2 (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Thunder/Light/LV 4)

"Now I tribute my tokens to Special Summon this Monster! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servant! Descend to me! Embodiment of light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"Galaxy-Eyes already?" Yuzu said in worried tone. "At least my Monster cannot be destroyed by battle."

"Not going easy on her, huh?" Sora thought.

"I activate Photon Orbital's effect on my hand! I can equip it to my "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster I Control and then that Monster gains 500 ATK also cannot be destroyed by battle! I equip it to my Galaxy-Eyes!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 3500)

"This is what I feared..." Yuzu said in worried.

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attack Aria the Melodious Diva! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Galaxy-Eyes shot his blue blast at Aria, creating a shockwave that make Yuzu skidding backwards.

Mizael LP: 4000 x3
Yuzu LP: 2100 x1

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x1

"Mizael took almost half of her lifepoints in one turn, I wonder how Yuzu will react to this."

"My turn! Draw! I activate a Spell Spellbook Inside the Pot! We both draw three cards!" She said as we both draw three cards. "I activate Mozarta's effect again! Come to the stage! Elegy the Melodious Diva!"

Elegy the Melodious Diva (ATK 2000/DEF 1200/Fairy/Light/LV 5)

"When Elegy is Special Summoned, all Fairy-Type Monster I Control gains 300 ATK also it cannot be destroyed by card effect!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2600 - 2900)

Aria the Melodious Diva (ATK 1600 - 1900)

Elegy the Melodious Diva (ATK 2000 - 2300)

"For last I activate a Continuous Spell Melodious Orchestra! All "Melodious" Monster I Control gains 500 ATK for each "Melodious" Monster I Control!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2900 - 4400)

Aria the Melodious Diva (ATK 1900 - 3400)

Elegy the Melodious Diva (ATK 2300 - 3800)

I was slightly surprise at this, Yuzu was never use this card in anime. Well, I think it's because of my existence.

"Battle! Mozarta the Melodious Maestra attack Galaxy-Eyes!" Mozarta charged at Galaxy-Eyes.

Mizael LP: 3100 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x2

"Elegy the Melodious Diva attack Galaxy-Eyes!" Yuzu commanded as Elegy charged at Galaxy-Eyes.

Mizael LP: 2800 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x2

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Yuzu concluded.

Mizael LP: 2800 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x1

"My turn! Draw! I activate my Spell, Galaxy Cyclone! This card let me destroy one facedown spell/trap card your control." I said as a cyclone destroy Yuzu's facedown.

"And with that I end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 2800 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x1

Yuzu and Sora was confused at my move.

"What is he planning?" Yuzu and Sora wondered at the same time.

"Yuzu need to bring out her Fusion Monster first, after that then I'll beat her." I thought with a grin.

"My turn! Draw!" She said as she draw. Yuzu looked at the card she drew before smiled. "Now it's time! I activate Polymerization!"

"Oho...it's time..."

"I fuse my second copy of Canon the Melodious Diva and Serenade the Melodious Diva on my hand! Enchanting Melody! Blooming Melody! With the guidance of the baton, gather your power! Fusion Summon! Come to the stage! Level 6! Schuberta the Melodious Maestra!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Fairy/Light/Fusion/LV 6)

"It worked..." Yuzu muttered before she jumped in happiness. "Yes! It worked!"

"Nice work, Yuzu." I commented with a smile.

"You finally did it." Sora added with a proud tone.

"Thank you guys." Yuzu shyly said.

"Now let's see what your Fusion Monster is capable of." I proposed to her as she nodded.

"You bet! But first, because my Melodious Orchestra, all my Monster's ATK is rise!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2900 - 4900)

Aria the Melodious Diva (ATK 1900 - 3900)

Elegy the Melodious Diva (ATK 2300 - 4300)

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2400 - 2700 - 4700)

"Now I activate Schuberta's effect! Once per turn, I can banish up to three cards from either Graveyard and Schuberta gains 200 ATK for each banished cards until the end of this turn! I banish Canon, Opera, and Polymerization! Chorus Break!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 4700 - 5300)

"Battle! Schuberta attack Galaxy-Eyes! Wave of the great!" Schuberta unleashed a stream of notes from her baton.

Mizael LP: 1300 x1
Yuzu LP: 2100 x0

"Mozarta attack Galaxy-Eyes and end this Duel!" Mozarta create a powerful shockwave at Galaxy-Eyes.

"Quick-Play Magic, Command Silencer!" A totem appeared and unleashed a loud voice, making Yuzu and Sora covered their ears. "Your attack is negate and immediately end your Battle Phase. Furthermore, I can draw a card."

"So close..." Yuzu pouted. "I end my turn."

Mizael LP: 1300 x2
Yuzu LP: 2100 x0

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 5300 - 4700)

"Then it's my turn! Draw! This Duel is fun, Yuzu. But it has come to an end. I activate Galaxy Cyclone from my Graveyard! By banishing Galaxy Cyclone, I can destroy your face up Spell/Trap card you Control! So say Goodbye to your Melodious Orchestra!" I said as Yuzu's Continuous Spell is destroyed.

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 4900 - 2900)

Aria the Melodious Diva (ATK 3900 - 1900)

Elegy the Melodious Diva (ATK 4300 - 2300)

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 4700 - 2700)

"That's it. This is over." Sora thought.

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attack Aria! Before the damage step, I activate Quick-Play Magic: Galaxy Shock! My Galaxy-Eyes gains 1500 ATK, your Monster's effect is negated and Galaxy-Eyes unaffected by card effects!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3500 - 5000)

"Go, Galaxy-Eyes! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Galaxy-Eyes Photon shot his blue blast at Aria as the shockwave causing her to lose.

Mizael LP: 1300 x2
Yuzu LP: 0 x0

Mizael Win

As the hologram dissapeared, I walked to Yuzu and help her to get back up on her feet.

"Not bad Yuzu, your training was good. But still, your skill still need some sharpening." I told her.

"Mizael's right, being able to Fusion Summon is good, but mastering it will be awesome." Sora added.

"Thank you guys." Yuzu said shyly.

Suddenly, the face of Kotsu Masumi appeared behind a container, making our attention turned to her.

"She must be search her missing professor." I thought.

"Masumi? Why are you here?" Yuzu asked.

"You know what's happening in Maiami City recently?" She asked us. "Several Duelists dissapeared by a mysterious Duelist. Also, all of them has connection with LDS. But, the information about the mysterious Duelist were limited. The only information we know that mysterious Duelist use Xyz Summoning."

Yuzu and Sora was surprise while I sighed internally. After all I said earlier and yet, he still doing this shit? What a troublesome fellow.

"That's the only information I could find. I learned that Professor Marco was missing and..." Then Masumi pointed at me. "You!"

"Me?"

"I know it was you! I heard from Sawatari that you Dueled him once!" She exclaimed. "Please! Can you tell me where he is? If I caught him, I might be able to stop him!"

"I don't know. He can be anywhere. He targeting LDS, especially Fusion user. It was the only matter of time that you are the next target." I said. I didn't lie, Shun can be anywhere in this town. But, Masumi doesn't believe me.

"Don't lie to me! Professor Marco might be suffering somewhere! It was because you let him get away!" Oh god, why this girl is so stubborn?! And believe me, you don't want to see your favorite teacher become a piece of card.

"I already said! I don't know!" I said, trying to defend myself.

"Then I'll force the answer out of you!" Then she activate her Duel Disk.

I only rolled my eyes at her. "Really? You saw me beat Akaba Reiji, your superior and yet, you still want to Duel me?"

"I don't care!" Masumi yelled at me. "I'll show you that LDS is the strongest!"

"You're LDS?" A voice coming out from a container and revealed Kurosaki Shun jumped out to Masumi while pushing Yuzu away, make her drop her cards while it scattered around the floor.

"And he's here. Just great." I thought annoyed.

"If you're LDS, then your opponent will be mine!" He said as he activate his Duel Disk while Sora helping Yuzu to get up again.

"Shun, stop this!" Yuto jumped out from a container as he grabbed Shun's hand and restrain him before he doing anything else as he removed his mask. "I've already told you this isn't our battlefield Shun! This people doesn't know anything!"

"Everywhere I go is battlefield Yuto! In order to get Ruri back, I must do this! If you dare stand in my way then I'll go through on you as well!" Shun yelled as he removed his scarf and glasses.

"You're not listening what I told you before, do you?" I asked as Shun and Yuto finally noticed me.

"You...!" Shun said in anger tone.

"DO YOU?!" I yelled, make Yuzu and Yuto flinched.

"Can please someone tell me what happened here?!" Yuzu asked in confused tone as Shun finally noticed her.

"Ruri...is that you...?" Shun muttered as he slowly approach her.

"How the heck he can't even recognize her sister hair?! Ruri has black long hair while Yuzu has pink hair!" I thought in disbelief.

However, before Shun do anything else, Yuto punched him in the guts, totally stopping him.

"Ruri..." Shun uttered before passing out.

"She's not Ruri, Shun..." Yuto muttered as he carried him.

"I found the culprit!" Masumi said on the D-Pad. "Send Hokuto and Yaiba quickly!"

"I'm sorry for Shun's stubborness again." Yuto apologized as he picked Yuzu's Polymerization card. "This card doesn't suit you."

Yuzu look at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You can't understand how much malevolence in this card." He answered.

"I don't like it when someone trashtalk my favorite card." Sora said before he smirked. "How about I show you the true power of this card?"

I smacked Sora's head with my fist. "Moron! Don't make more trouble than it is!"

"That's right! Cut it out!" Yuzu added as she got between Sora and Yuto.

Yuto turned on me. "You don't understand... how it's like to watched the people you care about got taken away from you and you can't do anything to save them."

"...Are you has trouble at remembering things?" I clenched my fist. "I already told you that I know it too fucking well! My best friends died in front of my eyes and I can't do shit to prevent it!"

"Mizael..." Yuzu muttered as Sora and Masumi turned on me. "Mizael...has lost his best friends...?"

"I know you feel angry and sad, but wreaking havoc and hunting this innocent people is wrong! You just become the things you hated the most!" I told Yuto and unconscious Shun.

"Yuzu!"

"Masumi!"

Yuya, Yaiba and Hokuto were far away calling their respective friends. At the same time, Yuzu's bracelet shone brightly, making Yuto and Shun teleported away. The strange part is, I can saw a young woman with a maroon colored hair smiling at me.

"Was that...Akaba Ray?" I thought.

"He dissapeared again..." Yuzu muttered before she began crying. "I don't understand any of this! Why that Yuto guy has same face as Yuya?! Why my bracelet shines when Yuya was arrived?! And why that guy keep saying that I'm Ruri?!"

Yuzu got the early phase of panic attack. Can't blame her though.

"Why they are scattered like that?" Yuya wondered as he pick up Yuzu's card and give it to her.

"I suggest we should go before they interogatted us." Sora said as he pointed at LDS vehicles.

All of us nodded before we ran until we were out of sight.

Next Day

This day Yuya Dueling againts Mieru Hochun the Fortune Teller. Yuya was finished her using his Fusion Monster "Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" which make the You Show crew surprise. Mieru obsession with Yuya was kinda scary to be honest. But the strange part was when all the Fortune Teller was looking at me with weird expression. I overheard their conversation and got the answer that every Fortune Teller shocked that they saw a powerful aura that surrounds me. After we leaving the arena, everyone congratulated Yuya for his third win.

"Congratulations, Yuya." I praised him as everyone started to do the same.

"That Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon was amazing!" Ayu said happily.

"Yes! That dragon gave me shivers!" Futoshi added.

"From Pendulum Summon to Fusion Summon! You're amazing Yuya!" Sora praised him.

"Thank you everyone." Yuya replied as we back to our respective home.

Next Day

Yuzu asked me to come to Yuya's house so early in the morning. It's part of the plan for Yuya's final qualification Duel. When I came, I meet Yuzu and Yuya's mother, Yoko Sakaki. After a quick introductions, Yuzu told me the plan before she and Yoko leave the house.

Well, actually not a quick introduction. Yoko asked me if I can cook and when I tell her that my mother is a chef, she become very excited and ask me many things about cooking tips and my mother. I answer her questions while rubbing my head in embarassment.

"Morning, Yuya." I greeted him as I making his favorite food. Pancake.

"Mizael?!" He replied with a surprise. "Why are you here? Where's my mother?"

"She asked me to cooking the breakfast for you because she want to go somewhere. Don't ask me. I don't know where she go." I said. Of course I know where she is. "So this is your last qualification today?"

"Yeah. But my mom isn't here." Yuya answered.

"How about heading towards You Show first? We can wait her in there." I suggest. He nodded and after breakfast, we went to You Show.

When we arrived at You Show, nobody was there. I, who know the reason, faking tried to search the others. Eventually, Nico Smiley showed himself and dragged us to Gongenzaka Dojo.

"I'm tired waiting for you Yuya!" Gongenzaka exclaimed.

"Why did you want me to Duel Gongenzaka? We already had a tons of Duel." Yuya asked the manager.

"It's true that you had many Duel againts him... but you never had a real match with him." Nico answered as Yuya slightly gasped at his answer.

"Nico is right Yuya!" Gongenzaka added. "You and I have fought countless time before. But there wasn't any seriousness in those matches. And I realized that's only make me weaker!"

"Weaker...?" Yuya repeated.

"It's my fault that I couldn't win that match againts LDS. If Mizael lose the last Duel, I, the man Gongenzaka, would never forgive myself."

"But you ended it with a draw!" Yuya argued.

"I couldn't win because of this weakness in my heart! Being unable to break away my own weakness is the reason I draw againts Yaiba! I must push myself further if I want to get rid of this weakness!" Gongenzaka declared proudly.

After the conversation, Nico Smiley dragged them to Gongenzaka Dojo. After little speech from Gongenzaka's father, Nico Smiley dragged me to somewhere, saying to Yuya that he must Duel without the cheers from everyone. Then Nico and me was arrived in secret room where You Show gang watched.

"I'll leave you here Mizael-kun. Make yourself comfortable." He said before left to the arena.

Then I open the door to the secret room. "Hey everyone."

"Mizael nii-chan!" The kids jumped to hug me, make me fall to the floor.

"I'm here, you three." I said as I returned the hug.

"Glad you make it." Sora commented.

"Yeah." I said. "Let's see the result of your training Yuya."

Gongenzaka Dojo - Duel Arena

"I, the man Gongenzaka, will win this Duel Yuya!" Gongenzaka declared firmly.

"I was planning to do the same Gongenzaka!" Yuya replied.

The two Duelist shouted at the same time.

Duel!

Yuya LP: 4000 x5
Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x5

"I'll take the first turn!" Gongenzaka declared as he draw his starter cards. "I Summon Superheavy Samurai Kageboshi!"

Superheavy Samurai Kageboshi (ATK 500/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

"Kageboshi's effect activates! I can tribute Kageboshi to Special Summon "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my hand! I Summon Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei in defense position!"

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (ATK 1000/DEF 3500/Machine/Earth/LV 8)

"I end my turn, now face me with your full power Yuya!" Gongenzaka concluded.

Yuya LP: 4000 x5
Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x3

The kids looked surprise when they see Gongenzaka's Ace on the field.

"He Summoned his Ace on his first turn?" Tatsuya commented.

"Seems he want to defeat Yuya." Sora said as he licked his lollipop, before he smiled. "Gong-chan's really serious rightnow!"

"I said." I added. "He want to defeat Yuya so badly."

"Man, I don't know who I should cheer, Yuya or Gongenzaka! I can't decided!" Shuzo yelled, only to get smacked by Yuzu's paper fan.

"You're too loud dad! What will you do if Yuya hear us?!"

"That's right! Nico told us to be quiet!" Ayu added.

"Sorry." Shuzo apologized.

Yuya looked at Gongenzaka before he smile. "As you wish, Gongenzaka! My turn! Draw! I Summon Performapal Skullcrobat Joker!"

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker (ATK 1800/DEF 100/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"When Skullcrobat Joker is Normal Summoned, I can add "Performapal", "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my hand. I add Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!"

"Now Gongenzaka, the fun starts now! With the scale 1 Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and scale 8 Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon I set the Pendulum scale!"

Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (ATK 1200/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 1)

Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 3/PS 8 )

"Now I can Summon any Monsters with Levels between 2 and 7 at the same time! Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Yuya chanted as the two lights burst forth from the portal.

"Appear! Performapal Swordfish!"

Performapal Sword Fish (ATK 600/DEF 600/Fish/Water/LV 4)

"And my new dragon! The eerie dragon with dichromatic eyes, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Yuya nii-chan's got a cool new dragon!" Ayu said happily.

"Yuya nii-chan is getting serious rightnow!" Tatsuya added.

"The shivers!" Futoshi exclaimed.

"That's a cool dragon you got there Yuya." Gongenzaka said. "But it's not enough to defeat my Big Benkei."

"Don't be so sure Gongenzaka. I activate Performapal Sword Fish effect! When Performapal Sword Fish is Summoned, all Monster your Controls loses 600 ATK and DEF!"

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (DEF 3500 - 2900)

Yuya spotted an Action Card and grabbed it before he used it. "Action Magic: Piercing Sword! All Monsters I Control gains 500 ATK and can inflict piercing battle damage this turn!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3000)

Performapal Sword Fish (ATK 600 - 1100)

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker (ATK 1800 - 2300)

"Battle! Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon attack Big Benkei! Spiral Strike of Fantasy!" Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon shot an purple blast at Big Benkei.

"I activate Superheavy Samurai Soul Fire Armor on my hand! By sending this card to the Graveyard, Big Benkei loses 800 DEF but it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect this turn!" Then Big Benkei was surrounded by fire as it blocked Phantom Dragon's attack.

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (DEF 2900 - 2100)

"But you still take the damage!" Yuya said as Gongenzaka protected himself from shockwave.

Yuya LP: 4000 x2
Gongenzaka LP: 3100 x3

"At this moment, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon's effect activates! If Phantom Dragon inflict battle damage to my opponent, I can inflict damage to my opponent equal to the number of "Odd-Eyes" Cards in my Pendulum Zone times 1200! Since I have Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Mirage Dragon on my Pendulum Zone, you take 2400 Damage! Atomic Force!" Then both Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon unleashed a Spiral Energy towards Gongenzaka.

"What?! Ugh!" Gongenzaka grunted in pain as he take Odd-Eyes Persona attack.

Yuya LP: 4000 x2
Gongenzaka LP: 700 x3

I smile while everyone turned on me with suspicious look.

"You knew about this?" Sora asked.

"Maybe." I answered nonchalantly.

"And now Skullcrobat Joker attack Big Benkei!" Skullcrobat Joker charged at Big Benkei.

Yuya LP: 4000 x2
Gongenzaka LP: 500 x3

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Yuya concluded.

Yuya LP: 4000 x1
Gongenzaka LP: 500 x3

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (DEF 2100 - 2900)

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 3000 - 2500)

Performapal Sword Fish (ATK 1100 - 600)

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker (ATK 2300 - 1800)

"Yuya attack and Gongenzaka defense. The opening act went as expected." Nico said with a smile.

"Indeed. No matter the opponent may move around, one must always hold a steadfast move." Mr. Gongenzaka then turns towards his son. "Well down Noboru! As expected of the successor of my dojo! Pierce through the Maiami Championship with your Steadfast Dueling!"

"You're getting ahead of yourself father, this duel has just begun! And I haven't use my full strenght yet!" Gongenzaka declared as Yuya and the others narrowed their eyes as they wondered what exactly he meant by that.

"Draw!" Gongenzaka declared as he draw. "Watch this father! This is the new Steadfast Dueling I aspire to create! When there's no Spell or Traps in my graveyard, I can Special Summon the Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter from my hand!"

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter (ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Tuner/Earth/LV 2)

Everyone, except me was surprise when he heard what Gongenzaka had said while Yuya widened his eyes.

"Tuner?!" Yuzu said in surprise.

"Is Gong-Chan really gonna do-?!" Sora said in surprise even he forgot his lollipop.

"Synchro Summon?" Shuzo finished the sentence as the kids were surprised as well.

"No way!"

"This sure will be interesting." I commented with a grin.

"I Tune my level 2 Superheavy Trumpeter and level 8 Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei! Raging deity! In unison with the soul of a thousand blades! Come forth in spiralling wave! Synchro Summon! Come before us! Level 10! Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (ATK 2400/DEF 3800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 10)

"Gongenzaka use Synchro..." Yuya muttered in surprise.

"Impressive..." Sora muttered.

"He really did it..." Yuzu muttered in shock before she looked at Yuya. "Yuya..."

"Oh my!" Nico said with smile on his face.

"Well that's epic." I said with smile on my face. "I hope you show them your new power, Yuya."

"Get ready Yuya! Because the real match has only just begun!" Gongenzaka declared. However, Mr. Gongenzaka interupped the duel.

"That's enough! My son has lost this match!" Everyone, except me was shocked when he said that. Then he stood up and looked at Gongenzaka with a stern expression. "Steadfast Dueling means that having an immovable spirit is crucial. From the moment you stole techniques from another school to win, you already lost this Duel!"

"I'm not steal them. I, the man Gongenzaka, asked requested for instruction!" Gongenzaka replied as his father's eyes widened in surprise.

Yuya looked at Gongenzaka with lowered eyes. "Instruction? You don't mean...?"

"Yeah, Todo Yaiba. I don't mean to request instruction from even my enemies. It's normal, I didn't learn Synchro Summoning in order to just win, but also to bring a new horizon to steadfast Dueling!"

"In order to bring forth a new Steadfast Dueling...?" Mr. Gongenzaka asked in confusion.

"It is a necessity for even the stationary Steadfast Dueling in order to not let get behind along with a new era!" Gongenzaka answered. "Save your judgement after this match father! I activate Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns from my hand! I equip it to my Susanowo! With this, Susanowo can attack two times per battle phase!"

"Battle! Superheavy Samurai Susanowo attack Sword Fish! Kusanagi sword slash!" Susanowo raised his blade and swung it, sending a slash energy towards Sword Fish.

"Trap card open! Performapal Great Escape! If "Performapal" Monster I Control is targeted for attack, I can tribute that targeted Monster and then negate your attack! Also, I can add Level 4 or lower "Performapal" Monster from my Deck to my hand! I add Performapal Secondonkey!" Yuya countered as Susanowo attack missed.

"And then Susanowow attack your Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon! Kusanagi Sword Slash!" Again, Susanowo swung his blade at Odd-Eyes, destroying it aa Yuya was covered himself from shockwave.

Yuya LP: 2700 x1
Gongenzaka LP: 500 x1

"I end my turn." Gongenzaka concluded.

"Is Yuya nii-chan gonna lose?" Ayu said sadly as she hugged Yuzu.

"Maybe, with 3800 DEF, it will difficult to take out Susanowo." Tatsuya added.

"True. But Yuya has more surprise than that." I said, didn't looked worried at all as everyone look at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Sora asked.

"You'll see." I simply answered.

"My turn! Draw! Well Gongenzaka, since you already show your Synchro Summon, how about I returned the favor?" Yuya asked as everyone except me widened their eyes in confusion.

"It's time..." I thought.

"I activate a Spell Card Pendulum Call! By discard 1 card, I can add two "Magician" Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my hand! I add Nobledragon Magician and Performapal Celestial Magician!"

"It's time to Pendulum Summon again! Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Yuya chanted as the four lights burst forth.

"From the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"From my hand is Performapal Celestial Magician! Performapal Secondonkey! And the Tuner Monster, Nobledragon Magician!"

Performapal Celestial Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

Performapal Secondonkey (ATK 1000/DEF 2000/Beast/Earth/LV 4)

Nobledragon Magician (ATK 700/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Fire/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 3/PS 5)

"What?!" Gongenzaka exclaimed in shock.

The spectator, except me who smirked, was shocked.

"Tuner?! Does that means Yuya knows to-" Yuzu said in completely shock.

"Synchro Summon!" Sora finished Yuzu's sentence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! The fun starts now! I tune my Level 3 Nobledragon Magician with Level 4 Performapal Secondonkey! Shining wings! Deliver divine speed and illuminate heaven and earth! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Clear Wing Fast Dragon!"

Clear Wing Fast Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Geez, Yuya. Fast Dragon already? Show-off." I thought with a smile.

"Beautiful..." Yuzu said in awe.

"Yuya nii-chan's got a cool new dragon!" The kids cheered.

"But it's only have 2500 ATK." Sora commented. "I wonder what Yuya has in his mind."

"I admitted that Dragon is impressive Yuya." Gongenzaka commented. "But it's attack wasn't enough to break Susanowo defense."

"Like Mizael said, Attack points isn't everything Gongenzaka." Yuya told him. "I activate Clear Wing Fast Dragon's effect! Once per Turn, I can target one Monster your Control and make it's ATK and DEF become 0 also negate it's effect! Draining Wind!" Fast Dragon create a powerful wind and charged it at Susanowo.

"I acti-" Gongenzaka tried to activated his Monster effect on his hand but he can't.

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (ATK 2400/DEF 3800 - ATK 0/DEF 0)

"Sorry Gongenzaka, Performapal Celestial Magician's effect doesn't let you activate Monster effect when I Control a Synchro Monster on my field!" Yuya declared.

"What?!" Gongenzaka said in surprise before he closed his eyes. "I'm not going to win this Duel. But Yuya! I want you to come at me with your attack!"

Yuya just smile. "As you wish. Battle! Clear Wing Fast Dragon, attack Susanowo! Hellwind Divine Slash!" Clear Wing flying towards Susanowo and then shot a powerful wind, completely destroy Susanowo.

"Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon attack Gongenzaka directly! Spiral Strike of Fantasy!" Gongenzaka opened his arms and welcomes the charge. He then flies straight to the ground.

Yuya LP: 2700 x0
Gongenzaka LP: 0 x1

Yuya Win

As the solid vision vanished, we approached Gongenzaka and Yuya.

"Yuya nii-chan!" The kids exclaimed as they jumped to hug him.

"That was really hot blooded Duel Yuya!" Shuzo exclaimed with his usual overexcited tone.

"To think you can use Synchro Summon beside Fusion Summon." Sora added while licking his lollipop.

"Well done Yuya." I said.

"Congratulations, Yuya." Yuzu said with a blush on her face.

"Thank you, everyone." Yuya said while rubbed his head as Gongenzaka approached him, both shook their hands as sign of sportmanship.

LDS Office

"It seems Sakaki Yuya won his last qualification match for Maiami Championship, sir." Nakajima told his boss. "Although, I am quite surprised that boy can use Synchro Summon."

"Good. Now all Duelists I had in my eyes are joined the Maiami Championship." Reiji said. "Same with me. His skill is rapidly increase only in a week."

"That's good sir. The incident regarding Kotsu Masumi, Shijima Hokuto and Todo Yaiba has also being taken care of." Nakajima informed.

"Have you erased their memories?" Reiji asked.

"Yes, sir. Everything concerning Kurosaki Shun had been removed from their memories."

"Good work." Reiji praised. "Now the conditions for Kurosaki Shun's entry in the Maiami Championship are complete. Now we all can see what he truly capable of."

He examined the list of participants of the Championship until he stopped at Mizael's picture.

"Same goes for him. I wonder how powerful he is." He thought.

"President, may I ask something?"

"What is it?" Reiji asked his employee.

"Are you sure about Kurosaki's request for the Maiami Championship?" Nakajima asked as Reiji got a brief of flashback on his mind.

Flashback

"Entering Duel Tournament?" Kurosaki Shun questioned Reiji who was standing with several member of LDS. "This is what I must do before Dueling you?"

"That's right." Reiji confirmed. "We will be using this Tournament to recruit Strong Duelists to fight againts Akaba Leo."

"Akaba Leo? You willing to fight your own father?" Shun asked in disbelief.

"I'm no longer claim that man as my father." Reiji said as he adjusted his glasses. "To put it simply, we share common enemy. Also, one of the participants is a Academia spy and the other one is a mysterious person."

"Mysterious person?" Shun thought. "Does that person use Galaxy-Eyes?"

"Seems you talking about Kuroba Mizael." Reiji stated. "Yes, you fought him few days ago."

Shun clenched his fist, remembering his defeat againts me.

"While we 100% sure that Shiunin Sora is an Academia spy, the origins about Kuroba Mizael is unknown."

"Unknown?" Shun asked in curious tone.

"Yes, even his origin is unknown, he's a skillful Duelist." Reiji explained. "He Dueled 6 times and won it all. Also, I can assure you he's not the enemy."

"If that Kuroba Mizael is not an enemy, I have an idea to prove that."

Reiji raised his eyebrow in curiousity. "Oh? And what is that?"

"Make him Duel that Academia spy. If he's not with them, he wouldn't mind Dueling with each other. And if he can prove that he's not with Academia, I'm fine againts any backstories he has." Shun explained.

Reiji was skeptical at first. But, he think that he has a point. "Alright, I'm approving your idea. Kuroba Mizael will face Shiunin Sora in Maiami Championship."

End of Flashback

"I'm sure. To show Kurosaki that our Xyz Duelist is not an enemy, I must do this." Reiji replied.

"I understand." Nakajima said as he leaving the room.

"Even thought, we still don't know any backstories about him." Reiji thought. "Where exactly did he come from?"

To be Continued

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.3K 369 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
696 14 22
They met under a timed circumstance. Can they regain what was never lost, but covered up? The part lengths will vary, so please bear with me (origina...
23.2K 320 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
7.8K 102 13
Reincarnated as the son of seto kaiba his job now in the arc v dimension is to return historic characters to there original point in time before the...