visique violet, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑...

By -GODDESSOFLOVE

▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓥𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚀𝚄𝙴 𝓥𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝚃 ! 〕 ↳ 보이지 않는 보라색 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝔟𝔲�... More

𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻.
𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌.
𝗌.𝗁.𝗂.𝖾.𝗅.𝖽. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾.
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛
𝟎𝟎𝟏. mind
𝟎𝟎𝟐. cooler
𝟎𝟎𝟑. oh, we will
𝟎𝟎𝟒. destroy
𝟎𝟎𝟓. vision
𝟎𝟎𝟕. you promised
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝟎𝟎𝟖. ant-man
𝟎𝟎𝟗. the red one? it's cute
𝟎𝟏𝟎. right option, wrongly performed
𝟎𝟏𝟏. no matter what
𝟎𝟏𝟐. your highness
𝟎𝟏𝟑. i know a guy
𝟎𝟏𝟒. violet diamonds
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
𝟎𝟏𝟓. kisses and apologies
𝟎𝟏𝟔. stage two in the relationship
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑟

𝟎𝟎𝟔. peck on the lips

2.5K 86 66
By -GODDESSOFLOVE

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦 . ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER SIX,
get off your asses

𝓣he triplets went into a locker-type room. Pietro grabbed a pair of running shoes and a long sleeve shirt before putting them on.

Wanda was just staring at something as Lucrecia opened one of the lockers and went through the stuff inside of it.

She picked a matching purple set that had a few black on it with white shoes. She lifted her hand and waved it over her body just as the purple set replaced her old clothes, she didn't want to go butt naked infront of her brother. She put on a few rings and bracelets to finish her look. [outfit on top but add some more black in it]

Pietro took a red leather jacket from the locker and looked at Wanda who was focused on something else, only snapping out of her trance when Pietro threw the jacket at her.

"Put it on," Pietro told her to which she obeyed.

Lucrecia faced Wanda, posing with her outfit. "Do you like it?"

"Huh?"

Lucrecia rolled her eyes playfully, "My outfit. Do you like it?" She repeated.

Wanda blinked at her and then looked at her outfit, she nodded with a smile on her face. Lucrecia gave her a grin before typing her hair up in a ponytail.

Pietro looked at his sisters and beckoned for them to come to him, they obeyed and looked at him with a questioning expression. He wrapped his arms around the two of them, embracing them into a hug.

"They have their own plan but we have our own little one," Pietro told them, still in a hug.

Lucrecia lifted her head to look at him, "What is it?"

"Don't die. Don't sacrifice your life for any of them, understood? I don't want to lose any of you. Promise?"

Wanda and Lucrecia shared a glance, "Only if you promise as well."

Pietro looked at the two of them with adoration in his eyes, he gave them a lopsided smile. "I promise."

The sisters nodded their heads, "We promise." They spoke in unison.

Pietro brought them into a tight hug before letting go and kissing both of their temples.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Etro."

Someone going inside the room interrupted their little moment, the three of them turned to see Steve in his suit. "Are you three finished? We're about to leave in the Quinjet."

Pietro nodded and started to go out of the room with Wanda following, Lucrecia being last. Once the two were out of the room, Steve grabbed Lucrecia's arm before she could leave.

Lucrecia stopped and turned to him, tilting her head. Steve scratched the back of his head, he had just totally forgotten what he was supposed to say.

"Yes, Steve?"

Steve cleared his throat, "Uh- I just wanted to ask you . . . if you're okay." He said nervously.

Lucrecia raised an eyebrow, "If I'm okay?"

"What I mean is, uh, if your shoulder is okay." Steve quickly said, nodding, Nice save, Steven.

Lucrecia chuckled, a smile growing on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine. All healed, barely feel a thing."

"Are you sure? I mean, it seemed like it really hurt, earlier. If you aren't feeling well, I could tell the team that you aren't well so you can't fight. Or I could-"

Steve was cut off by a soft pair of lips connecting with his own.

Lucrecia pulled away after about five seconds of him not moving, either from shock or he just wasn't functioning properly.

She gave him a flirty smile, "I appreciate your concern for my well-being. It's making me like you more." She winked before walking away leaving Steve shocked and wanting for more.

"𝓤ltron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't," Steve spoke, looking at Lucrecia when he brought up Sokovia.

"So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro sped into the police department, "We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" He yelled before speeding away. The guards just looked at him and shrugged it off, not moving. So, Pietro sped back with a gun and shot it at the ceiling, "Get off your asses."

Wanda used her mind control to make people leave the city while Lucrecia floated up in the air with her eyes glowing violet as a lot of violet lines of magical mist travelled from her body and to the citizens, invisible barriers surrounding their bodies.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

Steve paused for a moment, "Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Lucrecia flew around the city, violet lines of mist trailing after her as she directs them to every person she sees. She used her mind compulsion to make most of the people who weren't leaving leave to safety.

Lucrecia was too focused on both floating up in the air and using two different types of her powers on people that she didn't see iron robots coming out of the ground. One of them hit her from the back which made her lose focus, she screamed as she was falling to the ground.

She closed her eyes, getting ready to die in the most embarrassing way possible but instead, she was greeted with a pair of arms. Lucrecia opened one eye and looked at the person who saved her from dying, it was Steve.

It all seemed too much like a fantasy book. Perhaps it was.

They stayed like that for a moment before Steve cleared his throat and Lucrecia nodded awkwardly before getting off of him.

Fortunately, but unfortunately, the robots took this time to crash their little romantic party. Steve yelled for people to go away as he and Lucrecia started to fight Ultron's little mini-me's.

Steve hit them with his shield and Lucrecia sent powerful blasts towards them.

The ground started to shake, Lucrecia shared a glance with Steve before she flew up in the air. Her eyes widened in horror at the sight infront of her.

Steve double killed two robots with his shield before looking up to where Lucrecia was floated at. "Lucrecia? What's going on?"

She looked down at Steve, "It's the city, it's . . ." She said as she started going down to the ground. "breaking into half."

Steve grabbed Lucrecia's hand and started running, she sent a blast towards a robot that was coming up to them. Before they could go any further, the bridge broke in half right infront of them making Lucrecia quickly place a force field to where they were standing so it wouldn't break and they wouldn't fall in the . . . well, nowhere.

Lucrecia covered her mouth with her hand as she looked at the broken bridge. The place where she was born and where she was raised was breaking, literally.

A robot went up behind Steve but he saw it coming and punched it without even looking. Lucrecia had to stop herself from blurting out that she thought it was hot as fuck.

Steve grabbed Lucrecia's hand again as both of them ran to the city instead of the edge where they could slip and fall. They make it far since Steve got knocked down by one of the robots, he flew back and onto the top of a car.

Lucrecia outstretched her arms as a force field of violet mist formed and spread around the area, the power in the massive magic wave made every single robot around her die.

The people around her looked at the young girl in shock, she conjured up another wave but this time it was to compel everyone around her to try and not die instead of just standing there as if they're waiting for a robot to charge at their poor souls.

"Cap, you got incoming." Steve and Lucrecia heard Tony say through the earpiece.

"Incoming already came in but Lucrecia dealt with it," Steve reported back.

Lucrecia ran to Steve who was getting up. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely," Steve said, grabbing Lucrecia's hand once again.

Steve liked holding her hand, Lucrecia liked holding his warm one too. It was like their hands were made to be connected since her small one fit into his large one perfectly.

"The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

Lucrecia snorted at the last part, shaking her head with a grin on her face as she silently laughs.

The Maximoff girl used her powers to lift both herself and Steve up in the air as they fly to the edge of the floating island. She set Steve down on the ground, she stayed in the air as they moved cars that had people in them off of the bridge.

A woman in a red car was screaming as her car was about to fall but Steve grabbed the back of it, it didn't seem to do much since he just broke the back piece and the car started to fall. Violet mists surrounded the car as Lucrecia brought it back on the platform but a blast came flying at her which made her let go of the control on the car since she focused on placing a barrier infront of her to protect herself.

The car fell and the woman screamed for her life, Lucrecia was currently being attacked by half a dozen robots while she was in the air so she couldn't help the poor helpless woman.

Luckily for her, Thor was there in time to save her. It seems that he had just flown up from the ground, he went back down to save the woman. He yeeted her up to the island as Steve leaped off the edge and held onto a pole to prevent him from falling to his death.

Steve grabbed the woman's hand, "I got you! Just look at me!" Steve grunted as he attempted to go back on land.

Lucrecia blasted the last robot before flying down to Steve and the woman in worry and fear. She used her telekineses to lift them to the platform, a robot greeted them when they went on the platform.

"You'll never-" the voice of Ultron that came from the robot started but got cut off by Steve's shield hitting it in the chest.

Steve threw him off the edge, ". . . "Never" what? You didn't finish!" He yelled out.

"Steve!" The said man turned around to Lucrecia who was landing on the ground. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, Steve returned the gesture. She pulled away from the hug, "You could've died! You idiot!"

Before Steve could say anything, a car landed behind them which made the two of them turn around to see Thor landing on top of the car.

He got off and walked away, Steve and Lucrecia following behind him. "What, were you napping?"

As the three of them walked further into the middle of the floating island, Lucrecia would blast nearby robots. The trio was improvising and supporting eachother's abilities with their own as they killed the robots.

Thor created an explosion with a truck which Ultron noticed. Lucrecia looked up at Thor only to see Ultron charging at him and taking him away.

Lucrecia shrugged it off, knowing that he could deal with it on his own. He is a god, after all.

"Lu!" Steve called which made her look at him, he threw a robot in her direction as she tore it in half before throwing it away.

"Alright, we're all clear here," Clint said through the earpiece.

"We are not clear!" Steve replied as he threw his shield at a robot infront of him and Lucrecia made the ones nearby blow into millions of pieces. "We are very not clear!"

After Steve was finished ending his robot and Lucrecia was done with hers, he went towards her. Lucrecia smirked and looked at him when he grabbed her arm.

Steve saw the look on her face, "What?"

". . ."Lu" huh?" She teased to which he rolled his eyes and threw his shield at one of the robots.

"What? Do you want me to call you something else?" Steve asked.

Lucrecia chuckled, "No. Lu is fine."

Steve smiled at her and she gave him an almost identical one.

"LuLu, where are you?" Her brother's voice asked through the earpiece which made her smile.

She pressed on the earpiece, "I'm with Steve, you?"

"Incoming with Wanda!"

Not even a second later, Pietro appeared beside her as he carried Wanda bridal style. She grabbed his arm and looked at Steve, she winked at him before Pietro sped away.

Pietro dropped the two girls and they both immediately started firing at the robots. Policemen were hiding behind a car and were shooting at the robots but the chief held his hand up when the triplets arrived, "Hold your fire!" He ordered.

The Maximoff women were blasting and tearing robots apart with their magic. Lucrecia saw Pietro getting shot in the arm but he didn't seem affected by it that much so she continued on absolutely ending the robots.

There were too many of them so Lucrecia extended her arms and did what she did earlier. She formed an even larger wave as the robots dropped dead on the ground one by one.

Wanda looked at her sister in shock, she didn't know that the violet witch could do such a thing.

"Lu, you need to gather up the people," Steve told her through the earpiece.

She nodded even though he couldn't see her, "On it."

"I'm sorry, did I hear that correctly? Did you just call her "Lu"? . . ." Tony's annoying voice asked but both of them ignored him.

Pietro rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Stark."

𝓛ucrecia went to look for Steve after she and her siblings were finished with the robots. She found Steve standing with a woman with short red hair, Lucrecia remembers her as Natasha.

Nat saw Lucrecia before Steve, the Russian woman nodded at the girl in greeting. "Natasha."

"Lucrecia."

Steve turned to look at Lucrecia when he heard her voice, a small smile formed on his lips before he could even control it. The sight of her alive and okay made him relax. "Lu."

Lucrecia smiled at him instead of answering. Natasha looked between the two, confused as to when Steve had gotten so close and comfortable with the Maximoff. Isn't she supposed to be the enemy? Nat thought.

The redhead shook it off, "Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock-"

"Not till everyone's safe." Steve cut her off.

Lucrecia frowned as she looked at the two Avengers, "You're blowing it up?"

Steve looked in her direction, his voice softening when he spoke to her. "It's the only way." Lucrecia just nodded and looked to the ground.

Whether or not, Sokovia will always be her home. Not only was she raised here, but she also had one of the best times of her life on the very island she was standing on. Witnessing it become nothing but ash and dust made her heart ache.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's not math there." Nat argued.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve denied.

Nat tilted her head, "I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go."

Nat looked infront of her and at the view, "Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff." Nick Fury's voice spoke on the radio which made Steve and Nat look at the view in confusion. "It's about to get better."

A large helicarrier emerged from the clouds which made Lucrecia's mouth part slightly, subconsciously gripping Steve's hand which made him look at her. Steve looked at her with a look that he's never given to anyone but one woman in the past.

Adoration and love.

Love?

No, maybe not.

Too soon, Steve.

He scolded himself in his head. He couldn't love her, they had only just met.

Instead, Steve turned his attention back to the helicarrier.

Pietro came up to the edge of the island, looking at the helicarrier in awe. He raised his eyebrows then dropped them right after before speeding away, all cocky style.

"Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve exclaimed which got a dramatic gasp from Lucrecia.

"Language, Steven!"

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Steve rolled his eyes and scoffed at both Lucrecia and Fury.

Pietro sped infront of them as they watched smaller floating platforms come towards them. "This is SHIELD?" He asked.

Steve nodded, "This is what SHIELD is supposed to be."

Pietro looked back at Steve and his sister, a grin forming on his lips as he chuckled. "This is not so bad."

Lucrecia smiled widely at her brother's reaction, his smile always made her smile.

"Let's load them up!" Steve said before walking away.

Pietro walked towards his sister and picked her up bridal style before speeding her to where Steve was and dropping her off. She kissed his cheek and went to Steve as he sped away.

All of them were loading people into the platforms, into safety.

"Avengers, time to work for a living."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
word count: 2993

© -𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
89.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
73.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.