𝟎𝟎𝟏. mind

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE  ━━━  CHAPTER ONE,
do not engage, i think she did
something to my mind

          𝓐n explosion was heard outside the building which made the Maximoff triplets glance at eachother in both fear and confusion. They were inside a room of the building with a group of other people, they stood in a dark corner just listening and observing.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!" The voice of Baron Strucker said through the radio. Wanda Maximoff saw the fear on her younger sister's face and slipped her hand into hers which made Lucrecia look at her. Pietro Maximoff stood behind both of his sisters and placed his arms around their shoulders. Their actions might have looked sweet but it meant so much more to them, it showed that they cared for one another.

It told a story about three siblings who were forced to fend and take care of eachother at such a young age after losing their parents in a tragic accident.

Lucrecia felt something hit her magical force field around the building and she immediately tensed. Someone was trying to break in.

What if they try to kill her? She started to sweat and both of her siblings noticed, Wanda read her mind and heard what her younger sister was thinking about which caused her eyes to widen.

Wanda grabbed her sister's shoulders and made Lucrecia face her, "Lu, it's alright. Pietro and I will protect you, we'll make sure that they won't go near you, okay?" She reassured her sister as Pietro nodded in agreement even though he didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Lucrecia reluctantly nodded her head and focused on making the barrier stronger.

Strucker walked into the room a little bit angry that they attacked when he didn't give the order, "Who gave the order to attack?"

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers," A man informed, referring to the footage of the group of superheroes fighting their soldiers.

Another man holding a gun went up towards Strucker and spoke, "They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked." And then he walked away.

Strucker turned to one of his men who was wearing a suit, "They have to be after the sceptre. Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers," He replied in an obvious tone.

Strucker ignored him and walked forward, "Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks," He ordered.

The triplets looked at eachother and as if they could read eachother's minds, which two of them actually can, they immediately knew what to do. They needed to fight to protect people, but also to get revenge.