𝟎𝟏𝟏. no matter what

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗡𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER ELEVEN,
it's always the blonde's

━━━━ LONDON.

          𝓢teve had informed Lucrecia the continents in the text message he received, the woman he loved in the 90s had passed away and her funeral was in London.

The two of them and Sam traveled to London but Lucrecia didn't attend the funeral. She didn't want to attend the actual thing because she didn't even know Peggy Carter. So, she arrived when it ended just to support and comfort Steve.

The blond male stood in the middle of the aisle, his hands in his pockets.

He turned around when he heard footsteps only to see Lucrecia who was in a knee-length black dress that had a low V-line with a pearl necklace attached to her neck.

Steve turned to the side and leaned on the bench as Lucrecia walked up beside him.

"When I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out she was alive." Steve spoke, gesturing to Peggy. He shook his head, "I was just lucky to have her."

Lucrecia smiled at him softly, "She had you back, too. I'm sure she died happy because she got to see you one last time."

Steve nodded and moved his eyes to the ground. "Who else signed?" He changed the subject, not wanting to talk about Peggy.

"Tony, Rhodey, Vision."

"Clint?" Steve asked.

Lucrecia shrugged, "From what Nat told me, he says he's retired."

"Your siblings?"

"TBD."

"Nat?"

Lucrecia smacked her lips together, crossing her arms and lowering her head. "She's . . . not sure about her decision yet."

Steve just nodded in response. "And you?"

Lucrecia was silent for a moment. In all honesty, she didn't know if she should sign or not, she's only been part of the team for a year so it wasn't as important as it is to Steve.

"I'll be honest with you," Lucrecia started. "I have no intention of leaving but . . ." She sighed, trailing off.

"I haven't been in the team as long as you have, Steve, so I'm not that much affected by the Accords than you are. I'm not saying that I want to sign, no, I'm saying that . . . whatever you do, whatever you choose to do, I'll always support you no matter what."