𝟎𝟎𝟑. oh, we will

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗢𝗛, 𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER THREE,
i am mighty

━━━━ SALVAGE YARD.

𝓤lton and the Maximoff triplets ended up in a large boat or ship- whatever. Ultron had to get something from a man with the name of Ulysses Klaue, Lucrecia remembers him saying something about a metal called vibranium.

The strongest metal in the world. It's the metal that was used to make Captain America's shield.

Klaue was yelling orders to the people in the ship when the power suddenly shut off. He became cautious of his surroundings and slowly took a gun that sat atop a desk and loaded it.

He looked around warily, he shot in a random direction just as a blue trail went infront of him, the speed making him turn around and look at the bullet he just shot placed on the table with all the others.

He turned around to see Pietro Maximoff in all of his glory behind him with his arm crossed, Wanda emerged from the corner of darkness and Lucrecia slowly revealed herself, becoming visible again from her invisibility. Klaue looked at the figure that was slowly revealing itself beside Pietro. First, her head was exposed, and then the rest of her body down to her high-heeled boots.

"Yeah. The Enhanced." He said, looking at each and every one of them. "Strucker's prize pupils." he smiled in amazement, sitting down on a chair by his desk. Lucrecia tilted her head at him as her face morphed into a frown, was he foolish enough to not fear them?

He picked up a small tray from his desk, lifting it up in the air. "Do you want a candy? Hmm?" He offered, pointing the tray in their direction but none of them moved or answered.

Lucrecia actually wanted one but they were on a mission, she'll have to ask Pietro to steal her one later if they were still there.

"I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." He smiled cheekily which made Lucrecia furrow her eyebrows. "You didn't know?" Klaue questioned once he saw their faces.

The triplets glanced at eachother, "Is this your first time intimidating someone?" None of them answered because it was really their first time, you kind of need practice to scare someone like Klaue. "I'm afraid I'm not afraid." He spread his arms and shrugged.

Lucrecia narrowed her eyes at him, "You should be. You have no idea what we can do."

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda said as she walked closer to the three of them.

Klaue pointed a finger at Wanda, "Cuttlefish." he said which made Wanda tilt her head in confusion, Lucrecia raised an eyebrow and moved her head to the side but her eyes were still on Klaue. "Deep-sea fish. They make lights, disco lights . . ."