𝟎𝟎𝟕. you promised

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER SEVEN,
all thanks to you

          𝓛ucrecia Maximoff and Steve Rogers arrived in the middle of the island, where the core that had a key and everyone else was.

Pietro sped to Wanda when she entered the structure and Lucrecia teleported infront of her and beside the male triplet.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah."

Lucrecia took her siblings' hands and squeezed them. She didn't want to lose one of them, much worse both. She knew that she was nothing without her siblings, a part of her would be missing if one of them were gone. She didn't know how she would act if she was the only one left, she would become deranged.

Pietro hugged both of his sisters tightly, scared that one of them may disappear out of thin air at any moment. "Remember our plan." He whispered quietly so that no one but the three of them could hear.

When the triplets pulled away from the hug, the three of them turned to see Natasha arriving, but no sign of Bruce yet.

"What's the drill?" Nat asked, panting.

Tony pointed to the machine in the middle of the church, "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Just as he said that Bruce in Hulk form finally appeared.

All of them faced where Hulk had just entered from as Ultron started to lower down to the ground. "Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled.

Ultron lifted his hand up just as a shit ton of robot mini-me's of himself emerged from behind him.

Lucrecia's mouth parted slightly at the sight of the hundreds of robots. Steve huffed, "You had to ask."

"This is the best I can do," Ultron answered, extending his arms like an eagle. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said . . ." Tony glanced at Steve, "Together."

Hulk roared and the robots started to charge at them.

All of them immediately started to fight each and every robot, Lucrecia tore and blew up the robots with her powers and sometimes compelled them to fight eachother.

Lucrecia blasted at a robot that was choking Steve, the robot turning into dust. As more and more robots came, Lucrecia grew more stressed.

She has never been in a fight this intense, the most people she's fought at the same time was about 50 and there were more than a hundred robots, possibly even half a thousand.